Good By Degree

Story Info
Good Guys Can Still Watch ... Right?
5k words
4.23
26.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she wanted wasn't me. Not at first. Our introduction at the clear blue hotel pool was remarkable enough. I just didn't do myself any justice when I tripped over the pool chair she was reclining in. "Oh, god," I stuttered, dropping my cellular and immediately shamed that I was more grateful it hadn't plunked into the pool instead of concerned with the state of the flesh and blood person I had just traumatized.

"Oh, god, are you okay," I asked turning around. She was smiling and even chuckled a little. I couldn't see her eyes to know if it was a genuine laugh or not, hidden by dark girly sunglasses. You know, the kind of sunglasses that looked good on her and like a joke on me. Of course, the real reason why I didn't know if it was a genuine smile was because I was a guy. And she was beautiful in that sky blue two piece. Her stomach seemed tight and her legs were long. Just the sort of figure I like to wrap my arms around from behind and leisurely rub my hands up and down.

"Yeah. I'm fine," she laughed. She seemed to regard me for a moment behind those sunglasses before she looked around for a moment. Clearly, she was waiting for someone or didn't want someone to notice me with her. Either way. I made a lame joke about the first day with my new feet and righted her chair. Picking up my cellular, I walked off with a wave.

I looked back. She was looking at me.

I looked down at my phone and finished texting my wife.

Later, in my hotel room, I massaged my temples. What I really wanted to do was throw the laptop out the window. People could be infuriating when they didn't listen to me. Alright, that's an egomaniacal way of looking at it. But it was my job to make people better. People in fact came to me to make them better. Almost to a man they resisted my counsel. Perhaps I was in the wrong line of work.

So I made an appointment to meet with my client at the hotel conference room. I called my wife and told her I was going to sleep. She huffed. Whatever. We had been separated for awhile. Right now we were both doing the thing where we were pretending to work it out. If we were honest, we both knew better.

I stood out on the balcony intent on a little fresh air. There she was again, still in that bikini. She stood at the edge of the pool with her back to me, her hands up in her long hair. I could begin to make out more of her breast from this angle. My pants bulged a bit as I thought about standing behind her, holding that breast and caressing that ass.

Then I saw this young guy walk up behind her and kiss that spot on the back of her neck I was thinking about. She melted. I mean you could see her whole being just puddle right there on the deck. His hands went to her waist as she leaned back into him. I then saw his arms tense up.

"Don't do it, dude," I actually said aloud.

He did it. He pushed her into the pool with a shriek from her that was probably music to his ears. "Asshole," she laughed at him from the pool. I wasn't sure, but it sounded like that sort of trying not to be pissed off laughter. Well, nobody liked to be pushed into the pool.

The guy jumped into the pool, cocky and absolutely sure of himself. I didn't blame him, because the lady was all over him in the pool. She wanted what he had, absolutely without question.

In the pool, with their hands all over each other (and still maintaining a sense of public decorum), I got a good at look at them. I'm that guy that can never guess ages very well, but even I knew that he was what? Twenty or so years younger? Well, good for her. I mean, he had a body that I didn't have since high school; athletic and immune to French fries and beer.

I was also married, and despite the ruinous shape of my marriage, I was still intent on being for all intents and purpose, a decent human being.

Thinking of my wife put a total buzz kill on the voyeuristic side of me, so I went back inside my room. Suddenly incredibly restless, I found no serenity. I couldn't settle down with the television. I couldn't settle down browsing the internet. I couldn't settle down with a book. I even went back to the balcony. It was just starting to get dark, and the amorous couple had moved on. May as well get some dinner.

Stepping out into the hall, I saw them again. They were walking lively down the hall towards me, dripping wet in each other's arms, laughing and giggling. I stepped to one side of the hall as they scurried past, no mistaking what was going to happen when they found their room.

I walked down the other way, looking back for only a moment. The kid had his hand on her ass, and I realized a fine ass it was. She was looking at me. Her eyes were green.

The next day, I found the conference room thirty minutes early. I thought I'd set up and get comfortable before I put my patience to the test with this new exasperating client. The very second I stepped into the conference room, my jaw hit the floor.

There she was, again. The lady from the pool was leaning back in one of those plastic convention center chairs with her high heeled feet propped up on a fold out table. Her legs were covered by a black sheer garter that wrapped around her sexy thighs in an intricate lacy design. The black skirt she was wearing was hiked up intentionally, showing matching panties. Her legs were open just enough to make me think I could make out the needy folds of her pussy. Her shirt was a flurry of fiery colors that I barely paid attention to, because she had it pulled down on one side to show her breast. Oh, god, what a breast.

That perfect creamy breast would be amazing in my hand. My tongue flicking over that perfect, little nipple would make me groan. It was so easy to imagine my cock spraying that tit with my cum. And it was right there, only a few steps away.

Except for the very first sentence I wrote. What she wanted wasn't me.

Her eyes were screaming "fuck me" when I walked in. Now they were wide with alarm as she stood up and covered herself. "Oh, god," she said. If I wasn't trying to see as much of her tit as I could before she put it safely away from my leering eyes, I might have noted that she said, "Oh, god," precisely the same way that I had said it when I tripped over her chair.

"I thought you were going to be Scott. We were just going to sneak in here for a ... you know."

I did know. And for whatever reason, I felt like I was the one to apologize. "I'm sorry. I actually have a meeting here in about half an hour." She was adorable the way she tried to fix her hair. She was so vulnerable in that moment.

We just sort of stared at each other for a moment. She was now decent and expecting her boy toy to join her any moment. I was waiting patiently for her to head out into the hall way and leave me to my room. I was proud of myself for not dropping my eyes to her now covered breasts. I was after all trying to be a good person.

The moment between us must have been intense. When the phone rang we both jumped like two crooks getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I looked around and for the first time noticed this little conference room had a smaller enjoining room complete with basic office equipment. Of course it did. That's where the phone was coming from.

I went into the room and answered the phone. It was the front desk. My client had called and canceled the appointment. Without having the balls to call me in person. Fucker.

I put my laptop bag and room key on the counter, right next to a small sink. I was really thinking it was time to get a new line of work. Stressed and angry, I turned around and was actually surprised to see the woman still standing there in the middle of the room, her hands folded in front of her. Was she waiting to say "goodbye" because it was rude not to?

Then again, what the hell did I need the conference room for any more? "Hey, my meeting canceled, so I'm going to just get out of here. You kids have fun," I said dryly.

Before I let her respond, I went back into the smaller office room and was about to gather my things when I heard the door open. "There's my lover," came a young man's voice. Caught in the cookie jar yet again, I jumped and reflexively hid around the corner of the door way. I bit my lip and listened. I shouldn't have hid. I should have walked out naturally. Now I was in an awkward spot where I thought I could cause this beautiful woman more grief than she deserved if I just popped out like I had swallowed the canary.

"Scott, wait," she started, but the 'wait' was muffled before she quite got it out of her mouth.

"I can't wait, baby," came the reply.

For a moment I heard only their breathing and the whisper of clothing rubbing. Their moaning and mewling became all the steamier when I heard some article of clothing hit the floor. "Yesss," came her moan.

Right about then, I stopped worrying about getting caught. My cock was hard and tenting my slacks at full attention. I relaxed against the wall and turned my ear to the door, trying desperately to hear everything.

For a moment, I thought about my wife, but I let that buzz kill slip away, reasoning that I was just listening. Hell, I'd be watching if I thought I could get away with it. I just wouldn't masturbate. Oh, I'm sure I'd stroke it later. Just not then. I was trying to be a good guy and figured that if I wasn't participating in any way but observing than I would still be a good guy.

That didn't keep me from my rubbing my cock from outside of my pants. As long as I didn't just grab hold of it and really start stroking then I would be okay.

Oh, man. My eyes rolled hard in frustration when I was sure I heard the wet plunging sound. Was he fucking her right then?

"Yessss," she mewled again. "Right there, baby. "

"You like that, don't you," he asked her. Ah, dude. You never ask. You tell them that they like it.

"Oh, god, baby. Yes!" she grunted. Now I was sure he was fucking her. Which position? She moaned again and I rolled my eyes, this time at myself. Here I am thinking about giving him advice on how to be a better lover and obviously he was doing okay.

Shit, my marriage was a disaster movie in the making. What did I really know? Fuck. My wife. I pulled my cellular out of my pocket and muted it. Every time I moved, the slightest noise I made was like an alarm to my ears. So this is what that guy felt like with his Tell Tale Heart.

"Time to take your shorts off, I think," she said in a low sultry voice. What? His cock wasn't in her, yet. Good for you, dude. Show some restraint.

But now I couldn't take it. It wasn't enough to listen. I had to look. I had to know what they were doing. My heart was beating, but in that moment I believed it was impossible for me to get caught. I didn't have any rational reason for thinking that. But isn't that the sort of lie we tell ourselves just before we do something stupid?

I looked. And I didn't get caught. At least not by the kid.

She was sitting on the table with her legs spread, and he had just finished taking off his shorts. She was stripped down naked. Ah, dude, the garters were hot. You should have left those on.

His back was to me, and she was facing me, though I didn't think she saw me just then. I could tell that he was stroking his cock. The woman looked hungrily down at his package. Biting her lower lips she reached for him. "Give me that. You put your hands back in my pussy."

He didn't say anything. He just stepped forward between her legs and complied. She inhaled. "Yeah, baby," she moaned at him, obviously stroking him.

They masturbated each other, really getting into it. He started moving his ass back and forth, and I knew he wanted to be plunging his cock deep into her pussy. I knew this, because I certainly did. She stretched her legs wider to accompany his probing touch, and I loved it because it gave me a better view. I was still obstructed by the kid somewhat, but I saw enough of her pussy to know how wet she was. I could see how swollen her lips were.

Fuck. I could nearly taste her.

"I want you," he whispered.

Sheesh, dude. You don't tell her you want her. That's a half step from saying, "Is it alright if I touch your vagina with my penis?" Just take her. She's begging for it. Personally, I'd need to know what her pussy tasted like. But fuck! Just take her.

She was biting her lip again, and I knew she had lost touch with the moment in some part. She was up in her head. "You're so big," she whispered, like she was trying to stay with it. Then her eyes saw me.

This was the first time she saw me staring. I'm sure she never quite forgot I was there, but perhaps she had convinced herself that I had the decency to not watch. I certainly had tried to tell myself to, but I guess I wasn't that good of a guy. Clearly if I was a good guy, I would have shrugged at her and attempted to make some sort of silent apology. I all but drooled.

She leaned forward and kissed the kid's neck. I could see that one arm was still busy pumping his cock, but the other came up and brought him closer to her. She was biting into his shoulder. "I love the way you touch me. Now, I want you to fuck me."

Her eyes were looking up at me. It was all too easy to imagine that though she said it to him, she meant it for me. Again, I refer you to sentence number one, but that didn't keep me from grabbing my cock through my pants. It was all I could do to not just pull it out and bust a nut over that rust red carpet. I was going to be a good guy if it killed me.

The kid shifted his weight forward, reaching around to grab her and fuck her there on the table.

"Whoa," she stopped him and pushed him back into the chair I found her in when I walked into the conference room. I wondered if the kid had the good sense to lock the door behind him when he walked in full of rutting bravado.

I wasn't able to see where she procured it from, but she was suddenly holding up a condom. After a little bit of fussing over the latex, she straddled the kid, looking dead into his eyes as she lowered herself carefully over him. The muscle in the kid's back tightened as she impaled herself on his cock.

When she bottomed out, she looked right at me. Her lips were parted in that waiting to exhale moment. I imagined her pussy lowering on my cock. I imagined how tight it would feel squeezing me in that moment. I could feel the heat. I also was acutely aware of my briefs soaked in pre-cum. When she was looking at me with those hazy, lust filled eyes, I stared her right down. My own eyes were fierce, letting her know I could pleasure her better than this kid.

But I was a good guy, and I was fated to watch. And somehow not to cum.

"Dani," the boy growled. "Oh, baby, you're so beautiful. You're so hot." His hands were clearly on his breasts, squeezing and mauling. Ah, now I had a name.

Dani licked her lips before disengaging her eyes from mine. She leaned back and let her head tilt away and really began to get into the motion of riding his cock. She was rising up and down, now and the kid lowered his hand to her waist. Are your hands tired, kid? She was digging it. Get them back up there and maul her tits the way she wants it. Fuck it. Keep them down. They were blocking my view.

I was dimly aware how pathetic I must have looked. My mouth was hanging open, and I was stubbornly not stroking my rock hard cock through my slacks. Rather than groan my approval, I would occasionally just hold my breath. Like I was just then. Looking at her tits.

I had told myself a long time ago that if I was ninety years old looking back on my life, and I had the opportunity to put my hands on the perfect set of breasts, I would regret giving up the opportunity. So, I was always on the look-out. There in that room, bouncing up and down in front of some young stud were those breasts. The ninety year old man inside of me that was afraid of looking back on his life with regrets was urging me to just walk out there and hold her from behind while the kid fucked his cock up inside her.

Dani reached out with her hands and held the kid's face. Her touch seemed so gentle. It actually seemed loving. And it was completely contrary to the growing force of her pussy thrusting down on his cock. Her green eyes were filled with an odd alchemical mix of fire, lust and adoration. Her lips parted and I thought she was about to proclaim her love. I suppose she did in a way. "You like my pussy, baby?"

Fuck! I almost creamed my shorts.

The kid couldn't help himself, though. I saw him reach up and grab Dani by her shoulders and pull her body tight against his. I was able to see her tits smashed against his chest. His body wracked against her as he obviously came hard.

Dani closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She was in the moment, savoring the feeling of the kid's young body expressing the peak of its pleasure. It was beautiful the way she arched her back, pushing her breasts forward.

"Daniiiiiiiiii," the kid groaned barely above a whisper.

"Mmmhmmm," was the beauty's response. She was like a cat cleaning herself after getting into the cream.

"I think I love you," the kid said.

Dani's eyes lit up. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," the kid grabbed her ass and stood up and with amazing tenderness laid her on the carpet sideways from where I was. This wasn't good for me. The kid just had to turn his head to the side and I was busted. For some reason I just kept on playing the voyeur.

The kid pulled out of Dani's pussy, mindful enough to hold on to the condom and discard it. Fuck, he was huge. I mean, I'm not Tiny Tim. My tented slacks were proof of that. But this guy was a beast. And he was still rock hard and ready to go. Instead, the man-child (I can't really think of him as 'kid' anymore) rolled off on to his side. I got lucky because he rolled closer to me. That meant he would be looking opposite where I was to look at Dani.

"It's just the sex talking," Dani smiled at Man-child. I mean smiled. Her eyes were twinkling like the two brightest stars in the sky.

"Maybe it is," Man-child said. They both laughed.

Dani rolled once more on top of Man-child. Alright, I knew his name was Scott. I had head Dani call him that. But if I thought of him as Scott than I couldn't imagine so well it was my cock feeling Dani's sweet pussy. Like I said, Dani rolled once more on top of Man-child.

"Maybe it's not," she teased back and lowered her head to kiss him. Their lips sucked on each other's for a moment. Then their lips parted and I saw the most beautiful tongue fucking I had ever seen. She whimpered against him. He growled in response. Without missing a beat, he rolled her over.

His naked cock was dripping cum dangerously close to her pussy as they continued to French kiss. With one hand, Dani explored Man-child's body and the other she dipped down between their bodies. She stroked his cock a couple of times. Then she reached lower and covered her pussy with her hand.

Fuck. I love when a woman masturbates. Really, it's one of the hottest things I can think of. When she dipped her finger inside of herself, I felt my cock twitch. Pre-cum squirted against my briefs and I had to pull my hand away or break my rule.

Did it really matter? At this point was I still a good guy? I told myself I was, at least by degree.

"Scott," she moaned.

Don't use his name. Fuck. My cock wilted, but not by much.

"Lover," he answered.

"Take me. Turn me around and take me from behind."

See how that works, Man-child? She didn't ask you. She told you. My cock was raging again, too. What a way to wrap this up. A little doggie style. Full on elemental fucking. Man-child put a stop to that, though.

"Later. I want to see your eyes right now."

I rolled my eyes. Really? You're young. You're still ruled by your dick. Shove it in her. She just told you to turn around and use her. She didn't tell you to go all gushy on her.

12