Good Bye Promise Ch. 03

Story Info
Happy Birthday Tyler.
5.4k words
4.6
27.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers

I honestly didn't really go over this one. I'm just submitting it. So there MAY be mistakes (most likely spelling errors that weren't caught by my word processor or myself. I know that I am kind of hard on myself when it comes to my writing. It's just natural to me). So this is the third and final chapter in Good Bye Promise. However, I do not think that this will be the last of Tyler and Colee as characters. I have an idea on what I want their story to lead up to and perhaps have them as minor characters in other stories. So, I hope you enjoy the ending to Good Bye Promise!

Remember! If you want to contact me, contact information can be found on my members page. Again, thank you for any feedback, it is EXTREMELY appreciated!

--------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled to myself as I adjusted my breasts in the purple and white polka dot corset top, running my hands over the big white bow that wrapped around my waist, becoming a perfect addition to the top. I turned around and again looked at myself in the mirror, wiggling my ass that was dressed in ruffly white boy shorts. It was the same ensemble that Tyler had joked about me getting to strut around in just a week before while we were shopping.

I ran over to the bed and sat down, picking up my Bordello ankle high heeled boots. I slipped the heels on my feet; Tyler had bought them for me a few months before and they were his favorite thing for me to wear. I ran back to the mirror and looked at my completed outfit. My hair was still poofy but topped with a big purple and white polka dot bow; almost an exact match to the corset I was wearing. My mocha-colored skin was accentuated by the purples and whites that I was wearing and my legs seemed to be significantly lengthened by my heels.

I twirled around once again, stopping as the door opened.

"Oh Colee! You look adorable!" Lena said, walking towards me with a huge smile on her face.

I sighed at Lena's comment. "I was going more for sexy, Lena, not adorable. Now I feel weird."

"Oh no! I meant you look absolutely adorable to me, but Tyler is going to be at a loss for words. Trust me. Where'd you get this anyway? I think Erick would like it, too." She winked at the last comment.

"I think it was Frederick's of Hollywood. Tyler and I were shopping and he joked that I should get it. And get out! This is no time for talking! Shouldn't you be out there, being loud when Tyler comes so I can be ready?"

Lena laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll get out. And just so you know, I still can't believe that I'm helping my brother get laid. At least I know it'll be good." Lena winked at me.

"Just get out!" I laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time seemed to be going by agonizingly slow. Every minute seemed like twenty.

I was anxious for Tyler to get back to his apartment so that I could give him his real birthday present, something that also seemed to be taking him forever.

After about twenty minutes, I heard Lena and Tyler talking.

"I'm pretty sure she's in the bathroom, Tyler. I think she might be pretty sick. I don't know what's wrong with her. I've checked on her two or three times."

I could hear Tyler groan. "I just hope she's okay. I'm really worried about her."

"I know, I'm worried about her too. But she should be fine soon enough. Might just be a little stomach sickness. I guess I'll leave since you're home."

"Yeah, okay. Erick's waiting for you in the lobby."

I heard Lena laugh. "That silly boy, I told him I would call him later. Well, I'll see you later, Ty. Happy Birthday and I love you!"

"Thanks... and I love you too."

I quickly ran to the bathroom as I heard Tyler's apartment door shut. I quietly closed the bathroom door behind me, waiting for Tyler to come in, something that I didn't have to wait long for.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Babe? You okay? Can I come in?"

"No Tyler... It's okay. I'll be out in a minute. Just get in bed."

"I... okay, babe." The reluctance in Tyler's voice nearly killed me. I looked at myself again in the mirror one more time. I readjusted the bow in my hair and smiled. I waited another minute or two and slowly opened the door as quietly as I could. I stepped into the doorway, looking at Tyler, whose back was to me. He was undressing and mumbling something to himself.

"Um.... Tyler?" I said.

"Yeah?...." He turned around slowly to face me and when he did, he was visibly taken aback.

"Col... what? Wait.... um... I th... wow." Tyler gave a boyish grin and began to run his hands through his hair. I smiled at him as he bit his lip, just looking at me.

"W... what's going on?", he asked. I raised my eyebrow at his question.

"I come out of the bathroom looking like this and you ask what's going on? Oh, you should know what's going on, Tyler."

He gave a slightly uneasy laugh. "But I thought you were sick...."

"Oh, Tyler. You're so easy to fool that it's kind of sad." I smiled at him and began to slowly walk towards him.

"No," he said suddenly, "stay there." I slightly tilted my head to the side in confusion, but stayed where I was at. Tyler bit his lip even harder and began to shake his head. He looked me up and down then came towards me. He walked around me slowly, still looking me up and down.

"Ty-" I tried to say his name, but he put his hand to my lips and just stared at me. His bright green eyes seemed to darken and suddenly, he grabbed my head and pulled my face to his, our lips connecting. Tyler kissed me with so much want and so much need, that it kind of frightened me. He only stopped to take a hastened breath, but dove back to my lips. When he came back up again for air, I moaned out his name. He looked at me again, his eyes looking darker than ever. I bit my lip at his intense gaze. He smirked at me and dove for my neck, kissing with with the name intensity as he did my lips.

And then suddenly he stopped all together, looking at me again. "I hope you know that our promise... it's definitely getting broken tonight."

I smiled and giggled. "Yeah, I guess so..." I finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off. I threw it onto a chair and admired his body.

His left arm was covered almost completely in tattoos that flowed onto his chest, covering most of his left pectoral. I ran my hand over his well defined abs until it got to the v-cut that disappeared into his jeans. I slightly moaned. I looked at Tyler, his trademark devilish grin greeting me. "Like what you see?" His voice was raspy and deeper than usual.

"Always..." I said quietly. Tyler put his right hand to my face and kissed me again. As we kissed I pushed him back towards the bed. Tyler chuckled. He almost tripped over his shoes that were on the ground in front of the bed, but he caught himself and stepped over them. I giggled at the little mishap. When we got to the bed, I pushed him back on it, but he pulled me with him. We both laughed and began to kiss again, his hand exploring my back. I could feel him trying to untie my corset.

"Ah ah ah, birthday boy. Not just yet", I said, straightening up. Tyler frowned.

"But it's my birthday and I can be naughty if I want to. And I want to be naughty." I just smiled at him.

"We can get to that part, later." I said, to which he grimaced.

"And I don't want to see that face again, mister!" I said, tapping his chest. Tyler made a goofy smile.

"That's better. Now scoot up" I told him, pointing to the head of the bed. I got off of Tyler's lap and he did as he was told. I grabbed at his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them, all the while looking up at Tyler who was staring intently down at me. I tugged at his jeans, to which Tyler lifted up his hips so that I could pull them down. I came back up to Tyler's lap and was greeted with a large bulge poking out from his boxer briefs. I kissed the bulge and heard Tyler moan as his hips jerked forward. I smiled and grabbed at the elastic band of his underwear, also pulling them down. Tyler's manhood sprang out of its cloth prison, completely erect and ready. I bit my lip and continued to pull down his boxer briefs before bringing my attention back to his beautiful dick.

Tyler and I had seen each other naked many times before, but I'd never seen his dick so close. I took my time and admired his erect manhood. It was pale with a blush of pink covering it, being pinkest at it's swollen head. The blue and purple veins on his dick made my mouth water; Tyler was also bigger than I had thought, although I remembered him telling me once that he was eight inches long. I gripped his dick at the base with my left hand and Tyler moaned. My small hand was barely able to grip him, my thumb almost being able to touch my middle finger, but not quite.

He had thrown his head back into his pillow. I began to slowly pump him, to which Tyler responded with deep moans and light jerks of his hips. I grabbed his sac with my right hand, squeezing him firmly. "Ahhh fuck Colee...." Tyler mumbled. I glanced up at him and saw him in the same position with his head resting on the pillow. His face would contort into a look of almost discomfort but soften into another look of complete bliss. He bit his lip and let out almost animalistic growls every now and then.

I smiled as I began to slowly lower my head down on his beautiful dick. I kissed his head and licked at the pre-cum that began to flow out of his tip. I felt Tyler's fingers intertwine with my curly hair, a loud, booming moan escaping his lips and filling my ears. I kept lowering my head down on his dick, trying to take in as much of him as I could. I wasn't able to take in all of eight inches, but when I came back up, taking his dick out of my mouth, making a loud 'pop!', Tyler let out another deep groan and his hips again jerked forward. I looked up at his face which was again contorted in a look of pain.

I pumped him with my hand again before taking him back in my mouth, this time going up and down at a steady speed. My right hand was still working his sac. Tyler's breathing became deep and stressed as he breathed out of his nose, every once and a while letting out another moan. The hand that was in my hair gripped at my curls and pulled. I came up for air and gasped, but quickly went back to sucking and licking him. I took him out of my mouth once again to pump his dick as fast as I could, holding it firmly, trying my hardest to bring him to a climax. The expression that was developing on his face became strained. With every pump of his dick, Tyler's face contorted into something that was an even more prominent look of pain. "Co.... Co...." he was trying to say my name. I took him in my mouth once again, to which Tyler let out one last, deep, booming growl and came in my mouth.

His hips rose up as his juices flowed into my waiting mouth and when he was done coming, his hips relaxed and he came back down onto the bed. His body shook and his breathing was still deep and stressed.

I swallowed down all of Tyler's juices and licked any that was left on his dick. I jerked him off two or three times before I crawled up to face him. His eyes were still closed and he was still biting his lip. His face was relaxed, however, and he looked like he was sleeping. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat pounding into my palm. I smiled, looking down at my hand. I looked back up at Tyler to see him staring back at me, his emerald eyes greener than ever. It was like he was putting me in some kind of trance. I felt like I couldn't move, like he had pulled me into some other universe with him. And it was all because of those eyes. Those eyes that had first entranced me two years before.

Tyler's heartbeat was beginning to go back to normal. His chest wasn't heaving and his breathing wasn't so deep and loud. Finally Tyler mumbled my name. "Colette...." I smiled at him. He still wouldn't take his gaze off of me. It was as if I was the one who had now had him under my control. Like it was my deep brown eyes had him in a kind of trance.

"Yes?" I answered him.

"Colette...." It was as if it was all he could say. I moved my hand from his chest to his face, stroking his cheek and running my finger down to his lip, lightly touching it. He was still staring at me. I leaned forward and pressed our lips together. He kissed me back but didn't move his body.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Tyler...." And then his grin appeared. His continuously recognizable grin. His eyebrow raised and his eyes again began to darken.

"My turn" he said in a deep, raspy voice, a voice that had lust heavily laced in it.

Tyler sat up and dove for my lips. We kissed for a moment, our tongues meeting with each other and then departing when he pulled away from me and laid me on my back. He began to make a trail of light, brief kisses, starting from my cheek, going to my lips, my neck, my chest, my stomach, and stopping right at the band of my boy shorts. He grabbed the elastic band of my underwear and began to slowly pull them down, all the while placing more kisses on me. I pushed my head farther back in the pillow as I moved down on the bed. I heard Tyler chuckle, a chuckle that led into a soft groan.

"Ah... you know how much I love those." I knew he was talking about the heels that I was wearing.

I smiled. "Of course I do."

Tyler spread open my legs. He kissed the outer lips of my pussy. I moaned and squirmed at the feel of his lips on me. Tyler began to trace his finger up and down my slit, only causing me to squirm more, until finally he slipped his finger into my wet and ready opening.

"Ah Tyler....." I moaned.

Tyler's thumb found my clit and I felt a jolt go through my entire body, making my nipples more erect than they already were. I bit my lip, holding back a loud, whiny moan. Tyler made a very light, almost inaudible groan as he moved his finger in and out of me, all the while working my clit with his thumb.

"Tyler..." I moaned out again and again.

Tyler slipped in a second finger.... and then a third. He fucked me fast with his fingers, causing me to cry out his name again and again. I wrapped my legs around his body. I could feel Tyler take his thumb off of my now ever-sensitive button and replace it with his tongue. Another jolt was sent through my body and my hips were involuntarily sent upward. Tyler's tongue swirled around my clit. He made circles, went up and down and side to side. I could now feel my heart beating faster than ever, my head was pulsing. Tyler lightly bit down on my clit and I screamed. My hands were fiercely grabbing at Tyler's bed spread and I was shaking my head from side to side.

I could feel my orgasm building up within me, waiting for its moment to release.

"Ahhhhhh, Ty!" I yelled.

My breathing became deeper, my head began to pulse more until eventually my head just felt like it was swimming. It was as if I lost any and all connection with reality as I let out a loud, satisfying scream as I felt my whole body shiver, shake, and let out its pent up release. Tyler hungrily dove into me, licking up my juices like they were the last thing he'd ever get to taste. Letting out another satisfied moan, I grabbed onto Tyler's hair, trying to pull him up to me. His mouth, however, stayed locked on my pussy, not wanting to part from my sexual release.

"Tyler....." I mumbled, but me saying his name seemed to go unnoticed by him.

"Tyler... Tyler.... Tyler....." I was chanting his name.... was he trying to build me up to another orgasm?

His fingers re-entered me while his tongue expertly worked on my clit again. All I could manage saying was his name or letting out light, short moans. I couldn't believe that he was working me up to another orgasm while I was still coming down from the one I had experienced just moments before.

"Come on Colee..." I heard Tyler mumble, his fingers furiously pumping into me, "Come for me again, baby." I bit my lip and let out low, whiny moans.

"Tyler, I..... I....."

"Come on baby.... come on..."

"T.... Ty....."

Tyler's tongue had completely replaced his fingers, his tongue darting in and out of my hole, trying again to release the honey within. My fingers twirled into the bedspread and my hips rose up, Tyler's head rising with them, his head still buried in between my legs.

My breathing turned into short, quick pants as I again felt that same shiver pulse throughout my entire body and before I could establish exactly what was happening, I felt another intense release. I heard Tyler chuckle in pleasure as he lapped up juices once again, just as hungrily as he had before.

Exhausted from the back to back orgasms, I just lay there with my eyes closed, my grip on Tyler's bedspread slowly releasing, my breathing and rapid heartbeat receding even slower. When Tyler's tongue would momentarily touch my sensitive clit, a quick jolt would shoot to my nipples and I would fiercely suck in a sharp breath. I felt Tyler stop his relentless pillaging on my pussy and the bed dip on either side of me. I looked up to see Tyler looking down at me.

"Good?" he asked me.

"Great" I answered back, lazily smiling up at him.

"Good. But I hope you don't think that we're done here." A slight grin had parted his lips.

"I was hoping that we weren't," I said. Tyler raised his eyebrows and came down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his arms on either side of my head. Tyler began to move so that he was laying on his back. He pulled me on top of him, onto his stomach.

"Now this," he began, untying my corset once again, "I want off." I laughed as I helped him take off the corset. Slipping it slowly off of my body, my brown globes were released from their constricting corset prison.

Tyler let out a low groan as he grabbed for my breasts, his hands massaging them, his fingers occasionally pinching at my nipples. I threw my head back, moaning. "Mmmm... Tyler..."

I slowly moved down on his body, getting closer and closer to his fully erect dick that was anxiously awaiting my entrance.

"Wait," Tyler suddenly said, "stay still... Just for a moment." I did as Tyler had requested. His emerald eyes were shining as he looked up at me and a smile formed on his face.

"I know that this seems like an inappropriate moment to say this, what with the position that we're in right now, but... you're absolutely beautiful, Colee. You're gorgeous." I smiled, feeling my cheeks getting hot. It was almost scary how giddy he made me feel.

"And you're not so bad yourself, handsome." I lightly touched his nose. Tyler began to rub his hands up and down the side of my body until finally he rested them on my hips.

"Now kiss me," he demanded. I giggled, leaning down to kiss him. He grabbed my lips with authority, biting onto my bottom lip. I moaned in pleasure as his hand went from my waist to my lower back, and down to my ass. Tyler aggressively grabbed a handful of my cheek, squeezing it and moaning into my mouth in pleasure. I could feel the head of Tyler's dick invading my pussy lips, slightly parting them, wanting to delve into me. I lightly rocked back and forth, causing Tyler to give a frustrated groan.

"Now that's unfair" he said into my ear and then bit at my earlobe. I giggled then kissed his forehead.

"Well then, stop letting me fuck around. Take me."

Tyler's eyebrow rose, an adorable quizzical expression coating his face. "Oh, so that's how you want it?" he questioned me.

I too raised my eyebrow, sitting up straight. "Mhm," I answered him.

Tyler sat up and rolled me so that I was again laying on my back. "Okay then...." Tyler again locked our lips together, his dick slowly breaking through my entrance.

"Tyler," I said.

"Hm?"

"I don't want to make love with you. I want to fuck." His intoxicating chuckle flooded my ears.

RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers
12