Good Cop, Bad Cop

Story Info
Bad girl meets up with a very good cop.
2k words
4.42
23.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a 'bad' little girl.

After all, all I think about is sex. Okay, maybe it isn't the only thing but it's close.

For a few years now I have been 'getting to know' the men and women that work in the public safety field. I have learned enough about firefighting that I actually went and joined a volunteer department. I certainly know enough about police work to get away with almost anything. (Almost) I had some experiences with EMT's – now there are some people that know their anatomy! One Paramedic showed me just how to get to the tenderest spot on my clit. I still shiver when I think about it.

Yet I am still a bad girl. One of my favorite Officers has been a repeat offender with me. Our encounters are almost an addiction. In fact I think it will take a 12-step program to stop – it's that great a high. I never met someone so ready to try anything. I know that I'm adventurous but I never thought I would find my equal – at least not when it comes to sex. A few days ago I came home to find him napping naked, on his stomach on my bed. I quietly reached for my riding crop and slapped him lightly on the ass.

I heard him laugh, "is it your turn?"

"Oh, I think so. After all you do owe me for sucking your cock in the patrol car last week."

As he turned over I reached for the blindfold and put it on him. Then I looked him over. Oh he had a gorgeous cock. I couldn't resist wrapping my lips around it and sucking on it. I could hear the satisfaction in his moans. I had to tell myself to slow down – make him suffer a little.

I reached for the restraints that I keep in the "toy chest" next to the bed. I stretched his arms and fastened the wrist restraints to the bedposts. Then I did the same with his ankles.

He looked good stretched out on my bed. It was like a buffet – I didn't know where to start.

After I took off my clothes I used a feather to tickle his cock and balls. I pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked on it till he moaned and begged for more.

I used the feather to tickle my way up his stomach to his nipples.

He squirmed but I warned him, "I'll stop if you don't hold still."

I bent down and sucked first one then the other of his nipples. This was one of his weaker spots. I knew it drove him nuts so I twisted one while I sucked and bit the other. Then I reached into the "toy chest" and pulled out the nipple clamps. They were two clamps attached with a chain between them. I tightened the first one down and he squirmed so I used my riding crop to smack his hip and make him stop wiggling. The second clamp went into place and he whimpered but held still. The pain must have been perfect because when I looked down his cock was rock hard and pulsing. I couldn't resist – I straddled him facing the end of the bed and slid his cock into my pussy. I pushed it in as far as it would go and squirmed a little. Then moved my hips back and forth.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." He had a smug little smile on his face.

I pulled myself off of him and turned around to suck my juice off of it. He moaned as I licked every inch of him clean. He squirmed when I put his cock in my mouth and slid it in till I could feel it touching the back of my throat.

I leaned over him and kissed him deeply. I knew that the taste of my pussy in my mouth would drive him crazy.

I reached into the "toy chest" again and found a cock ring. I slid it onto his cock and watched his face. I continued to watch it as I slid his cock into my mouth again causing more pressure to build.

"You're trying to kill me aren't you?"

"Oh, no, I wouldn't do that – then who would I play with?"

"Uh huh."

I went back to the "toy chest" again. This time I found my trusty dildo –the one I have had for years. I got out the lube and got it ready. I reached between his ass cheeks and found his hole. Carefully, I slipped in the 10-inch dildo. He squirmed, but not against it.

"Oh, God – oh, God I want to come." Another religiously sex fanatic – someone that finds religion when they are having an orgasm.

"Oh don't worry, you will." I said as I straddled his head. Before I could even give him an order to he began to eat my pussy. Now this is a man that knows how to eat pussy, so I was temporarily distracted. How could I not be? He was sucking my clit and nipping the tip with his teeth. I could feel myself grinding my pussy into his face. I felt him slide his tongue in my hole and I came all over his face.

Damn, I realized I had gotten off track.

I got off his face and kissed him deeply, then licked all that tasty stuff off his face.

"Mmmm, you were a very good boy." I whispered in his ear. "What do you want?"

"For you to suck my cock..." he said very quietly

I smacked his hip with the crop. "Where are your manners?"

"Please, please suck my cock."

I slid my hand down his chest stopping just long enough to flick each of the clamps.

"Why do you want me to suck on your cock?" I asked as my hand slid over his stomach.

"I want to come in your mouth."

I smacked his hip but before I could admonish him again he corrected himself.

"Please suck my cock so I can come in your mouth."

Well, how could I resist such a request?

I started sucking his cock. I could still taste my juice on it and it tasted sweet. I slid it in to my mouth and down my throat. Then I reached between his legs and started moving the dildo in and out of his ass.

"Oh, God – I'm coming" he groaned just as I felt his hot load hit the back of my throat. I smiled with satisfaction as I kissed him.

After releasing him I cleaned then returned my toys to their box. I lay on the bed next to him and dozed off just for what seemed like only a second. When I woke up he was straddling my chest and my hands were already in the restraints. He was stretching my arms out to hook the restraints to the bed.

"So this is how it is – is it?"

"I think you need some serious punishment for what you just put me through."

After attaching my feet to the bed he reached for the blindfold. He put it on me then slid his hand across my face and clamped it around my neck. He maintained his grip on my neck and I began to feel a little dizzy – but my pussy was getting wetter by the second.

He used his other hand to pinch my nipple and then started to suck on it. He bit it and I whimpered. When I did he tightened his hold on my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Be very quiet. Don't forget who's in charge here."

He loosened his hold on my neck and I felt him reach with his free hand to get something. I felt him lay something cold and metal on my chest. He released my neck for a moment but before I could feel even slightly relieved l felt the pinch of the nipple clamp on first on nipple and then the other. The pain was incredible and intoxicating. Movement only intensified the pain and the pleasure it was causing.

He slid his hand around my neck again and held it tightly as he kissed me. The lack of oxygen was doing amazing things to my brain – and my pussy. His hand slid between my legs and he felt how wet he was making me. He whispered in my ear.

"I think it's time to really show you who's in charge. Don't you think?"

"Yes, sir." I had learned long ago that this is the best response to just about anything a cop asks you to do.

He got off the bed for a moment and then I felt something large slide into my ass. I guessed that it was my trusty old dildo and good God I could see why he had wanted it in his ass. It felt amazing. He gave it a twist and I thought I would come.

He let me rest a moment and tickled my nipples and stomach. When he decided I was ready he slid my largest vibrator into my pussy. I didn't think I could take much more and told him so.

"If you come now, we'll just have to start over till you can do it all without coming too soon"

He turned the vibrator on low. I new I was on the edge and ready to come but I did my best to think of anything to keep me from coming too soon.

But then he topped anything we had ever tried before.

He took a second set of nipple clamps and 'gently' attached them to the folds around my clit. The pain was amazing. Then he used the clamps to pull the tender skin apart and began teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue.

The vibrator went on high. I started to squirm but realized it only caused more pain, which in turn caused more pleasure. I tried to lie as still as possible. Just when I felt I would come, he would stop for a moment and blow on my clit. It was just enough to keep me teetering precariously on the edge.

Finally I broke down and begged. "Please, you win. Please, please I want to come!"

"So you admit that I am the boss?"

I groaned. He flicked his tongue across my clit.

"Yes, yes you're the boss! Please make me come!"

I heard him l laugh as he pulled the folds apart farther and wrapped his lips around my clit. He sucked it once then used his teeth to send me over the edge.

"Oh, my God." I moaned. Yes, I found religion in just about every orgasm.

He continued to suck my clit and removed the vibrator. I felt a moment of emptiness then I felt him between my legs and the wonderful sensation of his cock in my pussy while I had another in my ass. He put one of his hands around my throat as he fucked me harder than I could ever remember.

It wasn't enough, I begged him to fuck me even harder.

We came together and he slumped over my chest.

After a moment he got up and carefully removed the clamps and restraints then the blindfold. He left the dildo in my ass for a minute as if contemplating whether it should just stay there for a while. He removed it slowly, but not without playing with it just a bit on the way out.

When I looked up at him he looked pretty smug.

"Now who's the boss?"

"You are. But I think I said that."

"Thank you. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget."

With that he walked out of the room and I heard the shower. I smiled. I wasn't likely to forget that easily. But I could sure try to top it – so I headed for the bathroom.