Good Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her blushing, John," purred Madeline as she stroked his cock. "Be a gentleman and compliment her body, will you? Put her at ease."

"My god, madeline, this is crazy," gasped John as he gazed with lust at Nancy's pale, nubile body. Her pale bosom was barely constrained by her bra, and her erect nipples were visible, pushing through the thin material. He ran his eyes down her shapely torso, gazing at her cute belly button, her flat belly, and her slim white thighs.

"Don't you like the way I look?" asked Nancy uncertainly, her nerve failing her.

"You are terribly sexy," blurted out John. "Simply gorgeous! But this is madness!"

"I'm surprised at you darling," laughed Madeline. "I thought you would jump at the opportunity. Here Nancy, come and sit on John's lap. He needs to be comforted. This is too stressful for him."

"Alright Maddy," agreed Nancy meekly, relieved that Madeline was taking control of the situation. As Nancy approached the bed, Madeline yanked John's pants off unceremoniously and flung them aside. John's boner stood straight up at attention.

"Wow, he's hard!" exclaimed Nancy excitedly. The sight of his thing was making her wetter. "How am I going to do this?"

Madeline pulled John's penis down between his legs so that Nancy could sit on his lap. John fell back on his elbows and his cock pushed back up forcing itself between Nancy's soft, tender thighs. She gripped the head of the penis and toyed with it distractedly, squeezing her thighs around the shaft. The wirey hair on the tops of John's thighs was rough under her own soft thighs and both she and John were excited by the contrast.

"This is so kinky!" exclaimed Nancy nervously. "Is it ok that I am touching your husband's penis like this, Maddy?" she asked meekly.

"Of course, dear. Do whatever comes naturally," breathed Madeline lustily. She stood up and unsnapped Nancy's bra, releasing the young woman's breasts to swing free from constraint.

Nancy gasped in surprise to have her boobs exposed like that and was gratified to feel John's penis twinging between her legs in response. She renewed her attention to his knob and he groaned in ecstacy.

"Look at these hard pink nipples, John," gushed Madeline, reaching over to pinch Nancy's breasts impetuously.

"Outstanding!" agreed John, finally coming to grips with the situation. If his wife was determined to do this, he would go along with it.

"Good, so you are starting to enjoy this game then?" asked Madeline sweetly.

"Definitely," sighed John. "But are you sure you will be able to deal with this in the morning. Won't you be jealous and resentful?"

"Why would I?" laughed Madeline. "Do you intend to run off with Nancy and leave me?"

"Hardly!" chortled John, shaking his head in amusement.

'Well then, let's all just have sex, then, shall we?" asked Madeline.

"Sounds like fun!" chirped Nancy cheerfully, never releasing John's member from her grip. "But I was never with a couple before. How do we do it?"

"I'm not sure, I probably should have read up on this beforehand," said Madeline thoughtfully as she unsnapped her own bra and let her breasts come flopping out heavily.

"Mama, those are big ones!" gasped Nancy in surprise as Madeline's knockers swung down. She reached out and weighed them in her hands judiciously. "Heavy!" she exclaimed playfully.

"Look at her playing with my boobs, John," laughed Madeline impishly. "She likes them better than you do!"

"That's not true," he said simply, reaching out to grab Madeline's nipple.

"Yup, his cock just spasmed between my legs again," said Nancy. "He isn't lying."

"Interesting lie detector we have here," exclaimed Madeline gleefully. "But climb off of there for a moment, so that we can both get at his thing."

John sat up and looked down in satisfaction as his wife and their young waitress positioned themselves on their knees between his legs. They Nancy gazed at his cock while Madeline stroked it familiarly.

"It's so veiny!" gasped Nancy.

"Yes, it got more so over the years. I like it, don't you?" asked Madeline matter-of-factly.

'Oh yeah, it's manly," gushed Nancy.

"Here, why don't you put it in your mouth, dear?" suggested Madeline with a grin.

Nancy obediently complied, sucking on John's cock fitfully and looking up at him adoringly. Madeline watched her husbands reaction and started rubbed herself. Her vagina was already sopping wet and she realized that she was ready for sex. The look of delight on John's face as he gazed down at the young waitress dutifully sucking him off gave her pangs of jealousy but also made her stomach flip from the titillation.

After Nancy had been sucking John for a few minutes with Madeline rubbing his balls helpfully and touching herself. Madeline decided she was ready. 'Nancy dear, are you wet enough now?" she asked.

"Am I ever," responded Nancy effusively.

"How do you like it? Missionary?" asked Madeline frankly.

"I think it would be hot to take it from behind," said Nancy, blushing slightly. "The submissive thing feels right in this situation."

"Aptly put dear, hop up on the bed and put your ass in the air," laughed Madeline, patting the mattress. "Does that sound good, John?"

"Yes, that's a capital idea," exclaimed John, jumping to his feet and accidentally slapping his wife in the face with his stiff penis. "Oh sorry, dear."

"Not at all, I liked it," responded Madeline with a smile.

Nancy slipped off her panties timidly and stood naked before John and Madeline for a moment to let them get a look at her bush. The she climbed on the bed and put her rear in the air, presenting her swollen labia to John subserviently.

"Good girl," said John, patting Nancy's ass paternally. He found himself enjoying this unusually dominant sexual role. He and Madeline were more evenly matched and never played such games.

"Oh that is hot," panted Madeline salaciously. She reach over and ran her hands up Nancy's soft thigh inner thigh and over her round white buttocks, sending an unexpected shiver through Nancy's body. Then Madeline gripped her husband's johnson and help guide the head between the folds of the young waitress' vagina.

Nancy gasped in passion as John entered her. "Oh, he's big!" she blurted.

"Slowly John," admonished Madeline. "Don't hurt her."

"I can feel how tight she is, dear," said John patiently. He relished the sensation of Nancy's young elastic twat stretching to accommodate his manhood. She was hot and wet and tight, and his cock stiffened even further in response as she eased himself delicately into her.

"Oh god," moaned Nancy in spite of herself. She didn't normally like to be so vocal during sex, thinking it sounded fake, but she really couldn't help herself. This whole situation was so twisted that she was beside herself with desire.

John managed to introduced half of his cock into Nancy and then started working it in and out about halfway while she panted and wriggled beneath him. Her expressiveness surprised and gratified him. Meanwhile, Madeline stripped off her panties and started rubbing herself openly, enjoying the show immensely. As Nancy grew more accustomed to his phallus, John started give her little assertive thrusts which sent thrills through her body.

"Nancy dear, why aren't you touching yourself?" asked Madeline with concern after a moment of this.

"Huh?" grunted Nancy blearily, her face mashed against the mattress.

"Go ahead and rub your clitoris while he fucks you. It will help you cum faster, darling," advised Madeline, feeling oddly matronly as she did so.

"Uh, ok," said Nancy. She felt a little weird about masturbating herself while a guy fucked her, it seemed a bit pornstarish. But since Madeline insisted, she went ahead and tried it.

As she started pleasuring herself, Nancy's vagina constricted tightly, gripping JOhn's penis and he responded by fucking her more insistently, gradually introducing his entire cock into her. The feeling of his shaft sank deeply within her pushed Nancy over the edge and she bucked and shuddered in the throes of climax. John had to carefully will himself to relax so that he wouldn't cum himself in response to her orgasm. He withdrew he penis and looked over at his wife expectantly.

Nancy, rolled over and looked up at John lovingly. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were bright with post-orgasm endorphins. "That was amazing!" she gushed.

"Yes, you were very good, dear," said John patting her sweaty thigh condescendingly. "Now, how do you want it, woman?" he asked his wife, pointing his stiff penis at her face slick with another woman's juices.

"I know you are feeling macho right now, but it might work better if I get on top," laughed Madeline, tossing her husband a tissue so he could clean off his rod.

"Whatever you say, dear," he agreed amicably, laying down on his back next to Nancy on the bed. Nancy leaned forward and gave John a kiss on the cheek before glancing at Madeline guiltily.

"It's perfectly fine to show affection to the man that just fucked the daylights out of you," said Madeline soothingly as she climbed on top of her husband to straddle his stiff penis. "I don't mind, oh!" Madeline cried out in surprise as she lowered herself onto John's hardon. "My God, John. I haven't felt you so hard in years!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"You like that huh?" he asked smugly, gripping his wife by her soft hips as he thrust upward into her. He gazed with interested at her large jiggling breasts and smiled up at her.

"Yes, I do, most definitely," gasped Madeline as she bounced up and down on her husband's cock, rubbing her clitoris frantically. "It just took slim, sexy twenty-something to bring it out. Nancy, be a dear and work your nubile magic on him, will you? Maybe you can put those delicate orbs in his face?"

"Aye-aye, ma'am," joked Nancy, giving Madeline another salute. Then she crawled over to John on her hands and knees like a lioness stalking her prey. She dangled her boobs in John's face and he eagerly nibbled on her nipples.

Madeline felt John stiffen further in response and that pushed her closer to climax. Then Nancy pulled away teasingly. John strained forward but she laughed and kept her nipples just out of reach. The sight of her husband yearning after this young woman's ripe breasts tightened Madeline's loins and her body shuddered as it was engulfed in the throes of an orgasm. She collapsed onto the bed next on the other side of John and he ran a hand through her hair tenderly.

"Well I managed to hold off, but it's my turn to cum now," said John standing up. "And it required a valiant effort to prevent a premature release with you two sexy sirens tempting me, let me tell you."

"If you do say so yourself," laughed Madeline, glowing with vitality from her orgasm.

"Yes, quite," agreed John with a smile, stroking his rod suggestively. "Come and help me finish now, dear."

"Yes, John," agreed Madeline with a smile, sliding off the bed.

"Are we going to suck him now?" asked Nancy, her eyes lit up with anticipation.

"I think that's a good way to finish, dear," said Madeline, looking at Nancy with fondness. She couldn't blame her for being so smitten by John.

Madeline and Nancy went down on their knees before John.

"Wow, it's purple now," exclaimed Nancy reaching out to touch John's penis.

"It won't be long now," said Madeline knowingly, giving her husband a lewd wink. "Why don't you put the head in your mouth, and I will lick his balls."

"That's an excellent idea," said John, pushing his cock gently into Nancy's mouth.

Nancy looked up at him in surprise and started sucking obediently. She reached down and started masturbating herself as she gazed up to see if she was pleasing him enough.

John's chest swelled up with pride at sight of his wife dutifully licking his balls while the young waitress hungrily sucked his penis and gazed up at him with love. Within moments, he felt his scrotum tighten and he started ejaculating into Nancy's mouth. She gagged slightly in surprise and he pulled out to spray a load on her face. Then he turned and offered his wife a spurt as she tilted her cheek to accommodate him, tugging on his testicles gently to encourage him. He went back and forth shooting load after load of cum on both women's faces until he was fully spent.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum," observed Nancy, continuing to touch herself.

"Yes, that's a lot more than her normally has for me," laughed Madeline with cum dripping form her chin.

Nancy then she came a second time as she realized that she was probably responsible for the vast volume of John's ejaculate.

Madeline noticed Nancy's second climax and smiled wryly. "Are you proud of yourself for making him cum so much, miss?" she teased.

"Sorry, Maddy," said Nancy contritely, as she collapsed back against the side of the bed. "It did turn me on to be... appreciated."

John stood looking down at the two cum covered women before him, one plump and mature, and the other slim and fresh. He felt supremely lucky to have a wife that would engineer a menage a trois like this.

"Admiring your handywork?" asked Madeline, looked up at John affectionately.

"Yes, I am. I feel quite satisfied with myself," he admitted with a grin. "How about you?"

"Yes, you fucked me quite well, dear. That was the best sex we've had in ages," admitted Madeline. "How about you, Nancy?"

"I think I'm in love with both of you," said Nancy bashfully.

"That will wear off, honey," said John with a kind smile. "You are still caught up in the throes of passion." He patted her on the head consolingly and headed off to the bathroom.

"Come along, my little concubine, let's go get ourselves cleaned up," said Madeline climbing to her feet. "We'll set you up in the guest room for tonight, and tomorrow we'll see about getting you a proper job."

Nancy couldn't believe her good fortune as she padded naked down the hall, following Madeline to a strange new future.

12