Good Enough

Story Info
Two people find perfection in each other.
5.5k words
38.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amy and I want to tell you about a special man. His name is Tom. About two years ago I met Tom at the strip club where I was dancing. It was the first week of June and LasVegas was really hot. I remember he came in on a Monday night. He was about 5'10" and, if I had to guess, about 260 pounds. He was overweight and I could see a little chest hair coming out around his open collar shirt. He had green-blue eyes and a nice smile. His hair was curly and black.

Once I caught his eye, he smiled at me and then quickly looked away. I walked over to him and asked if he wanted me to dance for him.

He fumbled in his pocket to find some money and said, "Yes, please."

After he gave me his money, he sat on his hands.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

He replied, "Well, you're so pretty and I just wanted to make sure I didn't touch you. That way you won't get mad at me and I won't get thrown out." He then smiled at me.

I laughed and said, "Give me your hands."

I put his hands on his lap and told him to spread his legs. I winked at him and began to dance. While I danced for him, I rubbed my body up and down his. This way his finger tips could rub my skin as I rubbed up and down his body.

He looked pleasantly shocked. He looked like a little boy that had just opened a great present.

I whispered in his ear, "Do you like?"

He just looked me in the eyes and nodded yes.

When I was close to finishing my dance for him, he whispered in my ear, "You are so soft."

I giggled and said, "Thank you."

I thought he was so sweet.

After I finished my dance for him, I sat and talked with him for a while. He was funny, intelligent, and very kind. But there also was a sadness in his eyes.

After that night, he came in the rest of the week to see me. By the end of the week, I found myself waiting for him to come into the club. My heart would begin to race once he flashed his smile at me and I knew he was there.

I loved talking to him. During our talks, I found out he had a rough childhood. He also said he never really had been loved by anyone. He always felt like he wasn't good enough for anybody. No matter how he tried, whatever he did seemed like it just wasn't good enough.

Then he talked about his weight and hairy body. He thought he was ugly. He talked about how the movies and t.v. made fun of guys like him. He told me he found it harder and harder to go out in public. He said he could tell by the looks on young pretty girls' faces when he smiled at them or caught their eye that they thought he was gross looking.

I told him he wasn't ugly or fat. I thought he was a good looking guy. Yes, he was a little over-weight. So what? Then I told him as far as his body hair was concerned, not all guys dislike it. I said I had no problem with it and some women found it sexy.

I, too, shared some of my past with him. I told him how I had also never found love. Guys would say they loved me so they could get into my pants. Once they had me, they would use me then treat me like shit. I always thought if a guy had sex with me, that meant he loved me. I was so wrong. I became quite the party girl in high school. I was always the fun girl the guys wanted to be with at the party. But once the party was over I would be alone.

I told Tom about my Senior year. My boyfriend was a Junior in college. He took me to one of his frat parties. It was fun for a while. I got real drunk and everyone was nice to me. Then my boyfriend took my upstairs to his bedroom. We started fucking, then the door came open. His friends walked in with no clothes on. My boyfriend got off of me and one of his friends grabbed and sucked on my tits while another opened my legs to eat me out.

I remember my boyfriend saying, "If you love me, fuck them. You know you want to do it."

I said I didn't want to do this for him. But I was pushed down on the bed and used by his friends while people from the party watched. Nine or ten of his friends took turns on me, sticking their cocks in every hole I had, laughing and talking dirty to me. Girls from the party would come in and point and laugh at me. All this happened while my boyfriend watched and kissed other girls at the party.

The next day I was so sore and I had bruises on my thighs and hips. Blood came out of my ass when I went to the bathroom.

My boyfriend never came to see me again.

I told Tom about a few other winners I had as boyfriends, who like to hit me.

I said, "When I was a little girl, all I would dream about was when I grew up I would find a man who would love me and take care of me. I would have lots of babies with him and we would grow old together." I laughed, held up my hands and said, "And this is what I got!"

All of a sudden I felt Tom's hand in mine. I looked into his eyes. His eyes were watered over and he said, "I am so sorry, Amy. No guy should treat a girl like that."

He smiled at me and I replied, "It's alright."

He quickly said, "No, it's not alright. Not the way they hurt you, it's not, Amy."

Then one of the bouncers came over and told Tom he wasn't allowed to touch the dancers. Tom removed his hand from me and I told the bouncer it was okay. I looked at Tom and we smiled at each other.

I loved spending time at the club with Tom. I often wondered what he would be like in bed. Little did I know I was soon going to find out.

It was Saturday, around 3:30 a.m. and I was about to get off work. I was sitting with Tom and he was a little too quiet.

I asked, "What's on your mind, Mr. Man?"

He looked like he was searching hard to find the right words. He then said very quietly, "Amy, one of the other girls said, well, that . . ." he paused and then continued, "you have a little habit."

Right when he said habit I knew one of the other bitches had told him about my drug habit. I quickly tried to explain that I only did it once in a while (which was a lie) and only for when I had a really bad day. I wanted to cry. I didn't want him to think bad of me. I don't know why, I had never cared what anyone thought of me before but for some reason he was a special case.

He looked at his feet and then back into my blue eyes. He said, "She also said if you're short of money you . . ." he didn't have to finish, I knew what he had been told.

I had sold myself maybe four times in my life to satisfy my habit. A tear ran down my face, I felt so ashamed.

I was about to explain to him why when he blurted out, "I have a thousand dollars. Will you do me the honor of mating with me?"

He looked crushed after he said it. I was in shock. Then I smiled at him.

"You want to mate with me, Tom?"

He was looking at his feet and replied, "Yes."

I had never heard a guy in my life call it mating. I've heard it called fucking, screwing, and sex but never mating. I loved the way he put it.

I whispered in his ear, "Okay, Tom, let's mate."

A big smile came over his face.

I said, "But on one condition. No money."

He said, "But-"

I jumped in and said, "I mean it, no money, Tom."

He agreed.

After work we took a taxi to the Excalibur Hotel where he was staying. I was so nervous. I hadn't felt that way since I had been a virgin in high school.

When we got to the hotel, he held my hand all the way to his room. The number of the room was 2069.

I flashed a smile at him and said, "Good room number! I'd have to say I like the 69 part the best."

A big grin came over his face and he began to turn red.

I thought to myself, 'I want him. I want him inside me.' He was the nicest, sweetest guy I had ever met. He made me feel like I was important.

Once we got into the room, I saw a red rose on the bed. He picked it up and gave it to me.

He smiled and said, "Thank you for being so beautiful and for being mine for a little while."

I wanted to cry. No guy had ever said things like that to me before.

I could see he was nervous.

Tom had a regular room with a king sized bed, a small table with a couple of chairs and a dresser with a mirror. I went over to his window and looked out.

I said, "Wow, what a great view you have."

I looked over at Tom who was looking right at me and he replied, "Yes, I do have a great view."

I felt like a school girl again. I bit my lower lip, looked down at my feet, and then looked back into his smiling face.

He laughed and said, "Did I embarrass you, Amy? I think I see some red in your face."

I giggled and said, "No."

He took my hands in his and said, "I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to sex, but if I don't please you just tell me and we'll stop, okay?"

'No guy ever gave a shit about pleasing me,' I thought to myself. By Tom saying this to me, it just made me want him more.

I put my arms around his neck and looked his green-blue eyes. I said, "I don't think you have to worry about that, Tom."

He placed each of his hands under my arms and then quickly lifted my little 5'5" frame up in the air and placed me in front of the mirror.

He said, "You're just a little thing, aren't you? You're probably about a 110 pounds, maybe?"

I said, "A woman never tells her age or weight." Then I said, "But I'm only 105 pounds!"

He laughed.

Then I said, "And I am really 21."

He laughed again.

Then Tom was looking over my shoulder and said, "My God!"

I turned quickly to see what was up. I found myself looking at myself in the mirror. Tom walked up behind me, pressing against my body. He was staring at me in the mirror.

Again he said, "My God! Amy, you are so beautiful!"

I now had a big grin on my face.

His hand brushed against my cheek and he whispered, "And so soft too."

He ran both hands through my hair and whispered, "Such pretty long blond hair."

He stared into my eyes and whispered, "How could a man hurt something so beautiful with pretty blue eyes like yours, Amy?"

I felt a tear run down my cheek. He turned my head toward his and gently ran his tongue over my cheek to capture my tear.

He then breathed, "Shhhh, don't cry, pretty girl."

His hands were on my shoulders. He ran his hands down to my belly then pulled my white blouse out of my black mini-skirt. Tom started to slowly undo my buttons, starting with the top.

When he finally finished the last button, he flew open my blouse, exposing my white bra. You could see my erect nipples poke out against the material.

He took my blouse off and let it slide to the floor. He kissed my shoulder then bit down a little. I cried out. He grabbed my hair in the back and tilted my head, exposing my white neck to his mouth. Tom licked my neck, then nibbled on it. He opened his mouth wide and bit hard on my neck.

I cried out again as I watched him in the mirror. God, it felt so good!

He released me from his mouth. I could barely make out the teeth marks on my neck. His tongue gently licked the marks.

He released my hair. His hands went down to my hips. He squeezed them tight as he pulled me against his body. His hands went from my hips to my belly. He squeezed it hard. I sighed. He ran his hands to the sides of my breasts. I stood up straight. I wanted his hands to squeeze my breasts hard.

He looked me in the eyes and gently ordered, "Show me." Then he looked at my breasts.

I reached around and undid my bra. I slowly pulled each strap off my shoulder. His eyes were fixed on my breasts. I let my bra drop to the floor.

Tom's eyes got really big and then he took my small, firm breasts in each hand and squeezed them tightly in his hands. His thumbs ran over my hard, pink nipples.

I sighed, "Oh God!"

Now I could feel something growing behind me. It was hard and pushing against my soft little ass. I arched my ass up and pushed against the hardness.

I looked into his eyes in the mirror. He was staring back at me.

He said in a growl, "Do you feel that?"

My breathing was fast and hard. I nodded yes.

He growled again, "You're making me want to mate with you."

I cried, "Do it, Tom! Take me! Mate with me!"

I rubbed my ass up and down his hardness. He grabbed my arms and held them behind me. My breasts pressed out to the mirror. His hands went back to my hips and squeezed them again.

I cried, "Oh, please!"

I was actually trembling. I had never felt that way in my entire life for any guy. I was aching for him. This thirty-something year old man was making this 21 year old girl feel a need like she had never felt before.

Tom undid my belt and then the buttons on my skirt. He slowly unzipped my skirt and then it fell to the floor.

There I was, standing in front of the mirror, almost completely naked. Tom's eyes were drinking me in. His eyes went all over my young, trembling body. His eyes were now fixed on my pink panties.

His hands were back on my bare belly. Tom looked into my pleading blue eyes, his fingers went underneath the elastic of my panties. From there he went to each hip, then back to my front.

Our eyes staring into each other while he teased me. He took his right hand and started to go down. He went across my abdomen to rest on my soft pussy. He squeezed my girlhood in his hand.

He whispered, "You're so smooth and soft here."

He squeezed my pussy again.

I moaned, "Do you like it smooth?"

He smiled and nodded yes.

He placed his foot between my legs and spread me open. As we stared into each other's eyes, he placed his left hand on my belly to hold me firmly in place.

I closed my eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as his right hand went into my panties and his middle finger slid into my hot, wet crevice.

He rubbed my outer lips and then thrust up into my aching hole. Tom finger fucked my little hole. It felt great but it also made me ache for his cock.

He began to stroke my clit.

I couldn't look at him. I could feel my orgasm building inside me. I actually felt embarrassed for the first time during sex.

He pushed on my belly to get my attention. I caught his gaze. He was looking at me as if he knew he was going to make me come.

A smug look came across his face and then I couldn't fight it any longer. I came for him. I let out a loud, "Oh, God!" and then bent over. My legs were trembling and felt like water.

I wanted to crouch into a ball but Tom held me firm. There I was, orgasming in his arms.

I heard him whisper, "That's it, let it go."

I did as he instructed. I let my orgasm run through me.

When I had finally finished, he scooped me up and placed me on the bed. Tom was kissing my belly and hips. He slowly pulled my panties off. He raised my legs and spread me wide open.

I could feel his breath on my pussy. I looked at him and he smiled at me and said, "I think I want a little taste."

There was no more talking. His tongue rammed way up into my cunt. He was licking up all of my pussy juice. His tongue lashed at my cunt like he was a starving man.

I tried to stop him because I was getting close to coming again but he ignore my pleas. Once he found my clit, it was all over. He sucked it into his mouth and let his tongue attack my bump. I tried to push him away but his hands were grasped tightly on my hips and his mouth was like a vaccuum on my clit.

I could see a gleam in his eyes, I was no match for his strength. I screamed in pleasure as another orgasm exploded out of me. He controlled me, owned me, I was his for whatever he wanted.

My body spasmed over and over. All control over my body was gone in wave after wave of bliss.

When I gained control of my body I looked between my spread apart legs. There he was, standing over me. He still had his clothes on and he was wearing something new, a big grin! I could see his chin was shining from my cunt juice.

He took his pointer finger and wiped my juice off his chin. My eyes widened.

He said, "You're quite the juicy little girl, aren't you?"

Then he licked my juice off of this finger.

I could feel my mouth open slightly in awe.

Tom said, "Amy, I'd like to pump my seed into your tight little pussy now, okay?"

I flew off the bed and tore off his button shirt.

Tom yelled, "Oh, Jesus!"

I got in his face and said, "Not quite, Tom!"

I spun him around and threw him onto the bed. I got on top of him and straddled his legs. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his shorts. I grabbed his shorts and underwear and pulled them off.

There it was, his hard, thick shaft pointing at the ceiling. I grabbed it in my hand and worked his cock up and down. I cupped his balls gently in one hand and then with my other hand grasped the base of his hard penis. I stuffed his hard member into my mouth. My mouth went up and down his hard wonderful shaft. I could feel the veins pulsating through his penis.

I started to lick the tip and I tasted some of his pre-come. That salty liquid taste filled my mouth. I stopped licking and got on top of his hard cock. I rammed it up inside of me.

I cried, "Oh, that's it!"

Then I proceeded to pound his cock in my aching cunt. I sat straight up and used my hips back and forth to milk him. I could feel every inch of him deep inside of me.

I looked down at my mate and said, "I'm going to milk you dry."

To which he replied, "Wouldn't you rather me pump my seed into you, little girl?"

I thought about what he said and thought, 'Do I want to milk him or have it pumped into me?'

I begged him to pump his seed into my pussy. With a wave of his hand I was off of him and lying face down on the bed. He was standing on the floor and pulled me up on all fours. He grabbed my hair and my head went back. My ass arched high for him to take my pussy.

Tom grabbed my hips and rammed his cock into me.

I screamed, "Oh yes!"

Then he proceeded to pound into my hot little cunt. I took every inch into me. I would take everything he had until I had that wonderful seed dripping out of my girlhood.

I could hear his breathing was getting faster along with his pace. He was going to fill me. I looked over to the left and I could see him in the mirror, pounding away at me. His body was covered with sweat and his muscles were tight from him mating me.

I watched in awe of him. I could feel myself building to orgasm again for him. I was so close and then Tom cried, "Oh, Amy!" His head went back and then I felt it. He held himself deep inside of me, coating my insides with his thick baby cream.

I arched my ass as high as I could to get every drop of him inside of me.

I screamed in pleasure as my orgasm took control of me. With every wave of his seed shooting into me, a wave of uncontrollable pleasure ran through my body.

The last thing I remember seeing in the mirror was my body covered in sweat and my pussy being fed Tom's sperm.

We both collapsed on the bed next to each other, both of us breathing heavy. I could feel him dripping out of me.

We smiled at each other and then he held me.

Hours after that we continued mating with each other. It was one of the most beautiful times of my life. I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke up he was carressing my face and smiling at me.

He said to me, "Thank you for being my girl last night, Amy. You are perfection in every way to me."

I beamed back a big smile.

We took a shower together and then went and had breakfast.

During breakfast I asked him if we could get together later and hang out some more.

He looked very sad and replied, "I'm going home today, Sweetie. My plane leaves in an hour and a half. In fact, I have to go and pack my things."

Tom was going home was all my brain could register. I knew he was going to leave soon, I just hadn't realized it was time already.

I felt a pain in my heart. It was a great sadness.

As he walked me to my taxi, I looked at the rose in my hand that he had given me the night before. I had never gotten a rose from any guy in my life.

12