Good Family Relations...

Story Info
Swinging and adventure in the family.
4k words
4.12
41.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers

When I first met John, he introduced me to his sister Sylvia and her future husband, Mark. We always had good fun together being of the same age and sharing the same, sometimes naughty, interests. John told me about his long term sexual relationship he had with his sister. I didn't see any problem in it, because they only went to bed together for the fun of it; they weren't lovers. It all was based on lust they enjoyed both, having the opportunity.

So more than a year ago, one evening in bed, John told that he had spoken Sylvia on the phone. He had told her about our adventure with the birdwatchers. The two of them never had many secrets anyway, I didn't have a problem with his sharing as long as it doesn't concern our most private and most intimate talks we have together, and he keeps me in the loop. He told me they discussed swinging on the phone this time. It turned out that Sylvia and Mark got interested in swapping partners; Sylvia had heard about our adventures, and thought of us as possible candidates. The idea rose as both Sylvia and John would love to continue their sexual contacts, that is, if both of their partners would like to join in to swing together. She already discussed it with Mark and he was okay with the idea. Having always had an eye on me, he was enthusiastic about the possibility of having sex with me.

That sounded interesting to me too as Mark is attractive having a good sense of humor and a vivid, sometimes even a bit naughty, fantasy.

Both Sylvia and me used the pill, so we could easily arrange our menstruation not to interfere in our plans and we decided not to use any other protection.

To prevent other family members from finding out, we would have sex in different rooms, never discussing anything directly from couple to couple.

So, whatever happened in the bedroom, stayed in the bedroom, to be discussed only in the bedroom.

When we met we had a nice day and evening together, we didn't talk about the sex we have had with one another's partner when meeting up again the next day.

When it's time to go to bed, we wished one another goodnight and went to our bedrooms.

So, for example, in our home we arrange swapping very easy.

The only difference from normal was that Sylvia goes to our bedroom with John and I go to the other bedroom with Mark.

Both have a bathroom en-suite, so we meet another again in the morning to have breakfast together.

When with them we do the same; they also have two bedrooms with their own facilities.

When going to other relatives, we take rooms in the same hotel for the night, so we can do this on a quite regular basis.

Evaluating thoughts and conversations, John told me that Sylvia wanted him to guide her in enjoying a walk in the nude, exactly like I do.

We normally see one another again around 9:00 o'clock in the morning, when we are all well satisfied and dressed again for breakfast.

When having breakfast on Saturday together, John said not to worry if we heard them in the next early morning, as he was going to have a walk with Sylvia at 6:00 o'clock.

I answered: 'We won't mind waking up, as we will amuse ourselves and after that go back to sleep.'And that was exactly what happened the next morning; I heard a little noise on the stairs and some later closing the door of our garage. As Mark was still sleeping on his back, I went down. Sliding the blankets aside just enough to reach his dick and started to suck him. When his tool started to grow, he woke up and stretched. He caressed my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

To make sure he would do his duties before he orgasmed, I stopped sucking taking over with my hand and I asked him giving me my orgasm first by licking my pussy. We switched positions; I went on my back, spreading my legs and pulling them up, bending my knees to give him a good access.

He started teasing me, licking me in long strokes from my anus to my clit, but after a few minutes he started to do the works, putting his tongue as deep as he could in my love hole. Then he suckled on each of my pronounced pussy lips, pulling his mouth off with a plopping sound at each side before concentrating on my clit. In no time I orgasmed, but he went on until I pushed his head away as I couldn't stand it anymore.

Then he started to fuck me, and whispered in my ear that he wanted to come in my mouth. As this is a technique I told him about doing with John, I knew exactly what to do. He then fucked me until he reached his 'point of no return' saying: 'I'm gonna come.' Pulling his dick out of my pussy, he took his dick tight between thumb and index finger, holding back his cum until I was on my knees to receive him in my mouth. Right on time; he started to ejaculate in my mouth.

I swallowed his load and we lay side by side, totally relaxed, both in the afterglow of our orgasms.

Looking at the clock, I said: 'They must be on their walk now, I wonder if Sylvia will like it as much as I do. Looking forward to hear all about it from John..'

Mark responded that he was curious too. 'It's quite an exciting idea, I would love to see her walk in the nude next to John.' he said.

I answered him: ' The thought is almost as thrilling as actually doing it. Why don't you dress up; there' is still time to go there and we can walk the way in the opposite direction, as we always keep the most sheltered part for last.'

Mark said: 'OK', and stepping out of bed; he asked: 'And what are you going to wear?' as he saw me walking to the bathroom.

'That's what I'm gonna put up now; my make-up. For the road I'll put on a dress' I answered. In minutes we walked down the stairs, me wearing a short dress, flip flops and holding a towel in my hands like I always do going out for a walk like this.

In twenty minutes we were at the starting point and we saw our car. John had parked as always, driving onto the path backwards. Mark parked in front of it.

We both got out of the car, Mark opened the trunk for me, I undressed, and when everything was in the trunk, I said to him : 'To surprise Sylvia, why don't you undress too? It's not such a long distance for us, I calculated that we'll meet them within roughly ten minutes from now.'

Mark started to undress saying: 'That'll make the surprise complete; you're right!'

I told him to be fast, as I was getting cold standing still waiting in the nude. When he was done, he closed the hatch and locked the car. Having no place to stock the key of the car, we looked and found a good hiding place near the car under a stone and we went on our way.

It felt great as always, the fresh air all over my body. The cool soil on my feet making me feel extra naked.

Taking his hand, I said 'Mark it's better to try to relax and enjoy the walk'. I distracted him from what we were doing by saying we had marvelous sex before leaving, talking about that, I saw his dick started to swell.

I said: 'I consider it a compliment you're getting a hard on thinking back to our playful activities before!'

Mark answered: 'Yes, it was great; we should definitely do that again! It was so hot changing fucking your pussy to ejaculate in your mouth, your pussy-juice still on my dick when you savored my cum...'

I answered: 'I enjoyed it intensely too, tasting the mix of our juices.'

Oh, how I enjoyed inhaling the still fresh morning air while enjoying the scenery. I told him that we probably would meet John and Sylvia near the picnic table he had heard about. During our walk and conversation, Mark started to relax. After some ten minutes we passed the picnic table, so we knew we were close to our partners. And yes, we saw movement ahead!

Afterwards John told me his sister froze exactly like I did under the same circumstances; realizing she had to accept that she would have an encounter with other people being totally nude and vulnerable passing them. They had passed the 'point of no return', not in the sense like us before, but there it was. She simply had to continue if they wanted to be back at the car in time, before risking meeting larger groups of pedestrians.

When we actually saw them, it wasn't even clear one of the persons was naked, it might have been clothing in flesh color, but the silhouette didn't fit. Coming closer it was soon clear what we saw, by that time they must have seen that with us too.

We stopped and waited for them to come to us; Sylvia, relieved as she saw it was us, was the first to speak; 'Hey guys, what a nice surprise! Mark, Joan, what a great view. The two of you, like Adam and Eve in paradise! You two look so sexy naked together, and Mark, look at that dick, all swollen, it's a great sight seeing that; it obviously turns you on as it does me and Joan too!'

John said: 'I'm starting to feel a bit awkward all dressed between the three of you naked!'

I answered: 'That's something you can change yourself! We heard you leaving and at first we prepared ourselves,' I winked at Mark, 'to go to sleep again, but we realized we were still in time to surprise the two of you, and to give Sylvia the thrilling experience of meeting people. So here we are.'

Now Mark said: 'Let's finish the walk, I think we might have an interesting morning at home!'

He was right, so we went back to the cars, where we dressed and went home.

Back home we started the coffee machine to discuss where we stood. Of course things had changed, but that didn't mean there was no way to cope with that.

First we had a cup of coffee and John took the initiative saying: 'I think today must be an exception. I think we should continue to carry on like before, all being happy.

But for now it's very tempting tasting the forbidden fruit, let's have fun together, forgetting about it, starting Sunday in the evening when we go to bed.'

We all agreed and John said: 'Although it's early, let's toast to that.'

Everyone agreed to that; luckily, we always have a bottle with bubbles in our fridge for such occasions. John opened it and poured four glasses. When we all had a glass in hand, we toasted on a 'Perfect Sunday.'

Sylvia started to undress, saying: 'Let's party!' We all followed her good example before emptying the bottle together.

Before all heading to the room John and Sylva slept in, we took a shower for a fresh start. John and Mark organized new drinks; we all went for white wine.

Once we were all on the bed I broke the ice, asking: 'Are you all OK starting forming a daisy chain together? I always wanted to try that out, laying in a circle on our sides to warm up a bit.'

Not waiting for an answer I went over to John to give him head, while he went lying on his back I took position on my right side pulling up my left leg. Sylvia went on all fours positioning her pussy over John's' face. Then Mark filled in the last position, laying on his back in a twist so Sylvia could suck him, while he started eating me out.

For some time we all enjoyed this position together, then Sylvia stopped sucking, continuing masturbating Mark in the meantime with her hand said: 'I need a dick in my pussy, Joan, would you mind lending me Mark for a while?'

I said: 'That's OK with me, I'll take a break watching the three of you; I'll join in later on as, we still have plenty of time...'

I enjoyed a glass of wine watching the trio, it was hot to see my husband being sucked by his sister, then first John followed by Mark started to moan; that was the point I joined in again, crawling under Sylvia who was still on all fours. I aimed for her pussy that Mark was pumping. I started to massage her with my fingers around her pussy that was still fucked by Mark. I caressed his balls with my other hand until he came. When he withdrew I took over the care for Sylvia's pussy with my mouth, licking and sucking Marks cum out.

In the meantime, John had ejaculated in his sisters mouth who swallowed his load and then, after he went aside, repositioned to lick my pussy as I had willingly spread for her.

When we were done, we crawled in each others arms and kissed, tasting the cum and pussy-juice mix of one another and our hubbies.

We were completely exhausted but totally satisfied.

Sylvia said: 'That was great, you're lovely.' I didn't answer but kissed her on her mouth again, running my fingers through her hair. When we'd come to ourselves a bit, Mark and John handed us a glass of wine, which we savored.

Mark asked if we were interested in breakfast; Sylvia answered: 'That sounds good, let's do that before the next round. We'll first finish our drinks before we join you.'

John and Mark took the bottle and their glasses with them going down to prepare breakfast.

I said to Sylvia that I would love to experience fucking in pairs and see how she fucks John, while I fuck Mark. Both seeing what we missed before. She answered: 'That sounds good; that's exactly what we are going to do after breakfast, giving one another a good live show!'

When we had emptied our glasses, I took two pareos out of my closet and handed one to Sylvia, the easiest and most sexy way to dress temporarily for breakfast that would clearly be enjoyed in the garden, as it was a nice sunny day.

We went down the stairs seeing the men had arranged the table on the terrace. John welcomed us, saying: 'The two of you look amazing, please, take your places. We are almost ready.'

They served us an English breakfast and coffee; we all enjoyed our meal in the sun.

When we had enough, we took the plates and did the dishes together.

Sylvia, being very clear said: 'Does anyone care for a second round?'

Seeing on all faces there was no doubt, we went back upstairs, but before entering the bedroom I removed my pareo and said: 'No clothes allowed beyond this point!'

Of course Sylvia and I were in the bedroom first; we didn't have much to take off. We laid down next to each other in spread eagle, our pussies in the direction of the door.

When the men came in Sylvia said: 'John, work to do, I was cleaned up by your wonderful wife as you have seen, so now it's your turn!'

I said to Mark, spreading my pussy even wider with my hands: 'I'd like you to do the same as John, also when changing positions. So go to work, please!'

After some time, John was lying next to Sylvia, who mounted him in sixty-nine, so we changed for that position too. When John started to moan, Sylvia stopped sucking him, turned around and lowered her pussy over his dick to ride him into orgasm; he reached for her breasts and played with her nipples. I did the same with Mark, who also grabbed his chance, he started fondling my nipples, giving me extra joy, as if a tiny, pulsating, electrical connection with my clitoris was established. Looking at John and Sylvia it was a kick for me. I got my orgasm simultaneously seeing them and hearing John moan, reach his orgasm, getting off iin his sister's pussy. Mark lasted some longer, but then he exploded inside me too. Both me and Sylvia went on until the last drop of cum was out of the men's' sacks. This time we both asked for a towel before dismounting to keep the bed clean.

Our portions off cum leaked out of our pussies slowly, so we waited before going into the shower. Meanwhile I asked the others to think what we would like to do the rest of the day, there was enough time left for adult fun later on. We still had an evening ahead being all together.

As Mark and Sylvia had to leave at six o'clock in the morning on Monday, we would then sleep in our usual setting to get enough sleep.

I would sleep with Mark again and John with Sylvia, all of us getting up at five.

John came up with the idea to go to town so the ladies could enjoy themselves, and he and Mark could go their own way for meeting another afterwards. We could even go to a restaurant after that, leaving enough time to do what we desired most.

All agreed, so that's what we did. When we had all freshened up, we went to town. Us ladies looked great and sexy wearing our summer dresses, shoulder bags, matching open shoes and having done our hair and makeup perfectly.

We had an appointment set to meet between five and half-past five on a terrace of a nice pub in the center we had visited before and having dinner in a restaurant nearby, where John and Mark reserved a table at six o'clock.

The two men went to the river on a boat trip, and relaxing in the sun, talking together.

We did some shopping and amused ourselves very well checking out dresses, shoes and other trendy stuff on our way.

Looking at my watch, I saw it was already time to join the men, so we went to the terrace. They were already having a drink and a nice conversation. We sat down, discussing our afternoon together; we all had enjoyed it very much.

We still had some time before going to the restaurant and sitting there together Sylvia said how lucky one can be having good family relations; something we all agreed on.

She also said to be happy with her longtime very special and intimate relationship with John as a brother leading to such a nice spin off, especially today getting even more exciting and rewarding for all.

Sylvia had chosen her words very well, we all agreed on her analytic summary.

To keep in line with her covert way of speaking I answered her that I was sure that we all would pick the fruits of the achievement this evening in all kind of combinations.

We had a nice dinner. Coming home, John closed the curtains, asking who wanted to take a drink or a nightcap along to the bedroom.

Sylvia said she would like a glass of white wine and I said I would join in on that.

As John and Mark thought that to be a good choice too, we took the bottle and glasses with us, to make ourselves comfortable in our bedroom.

Mark opened the bottle and poured while John handed us our glasses.

'Well, let's toast on a fertile evening', I said, 'counting on you two men to do the sewing properly.'

We lifted our glasses and said: 'Cheers! Let's drink to that." As we took a sip.

Sylvia said: 'But we have to prepare the soil first; it has to be plowed tenderly; why not like we did this morning, implementing a daisy chain?'

As everyone was OK with that, she said: 'This time me and Joan switch roles; John will you do Joan the honor to put seed in her when the time is right?'She said, winking to me.

I said: 'I will announce the right moment for seeding, John. Sylvia, will you please remove the excess seed for me afterwards?'

Sylvia answered: 'Yes, of course dear, by all means, and with pleasure!'

Our weekend partners started to undress us, and once naked, we undressed the men.

We went into position; I asked Mark to lay down on his back so that I could start to suck him. The others took position accordingly, Mark licking Sylvia who sucked John who licked me.

I really enjoyed this, so it took quite some time before I announced that I needed John's dick.

They did their job well, and in minutes John and Mark began to moan simultaneously and they both started shooting their loads. Mark ejaculated a large load of cum in my mouth that I swallowed spur after spur while John unloaded into my pussy at the same time.

Sylvia took position and started licking and sucking when John withdrew while I finished sucking Mark. I swallowed his cum while Sylvia licked and sucked out all of her brothers cum and continued licking me until I reached my orgasm.

Sylvia and I then kissed and relaxed while we caressed one another until John announced he and Mark would go downstairs for a break to have coffee. I said: 'Please make us coffee too; we'll come down.'

I took the two pareos that had served us so well earlier and handed one to Sylvia and we went down, joining our men.

While having our coffee, Sylvia started the discussion we had to have, saying: 'How will we continue? In two weeks you'll visit us and as our daughter will not be at home for the weekend, we'll have the house to ourselves. Will we continue like this, or only like before, just swapping partners? I think, we all liked to have sex in one room and exchanging partners very well, didn't we, Joan?' She asked winking at me.

JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers
12