Good Fortune Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was in no way suffering from sensory overload, but the slow teasing was definitely turning her on and she was pretty sure that her pussy was already wet, though she hadn't felt any moisture dripping out yet. Paula crawled up the bed and Anna eagerly lifted her head to meet Paula's lips as Paula tenderly shared the chocolate flavor with her friend. Paula's lips pushed her friend's head back down, then she got up and walked back to the dresser. A new dish emerged from the drawer.

Paula moved toward the head of the bed this time. Anna was just remarking to herself that this substance looked lighter when she was obliged to hastily shut her eyes; Paula began drizzling the substance lightly around her face. Anna felt some of it fall on her nose, to her cheek, a little on her forehead and eyebrows, some of which began dripping slowly down onto her left eyelid. She felt a few drops land directly on her right eyelid before traveling down her cheek, across her lips, to her chin, then onto her neck. She felt the bed jiggle as Paula moved and heard the bowl being set down on dresser. She tentatively licked her lips to identify the flavor and thought it was butterscotch - - no, caramel. She held her head still as she felt some begin dripping down the side of her face toward her ear and neck. Paula probably didn't mind in the slightest if some got on the bed, but it was just ingrained in Anna's mind not to get food on the sheets. She felt Paula's lips and tongue join her own in savoring the new flavor. They kissed and lapped for a couple minutes before Paula's lips moved down to her chin, carefully removing the tasty substance. Paula moved onto Anna's neck, affectionately nibbling and sucking the caramel spread. Her lips moved up to the dripping caramel on the side of her face, her lips tugging at Anna's earlobe before licking up to her cheek. Paula appeared to want to leave her friend without the sense of sight for the time being, and Anna could appreciate how much more sensitive she was to her friend's attention to the rest of her face. If only she had a hand free to fondle her friend's breasts which she felt occasionally brushing against her shoulder and upper chest.

Paula's lips roamed to Anna's forehead and eyebrows thoroughly removing the sticky substance. Paula tasted the slightly salty addition of Anna's sweat mixed in with the sweet caramel, especially on her neck and forehead. "About time to let Anna see again," Paula thought. She finished up the other cheek then lovingly began removing the caramel from her friend's delicate eyelids. She felt the slight flutter of movement beneath the eyelid, and sensed that Anna was holding her breath for the delicate operation. Before she began the other eye she watched her friend's pretty chest rise and fall with a deep breath. She carefully finished the other eye and backed away. Anna's eyes flickered opened as she smiled at her friend. Despite the serene look on her friend's face, Paula knew that Anna's pent up desire for release was only kept in check by her inability to actually do anything at the moment. She bent over for another tender kiss, purposely letting a nipple rest on her friend's shoulder.

Paula stepped over to the dresser again, this time removing a white canister. By some unspoken understanding they had remained mostly silent up to this point. The silence was disturbed while Paula began shaking the canister as it neared Anna's body. Then came the energetic release of whipped cream spilling onto one breast, then the other, each liberally coated. The canister was replaced with the chocolate which was then drizzled just above Anna's pussy. Anna could feel it begin to trickle past her clit and toward her pussy lips. She was a concentrating on that sensation and didn't notice that Paula had replaced the chocolate with caramel until she felt it land directly on her clit and slide thickly onto her pussy lips. She lifted her head to see better in agonizing anticipation of the relief that she desperately wanted. Then came another puff of whipped cream right over her chocolate and caramel covered pussy.

Anna finally broke the silence, half-whispering, "I do hope you're planning on doing something with that soon because I'm about to die with frustration."

Paula didn't answer, only put the whipped cream canister back on the dresser. She was also feeling the desire for release, but was committed to putting off her pleasure until after she had worked Anna into absolute torment and ecstasy. Paula leaned her upper body over Anna, dipping one nipple into the whipped cream that covered Anna's chest. She leaned forward to present the nipple to Anna who eagerly raised her head. Paula hovered teasingly out of reach for a moment, then lowered the nipple to Anna's mouth. She closed her eyes for a moment with the sensation of Anna sucking her nipple into her mouth, and twirling her tongue around the elongated bulge. She reluctantly pulled her nipple away from Anna's mouth and set her own mouth to work on the whipped cream covering Anna's breast. Anna made a pitiful mewling noise as she twisted her body with the pleasurable, and ticklish, sensation that she had little power to alter. Paula shifted to the other nipple, licking and sucking the cream. Her hand came into action for the first time, gently massaging and squeezing the breast that had just been cleaned. Anna lifted her chest a little pressing it firmly against Paula's mouth for a moment before settling back down on the bed.

Paula continued massaging the breast with her hand while her tongue traced a path down Anna's abdomen, making a circle around her belly button, and closer to Anna's pussy. She lifted her head then opened her mouth wide to take a large bite out of the whipped cream covering Anna's pussy. Through the smell of the cream and the chocolate and caramel she could also smell Anna's tasty pussy juices as they gathered in anticipation of the coming pleasure. Paula licked some of the chocolate from just above Anna's clit. She licked around the sides of Anna's pussy, corralling the syrups to Anna's clit and pussy. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go so she could lick some of the flavoring that had run below Anna's pussy. In so doing she inadvertently stuck her nose against Anna's pussy and got a mixture of flavors on it. She crawled back up and offered her nose to Anna who eagerly sucked the flavoring off, while slightly lamenting the delay before she would gain some needed relief.

Paula decided it was time to switch gears. She appeared to be following the same slow pace as she lowered her head back toward Anna's pussy. She hovered over Anna making eye contact, then looking down she lowered her head firmly onto Anna's pussy and sucked it firmly into her mouth. Anna, not expecting the sudden sensation, squealed with pleasure. Paula bobbed her head up and down on Anna's clit as Anna's hips began to buck as she pushed toward orgasm. Anna's eyes popped open and her head raised up when the sensation suddenly stopped and she was left even closer to orgasm with no release.

Paula smiled evilly back at Anna then slowly began tracing her tongue around Anna's pussy lips. Anna tried raising her hips to increase the contact, and perhaps rub her clit against Paula's nose or something, but Paula lifted her head and pushed Anna's hips back down with her hands. She continue her slow circuit around Anna's pussy, gradually removing more and more of the syrup. Then as suddenly as before she extended her tongue fully and rammed it into Anna's pussy. Anna yelped again with the suddenly intense stimulation.

Paula stopped again, giving Anna a short break during which her breathing settled down, then lowered her lips onto Anna's clit a second time, this time firmly, but slowly, sucking it into her mouth, then gently massaging the tip with her tongue. Anna's eyes closed as she focused in on the sensation, her breathing coming in gasps as she felt her warmth rising. And without immediately realizing it she began falling away from the near orgasm, as Paula once again pulled away.

Paula got up and stepped to the dresser again. She pulled out something . . . Anna was having a little difficulty focusing, but it got clearer as Paula moved closer. A butterfly. Paula strapped the device around Anna's legs and body, carefully resting it over Anna's clit, and turned it on low. Anna was amazed at the intense and direct sensation she was receiving, knowing it wouldn't take her many minutes to cum in her current condition even at the low setting, but before she got anywhere close, Paula switched it back off. Anna whimpered for release.

Paula stretched over to the dresser again, this time pulling out something long and black, and it had little ribs on it. She pulled out a little bottle from which she poured some lubricant on the small dildo, because that's what it was. Anna lifted her head, but couldn't see clearly enough what it was, though in reflection there were only 2 spots it was likely to go. In a moment, though, she felt the cool, slick feeling of the dildo at her anus as it was inserted little by little - - she thought it must have been in at least 4 inches as the intense sensations compounded her already heightened readiness. She jerked in shock as she felt the butterfly begin again on low setting. It continued for less than half a minute before stopping again. Anna moaned in need.

Paula hovered over her nearly insensible friend. She was enjoying teasing her knowing the end was near and she was sure her friend would find it well worth the wait. Her friend's visage transformed from pleasure to anguish to desire, her lips parted in wordless pleas. Paula bent over to give her friend another kiss, one hand sliding up her friend's belly to cup and gently squeeze one of those beautiful breasts. It was nearly time. Paula reached into the dresser drawer for the last item. She pulled out a large dildo. There were definitely larger ones on the market. In fact, she owned a bigger one that she used occasionally when the mood struck her. She did not want to hurt her friend. However she was certain that Anna was wet enough to make entry easy with a good sized one like this, and desperate enough to accept whatever Paula presented. Nor was she wrong.

Anna felt the sensations receding again as the vibrations from the butterfly stopped, but she could feel the presence of the vibrator on her clit as well as the fullness of the dildo in her ass. She peered through slitted eyes in time to see Paula approaching her crotch again. Her vision was blurred, perhaps dreamy, so she opened her eyes wider to confirm what appeared to be a very large dildo nearing her pussy. Her arms quavered from pulling against the headboard, a force that she didn't realize she'd been exerting. He knees bounced slowly up and down in a parody of movement with a lover that wasn't actually there, trying to enhance the sensations that so far stymied her sexual release. She felt Paula playing with the dildo in her anus as it worked around in a couple circles, and in and out an inch or two a couple times. Then her eyes closed tightly, her mouth closed tightly as she held her breath feeling the dildo entering her pussy.

Paula was delighted by the reaction she received when she finally began inserting the dildo: the sharp intake of breath, arched back, pelvis thrust forward, knees bucking, face contorted in unfulfilled pleasure. She leisurely pressed it in as far as it would go. Her friend's pussy was dripping wet and the dildo slid in with ease despite its size. She could tell that her friend was on the edge of cumming. Paula kept her right hand on the dildo. She moved her left close to her friend's head and leaned forward. Her right breast lowered onto her friend's heaving chest. Paula lowered her face to Anna's and lightly kissed her on the lips, Anna's lips reflexively returning the action. Paula released her grip on the dildo momentarily to flip the butterfly setting to full power, then turned it on. She hastily reached for the dildo again this time yanking it in and out with little regard for gentleness. She simultaneously began a lip mashing assault on her friend's mouth. The result was everything she had hoped for.

Anna had never dreamed an orgasm like this was possible. The presence of the anal dildo, her pussy suddenly assailed by a dildo larger than she'd ever used before, her clit pulsated by the butterfly, and her friends' body draped across her upper body, their lips locked in passion. Anna's body heaved, hips raising off the bed. Her back arched pressing her more compact chest against the fuller softness of her friend's full breasts. Her legs shook up and down, trying to raise, or close, something, in the fervor of the moment. Her arms strained to pull down to . . . grasp her friend, hold her own pussy, play with her friend's wonderful body, anything but seeming inactivity. Her head lifted against her friend's face, her tongue mindlessly assailing the wonderful mouth connected to hers. And she screamed, again and again. Her whole body heaved as the first orgasm overcame her. She gasped for the breath to scream again. Her whole body continued its convulsing as the ecstasy coursed through her body over and over. She was aware of intense heat, certainly radiating from her pussy, but emanating from her whole body. And wetness. Juice dripped down from her pussy tickling her perineum and flowing past the anal dildo to the bed. Sweat exuded from every pore of her body, her skin slickly slipping against her friend's breasts, their lips and faces, the hand between her thighs. She couldn't believe when she heard her own voice, as from a distance, sobbing, "Stop, stop," but it didn't stop, and her body arched, every muscle contracting as yet another orgasm swept over her.

Paula enjoyed every moment of pleasing her friend, but was now desperate for release of her own. While her friend groaned in the senseless aftermath of . . . she'd lost count of how many orgasms . . . she leaned back over her friend's cunt. Paula quickly undid the butterfly from her friend and strapped it over her own clit. She removed the soaking dildo and with little preamble slammed it into her own vagina. She was momentarily overcome by the sensation, but recovered quickly. Then Paula draped her own body over Anna's, once again kissing her friend's lips. She reached between her legs and turned on the butterfly, certain that her friend would continue to receive pleasure from the vibrator now positioned between their clits. She reached her hand behind her back and began pounding her own pussy with the substantial dildo.

Anna's body having been resting in a near orgasmic state for such an extended period followed a prolonged period ecstatic eruption responded immediately, her ragged breath quickly increasing. Paula's readiness was also high, and catching up quickly with the sensation of the dildo. In less than two minutes Anna's sweaty body convulsed again against Paula, and Paula was overwhelmed in the moment cumming on top of her friend. This was only her first orgasm and she wasn't nearly ready to stop. She continued to pump her hand and was rewarded by a second orgasm a minute later. Anna was wimpering through their passionate kiss from her inability to impede the orgasmic stimulation that continued to assault her body. Only after the her third orgasm on top of her friend, when her arm felt like it might be coming out of its socket, did she finally stop her desperate endeavors.

Paula reluctantly removed the dildo and turned off the butterfly, while rolling off her friend. She put the toys in the corner, then removed the anal dildo from Anna where it quickly joined the other toys. Paula went to the foot of the bed and untied Anna's ankles. Anna's body twisted, as though trying to lie on her side. Anna's eyes were still closed and her breathing hard - - Paula hoped she hadn't hurt her friend. She didn't think so, but was worried for the few moments while she removed her friend's wrists from the cuffs. Despite the padding it appeared that there might be a little bruising, and she tenderly kissed the sore spots as she removed the wrists from the cuffs. Anna's arms trembled, her muscles having been tensed for such a prolonged period. Anna rolled onto her side in a fetal position. Paula got onto the bed behind her in a spooning position. Anna rolled over, her body uncurling so that she could hug her friend.

They lay together for a while, long enough for their breath to return to normal. Paula finally asked, "Are you alright?"

Anna responded weakly, "You got your wish; you tired me out." He lips curled in a feeble smile. Her eyes open for a moment while she spoke drifted shut again. "Paula?" Anna inquired a few minutes later. "That was . . . it was really great. I've never felt like that before. But never again." She paused, "Well, maybe . . . but not soon." A couple minutes later she sleepily followed up, "You're in big trouble if I ever get you tied down to a bed."

Paula smiled to herself with satisfaction as her friend fell asleep in her arms. She soon succumbed to weariness and the friend's laid together, their naked bodies drying under the slow twirl of the ceiling fan, skin flickering faintly as the candles burnt out one by one.

12