Good Fortune Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana wasn't as vocal as Anna, but shortly she was squealing "Fuck, yes," in a throaty voice. "Don't' stop" she groaned into Anna's wet cunt. Her body shuddered as a small orgasm overtook her; she could feel it building to a more powerful climax. It was positively glorious sandwiched between her two friends' slick bodies. "Harder Paula," she begged.

Paula leaned her body onto Diana's back, her breasts rubbing pleasantly. She closed her eyes as she concentrated on the building sensation in her own groin. She felt a wave of heat sweep her face as the dildos rocked slickly in her pussy and ass holes. Her free hand roamed Diana's side and hair. Without fully realizing what she was doing she spread her fingers through Diana's hair, then closed her hand with a fistful of hair. She began using the leverage to help pull her body forward with each thrust. To her credit she had just enough presence of mind not to snap Diana's head back and rip out her hair, but what would have been somewhat painful in other circumstances added to the building erotic excitement as both Paula and Diana neared climax.

Paula let go of Diana's hair and curled both her hands under Diana's arms, grabbing Diana's shoulders for increased leverage. Her weight rested almost completely on her friends, but no one was complaining at this point. Paula slammed her hips back and forth into Diana's rump, the strapon squelching wetly with each thrust. The plugs drove deeply into her own holes. She felt her mind going over the precipice into ecstasy with the last few thrusts. "Fuuuck," she shouted as a strong climax overcame her. Her hips continued thrusting seemingly of their own accord, not willing for the sensations to end.

Diana's head had been pulled away from Anna's pussy when Paula had grabbed her hair. Her face slumped forward again, her mouth unintentionally covering Anna's pussy as she gasped for air. Anna pulled her feet up, her legs contracting slightly, her thighs squeezing gently against Diana's face. Those sensations were secondary to what Anna was doing to her pussy. Anna's hands grasped Diana's butt in order to pull her cunt into her face. Anna's mouth was sucking Diana's clit into her mouth as hard as it would go. Sometimes her tongue swirled around the tip of the clit in a tornado dance, and then she'd flick the tip of her tongue back and forth across the tip of Diana's clit.

Those feelings alone would have brought Diana to a climax, but Paula's incessant pounding sped the process. The strapon head punched deeply into pussy, the head pushing hard against her g-spot with each stroke. Diana could only manage a wordless keen as the massive climax overtook her. Her eyes were closed and her mind blacked out everything except the ecstasy overtaking her body. Her body shuddered over and over, her hips bucking hard onto Anna's face. Her head lifted involuntarily as her back arched. Her head slumped forward again and she seemed to lose all sensation as her body reset itself from the pinnacle of her adrenaline high. She heard voices in the distance, but nothing her mind could focus on.

Anna laughed gleefully. She hooted toward Paula, "Help, I'm drowning," her body quivering with her giggles. "I've never seen Diana cum that hard before."

Paula was momentarily unresponsive. At the same time Diana's body was bucking beneath her in ecstasy her own body shuddered again as another climax overcame her. A huge grin plastered her face as Anna's words soaked in and she realized the near comatose state her friend had entered. Her own body jiggled on top of Diana in humor. "Now's our chance. What do we want to do with Diana before she comes to?" She suddenly realized that Anna was at the bottom of the pile taking the whole weight of both her friends. Paula quickly sat up, the dildo squelching loudly as it pulled out of Diana's pussy.

Paula and Anna worked together to roll Diana's body onto it's back, Diana hardly reacting except for uttering contented moans.

Anna answered her friend, "I know she's gone through a lot, but maybe it's time for 'the big one,' she said while reaching for one of Paula's massive dildos.

Paula's eyes lit up as a wicked smile crossed her face. Her face fell as she questioned, "Who am I going to fuck now? I really like this thing. Can you run that thing if I fuck you from behind again?"

Anna shrugged her shoulders non-committally. She was already lowering her lips tenderly to Diana's over-stimulated pussy. She gently licked up some of Diana's juices noting that Diana's pussy hole hadn't yet completely contracted to its usual shape. While she lapped softly moving her tongue toward Diana's clit she brought the dildo head to Diana's pussy hole. She firmly pushed the head against Diana's hole, angling it for the best penetration. Diana's pussy was super wet, but she could feel the resistance as the dildo stretched Diana's pussy farther than it had ever been stretched before. She heard Diana groan in pain and pleasure with this new invasion of her privates.

Anna's concentration was broken again as she felt Paula push up between her kneeling legs. A cool stream of liquid dripping down her butt crack was unexpected yet pleasant. She groaned, her eyes bulging, as she realized that Paula was penetrating her own vagina with the other massive dildo. Anna stared at Diana's pussy without comprehension as her pussy expanded to encompass the rubbery intruder. Her mind came back into focus wondering how she was going to be able to stimulate Diana while Paula fucked her with the dildo. She lowered her lips again and sucked strongly at Diana's clit. Diana responded immediately with a whimper of pleasure, one of her hands roaming absently over Anna's head. Anna pushed the dildo in further, not certain that it would go much further. But it didn't need to; even with minimal motion it was bombarding Diana with a constant erotic pleasure.

Anna felt Paula lean over her, Paula's breasts pressing luxuriously onto her back. The pleasure, and pain, of the giant dildo was exquisite. She still hadn't counted on her friend's next action. She immediately remembered that Paula had said she still wanted to fuck someone as she felt the strapon touch the entrance of her oiled anus and begin pushing in. Anna yelled into Diana's pussy. "Ohhh. Ohhh. Fuck, yes." Tears were almost moistening her eyes with the flooding of emotions coursing through her.

Diana allowed her mind to drift fully back into the present. She was a little surprised to find herself on her back, and even more surprised as the flood of sensations around her pussy assailed her again. Her eyes snapped open and were immediately filled with the extremely erotic scene before her. Anna was kneeling between her legs, her head bobbing up and down on her clit. Anna's head blocked the view to her pussy but she could tell that Anna was pushing the massive dildo in and out in short thrusts. Above Anna's back Paula's face, surrounded by unruly hair, grinned back at her. Paula's full breasts flattened against Anna's back. Paula's full hips were rocking back and forth. One of Paula's hands seemed to be holding something . . . Diana's eyes widened further with the realization that Paula was fucking Anna's ass with the big strapon dildo. Her eyes slitted, still staring at Paula, as the sensations built quickly again in her body. Her hips rocked gently against Anna's mouth and she now placed both of her hands on Anna's head, her fingers entwining through Anna's hair. "Oh, Anna. That feels so good. Don't stop. Ohhh. Keep sucking. Keep sucking." Her voice rose to a moan as her body rocked with pleasure. The excitement didn't stop there; the enjoyment kept building in a series of increasingly strong climaxes. Her head pressed back against the pillow as her upper body arched away from the bed. Her hands clamped on Anna's head while her pussy and clit exploded with sensation.

Anna was beside herself with all the stimuli. The giant dildos invading her must have been hitting every pleasure spot (and not a few pain spots) that her pussy and ass held. She was conscious as well of Diana's newest wave of climaxes as the moisture built once again around her clit, Diana's body shuddering more intensely with each new wave of pleasure. As Diana bucked beneath her Anna could no longer concentrate on giving her pleasure. She tilted her head to one side as her body sagged forward. She was dimly aware of her cheek wetly sliding over Diana's clit before coming to rest on her mons. She could feel her vagina unsuccessfully trying to contract around the giant dildo inside her as her own body spasmed in bliss. She could utter nothing more coherent than her friend's names over and over.

Paula beamed with enjoyment as she watched her two friends beneath her cum again. The bed rocked beneath her knees as they bucked and shook. Both were so absorbed with the sensations that they moaned incoherently. Paula wanted to join them in the newest wave of pleasure, but she wasn't close to coming this time, probably because her own hand holding the dildo in Anna inhibited her from experiencing the full force of each thrust.

As her friends' pleasure began subsiding Paula slowly withdrew the strapon from Anna's ass, then the giant dildo from Anna's pussy. Despite being well lubricated Paula knew that the toys had been hard on her petite friend. Anna whimpered and shuddered as the toys came out. When the dildo was finally out Anna rolled onto her side, her hands folded protectively in front of her genitals. Anna opened her eyes only a slit as though to avoid any over-stimulation.

Paula reached down and began removing the other giant dildo from Diana. Diana's knees curled up and she gasped little 'Oh's as the exciting torment of the toy left her.

Paula, standing on her knees, began removing the strapon. Partway through she paused when she glanced at Diana. Diana was watching her closely, a wicked smile growing across her face. As she finished taking the last few straps off, Diana was on her knees in front of her, and she was also aware of Anna stirring in her periphery.

Diana leaned in and gave Paula a deep kiss. Diana hugged her closely and began dragging her down to the bed. Other hands were pulling the strapon the rest of the way off as Paula landed on her back, Diana beside her, leaning over and continuing to kiss her. She had an inkling of what was about to happen as one of Diana's hands left its embrace and began groping around the bed for something. She felt a cool stream of liquid (the same oil she'd used on Anna) dripping down her pussy and to her ass. She knew that had to have been Anna's doing. Moments later she felt a cool toy rub against her asshole and she gasped as it pushed its way inside her. Diana wouldn't let up on kissing Paula, perhaps to prevent her from seeing or interfering with what she and Anna were doing. The toy in her ass wasn't very far in when she felt a second toy pressing at her pussy. When it began entering it confirmed her suspicions that her friends were giving her the same treatment.

Diana's upper body settled more fully on Paula, their breasts pressing against each other. Diana's body gently rocked as her hand alternately pushed and pulled the giant dildo in Paula's pussy. Anna had continued pressing the toy in her ass. Sometimes it pressed in and out, sometimes it twisted, and sometimes it swirled in a circular motion inside her. Just about the time Paula didn't think she could handle any more she felt a finger (Anna's finger) begin rubbing her clit. Anna's finger slickly moved up and down, and circled, and flicked the end of her clit. She felt the finger press more firmly down, increasing pressure as it rubbed back and forth, side to side.

"Fuck!" Paula mumbled into Diana's mouth. Paula began bucking her hips, though not much motion was possible with all the attention she was receiving. Paula continued to try shouting, "Fuck," "Fuck, yes," while alternately gasping for breath beneath her friends' relentless onslaught. She had one hand entangled in each of her friends' hair, her motions uncoordinated as she quickly approached her next climax.

Paula finally broke her kiss with Diana as head flung backward in one long scream of release after another. Paula's body trembled violently as the waves of climax swept through her. Gradually her screams diminished to hoarse whimpers.

All three friends sagged onto the bed and each other. Anna chuckled as she pictured herself walking gingerly the next couple days. She knew it would be several days before she'd feel comfortable screwing anything, if she had the inclination to do so. She sat up long enough to give each of her friends a tender kiss and affectionate rub. She woke up once for a drink of water, and several other times as one or the other friend shifted in her sleep. The sun was up before the friends woke sore and satisfied.

12