Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing had changed yet, and that thrilled him to no end. He'd known her for so long, yet even now with no clothes on, Sara seemed just like the same old Sara. Better, in fact. More complete.

She was right, he realized. She was helping him in a big way that only she could do.

She took a few steps toward him until her skin touched his pants briefly. She leaned over to grab the bottom of his shirt, then pulled it over his head. She knelt down and began to remove his pants, and his heart began to race. He let her pull the pants off, and suddenly he felt more nervous than ever.

His erect penis was now clearly evident through his underwear, which she was seconds from pulling down. His expression seemed far enough beyond nervous that she said, "Are you ok?"

"I'm... just... a little nervous." He couldn't justify it to himself, however hard he tried. He had nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. She would see him just as he saw her. He would soon be exposed and begin to feel her fingers on his skin. Her body would soon be against his, and he would soon be inside her.

"It's ok," she said, running her hands up his inner thigh slowly. "Just relax. We're almost there."

Every moment her fingers slid closer to his waistband, and all the moments her fingers slipped underneath and along the waistband felt like eternity. She was pulling it ever so slowly down, and the chilly December air of his good friend's apartment touched his member one inch at a time.

She was sliding his underwear off with such ease, he didn't have to adjust his position. Time sped up as his penis sprang out at last into the cool air, and before he knew it, his underwear was at his knees. She continued to pull them off slowly, as if out of respect for him.

Her eyes drifted briefly from his eyes down to his penis, now erect as ever. She smiled and straightened up on her knees and moved in between his legs. She put her hands on the sides of his legs and caressed them slowly.

"Now how do you feel?" she asked, still smiling. He issued a chuckle and tried to respond, but could think of nothing to say. So she added, "Are you still nervous?"

"Not as much."

"If you ever want to stop, just let me know. I don't want you to be nervous anymore, I just want you to be comfortable."

Her hands slid up the sides of his body and across his chest. She did this a few times before sliding her right hand back down to his belly.

It was at this moment that Brian started to see Sara not just as a friend but as a woman. Even undressing was not a particularly sexual thing, but the way she was touching him was.

And when he felt her hand brush against his penis for the first time, he knew he was at her mercy. But she would take care of him in that way only a woman could do.

She held his penis gently and began to rub it. He didn't know what to do but let her, and the urge to come rose almost as soon as her hand touched him there. She continued to rub him slowly, enjoying every reaction he made to her hand.

"I like this," she said with a smile. "Who would have thought that we would be doing this one day, huh? You and me? And I had no idea that you were..."

He interrupted her with a groan that she didn't anticipate right away. She looked down to see that he was already coming into her hand and onto her couch.

"It's ok," she said. "I'll clean this up, it's no big deal." Her tone was light and servile, but did not quell Brian's feeling of shame at having come so quickly.

She retrieved a warm, wet rag, which she first used on his member, then she wiped the couch. As she did so, she was saying, "Sex is fun, but it can be messy, that's for sure. But don't you feel bad one bit. If a girl wants to sleep with you, she knows what she's getting."

When she was done, she returned to sitting beside him, tossing the rag on the coffee table. She saw that he still seemed upset, so she assured him, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. This is all new to you, so of course it probably feels more epic than it is. You've probably masturbated before, right? Of course you have. But what you're feeling now is only different because I'm here. I saw it. That's why you're upset. But there's no need to be, ok? It's all about being comfortable with another person. Make sense?"

Brian nodded apprehensively.

They looked at each other in silence for a moment, then she said, "Oh! I almost forgot to give you your present."

"My present?" he said, as she walked out of the room again.

She returned with a small present wrapped in red paper with a blue bow. She handed it to Brian and sat down beside him on his left. "I know Christmas isn't 'til next week, but I thought you might want it early. Go ahead, open it."

He unwrapped the package to find a jewelry box, inside of which was a ring. It was a class ring.

"It's your high school ring."

"But I never got a high school ring."

"That's the one that you were going to order. Your mom snuck into your room and got the forms you filled out for it the year we graduated. I was going to get it for you, since you couldn't afford it."

"Why didn't you give it to me then?"

"Well... that was the year that you and I got into that big fight and didn't talk for like two years. Then I forgot about it. But I realized I still had it when I was going through old stuff this last year and, well, here it is."

"I can barely remember this. This was my world for like a year, not getting this ring. And now it's like I'd completely forgotten about it."

"Well I know it means more than that. It was a small milestone, graduating high school. But at the time, it was huge to you. And I guess I wanted to give it to you now because, well, I'm proud of you."

"This is so thoughtful."

"You're the most driven person I know, and you mean a lot to me. I'm a much better person when you're in my life."

"Ok, you need to stop. You're gonna make me cry." He gave her a hug as his eyes began to water.

"This is one of the sweetest things anyone's every done for me," Brian added. "And my way of thanking you is to make a mess on your couch."

Sara busted out in laughter. "Yeah, but that's what makes it fun. You never know what's going to happen when you have sex with someone for the first time. It's not a science, it's an exploration."

"This doesn't turn you off?"

She smirked.

"Does it turn you off when you see a woman come?"

"Of course not."

"Well it's the same for women. I can only speak for myself, but I know it turns me on."

"That just turned you on?"

She grinned again and leaned back, putting her arms up on the back of the couch and giving him once again a good view of her whole body.

"A little."

Her answer turned him on. He suspected, by the way she was sitting cross-legged, that she wanted him to touch her. And he wanted to touch her. The thought alone was starting to make him hard again.

After a few moments, she said, "Go ahead."

"What?"

"Touch me, silly..." she said with a laugh.

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want."

He didn't protest. His hand caressed her chin, then slid down her neck to her chest. When he felt her breast in his hand for the first time, he felt his penis harden once again.

He couldn't help notice her staring at him with the most gleeful expression. "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" Her question gave him an unusual surge of confidence.

He replied, "I have to admit, I thought this was a terrible idea at first. But now..."

She smiled, and said, "What are friends for?" They shared a laugh. He pinched her nipple and played with it while her body reacted. She surprised herself with a moan, and decided to add, "And that's the kind of thing that makes a girl wet."

"This is making you wet?"

She only nodded slowly. "You're a natural lover, Brian. I'm jealous."

"Of me?"

"No, of the girl that gets to be with you. Don't stop..."

As if she read his mind, he slid his hand down until he felt the thin puff of hair between her legs and felt his fingers reach the lips of her opening. She didn't know if he would realize just how wet he was making her, but pretended that all was normal. He didn't need to know that much, she decided, or else he might get confused.

He might think she wanted more than sex if he knew just what his touch was doing to her.

She was becoming very horny, and was looking up at him again. As he continued to rub her there, she did her best to hide the nervousness she now felt, despite how every careful movement of his innocent fingers pushed her deeper into pleasure she could no longer control.

It wasn't the fingers, she knew. It was that they were his fingers.

Those fingers explored her, and quickly found what she liked. They learned fast, and they were steady. Sara tried to steady her breathing, hoping it would help control the pleasure.

And she was making Brian horny, too, but he was growing worried. The moistness between his fingers terrified him. It would be too much, he thought.

Had Sara not closed her eyes while he moved his fingers, she might have seen it right away. But then she opened them at last and, seeing his look of distress, remembered her role.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I don't know if I can..."

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to. You can totally back out, I would understand. I'm here for you, whatever you want to do, ok?"

And that was when he saw the new image of Sara most clearly. He could see her body was not agreeing with what she was saying. His image of plain old Sara was starting to merge with this very sexual woman in a way that he found endearing.

The friend he'd known for half his life, who'd always been there. Would see him through hell and cheer him on the whole way. Her body now craved his, even he could see it. Every inch of it yearned for his touch.

She was revealing her great sexual appetite, but proved she would temper it at his will. Buried in the animal she was becoming, she would still respect his friendship. She would abandon her desires instantly if it's what he wanted. A lesser friend, he reasoned, would not care.

It was this willingness to temper desire that made Brian feel not only comfortable with what they were about to do, but also made him feel cared for.

He'd never felt so unconditionally accepted by anyone.

It didn't matter what happened here today, he realized, because she would be there for him. She really was offering her body to him out of friendship, and a humbling gesture of love for a friend that he couldn't fathom. And he knew, looking into her accepting eyes, that he didn't have to worry about pleasing her, because that's not what this was about. This was his bridge to cross, and she wanted to help him cross it.

But she didn't know this. She had no knowledge of this profound discovery he'd made. She couldn't have known how well he would adapt, or how weak she would become in his hands.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Of course you can kiss me," she answered, finding the question adorable.

"I don't know what the rules are, because this is all very strange. But I want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me."

He put his other hand to her face and leaned in to kiss her. Her heartbeat began to race, as the conflict arose within her. She wasn't sure if the kiss was a good idea, and now she really wasn't sure. She was starting to lose control of the situation.

"The answer is yes."

"To what?" she asked.

"I want to do it."

"Ok." She pointed him to the table, upon which was a condom that she'd retrieved earlier.

When he saw the condom, he reached over to grab it. He opened the wrapper and started to put it on, feeling his nerves respond to every single movement. He was shaking so bad that he wasn't sure he would even be able to put it on, but Sara steadied his hand.

She leaned into him and said, "Just breathe. You're still very tense. Let me help." She turned his body to the side, and started to rub his back and shoulders. "Remember to relax."

He didn't realize that she was stalling. She couldn't let the situation get out of hand. She knew they would still be having sex, but she wanted to be in control. She would have to be. If she wasn't, this might turn out to be the biggest mistake of her life. It might cost her the best friendship she'd ever had.

"Are you still comfortable with this?" she asked.

"Yeah. I said so, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. I just wanted to ask."

He turned around again to face her, saying, "Do you?"

She hadn't expected the question again, and hesitated to respond. "I want to help you. That's all I want to do."

"That doesn't answer the question."

"Well, I admit, I'm having doubts."

"We won't do it then, that's fine."

"No. No, look, we don't have to do that. Fuck. Brian, I'm sorry, I just really don't know how to explain what I'm going through right now."

"You don't have to explain. Really, I'm not offended."

"Offended? Oh, this isn't about you at all. It's not that."

"What is it? What's going on?"

"Well... don't take this the wrong way, but... I'm worried that I'm enjoying this a little too much."

"What does that mean?"

"When you touch me... I don't know... It just feels different. It's incredible, and I don't know what that means."

"What do you think it means?"

"Maybe nothing. I don't know. I just hope it's physical, and nothing else. That's possible, you know. Like, we have great physical chemistry, you know? I've had sex with plenty of guys before, and some of them I was able to be casual with. We can be friends afterward, you know? I guess I just sort of thought I could do that with you, and we could still be friends, you know?"

"And we can't?"

"I think so. I'm just... I'm so nervous about what this could do to... us. I don't want to lose one of my best friends over this."

"I understand why you're saying all of this. I can't help think, myself, that the woman I'm about to sleep with is someone I care about deeply, and that it might mean something. But it's like you said, this is like you teaching me to ice skate, right?"

"And that's ok with you?"

"Of course it is. I know this was your idea, but if you're worried that I might have lingering feelings... well, I wouldn't be doing this if I did. That would be too confusing and weird."

"I don't know why I'm the one who's nervous. Geez, look at me..."

"I know. And you're the one that's supposed to be teaching me."

"Well let's not waste anymore time, then." As she said this, she guided him back to rest on the back of the couch. She slid her hand down to hold his now-softened penis, which hardened instantly to her touch. It was soon harder than ever, and when she felt this, she got up and stood before him. She let him look at her body one more time before she climbed onto him.

He felt the warm lips of her pussy press down on his member for the first time. He felt her breasts against him, and was inches from her face. She sat up and felt behind her for his penis.

They were looking into each other's eyes as she felt for him, and eventually guided him into her.

She lowered herself onto him, and was so wet that he slipped in with ease. The sensation was the most powerful thing he'd ever felt in his whole life. He knew immediately that he would always associate the first experience of this feeling with the amazing person that was his friend, Sara. That made him feel ecstatic.

It was enough for him to blurt out, "Thank you," more than once, not caring if he looked like an idiot. And it delighted Sara to hear it every time. She was clearly enjoying the whole experience as well.

She chose to go slow, and even stopped a few times to give him relief. He used the few moments to kiss her and thank her some more.

"This is the greatest idea you've ever had, Sara," he said

She laughed, and said, "We're not even done yet, dear."

Then, she leaned into him again, kissing him, and began to fuck him.

She expected to make him come right away. That was her intention, anyway. It did not happen right away, though. Instead, she began to shudder with pleasure herself. It was not enough to make her slow down, but she had become so horny at the thought of fucking her best friend that all bets were off. She was blushing and dripping with sweat.

She was about to slow down, but felt his hands on her hips. He steadied her, and so she kept fucking him.

It had been less than a minute, but all of a sudden she let out a sharp cry, tensed her muscles and came.

Her whole body shuddered, and she gripped Brian's body tightly. She had never lost control so easily, and she was too dizzy to even realize it right away.

Brian didn't even believe it himself. He might have been a virgin, but he was no fool. He had waited all to successfully to come. Had she waited fifteen seconds longer to have her orgasm, he knew he would have come with her. He was practically there already.

When she caught her breath, she sat up and grinned to herself. "What the fuck, Sara?" he joked.

She had the smile of someone who was embarrassed, but didn't care too much. She debated whether or not she should tell him that she's never come so fast in her life. She worried what he'd think. "Um... I guess I... rather enjoyed that."

"Is sex always like that for you?"

"Oh God no. I don't think I've ever come that fast."

"Why did you?"

Her laugh was very sultry, and she started to move her hips side to side. Only a faint part of the Sara he'd always know was looking down at him. She was still there, but faint.

But this was a different Sara altogether. This one was very, very horny, and it was even stranger that he was the reason she was so hot.

She caressed his chest and face, running her hands affectionately through his hair, and said, "I can't help it anymore." She leaned back and rested her hands on his knees and began to slowly thrust herself up and down. When she spoke, her voice was just above a whisper. "I just... really like... having sss-ex... with you... mmm..." Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted up. "Oh... yeah... put your hands on me... oh... go ahead..."

Brian's hands moved up the side of her body to her breasts. As he did, she quickened her thrusts. "Oh my God... oh... are you coming? oh... come now..." He was already coming when she said it, and her breathing quickly slowed as her muscles tensed.

She sat up to meet him as he groaned, and she kissed him while they both came together.

Afterward, they were both without an ounce of energy for words. They now knew each other much better than they ever had before, but they had nothing to say. At least at first.

After a minute or two of silence, with Sara's head resting on Brian's shoulder, she sat up to look at him. She was dripping with sweat and was still a bit euphoric, but she seemed mostly back to normal.

She looked at Brian, knowing something had definitely changed. She didn't know if it was a good change or not, but she would never look at him the same way again. He couldn't do what he did to her and have everything go back to the way it was.

She would never forget the way he made her feel. She just couldn't.

She would spend years trying to explain what happened there on that couch, and why her innocent friend Brian would make her hotter than she's ever been.

And watching Sara's orgasm was not something he'd expected either. He didn't expect any of it. One minute he's walking through snow with his best friend, lamenting the current trajectory of his miserable life, then next he's having sex with her.

He would have a hard time forgetting how her body shook and how her breathing changed. It would make him hot for Sara many more times to come, romance or none. His body would yearn for hers just as hers would for him.

And she would find it difficult to erase the single greatest moment of pure joy she'd ever experienced in her life.