Good Friends

Story Info
Meeting him changed my life.
1.9k words
4.49
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and tried to get my bearings. I was wearing jeans that were probably too tight for being out in public, but my bulge was the least of my concerns. My shirt hung over the front so I wasn't too worried about being noticed.

I finally got out of my car, locked it and closed the door behind me. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. It was taking so long that I almost left, but he finally opened the door. "Come on in", he said.

I followed him inside, my nerves on edge. I wanted to run, but I knew that if I didn't do it now, I would regret it forever.

"Do you want anything to drink, or should we, um, just get started?"

I said, "No, thanks. I just need to use your bathroom, if you don't mind." He pointed it out and I went inside, closing the door behind me. I pulled out the lipstick that I had brought and covered my lips with the bright red stuff. I looked ridiculous, but it turned me on regardless. The people who know me would never have recognized this man, but it didn't matter.

I came out of the bathroom and went back to the living room. He wasn't there, but I heard him in the adjoining bedroom. When I walked in, I found him, laying on the bed, nude. His cock was soft but looked so fucking delicious. I said, "Is this ok?"

He smiled and said, "It's great, and it's going to look even better when those lips are wrapped around my cock. Now get those clothes off and let me see your hot body."

In too deep to stop now, and not wanting to stop, I pulled my shirt over my head. I'm not cut, but I'm pretty proud of how I look at 47. He said, "Fuck. Nice chest."

I smiled, a little embarrassed. I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, my cock thickening as I thought about what was about to happen. I kicked my shoes aside and then pulled my jeans down and off. He whistled.

My panties were the same bright red color as my lipstick. They barely covered my cock, and I was getting so excited that I knew my cock would be popping out of the panties very soon.

He said, "Fuck, man, you look so hot! Get over here and let me feel that cock of yours!"

I moved to the bed and sat down. His cock had thickened and was getting harder very quickly. I guess my outfit was having the desired effect. I said, "I need to taste you. Please."

Without waiting for an answer, I knelt over him and lifted his cock up. It felt so different from mine. A little thinner but a good size. He was uncut, and I'd never seen an uncut before. I stroked him a little, feeling him getting harder by the second. As I stroked, his skin peeled back and revealed the head. He was already getting a little precum leaking out, and the skin served to rub the precum all over the head. It looked so fucking hot. I had to taste him. I couldn't wait another second.

I dove in, opening wide and taking his stiff cock into my mouth. I slobbered over him and bobbed up and down, the lipstick making his cock bright red as i covered him with it. The taste of the lipstick was different than I expected but it actually seemed to make this moment even hotter.

He was turned on, moaning and thrusting, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. I wanted more of him, so I let him fuck my mouth and did my best to keep from gagging as he thrust to the back of my mouth. It felt so hot to be used by this man, like nothing I'd ever experienced. With every thrust I would rub my tongue around his cock, and he groaned more and more as he kept fucking me. I was his toy.

My cock was out of my little panties now, and I could feel it throbbing and dripping. I didn't think I would cum while I was sucking him, but I didn't know for sure. I was so turned on that I was in new territory.

I knew he was close to cumming, and I pulled off of his cock. I said, "Where do you want to cum? Are you ready?" I licked his cock, tasting the cum that kept oozing out of his hole.

He said, "Do you want to swallow my cum, or would you rather that I shot all over your face?"

My cock throbbed with the thought. Both sounded really hot, but I knew what I wanted. "Cum in my ass. Please. I want you to breed me."

He laughed. "OK, if that's what you want. Are you sure?" I nodded, and he sat up and let me lay down on the bed.

I was on my back, the panties holding my cock up and covering just my balls. He moved down and reached to pull my panties off, and I held my hips up so he could slide them over my hips and down my legs. I was nervous but ready. I said, "Do you have any lube? I'm gonna be pretty tight." He got up and came back with a small bottle.

He said, "I want to taste that pretty cock of yours first. It looks delicious." He poured a little lube into his hand and reached between my legs to caress my hole, lubing me up and getting me ready. At the same time, he took my cock deep into his mouth and I nearly came. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever had. He kept lubing up my hole while he sucked, finally easing a finger into me, then adding another finger. I was fucking against his hand while he sucked me deeply. I was close to cumming, but I really wanted to have him inside me when I came.

I said, "God, fuck me. I want you inside me now!" He popped his head up and released my cock and took his fingers out of my ass. I was ready for him, I knew.

He spread my legs and moved between them, then lifted them up and put his calves on my shoulders. My ass was completely available to him now, all he had to do was put his cock in place and shove.

He reached down and put some of the lube on his cock, then put the slick head against my ass. I wanted to see what he was doing, but there was no way to watch. But I could feel the heat from his cock on my ass and soon felt the pressure against my hole. I wasn't worried that he would hurt me because I knew he had loosened me up enough. Soon, he pushed forward and I felt him slide the head inside. It felt fucking huge but it didn't hurt. I whimpered with excitement, ready to take more. I said, "Oh fuck yes, please fill me up!"

He was soon fucking me in a nice rhythm, long slow strokes that touched every part of me. I felt so full and complete, feelings I'd never thought I would have in my life. It felt so right to be here, to have this man fucking me. I knew this wouldn't be the last time this happened. Even in the middle of our fucking, I knew I wanted this again and again.

I could feel him getting stiffer as he fucked me, and I figured he had to be close to cumming. His stomach was grinding against my cock and his balls were slamming against my body as he thrust. It was incredible.

I said, "Give me your cum! Fill me up! Make me your bitch! I need you to breed me! Fuck!"

He gave out a guttural sound from deep inside him, and I felt his cock exploding into me, rope after rope of cum shot out of him. I wanted all of it, and I opened myself up to make sure that he could fill me up. It was the most incredible feeling to have a man pulsing inside me.

He finally collapsed onto me and I pulled my legs down as his cock came out. He was exhausted but I was not done. I needed to cum so badly, and I was desperate to finish.

He said, "Here, let me suck you so you can cum. I want you to cum for me." He started to move down, but I stopped him. I just wanted to jack off. I could feel his cum starting to ooze out of me, and I wanted to cum fast so that I could take as much of his cum with me. I reached down and started stroking, and he laid down next to me and started sucking my nipple. I had never told him but my nipples are incredibly sensitive and seem to be directly tied to my cock. His mouth on my nipple was enough to send me over the top, and I exploded, shooting cum everywhere. On my chest and shoulders, on his head, fucking everywhere. There was so much cum, more than I thought possible.

When I stopped stroking, he got up and went to get a towel for me. I couldn't move because I was drenched in cum. He came back and lovingly cleaned me. He tried to get between my legs to clean my ass but I stopped him. I wanted to keep as much as I could. I said, "Hand me my panties, please." He grabbed them and I put them on, careful to keep my ass tight. If his cum leaked out, at least it would be in the crotch of my panties. I wanted that feeling, to feel like a bitch, his bitch.

We didn't talk much. Nothing really needed to be said. He stayed nude, watching me dress. I felt so happy and yet I wanted more. I hoped we could find a way to do this again soon, but we hadn't talked about it.

We finally said our goodbyes and I left. When I got back to the car, I laid back in the seat, shocked at what I had just done. I couldn't explain it, couldn't talk to anyone about it, but my life was forever changed.

I texted him a couple of hours later. "Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy. It was incredible."

"My pleasure. Should we do it again?"

"When?"

"I'm free this weekend."

My heart stopped. I knew it would be excruciating to wait until the weekend, but I knew it would be worth it.

"Saturday morning? I'll tell my wife I'm playing golf."

"9:00. My place. No lipstick, no panties. Two buddies this time. You can fuck me if you want to try it."

"Well thanks, but I can't imagine it would be nearly as good as today. You can fuck my ass any time."

I went home, showered, and dressed in clean clothes. My panties were soaked with cum by then, and I hid them deep in my closet, a treasure that I would wear again soon, I knew. I smelled the crotch, his cum strong but smelling just right. Saturday couldn't come too soon. I wondered if I would want to swallow his cum next time, but I knew that it wouldn't happen. I wanted his cum inside me, over and over again. Fuck, I'm hard again.