Good Friends

Story Info
A night of drinking leads to wild fun.
1.2k words
3.99
95k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cold in here," I mumbled, trying to hold back a giggle.

"It's no wonder you're cold baby, you're half-naked," my fiancé, Adam, said.

It was 2:30 in the morning and I was DRUNK. Adam, myself, and a friend of ours, David, were drinking Jack Daniels and Coke and hanging out, just having a good time. But what David didn't know, is that Adam and I had other plans.

We had been interested in a threesome with another man for a while, and David was perfect for the task. I had been "fuck-buddies" with him long before Adam and I got together, and to be honest, I missed his nice hard cock (He was always awesome in bed). Adam had told me that he wanted to fuck me while I sucked another man off, and even let the man fuck me while he sat back and watched. I liked the idea, so we started tossing names to see who would do it, or who we could ask. So, I asked him what he thought about David. Knowing about my past with him, he just sat back, smiled, then told me to go get him for us. I asked David about it a few times, and he always jokingly said that he wanted to fuck me again, but it never really seemed like he was interested. So, Adam and I decided to just go for it. We invited David over for a few drinks, and he supplied the Jack Daniels, so we got the coke.

David got off of work at around 11 pm, and as soon as he got here, the liquor started to flow. Now, I am a pretty hard drinker. I can usually drink most sailors under the table. But for some reason, the alcohol went right to my head. After my fifth or sixth (I lost count), I couldn't focus my eyes anymore. I knew I was gone, but no one else was. Next thing I know, I'm asking them if they wanted me to model some of my more "scandalous" clothing. Of course, I got a big "YES".

I popped into the bedroom, my head swimming, and started to look for what I would wear for them. Then I found it. Adam once made me a pair of "fuck-me" shorts. He took an old pair of my jeans and turned them into jean thongs. He said he wanted to see more of my beautiful ass.

So, I threw those on with a blue baby-tee and a pair of black high-heels, then I strode out into the living room. It was completely quiet, but they sure did stare holes into me.

It felt great. I had them both in the palms of my hands, and I loved it. I strutted around for a few, then decided to play the shy card, mainly because I knew that it turned David on.

I sat back on the couch and crossed my legs, just grinning wickedly at both of them. At this point, I could see them both bulge in their pants. I just continued to drink and have some fun. Joking and laughing, and taking any excuse to go to the bathroom, or go into the kitchen, just to tease them a bit.

We started to watch a few movies, and then popped a porno into the VCR. I took this as a great opportunity. I asked Adam to go into the bedroom and get me a blanket to lay on. I pulled up some pillows and laid down on my belly in front of the TV, giving the two of them a nice view of my ass.

I laid there on the floor for a little while, listening to them make comments about me and how I looked. All of a sudden, I stood up and dropped the shorts, saying they were un-comfy. then took off the shirt, saying it made my back itch.

So there I was, naked on my living room floor, with two horny ass men staring at me with lust in their eyes. I just rolled back over, teasing them and watched some more of the porno, and getting really hot.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and stated, "I am going into the bedroom now, if anyone would like sex, follow me."

No sooner did I get into the bedroom and fall onto the bed then they were both in there with me. David sat in my computer chair and Adam and I put on a little show for him.

Adam is great at eating pussy, so he started to do his finest. He pushed me onto my back and ran his tongue over my clit. I was in heaven and began to moan. Every time his tongue touched me, it sent electric shocks all through my body. The fact that David was watching us had us both hot.

Adam started to finger-fuck me while he lapped at my clit, and that drove me over the edge. I came hard and fast, writhing on the bed, listening to Adam and David moan as well.

Adam then started again with renewed fervor, and I got a great idea. I turned him around and sixty-nined with him, sucking his dick while he tongue-fucked me. I snuck a glance at David and saw him smile at me as his fingers followed the ever-growing bulge in his jeans. That was almost too much, and it threw me into another hard orgasm.

I laid back on the bed and Adam got me a cigarette, giving me a chance to relax.

"Nice show, " David said with an evil grin on his face.

"I thought so, " Adam smirked, his cock bulging and purple.

"So, hun, you gonna come over here and join us or what?" I asked David.

He then slowly got up and stood at the end of the bed. I got on all fours as he dropped his pants, and I swallowed his hard cock whole.

It had been a very long time since I had had David's dick in my mouth and I was loving ever minute of it. Then I felt Adam push his cock into my pussy. I almost screamed. It felt so good. I was really enjoying myself, and apparently so were they.

I pulled David onto the bed and let him lay down. I sucked his cock hard while Adam fucked me from behind. We went on like that for quite some time, the I knew they were gonna blow.

I clenched my pussy muscles up to make it nice and tight for Adam while I pushed up the pace with David.

Then, when the moans were indistinguishable as to who's were who's, I came, and so did they. I had one cock fill my pussy with cum while another filled my mouth. That made me cum again.

We stayed like that for a while, locked together, then we finally collapsed.

David had to go home, but made us promise that we'd do it again. We did, and after he left, Adam and I fucked till dawn.

That was one of the most erotic experiences in my life, and guess what...

David is coming over again tomorrow to "hang-out" again.

Life is good.