Good Friends

Story Info
Vacation with friends want wife as slut.
11.4k words
4.22
191.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers

PART ONE

We finally arrived at our friend's house in Tennessee! What a long trip. We left our house in Cincinnati 4 hours ago and now were on the outskirts of Gatlinburg Tennessee. This was really the first vacation my husband and I have had alone since before our kids. Now we were "empty nesters" now that our youngest, Billy had started college at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio a week ago. (Jim- that's my husband- is thrilled he's going to have a student at the home of the Buckeyes! Football tickets galore he thinks!)

Billy's the last one out of three. His older siblings had already graduated and were living far away -in Chicago (Cindy) and the other (Tom) in Tampa. Both had good jobs and both had special "friends" that we were pretty sure it was neck in neck who was going to marry first.

The trip to Barb and Mike's house was uneventful. It's a straight drive south on I 71 then I 75. I guess my whole attitude about this trip started when Jim started an endless rant about how great it was going to be to golf at this wonderful club Mike told him about. Oh well, I decided I was going to find a way to have fun anyway and I got a good start when I entertained myself with a good book - a mystery novel - about the time we were leaving Kentucky. I was reading a kind of sexy part about a chauffeur and his married mistress stopping their limousine for a little hanky panky). I could tell Jim was looking side ways at me when I kind squirmed in my seat.

I purposely put my head against the window and held the book towards the driver side so he couldn't have possibly detected what I was reading. I made sure to stretch and yawn to cover the fact that I could feel my panties getting damp. (Ok - it was a REAL sexy part! It went on for a whole chapter of how this rich lady demanded her chauffeurs "service her"!) By the time we got to Barb and Mike's house I had put the book away several miles back, I did feel kind of horny and could only surmise that if we got some privacy tonight - Jim was going to have "service me" real good! I smiled at this thought.

We pulled in the drive and out comes both Barb and Mike waving and all smiles. We haven't seen our friends in over 5 years. Barb looked like she put on a little weight but Mike looked tall, thin and trim like the last time we saw them.

Except for now they had a deep tan. Barb was wearing a cute sheer blouse with short style bib overalls- good thing to cause I could see her shoulders right thru her blouse - The "bib" covered the important parts though! As we got out and hugs all around they told us that they had all 3 days planned.

"You guys are going to have a real good time" Mike spoke over my shoulder to Jim. He hugged me with his full body while saying this and I could feel a certain length of cable pressing against my tummy. He towered over me by at least a foot. As I went to hug Barb I stole a glimpse of Mike's shorts as he shook hands furiously with Jim while patting him on the back.

We had known the Jennipers for 4 years as our neighbors before Mike took a job down here in Tennessee as a salesman for some kind of industrial company. As I said before, I was a little wound up from my reading on the way here and Mike's full-length hug did nothing to relieve that! Mike had on a pair of kaki shorts and I think could see what I felt. I only looked for a second of course, as I was trained like all women to glance quickly at "that area".

I do remember the last summer they were in Cinci we came over to their pool and had a party with the kids. Mike was sitting on the deck and I think to this day I could see the tip of his manhood up only an inch from his swimsuit leg. I remember being perplexed over that for weeks in that he was wearing boxer shorts! They were down to only a couple inches from his kneecap. Many a night when Jim was asleep I "played" on that thought!

Only once did I hear Barb say anything about their sex life. They did and do seem happy. I was having a cup of coffee with Barb and she seemed tired, She mumbled how it was hard to keep up with Mike sometimes when he was wanting. She laughed and so did I but nothing else was ever said. Wait - there was the time we were watching Oprah (I think) and an erectile dysfunction commercial came on and she said "Mike needs 'anti-Viagra!" and laughed. I remember looking at her questionably and she winked and just continued watching the show and drinking her coffee.(I do believe that she continued to have a slight smirk on her face).

Barb took Jim by the arm in front of us and Jim offered me his and we were "escorted" into their sprawling ranch house. A brief tour reveled a beautifully decorated house. Barb always could do that! Now that they had no kids at their home she really went all out with exotic decorating- not gaudy but very tastefully done. We got our luggage and were put up in the bedroom at the beginning of the hallway - Next door across the hall was a full bath. Down from that was the Master bedroom. They had a huge four-poster bed with a mirrored bookcase built into the headboard.

We decided that we would get freshened up before we went out to eat. Jim and I retired to our bedroom and we put away our clothes in the empty dresser in the room. Jim saw me pull out some of my sexy lingerie and came up behind me.

"I can't wait to see you in that!" he said while he kissed my neck.

"Hey they want to eat. We have to hurry up" I laughed. It did feel good him hugging me from behind and the kisses. I got a little turned on when my mind jumped back to Mike's hug a few minutes ago- Although Jim was pushing against me with his manhood, It felt like a small little bump compared to what I think I felt with Mike! As if to punish myself for such a thought or just to satisfy a ever growing hunger I turned to Jim and kissed him deeply while squeezing his little hard on! I laughed at myself for thinking of his dick as little! Jim had a 6" incher that had satisfied me 1000s of times! Of course I have had bigger (Jim doesn't know) but his always turned me on. I didn't want to feel bad about my thoughts so as I kissed Jim I remembered that I had fantasized about big dicks before! I never let myself think about Jims being small before though!

I snapped myself out of it and backed away - and with a smile said "Later" to my dear husband as I walked across the hall to the bathroom.

The bathroom was big with a 2-sink vanity and the room was done in a pension blue with yellow trimmings. There was a shower with clear sliding doors. Just as I was finishing up my curiosity got a hold of me and I opened what I thought was a very convenient linen closet door. The door was actually a second entrance to the master bathroom obviously situated behind this bath. Peeking around quickly thought the open door I saw a very elegantly furnished room. Much richer then the one I was in. It had a heart shaped Jacuzzi tub and a double size shower. There was a full window with beautiful draperies matching the room perfectly. A wall was all mirrors making the room look even bigger.

I could see part of the four poster bed we glanced at earlier out the reflection of the view of the other open door to the master bedroom. Suddenly feeling kind of nosey I quietly closed the "secret door" to the Master bath and headed out "our" bathroom back to "our" bedroom. I remember thinking that I wasn't sure I would have liked a door between the 2 baths like that. The only thing I mentioned to Jim was another comment of how nice the house was and I got the usual "grunt" response..

We went out to an out of the way restaurant (away from the 'touristy dives' as Mike called them.) We all had a full course meal and enjoyed our conversations. Barb insisted that we all have a cocktail. I had some powerful umbrella drink that was perfect. Jim grabbed Mike to go to the bar so he could have a cigarette. That was one battle I had yet to win. Even though I got Jim not to smoke in the car or house he still could not hang them up. Barb and I compared notes on all our kids - I suddenly noticed I was finishing my second cocktail! Laughing out loud looking at the drink I decided not to tell Barb I couldn't remember ordering a second. These were plenty strong drinks.

A band started in the next room and I assumed that's where the bar was so we went and found a table. We started having so much fun just sitting there. Barb always made me fell so confident. She had no trouble eyeing the guys right back when she caught the several different groups of men looking at us. I was just about to suggest we go looking for the boys when Barb whispers loudly to me-"Oh oh! Trouble on the way" and starts waving somewhat wildly at a younger woman headed to our table.

"Hey Barb!" "You must be Jim's wife" she said extending her hand to me. "I'm Susan."

"Yes - I'm Lucy" I said as she turned to hug Barb who stood up for the return hug. Susan was wearing a tank top and blue jean shorts. She obviously wasn't wearing any bra as I could see traces of her nipples sticking out. She had the build to get away with that because her boobies were up firm and high! Ah - I remember those days before kids-I thought to myself and laughed inwardly as I corrected my thoughts- No - Mine were never that perky!

Barb's outfit for the night was a pretty short sleeve blouse and nice shorts while I wore practically the same out fit but my shirt was red and hers was green- We both had on white shorts and sandals. We looked positively conservative compared to Susan's outfit.

"Chuck and I saw Jim and Mike on the other side of the bar and they told us you were in here so I thought I'd fetch you guys." Jim knew Chuck long before we met Mike. From what I could gather he was always a kinda wild guy. No kids -been with Susan for about 5 years. He moved down here about a year before the Jennipers and Mike looked him up immediately. From what I could gather from earlier conversations- they occasionally went out together...the Jennipers and Chuck Thompson and Susan- didn't catch what her last name was- knew they weren't married though.

Susan sat with us and now I could definitely feel the various men's stares. I was loving it!. A couple of the guys could have been no more then 21 but I have to admit I thought they were pretty hot. We just sat there and laughed so much.

"See - I knew I could have a good time" I thought to myself.

We decided to get up for no particular reason but it did seem the time. That's how the night was going - so carefree! I was loving it! We walked to the other side of the bar section and looked around for the guys.

"Probably outside smoking weed!" Susan said to Barb loud enough so I could here. Great - thought to myself- Jim smoking weed like a kid! I was stewing in anger as Barb asked if we wanted to visit the ladies room. We all 3 trotted in there and as I grabbed one of the two stalls I saw Susan latch the door. "Not enough room for anymore". I heard one of them finish in the stall before me and as I opened the door 30 seconds later I saw them both huddled around the vanity. Barb was leaning over and it suddenly struck me she was "snorting" something. "Great again!" - I thought- I'm out with a bunch of druggies! I hit my shoulder on the stall door and realized that I was a little tipsy myself. Somehow realizing that I shouldn't complain - Susan took my hand and led me to the counter I didn't object.

She took out a vial with a small tiny spoon.

"No thanks" I said.

"Oh u have too! I want you to be one of the girls!" She said as she reached in her purse and brought a package of wriggly's gum.

"sheesh - should I just say no" I thought. "One of the girls! Ha ha"

"I'm not going to feel like we are connecting if you don't"

I decided it could be too dangerous or Barb wouldn't take it.

She unwrapped the gum and expertly dipped in a vile of powder with a little spoon and put it on the stick then bent the gum over on itself and squeezed it between her forefinger and thumb.

"What is it anyway? Cocaine?" I asked pretty sure it was.

"No no! Barb laughed. "Nothing that dangerous or old fashioned. It's called 'euphoric' and doesn't have ANY side effects - as long as you don't take it every day"

"We only are weekend warriors. " Susan laughed taking the gum from Barbs hand and holding it up to my mouth.

Looking at both of them nervously I quickly realized that Barb would be put off and that whatever it was such a small amount -especially chewing it- would mess me up too much. Oh well, im on vacation so I took it from Susan and popped it into my mouth.

"You wont even taste it! It tastes like sugar in the first place"

I started chewing the gum and it did just taste like Juicy Fruit with a little sugar. I'm sure if Barb had slipped me one I wouldn't have noticed. I felt grateful and relieved that I didn't get a nasty taste in my mouth.

Somehow the uncomfortable ness I had been experiencing since Susan showed up disappeared and it seemed like all three of us were in perfect harmony. I even felt much less "buzzed" from my drinks. Looking in the mirror at myself I looked very alert. Susan and Barb were joking behind me as I touched up my makeup and I was smiling at their jocularity. Licking my lipstick application I found myself staring at Susan's upturned tits in the mirror. She was still engaged with Barb over some joke and I could tell her nipples were much more erected now. I could feel my own were also hard as I straightened my blouse. Must be the powder I thought mater of factly!

I only had been chewing for 2 minutes and all of a sudden. Instantly I felt a rush of euphoria, self-confidence, well-being, and sociability. Wow what a cool feeling - I didn't feel high or disoriented - Just that everything was all right in my world. "This is exactly a person should feel on vacation!" I mentally congratulated myself.

"Well - ready ladies?" I said as I led them out of the john. "Lets find the boys"

"Do we have to!" joked Barb as 3 young studs paraded in front of us cutting us off from our path. "Yeah-It would be a shame if we couldn't find them" I said as all 3 of us middle age woman stared at the 3 guys tushes as they walked away! We all laughed at that and head to the bar for another round. I was feeling superb! The whole room I could sense with clarity - The band wasn't that great but not that bad either. Hey- I was on vacation to have a good time and I was having a great time!

Susan joked with Barb about another good looking stud- something about how his taught butt muscles probably were needed to balance his front attributes- I found this extremely funny! I was feeling so good!

All of a sudden from behind a hand landed on my shoulder and it was Mike.

"Having a good time?" Mike asked as he looked at me then Susan then Barb.

"Oh yeah! Barb said with a wink as she nodded at me"- I don't quite know what she meant by that. Chuck and Jim showed up a minute later and I could tell buy the glazed look of his eyes they definitely had been tokeing pot.

"Oh well" I thought to myself -" Its not like I've been a saint!" The last time I did coke must have been 10 years ago and it wasn't nearly as good as this. I remember my nose burned but this time I could even taste this stuff. I found myself leaning forward and kissed Jim. I needed a man to enjoy me right now.

"oooh" they all said - "A'int he the lucky guy!" they laughed at my affection but in good fun.

Well we hung out at the restaurant/ bar for about 10 more minutes. Mike asked what we wanted to do next but I knew Jim must be exhausted from the drive today. Chuck and Susan said they had to run so we all got in the car to head back.

We sat in the back and after we pulled out on the main road back I noticed in the rear view mirror Mike's eyes looking directly at mine. I immediately looked at Jim but he was leaned forward chatting away with Barb in the front seat about some software or something. I looked back again and Mike had adjusted the mirror differently. His gaze gave me a rush and I felt my whole body fill with goose bumps. Jim continued giving Barb a dissertation on the evils of Microsoft. I was very comfortable just leaning back relaxing looking at the tourist trap lights and finally on the last part, the stars deep in the sky.

I knew Jim was buzzed by the way he went on and on but of course so was I in a different way.

I even caught myself hoping to catch Mike's eyes again but I didn't. I stretched and pushed my feet against the back of his seat but he didn't budge. What was I doing? - I wanted to keep feeling like this! As I was looking out the window I turned in and looked at the conversation Jim was having- Barb was listening but looking directly at my thighs which until then I hadn't noticed I had been slowly rubbing - I was thinking about a young man at the bar that was having a little eye game with me. She smiled and turned back to Jim and nodded something in agreement. I'm sure she hadn't a clue to what he was saying! Oh well - he was enjoying himself and so was I and that was the whole point, wasn't it.

I stared down at my hands and watched them rub my thighs from my knees up to the bottom of my shorts. Barb had turned around again and I involuntarily rub all the way up to my crotch! The effect was startling! It felt so good - It was exactly the same feeling I had got just after the trip started with Mike's eyes! Ooh - I was feeling no pain. I leaned over to Jim and rubbed his shoulder as he gabbed on and on. It seemed like an instant and I saw that we were pulling back into the Jennipers drive right by our trusty vehicle. We got out before Mike pulled their car into the garage. Barb came over a put her arm around my waist.

"Did you have fun?" she asked as she gave me a squeeze. Jim headed for the front door with Barb and I following. Barb fumbled in her purse for keys as I heard Mike jump the stairs behind us.

"Man! I'm still stuffed! " He said as he came closer behind me. I felt his hand on my ass! Right when I was turning around with some righteous indignation - Barb opened the door - grabbed me again by the waist and pulled me inside behind Jim. In that split second Mike's hand massaged, then squeezed my ass! How could Barb not have seen it! We all immediately "crashed " on the sofas in the living room. Mike made no sign to me except conversational smiles.

"Who wants a drink??" Mike asked immediately getting up as soon as he sat down! -

Just as I said- "Not me!" Jim of course answered in the affirmative and followed Mike into the kitchen.

"I have to pee!" said Barb and I said so do I. I followed her down the hallway and she went into the Master bedroom and I used "our" potty. Just as I was finishing up I heard the other toilet flush thru the door as I flushed mine. I was straitening up in the mirror when a knock cam at the door and it opened.

"Hi!" Barb giggled quietly as she opened the door wider.

"Hey-if you would like some more of that 'stuff' - its right here" she said as she opened a small porcelain container on her vanity. She took out a small silver spoon to her nose and snorted.

"No - I better not - I won't be able to sleep" I said kinda wanting some more. I mistakenly thought that Susan had brought the stuff but obviously Barb had her own.

"Oh this stuff will let you do anything you want - including sleep"

"Maybe later" I said. It was different then anything I ever had before. Even had a sweet taste to it.

"Ok darling " she said with a wink as she closed the door.

I went back to living room and no one was there so I just sat down and admired all the wonderful decorating Barb had done. In a minute Barb came out in a lite robe. I just got changed for bed she said. She looked extremely attractive in the short robe and as she looked away I checked and 'yep" , that drug definitely made your nipples stand out! Barb had big ones but obviously they didn't need much support.

bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers