Good Girl

Story Info
A Master teaches His girl to be good.
1k words
4.06
24.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling before You in nadu, knees spread wide revealing my wet and vulnerable sex, a shiver of anticipation runs through me. My breasts rise and fall with each breath I take, the movement definitely getting Your attention. My hair falls in a dark silken curtain around my face and neck. The contrast of that dark against my pale skin makes Your mouth water.

My eyes are downcast in respect, seeing only Your feet as You sit there in Your chair with an air of confidence that causes me to squirm nervously. Your eyes keep roaming over my naked form, lingering on all of luscious curves.

Finally after what seems like an eternity You lean forward and bring two fingers under my chin and lift it to make me meet Your gaze. Once they do I gasp softly, unable to look away from Your eyes that are hard, Dominant and swirling with dark hunger. I squirm again.

Your voice deep and unwavering with just a hint of that dark hunger seeping through You utter one word

"Whore."

My breath catches in my throat as my eyes drop again in an automatic response. My cheeks flushing red and my lips part slightly.

Almost simultaneously Your foot moves between my thighs and the top of it rests against my wet sex. You then none-too-gently push me with Your foot so I fall onto my back, my legs still spread wide before You.

Suddenly embarrassed I try to close my legs but Your hard glare tells me the repercussions for doing so would not be pleasant. So, I let my legs fall open to You thus rendering me vulnerable and open to You for Your viewing pleasure.

The dark, evil smirk that follows as Your response sends chills down my spine. You stand and I see the leash unfurl from Your grasp. In swift strides You cross the floor to stand by my head and lean down to click it onto my collar. The sound echoes through the quiet of the room. My heart hammering and I whimper as I feel You test the tautness of the leash.

You walk back around until You stand at my feet. You tug on the leash half pulling me up and then letting me fall down again. You chuckle, I whimper.

You undo the buckle on Your perfectly fitting black slacks and keeping one hard with a firm, tight grip on my leash You reach into Your pants with the other and pull out Your already hard cock and begin to stroke it.

A soft moan escapes my lips as I watch. Unconsciously my hips lift up, my nipples harden even further.

"Yes whore, look at how your body betrays you." You say as You slowly move Your hand up and down along Your throbbing shaft.

Softly panting now, my body desperate for Your touch, I whine.

"Master..."

You rub faster. I squirm before you. Whimpering "Please, oh please!" The hint of that dark, evil smirk crosses Your face again.

"Slut."

I whine, my cheeks growing red through my already flushed face.

"Whore."

Again, I writhe before You on the floor. This time consciously and needily lifting my hips. My sex wet and hot with my obvious arousal.

"Beg."

I slowly shake my head and see the hardness, the Dominance radiating from You and Your glare and I know that was the wrong response.

You tighten the grip and pull harder on the leash. Crouching down You use Your hand that had been stroking Your cock and with the lightest touch brush Your thumb over my already hard little clit. It causes me to gasp loudly and arch my back.

"Oh, you like that my little whore? Hmm? How about this?"

You slide Your finger down along my wet slit and slowly penetrate the hot core within. Moaning loudly and deeply I writhe at Your touch.

Slowly at first and then growing with speed You move Your finger in and out fucking my pussy with it. You make me Yours. You strip away my defences. You force my submission. You demand everything and every part of me and take it as You see fit.

After getting me hot and begging desperately for release, my body having betrayed me and known Your touch and responded to it, You rock Your hips forward in one hard and quick thrust Your cock penetrates my hot and now very wet pussy.

While still holding the leash tight You pound me mercilessly.

"Master! Ohhh, Master, please! Please! Oh fuck me!" I murmur over and over.

You bring me to the brink and hold me there for what seems like forever, teetering on that precarious edge. Squirming, wiggling, begging over and over under You. I plead.

"Master, Master...please! Please I need to cum, please!"

Shaking Your head You smile that evil smirk again and pound me harder. Whimpering and whining, barely able to hold on, near my breaking point You finally give that simple command.

"Cum."

I scream with my release. My body tensing and my pussy spasming wildly around Your hard, thick cock.

You groan deeply and then growl as You lean forward and bite my shoulder as You cum. Your orgasm triggers another one in me and growling and crying out we cum together. Your hot seed shoots deep within me. It marks me, claiming me as Yours. You then pull out and shoot the last few spurts onto my stomach and thighs, fully marking Your property.

Sweat glistens on our skin and gathers at Your brow. Your dark, evil smirk returns.

"Whore."

Still panting and now covered in Your seed, I nod. You tug on the leash, pulling me upright as You sit back into Your chair.

"Clean off Your mess, slut."

Trembling yet, I wiggle on my knees to between Your thighs. You take up the slack on the leash as I lean forward. I lick and swirl my tongue around the tip of Your cock, moaning softly as I taste our combined juices. I don't hesitate and take Your still hard cock into my mouth and suck, lick and taste.

Your head rolls back and Your eyes close as You groan.

"Mmm, yes. Good girl. Ohh! Good girl!"