Good Girl

Story Info
You hold me down on your sofa.
860 words
3
24.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hold me down on your sofa, telling me to be a good girl. I love it when you tell me that. That I am a good girl. I feel small, and taken care of, and yours... from two words. I try to. I would like to be very good for you.

You hold me tight and whisper in my ear while you touch me so slowly, and so fucking lightly. Letting your fingers graze my pussy but never letting me really feel you. Never giving in to how much I whine and plead for you. Trying to make me wet right through my panties before you will even let your fingers slip underneath to feel what you have done to me. Once you do, you tell me that I did it. That I did this to myself because I am so dirty. A dirty little girl. But I know that is not true, I never make myself as wet as you make me. I can't make myself shake or scream or cry like you make me. Your hands make me feel panicked, and like I want to let tears stream down my face. They make me feel more amazing than I know what to do with. Than I know how to handle.

You've gotten better at standing your ground. A few weeks ago, all it would have taken was for me to slap you across the face, or shove my fingers into your mouth and you would just melt. You would melt, ready to be beaten and fucked. But your more stubborn now. You'll wrestle me for it... and you know you'll when.

It's no use to fight you. You'll just pin me down. I can't seem to overpower you. so I grabbed a pair of old dirty panties from beside your bed. Beside your bed, the place you keep the collection of my underwear that I leave for you to jerk off with. Thats how I can make you melt. That how I can distract you long enough to tie you up. To blindfold you and gag your mouth with the smell of my pussy on black lace.

Now I can strip you, now I can tease you.... I can just look at you.

I'm surprised at the rush I get. The rush I get from being on top of you. From slapping your face... spanking your ass. The rush I get just from sitting back and looking at your ass, so red. How wet it makes me to look at you, just lying there... waiting.... panting...

By this time I already had your hands bound above your head. Your eyes blindfolded, and your mouth gagged. By this time I have already stripped you and put a pair of little lace panties on you. You look so pretty. I put those on you just to look at you in them. Just to spank you in them. I put them on just so that I could pull them down. Once you felt that lace on your legs, moving up your legs.... you could feel them. You know what I was doing and I could tell from your body. From how you seemed to get smaller. smaller from a little shame.

After I've made your ass red enough I move may way up your body. Grazing, rubbing, pushing my tits all over your skin. All over your red ass. I work my way up to your ear to whisper to you. To tell you how wet you would get from the sight of your own ass right now. So red... in your pretty little panties.

After I am finished with you. Finished hitting you, and kissing you, licking you, fucking you... After I have taken the blindfold off, just so I could see that look in your eyes when I slap you... after I have eaten your ass, after I have made your nipples as sore as I could.... after...

...after your whimpers faded, and you've rested in my arms, you let me know you are not done. That you haven't forgotten. You haven't forgotten any of the things you were waiting to do to me.

You move on top of me, so close to me. Teasing my ass with your hard cock. Your cock, picked especially for my ass. To be sweet to me. I reach my hand down just for a moment to feel how wet you have made me. I'm scared. But I want to be a good girl.

You ease your way into me, slowly. Slowly fucking me. Starring deep into my eyes... terrified and excited. In pain, and in fucking heaven. You're holding my hands above my head as you grind into me.

You move in close, right to my ear. Even just your breath drive me crazy. The hot whisper of your words, with all of your weight on top of me and the feeling of my ass filled with your cock... and even though it hurts, the combination of those things just makes me want to take it more. You whisper, "I'm being such a good girl. Such a good girl for you."