Good Girl

Story Info
A normal Wednesday turns wild.
877 words
3.41
19.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock has barely struck five when I hear your car pull up. Quickly, I light the last candle on the table and take in the spread I have prepared. It's nothing special -- just chicken and roasted potatoes -- but I've worked very hard to please you. I always want to please you.

I hear you come in and shut the door.

"Smells great, babe. I'm starving."

You take off your shoes, empty your pockets, and assume your usual place at the table. As we eat, you tell me about work. We briefly discuss the finances for the week. Nothing out of the ordinary, for a Wednesday. Except, that I can almost feel your deep, brown eyes staring at me every second.

I look up to meet your gaze and stop to really take in your features. Those deep, all-knowing, yet oddly soft eyes, framed by lashes thicker than any man should have a right to. Your dark, thick, yet well-kept brows; your soft, supple lips -- the ones I love to nibble. Feeling you taking in my features, too, I go back to my dinner, turning a slight pink color as I anticipate what is to come.

You kindly help me clear the table and do the dishes. Doing one final wipe of the table, I feel you move behind me. I smirk. I feel you press closer to me, your hands on my hips, and your hot, steady breath at my neck. I push my soft, round ass against you and arch my back slightly as your soft hands glide their way down the front of my pants, stopping only to caress my curves along the way. Your long, nimble fingers find their way to my clit, and you let out a soft chuckle as you realize I am already slick with my own juices.

"I see someone is ready for me," you whisper, giving my clit a sharp flick. I can just picture the mischievous look in your eyes.

Suddenly, you remove your hands and turn me around to face you. You look at me for a brief moment before pressing your lips against mine. You stop to look at me again, this time with a glint in your eye, telling me you were plotting something horribly, pleasurably evil. Before I could ask what it was, you raise your hand and strike me across the face -- hard. It stings, and I can feel it immediately get hot. I could feel myself getting hot.

"Honey, I—"

"Master. You will call me Master. Understood?"

Feeling shocked, angry, and completely aroused, I nodded timidly.

"Say it."

"Yes...Master."

"Good girl," you reply with a smirk. I can't help but to feel anxious as I wait for your next move.

"On your knees, girl," you growl. I obey. You slowly unzip your pants, letting your stiff cock spring out. I could feel its heat near my mouth.

"Well, it's not going to suck itself," you say nonchalantly, wagging it in my face. You grab my hair and forcefully guide my mouth to your waiting dick. I take you into my mouth.

I can taste your salty, but slightly sweet flavor as I swirl my tongue around your hot flesh. I hear you let out a soft moan. I continue taking you in and out of my mouth, letting my teeth just barely drag across you. I feel my pussy aching for you.

Almost as if you read my mind, you pull me up by my hair and shove me face down into the table. You kick my legs apart and tear my pants and underwear down with a fierce pull. Hoping to feel your cock slide between my lips and into my hot, ready slit, I'm surprised to feel you shove your fingers into my hole. I let out a long, guttural moan as you pound them into me repeatedly.

"Are you ready for my cock, girl?" you ask forcefully.

"Yes," I moan. I feel you retract your fingers and dig your nails into me as you drag them down my back.

"What was that?" you ask, as I bite back tears of pain.

"I didn't understand you. I said..." you grab my hair and pull me backwards.

"Do. You. Want. My. Cock?"

"Yes, Master!" I screamed, fully enjoying being your slave. You push my head back to the table and slam your hard cock into my long-awaiting cunt.

As you pound away at my tight pussy, I can hear you grunting savagely. I feel every inch of your member as you slide effortlessly in and out of me. I can feel myself getting closer to coming all over you. After a few short but brilliant minutes of rhythmic slamming, I feel you shove your cock into me one last time as you come for me without warning. I feel your warm, milky juice spread inside my pussy. You let out a final grunt. Before I know it, you pull your finished cock from between my legs and spin me around. You strike my face once more.

"That's for not coming for your Master," you smirk.

"Maybe next time you'll be a good girl."

You go upstairs and leave me naked, alone, and wildly turned on.