Good Girl

Story Info
Pleasing M is all that matters.
1.7k words
4.49
23k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSlut
MsSlut
12 Followers

My husband is at work, so I am alone in the house. In an email this morning, M informed me He would be coming over today at 1:00, our usual time. In the shower, the water is hot against my breasts as I rub soap over my body very slowly. My hands glide over my skin, down my stomach, over my pubic bone, down between my legs. My breathing increases as I slip my fingers over my smooth pussy lips.

Carefully, as M's instructed, I clean myself without touching my clit. Reaching behind, I rub the tight puckered hole between my cheeks. I smile at how tender it still is from the last time He was there. I try not to linger too long, as I know He would be displeased if I pleasured myself in any way. I know better than to displease M. I finish cleaning my shaved legs, trying to ignore the burning in my cunt. Soon, He will be here.

I must have everything ready by the time He arrives or He will not let me cum. I dry my body quickly and smooth lotion over my legs & arms. I pour oil into my hands and rub them together. I apply the sweet smelling elixir to my tits, down my body to my pussy and behind, over my ass, paying careful attention to the parts M likes the best. When I'm sure my body is primed and ready for His will, I walk out of the bathroom.

The bed is made to His liking, clean & neat. As I dress in the see-through lacy, black negligee, I take note of what's laid neatly out on the bed in order. Blindfold, crop, vibrator, small bottle of oil, flogger, spreader bar, & leg and ankle cuffs. These are what M requested in His email this morning. He may not use them all, but He wants them available.

My skin warms as I think of what He has planned. I squirm as my pussy moistens. I try not to move too much, as He would be very disappointed that I did not leave all my pleasure to Him. I open a drawer by the bed and take out the soft, black, silk scarf that is folded there. I tie one end tightly to my left wrist, knowing M will finish tying my hands together in the position He sees fit. I check the clock and know I have a little time, but I am ready. Ready for Him and His pleasure.

With one more glance in the mirror above the dresser, I climb onto the bed. I kneel down and place my cheek against the cool, soft fabric of the comforter. I cross my ankles under my body and lift my ass high in the air for M's inspection when He arrives. I clasp my hands behind my back, take a deep breath, close my eyes, & wait.

_________________

As I hear the front door opening, I involuntarily move my hips back and forth. I still my body, listening for Him. I hear my rapid breathing & a pounding in my ears in anticipation. I hear strong, deliberate footsteps come down the hallway and pause in the doorway. At the sound of M's deep voice, my body immediately relaxes and every other sound falls away.

"Good girl."

I can hear Him approach the bed. I do not dare to sneak a glance at His beautiful face. I can feel His eyes burning over my skin checking to make sure every inch meets His approval. He slides His hands down the mounds of my ass and roughly spreads my ass and pussy open. I gasp with pleasure. I know this makes M smile. He leans forward and places His soft, warm tongue at my clit and runs it up my pussy all the way to the end of my ass. I stifle a moan deep in my throat.

M murmurs in appreciation, but does not say a word. He releases me and steps away. He walks over to the toys laid out on the bed. My body tenses and then relaxes, knowing it will not matter what items He chooses. His pleasure, my pleasure, our pleasure. They are all melded together in one, now. He moves back towards me and lays his chosen toys behind me. He pulls my hands apart and reaches for the scarf.

Using one arm, M lifts my upper body by the waist, pulling me onto all fours. He positions my hands together directly under me on the bed, with my arms straight, then leaning His body onto my ass, reaches under and ties my wrists together tightly. As He stands, He reaches for my hair and quickly wraps it around His hand. He pulls hard so my head is back and my back is arched. My tits in the lingerie are on full display.

He moves to the side of the bed to admire the view. I'm certain my pussy is dripping juices down my legs. My mouth is parted, I am practically panting. I know this pleases Him. He drags one bra cup and then the other under my breasts, pushing them up and out. He puts His thumb in my mouth and I greedily suck. Too soon, He pulls it out. M reaches down and pulls sharply at my nipples. He rolls His thumb and forefinger, teasing and tugging. I cannot keep still. I groan loudly and roll my hips. Suddenly, He releases me and very quickly, slaps my ass hard.

"Quiet, until I'm ready to hear you."

I whimper, but hold myself still. My ass is burning from the strike, in such a deep, good way. He moves His fingers back to my nipple and resumes tugging and stretching. It ignites a fire that spreads directly between my legs. He seems to grow bored of this task and stops abruptly.

M walks behind me again and pauses. I hear a quiet click and then a soft humming. He pushes the plug into my pussy slowly, covering it in my wetness, twirling it around and around. He yanks in out and using one hand spreads my ass cheeks wider. M gasps with pleasure and puts the head of the vibrating plug at the entrance to my anus. He waits for what seems like forever and then with a groan, shoves the plug into me. It takes everything I have to stay still and not make a sound. The feeling of fullness, the soft pulsing of the toy. It takes my breath away.

Without missing a beat, He starts to fuck my pussy with 2 fingers. Roughly, faster and faster, he pushes as deep as he can go, stretching my cunt. Before I can stop myself, I moan incoherently. M removes His fingers and I hear Him undoing His belt, the zipper of His pants going down. I barely process this, when I feel the head of His thick, long, veiny cock at the opening of my pussy. He rests there and slaps my ass hard; once, twice, three times. I pull the sharp pain inward, turning it into deep pleasure. He reaches up and grabs my hair again, pulling me back onto His length, until He's buried in me.

M only pauses for a moment, releases my hair, grabs my hips with both hands, and starts pounding my pussy. Hard. I know I am allowed to cry out my pleasure now, so I do. Deep, low moans of gratitude. With each stroke into my cunt, my groans get louder. With the vibrating and fullness of the plug, my cries get higher. He thrusts on and on, higher and deeper. M must feel me tightening around him because He thrusts in one more time.

"Come, you dirty slut."

And I do. My pussy clenches and pulses, coating Him with my cum. I spiral up and then down and I cry out. He quickly yanks the toy out of my ass, as He slowly pulls His dick out of my cunt. He places the head of His cock at the opening of my ass and stops.

"I will have this."

I moan my acceptance and He thrusts His large cock deep into my anus. I grunt with the pressure, the feeling of being possessed by this man. He rests and reaches for another toy. I hear another click and feel the bullet vibe against my clit. I groan with pleasure, barely having time to adjust to His dick deep in me. M starts to move pulling out, then pushing in. Shoving faster and faster. I cry out my appreciation.

"You always love this, you dirty whore."

M picks up speed. I feel my body growing tingly and the tightness in my pussy. As I feel myself about to fall over the edge, His cock grows thicker in my anus. He groans loudly, calling my name, as He blows rope after rope of hot, thick, white cum into me. My own orgasm echoes His and I see stars.

Still in me, M reaches down and unties the scarf around my hands. He has turned off the bullet and placed it next to me on the bed. He stands back up, pulls out of me, and puts Himself away. I hear the zipper of His pants going back up, the belt buckled. He pats my ass.

"Good girl."

And then M leaves.

Only when I've heard the front door closing, do I collapse in a heap on the bed, His cum oozing out of my swollen asshole. I untie my other wrist and gather the toys. I take them into the bathroom, cleaning them to be put away. I climb into the shower again and let the hot water beat down on my used body. As I dry off, I realize that, while I am completely satisfied, I simply cannot wait until M visits again.

_____________________

I am cooking dinner when I hear the backdoor opening. I smile at my husband, Michael, as he comes and kisses my neck.

"Smells good."

I put the stirring spoon down and turn to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me to him into a hug. He reaches down and cups my ass.

"Sore?"

And I say, "Yes sir."

"Good girl."

MsSlut
MsSlut
12 Followers