Good Girl

Story Info
Alex has been so good, Dr. Stoll gives her a reward.
3.5k words
4.67
48.4k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatClaws
CatClaws
78 Followers

All names, references, and acts in this story are fictional. No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this piece. The story is meant purely as entertainment, please talk to your partner and do research before attempting any BDSM related activities. Safe, Sane, Consensual are the three key principles whenever considering any BDSM activity. Please do not copy this story without contacting and receiving express permission from the author. This is a first time submission, so try to forgive any mistakes I've made! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

*

She walked into his office again, this time with the correct stack of papers. Without looking up from the microscope, he pointed at a messy desk. "Anywhere you want to put them is fine," he murmured.

Alex slammed the papers down, annoyed at the way he ignored her, the way he had been ignoring her and ordering her around in equal measure for the last few days. "You are not my boss, I'm doing this as a favor for Jamie. She's out sick and she asked me to help out around the office because you can't even take care of yourself for a few days. For heaven's sake, could you at least be slightly more pleasant?" Not, she reflected, that it hadn't been a pleasure.

Working with a top scientist and professor, being able to wander around the research facilities on a big campus, had been fun, but Alex was no one's lackey anymore. She had spent years working hard to become a PR representative for a large corporation, but she felt like she was back in her first internship out of college working with Dr. James Stoll.

Handsome in a quiet sort of way, Dr. Stoll was tall and lanky underneath his lab coat, and always seemed to have his light brown hair in disarray. Alex had become used to finding his glasses in odd places since he often misplaced them, but she hadn't minded since she preferred his angular face with them on. His usual assistant and her best friend from college, Jamie, had broken her leg earlier in the week and would be out of the office for at least a few more days before she could use crutches.

At first, Alex hadn't minded helping her friend out, since Jamie regarded Dr. Stoll as a good friend and almost father figure, but since coming in during the evenings to work with the eclectic genius, she found herself frustrated with him more and more often. Just now, she had been bringing him research papers on the structure of mitochondria in certain deep sea crustaceans, but had brought him papers on deep sea fish instead. She was in marketing for heavens' sake, and it had been a long time since she had brushed up on her Latin classifications.

After the first few days, Alex had noticed her uncharacteristic frustration with this one doctor in comparison to all the difficult clients she worked with during the day at her regular job, but chalked it up mostly to combinations of stress and caffeine, both of which were at an all time high. Soon though, one late night of catching herself staring at the professor's long fingers typing or adjusting a microscope after another made her realize she was attracted to this frustrating man. Every time he looked at her, piercing grey eyes behind his glasses demanding and ignoring her at the same time, she could feel herself grow more and more attracted to him.

His voice pulling her out of the memory, she jerked herself to attention as he was saying, "I appreciate you working for me while Jamie is out, Miss Clarence. Your work has been inept but altogether acceptable." He raised his eyes from the microscope, letting her feel the full weight of his gaze before putting his glasses on, which were miraculously right where they should be. "All in all, you've been a very good girl."

Alex was stunned for a moment. "A what?" She sputtered.

Dr. Stoll stood, unfolding his considerable length from behind the desk to tower over her small frame. "I said, you've been a very good girl."

"I don't know what you mean," Alex stammered, looking away, "I'm just helping Jamie-"

"I know you are, Ms. Clarence," Dr. Stoll interrupted, reaching out his long fingers to wrap around her chin and force her hazel eyes up to his. "And I think you deserve a reward, if you'd like one."

He had never touched her, never even come close, and now here he was with their bodies almost touching, but not quite, so she could feel the heat of him like a promise of things to come. Had she gone crazy? We wasn't actually proposing sex, was he? As much as it had become something of a fantasy lately, Alex was sure this was just another result of the stress and coffee she had been guzzling.

"What kind of reward?" She asked warily, unable to tear her eyes from his gaze. He chuckled softly.

"I think you know, Ms. Clarence. I think good girls like you deserve a reward for dealing with someone like me all week. I asked Jamie about you. She said that you were single, and that you wanted something...more out of your relationships. I've noticed you looking at me, Ms. Clarence. And I can give you the 'something more', if that's what you really want." He looked down at her, still frozen in shock. "Well? Yes or no? Will you be my good girl?"

For a moment, it felt like time stretched infinitely, and the thought that Jamie shouldn't have been discussing her love life with her thesis advisor was fleeting. Alex stood motionless, but whispered the only response that occurred to her.

"Yes."

"I'm glad, my very good girl. Stand still while I get my things together. Do not move at all." He stepped out of her line of sight, and she didn't dare turn her head. This was incredible, an absolute fantasy of hers, to be ordered around by a man as dominant and intelligent as Dr. Stoll.

For a while there was nothing, as if he had left his office, but then she heard him move behind her, shutting the door and locking it. Back where she could see him, she saw that he had shed the lab coat and tie he normally wore, rolling up the sleeves of his dark button down shirt and exposing the firm line of his throat where he had unbuttoned the shirt slightly.

"You do follow direction well, don't you, my good girl?" He smiled at her confusion. He had told her not to move, but could she speak? "You may respond to me, of course, but you can use my title, Dr. Stoll, or 'Sir', if you would rather. Other than responding to my questions, remain silent unless you have a concern or feel uncomfortable. This is for our mutual pleasure, Ms. Clarence, and I do not wish to force you to do anything you do not wish. If you start to feel uneasy, please say 'yellow', and if you wish to stop altogether the safeword is 'red'. Do you understand?"

She nodded, still feeling breathless. "Yes, Dr. Stoll."

He chuckled again. "Yes, you are a good girl, or yes, you understand the rules?"

"Um, I'll try to be a good girl, but I do understand." She shifted her weight back and forth, unsure of what to do.

Dr. Stoll moved behind her. "You forgot to call me by my title, Ms. Clarence. How shall I punish you?" His long arms reached around from behind to rest on her shoulders, the weight unusually heavy to her. She could still feel the heat of his body on her back, but they were only connected by his hands gently massaging the tightness between her neck and shoulders.

She relaxed into his touch for a moment, but became instantly aware as his hands unhooked the front clasp of her blazer and gently slipped it off her shoulders. Still motionless, she closed her eyes to the sensation of his long fingers sliding down her sides, the touch light but almost electric as the tips of his fingers skimmed her breasts, and settled on her waist. His thumb toyed with the button of her slacks, teasing but doing nothing.

Alex gasped as Dr. Stoll nibbled the side of her neck, his mouth hot and using just an edge of teeth to set her on fire. Unable to help herself, Alex leaned back and let her head rest on his shoulder. Quickly, he flicked the button of her pants open and pushed them down.

"Step out of your pants, and face me," he murmured from behind her.

"Yes, Dr. Stoll."

Before she could turn around he was already spinning her, soaking in the sight of her in her camisole and lacy underwear, delighted she had left on the heels that had been tormenting his thoughts for the last few days.

Dr. Stoll slipped the straps of her camisole and bra down her shoulders, letting his touch linger for a moment on her delicate collarbone, his eyes never leaving hers. Without a word, Alex raised the edges of the little shirt up the sides of her stomach, and with a curt nod from the man above her, slipped both bra and cami off at the same time. Naked except for the panties and the doctor still fully clothed, she suddenly felt incredibly exposed.

His mouth dipped down to kiss her lightly once, twice, and then pulled back. She looked at him confused, her eyes begging for more. For a second, she almost reached up to fist her hands in his thick hair and bring his mouth back down to hers, but his earlier command to stand still had her simply knotting her hands into fists at her sides.

"Good girls get rewards, Ms. Clarence. You shall have yours, but not until after I address your little punishment. Over the desk, Ms. Clarence." He gestured to his large desk, which had been cleared for the first time since she had seen his office. A little unsteady on her heels, feeling almost tipsy from the kisses, not to mention the entire situation, Alex laid her upper body on the desk, her beautifully round ass up high like an offering.

He slipped around the back of the desk near her head and produced rope from seemingly nowhere. "It's amazing how you can reuse some things, Ms. Clarence. Just last week I was wondering what to do with all this extra cord they had sent over from the exhibit opening. We had to hang some replications of the Architeuthidae, because they don't have bones, you see. And since you weigh considerably less than a thirty foot plaster squid, this ought to hold you quite nicely."

He grasped her left arm firmly and brought it to the edge of the desk, where he fed her wrist through a loop in the cord and pulled until she felt he body stretch just slightly. Repeating the motion with her right arm, Alex realized she was tied down quite tightly, and could only shift her legs. Quickly, Dr. Stoll remedied that situation by securing her ankles as well.

"Now then, Ms. Clarence, I rather think I've made a mistake. I see you still have one last garment to go, and I've already tied your legs down. What do you think we should do about that?" He was still behind her, one hand resting possessively on the small of her back, the other tracing light patterns just along the edge of her underwear, toying with the lace.

"Please, please just take it off, Dr. Stoll. I don't care how," she panted, knowing that by this point it was all but ruined from her excitement, which had been soaking through her panties since the moment he had called her a 'good girl'. Had it really been just a few minutes ago?

"Normally I don't give in to bad girls, Ms. Clarence, but I think just this once I'll agree with you." He leaned over her, his entire body pressed to hers for the first time. He swept her hair to the side and bit down on her neck just as she felt cold steel press against her thigh, his office scissors slicing through her panties on the right side, and then the left, leaving her in nothing but a necklace underneath him.

She almost came for him on the spot, feeling just the bare edge of his teeth on her neck, the weight of him above her, and the sheer helplessness from the rope excited her beyond anything she had ever done before. He bit down just a little harder, and she moaned loudly.

Dr. Stoll stood back up, one hand caressing her ass. Using just the tip of his finger, he traced a line down her inner thigh to her knee, and then switched legs and moved upwards.

Shuddering and suddenly feeling out of control, Alex whispered, "Please," although it ended in a moan as he circled her clit with just one finger.

"No, Ms. Clarence, you will wait until I decide that you are ready to come for me. Now, your punishment. Bad girls get spanked, Ms. Clarence. Count them."

He began on her left cheek, light enough to not cause any real damage, but she winced for a moment and could feel her skin redden where he struck her.

"One, Dr. Stoll."

"That's a good girl, I see the punishment is working already. I doubt you will forget my title again."

He continued until each cheek had received five stinging spanks, and when it was over Alex was panting, sure that her arousal was dripping onto the carpet. Her ass was burning, but she didn't think that it would be too sore in the morning. She felt his strong hands behind her, massaging her lower back and gently caressing the spots he had hurt.

"How are you feeling, my good girl?" His hand that had been touching her ass moved down the cleft and proceeded to tease her slit, just barely.

He laughed lightly as she moaned out a barely audible, "I'm feeling good, Sir."

"I'm glad to hear that. Now that you've been such a good girl, taking your punishment, I think it's time for a reward, don't you?"

Before she could nod, two of his fingers plunged inside her. With no warning, the sensation was almost staggering. If she hadn't already been tied down, she might have fallen. It had been a while since she had sex, but Alex couldn't even remember the last time she was this aroused by anyone.

He added a finger to her clit, massaging it gently as he continued a steady rhythm with his other hand, driving her crazy with the insistent pressure. She was so close, but he pulled back after just a few minutes.

Moaning her disapproval as he stepped away, Dr. Stoll laughed again. "Don't worry, it's about to get better." He knelt behind her, breathing heavily on her exposed sex before he plunged his tongue inside her, coming up occasionally to flick her clit with his fingers or tongue.

Alex was panting hard, absolutely certain by now that she was dripping onto the carpet. It felt incredible, to be under this man's thumb, quite literally, but know she was choosing all of it. She was at his mercy, but she knew she could also get up and leave at any time. The pressure building inside of her increased as he squeezed one ass cheek, giving her just a touch of pain from where he had spanked her earlier.

"I'm going to -"

He stopped abruptly, standing behind her. "No, I don't think you will," he murmured, ignoring her protests. "You will come when I choose. You've been such a good girl, but not yet, Ms. Clarence."

She could hear him unbuckling his belt behind her, and she shifted impatiently underneath him. After years working hard to become the head of her department, it had been a long time since Alex had begged for anything from anyone, but here she was, moaning and stretching in her bonds, bent over this professors desk as he undressed behind her. If he waited one more second, she thought she might have to break down and beg, plead, anything to get him to touch her.

There was a brief moment where she heard him open a drawer in his desk, and the familiar sound of foil tearing and a condom being unwrapped. She breathed out a sigh of relief. Alex had never been so lost in the sensations as she was now, but children were definitely not something she had planned.

She felt his hands on her ass again, gripping her waist and teasing her slit with the head of his shaft. She tried to push backwards onto it, but he had secured her too well. One hand slid up to her hair at the nape of her neck, and gripped tightly, letting her feel the strength of his long fingers that had just been inside of her.

"I'm going to take you now, my good girl. You've been so helpful this week, although I nearly lost my mind watching you prance around my office in those heels. You've been such a good girl, and good girls get rewarded." She nodded, enjoying the pinch as she pulled away from his grip on her hair.

"Yes, Dr. Stoll," she whispered.

Firmly, slowly, he entered her with the same insistent pressure that he had done everything else with. She marveled at the sensation, her complete helplessness in this position. He rested there, completely sheathed inside her for a moment. Alex felt her inner walls pulse, the feeling of him inside her was just so full, almost too much, but not quite.

"Shall we begin?" He asked, and she had no idea what he meant, but at this point she only ever wanted to say one thing to him.

"Yes, Dr. Stoll."

"Good girl."

His rhythm picked up as he moved inside her, not the inexperienced pounding of so many other men, but gliding back and forth, over that one spot, the precise spot she wasn't sure any other man had ever found inside of her. Dr. Stoll gripped her hips tighter with one hand for a moment, and then leaned his weight on her as he dipped his hand around the front of her thigh to reach for her clit.

"Please, I need to -" It was too much, too many sensations as she felt the rope bite into her wrist, his hand gripping her hair to pull her head back, exposing her neck to his teeth. And all the while, he smoothly fucked her, for at this point there was no other word to describe the sensation. He played her body like an instrument, and she had never felt such ecstasy in her entire life.

"Would you like to come for me, Ms. Clarence?"

It was incredible, but his breathing remained steady the whole time. He might have been asking if she would like tea or coffee. She couldn't make any noises other than unintelligible moaning, but tried to nod her head in his grasp.

"Come for me then, my good girl," he murmured in her ear, just as he broke his unending rhythm and made one last, rough stroke inside her, slamming his hips against her ass.

She wasn't sure if she had shattered into a million pieces, or if perhaps the world was melting all around her, but Alex screamed, uncaring that they were still in his office. It was late, but a few professors stayed to work after office hours, just as Dr. Stoll did.

The sensation of earth-shattering pleasure gave way after a minute or two to a floating, weightless feeling, and Alex chuckled.

"What is so funny, Ms. Clarence?" Dr. Stoll stood up behind her, gently removing himself. She heard him move behind her, and the shuffle of cloth and the belt buckle clinking told her he was getting dressed.

"I was just thinking, I'm glad you tied me down, because I'm not sure I feel very connected to the ground right now," she muttered sleepily, all her energy spent as she lay there, fully content.

"Ah. Well, I could always just leave you like this. Actually, I think I might like coming into the office much more if I knew this is what would be waiting." He laughed at her sharp look. "Kidding, mostly. Here, let me undo those for you."

As he untied her arms, he massaged Alex's shoulders and wrists, which were surprisingly sore. After he had released her ankles as well, Alex stood, still a little unsteady, looking at the red marks where she had pulled at her bonds.

"Were the restraints too tight?" He took both her wrists in one hand to inspect them.

"Not at all, they were perfect. I guess I just squirmed a little too much." After a second, she added, "Dr. Stoll."

"No need for that anymore, Ms. Clarence. When we're not playing, we can just be Alex and James, if you prefer. Well, supposing that we ever play again. Would you like to?" She was surprised by how much she like him asking her, the hopefulness in his eyes.

Without hesitation, and as she had said from the very beginning, she replied, "Yes, Dr. Stoll."

"Good girl."

CatClaws
CatClaws
78 Followers