Good Girl

Story Info
Good girl gets reminded of rules.
1.2k words
4.11
38k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grip on my elbow is tight, holding me upright and close. I waver slightly on my heels as I'm pulled through the hotel lobby stopping only briefly to wait for the elevator doors to open. Several other people join us in the confined space, this only results in me being yanked to the corner. His body is tight against mine, I can feel the heat of him through my clothes, I can almost see the anger rolling off him in waves.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Nic's voice is a barely audible growl in my ear, a man talking loudly on his phone making it impossible for anyone else to hear what is being whispered to me. The anger is obvious in his voice, and it only succeeds in making me wet, the heat traveling to the spot between my thighs.

"It wasn't my fault, I was dancing by myself, he came up behind me." The alcohol in my system made me brave, or stupid. Normally I kept my mouth shut. My tone was clipped, voice a little too loud for the small elevator, causing few people to glance at me. There is a flicker of a smirk across Nic's handsome face, before he regains composure, and gives a curt nod. Back talking is not tolerated.

Hostile silence remains as I am led out of the elevator and down the hall towards the room, his strides are long, I stumble to keep up with him. At the door I am shoved inside, I trip over my feet, the six inch heels suddenly too much in my inebriated state. Catching myself on the arm of the small love seat in our room I turn to face him. Nic is handsome, it is obvious even in the darkened room, his features look as if they are carved out of marble. The anger in his face make him all the more gorgeous, I catch myself wanting to drop to my knees in front of him. I don't, I remain upright, I'm feeling testy tonight. Nic can sense this, I see it on his face.

"On your knees, darlin',"his voice is smooth, a hint of amusement in his tone. When I don't respond his expression hardens and his hands drop to his belt, working the buckle slowly. "Do not make this worse for yourself..." it's a warning, he's giving me a chance to make amends, I'll still get punished, just not as severely. Still, I hold my ground. His eyebrows shoot up and down once, making a clicking noise with his tongue as he shakes his head and steps towards me, pulling his belt from the loops of his pants.

My lips are parted, ready to speak, before I can utter any words Nic has a handful of hair and is using it to guide me where he wants me. In this case I am bent over the arm of the couch, my face pressed into the cushion. "No more drinking for you then, eh?" He shoves my head into the cushion as if to emphasize I should not attempt to get up. Now, as it's too late, I play good girl and remain in the spot he's placed me.

He pushes my skirt up over my hips, pulling my black lace panties down to my ankles. "Not a sound. If you so much as let out a whimper I will add five for defiance." I can hear movement behind me, though I don't dare turn around, I squeeze my eyes shut and grip my hands around the cushions, waiting for impact.

The pain is fire, a burst of red hot pain as the leather of his belt connects with the bare skin of my ass, I fight back a whimper, biting into my lower lip. "Lets see, dancing with another man, making yourself look like a little slut. Should we say five?" He doesn't wait for my answer, two quick lashes connect with my skin before I jerk my head back, the alcohol taking hold again.

"I wasn't dancing with him, it wasn't my fau--" I'm silenced by two more painful hits to my ass.

"Didn't I say not a sound? We'll tack five onto the end for that one. If you want to sit down tomorrow you should keep your mouth shut princess."

--

I've lost count by the time he finishes, his belt dropped at my feet. My skin is raw and hot, my thighs shaking. My tits have spilled out the top of my dress, sensitive nipples, rubbing against the rough material of the couch. I've dug crescent shaped cuts into the palms of my hands. Dancing with another man, back talking, drinking in excess, four counts of defiance, just a few of my crimes I remember him listing. Despite the pain, my pussy is drenched.

I shift on the couch, ready to push myself up. "I'm not done with you yet," his voice is like butter, the sound of his zipper echoes loud in my ears, making my pussy clench with the need to be filled. Nics fingers find my cunt first, sliding two digits into my slick entrance, and then to circle my clit. I raise my hips, desperate for his touch, only for him to withdraw his fingers. Before I can utter a groan of complaint, he is pushing his thick cock into me, filling me quickly and completely.

He doesn't t start slow, there is no warm up. It is obvious this is all for him. The pace he has set is brutal, his fingers digging into my hips as he pulls me back to meet his unrelenting thrusts. My ass stings where his thighs slap against my skin, the pain melting into pleasure between my thighs. I moan into the couch, all thoughts of pain disappearing completely, all I can focus on now is the orgasm building in my cunt. I will not cum without his permission. I've already disappointed him enough, I will be a good girl and beg, just how he likes it.

Nic has reached between my thighs and is circling my clit, building me closer and closer to my orgasm, I know it will be mind blowing. "Please. Nic please let me cum," I whimper, my brows pulled together as I struggle to hold back. He says nothing, circling my clit faster, matching the speed of his cock slamming into my pussy. Again I beg, my voice shaking with need, "Nicolas please. I need to cum, please sir." I'm right there at the edge, ready to tumble over with his permission.

"No," his response comes almost matter-of-factly, and it's gone almost all at once. His fingers are pulled from my clit, his cock from my cunt. His strong hand is in my hair, pulling me up and down to my knees where he forces his dick into my mouth. I taste myself on him as he fucks my mouth, just as relentlessly as he'd fucked my pussy. Both hands are in my hair, holding my head in place as he slams into my mouth, gagging me as his cock hits the back of my throat. I keep my hands behind my back, and my mouth open wide. With one final thrust into my parted lips he empties down my throat, stream after hot stream filling my mouth, I swallow as much as I can, some spilling over my lips and onto my chest.

Then I'm alone. Nicolas put himself back into his pants, cleaned himself up, watching my cum coated face the entire time and left. Leaving me frustrated, and sore. My denied orgasm teasing me, taunting me with how close it is. I could get myself off but I have to be a good girl.