Good Girl

Story Info
What happens the first time he ties me up.
1.3k words
4.29
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnM
DawnM
8 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you to IDidItMyself for help editing this piece.

*****

I'm curled comfortably in your arms and we're just talking about nothing in particular. My fingers play idly with the hair on your chest. I feel cozy and safe all the while your proximity is distracting. It's usually distracting.

I'm wearing your shirt from earlier and I still have the stockings and garter belt on, though my panties are somewhere on the floor with your pants. Your hand moves to my neck as you kiss me, shifting so that you lean over me. I eagerly return the kiss, my arms wrapping around you while my hips move against you.

Your hand slides from my neck to my breast, teasing the nipple before sliding down my side to grab my hip and pull me tight to you. I can feel your hard cock between us and I'm already wet. Your hand leaves my hip to take ahold of my hair as you kiss and lightly bite my neck. I'm already squirming against you, wet and ready, when you whisper in my ear, "Who's my good girl?"

A slight shudder of anticipation flows through me and I feel your smile against my neck before I barely whisper, "I am, Sir."

Your hand releases my hair and moves slowly to the buttons of the shirt. I go to help, eager to please, and you take my hands pinning them over my head beneath one of yours. I squirm beneath you, my arousal driving every other thought from my mind. I want you desperately and groan at the wait, even if it's momentary.

You smile and lean down to kiss the newly uncovered space between my breasts. My hips grind against you as your free hand continues to unbutton the shirt, exposing me fully.

"Stay like this," you say with a firm tone that melts me further.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

You leave the bed only long enough to get the rope. I love the feel as you wrap it around my wrists, binding them together before attaching the free end to a rope under the mattress.

"Is that too tight, Jen?"

I shake my head, my excitement and anticipation palpable, before managing, "No, Sir."

You give a slight nod in acknowledgement and move to the end of the bed pulling two ends of rope from under the bed by the corners and being careful not to pull my arms too tightly over my head. I know you like to see my reactions and I wonder what you have planned. You take my right ankle and pull it towards the right corner of the bed. My impulse is to move my left leg in response, but I catch myself as you wind the rope around my right ankle.

"Good girl."

I feel my cheeks redden both with the embarrassment of being caught and the pride of pleasing you. You move to my left ankle, pulling it to the left corner of the bed and securing it there. The rush of my vulnerability washes over me and a new cascade of juices make me squirm. We had talked about "rope stuff" and you tested some knots on me; however, this is the first time we've seriously done anything with it.

"Is anything too tight, Jen?"

This time I'm fast to answer, "No, Sir."

"Good," you say as you pick up your tie from the floor, moving back towards the head of the bed. You kiss me, blindfolding me with the tie. I'm biting my lower lip in anticipation as your fingertips trace over my skin at the edges of the shirt. I feel you on the bed again as you lean over me, taking a nipple into your mouth, and teasing it with your tongue. It quickly hardens in response and I let out a breathy moan. A hand moves to the other breast and you pinch my nipple slightly between your thumb and forefinger making it harden as well.

I am unable to focus on anything beyond what I'm feeling and what you're doing while your hand returns to my neck and you kiss me hungrily. You caress my cheek and trace my lips before your thumb dips into my mouth. I turn towards your hand just as you trace down my body and up the inside of my thigh. You gently rest your hand there over my wet sex and tease at my swollen lips. I moan and try to squirm into your hand craving your touch. You slide your finger slowly into me, finding my g-spot, as you leave a trail of hot kisses down my body. My breathing becomes heavier in anticipation.

You start to kiss up the inside of my right thigh, your breath warm between them as you move closer to my own heat and longing. My hips move in time with the movements of your finger within me as you lightly kiss the smooth skin above my clit. You repeat the process up the inside of my left thigh causing me to longingly moan.

The warmth of your breath lingers on my skin a moment before you lick up between the lips of my sex to my clit. I moan in pleasure as you continue, gently and persistently. I move to meet your movement and feel your eyes on me. You bring me to the edge and then stop, causing me to groan in desperation. You come up and I can smell me on you, guiding my mouth to your kiss. I taste the saltiness of my juices before you break away and whisper in my ear, "Would you like me to make you cum, Jen?"

"God, yes. Please, Sir."

I feel your smile against my ear before you kiss me again. You let your lips trail down my body feather light while you return to your point of interest. Again your tongue slips between my lips seeking my clit and I moan. Your finger within me rubbing my g-spot again guides my movements.

It doesn't take long for the first orgasm to quake through me; however, while you slow and soften your ministrations, you don't stop. Instead, my moans of pleasure and release quickly return to groans of need. You nurse another two orgasms from me before I'm desperately trying to squirm away, my clit swollen and oversensitive. I'm drenched and breathing hard as you move between my legs, your throbbing length against me. You kiss me while removing the tie-turned-blindfold.

As your kiss ends I manage to breathe out, "Thank you, sir."

"Good girl."

I'm tired but the distraction of your cock and weight against me drives me to grind against you. You smile and say, "Would you like me to fuck you, Jen?"

"Yes, please."

You slide into me slowly, looking into my eyes while I moan. That same slow movement is echoed as you pull nearly completely out before diving in again. I move against you trying to take in more of your cock as you gradually speed up, alternating passionate kisses and holding my gaze. Your groans and my moaning tangle together as you near your own release, my body clearly making its own climb. The room is filled with the sound of our bodies against each other and rising passion.

"Cum for me, Jen"

At the command my orgasm explodes hard through me as you cum within me, the pulses of your orgasm extending my own.

"Good girl."

You reach up as you slowly soften within me and release my hands before getting up and releasing my ankles. You return to the bed, laying down next to me, pulling me into your arms. I cuddle up to you, laying my head on your chest and listening to your heartbeat even out. My hand again plays idly with the hair on your chest as you kiss the top of my head. This is hardly the end of our night, but it is the end of this cycle as we rest comfortably in each other's arms.

DawnM
DawnM
8 Followers