Good Girl, Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly sliding off her stool, Marcy slinked over and knelt beside Cherie and spoke.

"Like this honey here let me show you."

Trading off, Marcy put her pursed lips over my cock and began massaging my balls as she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue. Now reluctantly she let my cock slip from her lips as she passed it back to Cherie. Soon they were trading back and forth and I was really weeping precum in fairly large quantities by now.

The other two girls were now gathered around. Monika was fondling Letha's breasts as they watched intently. Still Cherie wasn't really that good yet, but she was trying, and I didn't want the others to lose patience so I began to speak.

"Oh god Cherie that's good. Yeah just like that baby. I almost could cum right now it feels so good. Yeah do it just like that with your tongue. Oh god baby your making me so hot now."

Maybe it was my encouraging commentary that did it, I don't really know, but suddenly she was getting the hang of sucking cock. She began doing things that were surprising and really exciting and the more she did, the better she got.

She became adventurous and instead of just toying with my balls as she sucked, she actually slid her finger under my balls and began massaging my ass and letting her index finger force its way in.

My excitement didn't go unnoticed. The audience began to join in. Letha was now rubbing her clit while both Marcy and Monika began sucking and massaging her breasts and nipples.

Cherie paused and looked up almost pleadingly before letting my cock slip from her lips. She gasped. "I'm getting horny, and my jaws are aching. God your big. Is this enough? Are you ready? Oh god Blake I want to be fucked real bad now."

I helped her up and she led me to the bench. The others stayed where they were. So involved in making love to one another that we had become just an erotic sideshow.

Cherie lay back on the bench and drew her knees up to her breasts then let them drop to the side. I took my position kneeling between her splayed legs. She held her ankles with her hands, keeping her legs folded up while exposing her cunt's puffy lips.

I began to tease the head of my cock along the inner petals of her pussy. Spreading both her own wetness and my precum along the entire valley of her womanhood. I could feel her swollen clit stroke the head of my cock each time I brought it to the apex. And with each stroke she would tense up momentarily and moan. Now she stared at me, and in a very low voice whispered.

"Do it. Fuck me. I want it, and they're watching us.

I really didn't want to hurt her and yet the way she was pleading with her eyes, was compelling.

I turned my head. They had paused what they had been doing to watch my cock vanish within Cherie's cunt. By now Letha was over Marcy. They were in a sixty nine position. Monika was just preparing to stick her rubber cock either in Letha's cunt or ass, I couldn't tell, but now all three were waiting.

Slowly Cherie let go of her ankles and reached down between her thighs and held her cunt open. She was so wet now, that it was practically no effort to move my shaft into the warm slippery cylinder. Slowly I nudged it deeper, drawing slightly out before again pressing further in and she just stared at my face.

Ever so slowly she began to respond. A sort of smile formed on her lips as she whispered very lowly. "It feels good. Do you like me? I mean am I good? Do I excite you? Oh my god. There, right there. That way. Yeah that feels good the way you're doing it. Show them what they want to see.......... Oh god Blake I want that too. Fuck me now and let's cum together, OK?"

I leaned forward and thought to myself, "If it's a show they want I'll give them a show." Another swivel of my hips had me buried deep in Cherie's pussy and my balls were glued to the cheeks of her ass.

Suddenly I heard Marcy sob aloud. Letha had started to writhe under Marcy's assault even as Monika began fucking her butt. Now Letha began to maul Marcy's breasts with both hands as the young girl continued to stab her tongue and fingers into Letha's sopping slit.

The moments distraction only heightened Cherie's need to cum. Hell it almost made me lose my determination to have her finish before I did. She lifted her arms and her hands formed talons, clutching at my upper arms.

She gasped, "Oh fuck, I'm near, it's close now....... Oh yeah keep going.. Faster, oh god, I'm cumming.......I really am. Oh my god it feels so good. More, go faster. Deeper, Hurt me. Oh fuck....... It won't stop. Keep going. Oh god Blake fill me with cum. Show them how good I am. For me, I want it for me!"

My head swiveled back and forth from the three women half way across the room back to stare down at Cherie's face. I suddenly let out a low growl and announced: "Gonna shoot Cherie, Oh my god here it comes. Shooting now. Take it! Take it all. It feels so good baby."

She thrust back, shrieking at me. "I feel it... Oh my god I really feel you pumping me full... Fill me!... I want to hold it and let them see what we did. For god's sake don't pull out. Just hold still and hold me for a minute, keep going. I want to feel you deep inside me."

So long as she was comfortable, I stayed in her. Straightening my legs out as she unfolded hers, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my ass, locked her ankles, she held me captive.

Having finished, the girls helped each other up then came over to Cherie and I.

Proudly she slowly unwound her legs and let me draw out. The head of my cock withdrew and the dammed up flood of our mixed cum, suddenly gushed out, forming a pool on the bench.

Marcy stared at it and gasped. Oh my god Cherie, You did it baby. You really did it. Now wasn't that better than using a vibrator? God, for a first time, you were awesome.

A light supper and a cocktail were all we needed to regain our strength. Now we sat around a roaring fire at the back of the dining area. The conversation was mostly between Marcy, Letha and Monika. You know the topic, did you ever, would you and the inevitable, I'd like to try.

I had the good sense to keep my mouth shut. And Cherie really had nothing to contribute, but those three girls were up for anything if you could believe them.

The fire was making me drowsy and Cherie was nestled in my arms, her hand slowly stroking my cock pensively. Just her touch kept me hard and after about forty five minutes of this I was beginning to ache.

As she stroked, I had been kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples. Occasionally my hand would ventured down to her shaven cunt, where my finger would delve in, and coming out wet. I'd bring it to my lips and lick it off.

Originally it had been the plan for Marcy, Cherie and I to share Monika's room but now it seemed the plan was for Cherie and I to share the room alone. Marcy had joined the ranks of our lesbian hostesses. That seemed to suit Cherie in no uncertain terms. She had suddenly become the femme fatale in this group and I was the subject of her amour.

At the urging of the others she was now willing to try or do anything to have her growing sexual appetite satisfied. And the suggested methods suggested by the other three sounded a bit outlandish.

Most paramount of the suggestions was to have anal sex. Which, although I never said it, wasn't exactly my cup of tea. But of all the suggestions made, it seemed the most doable. The discussed everything from inflicting pain to bestiality but it was just idle bull shit, or at least that's what I hoped.

Between the warm fire and Cherie cuddling against my nude body I was getting sleepy and the three bad girls were anxious to get together for whatever they had settled on.

Cherie had kept me hard almost all evening either by stroking my cock or by those brief pauses when she would put her head in my lap and suck hard enough for her cheeks to dimple.

As the fire died down we put the screen up and headed for our respective rooms. Earlier Monika had unloaded the suitcases and taken them to the rooms. Marcy retrieved hers and took it to Letha's room and we said our good nights.

Entering the room I crawled between the cool sheets. Cherie slid in on the other side..... Now a single bed doesn't leave much room for people who would prefer to sleep rather than snuggle.

Cherie was all over me. I tried laying on my side and she spooned me. If I laid on my stomach she had her fingers dancing in the crack of my ass. On my back she had her head under the covers with my cock in her mouth. She had become sexually compulsive beyond belief.

I have to admit that although she wasn't the best at sucking cock she did know how to keep a guy hard. It seemed that once she was comfortable fucking something other than her toys, she wanted to try everything. Lifting her head off my cock she mumbled something about making me cum for her.

Quite frankly unless she moved a hell of a lot faster, I'd have to do the job myself but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I suggested she straddle me for a minute so she could get her cunt over my mouth. I had hoped that that would work. It did in a way. She came almost as soon as I had her clit trapped between my lips but still she wanted more.

Inching her way down she held my cock up and began bobbing her head up and down. That only frustrated her. I reached down with one hand and began massaging her clit while my other hand found her nipple and began tugging and squeezing it.

She went ballistic and began whimpering something about making me cum again. But now she wanted me to finish in her mouth. I knew she couldn't do it. So I volunteered to jerk in her mouth if she would hold still.

She didn't take to the idea that I would be doing myself and finally agreed that she wanted me to fuck her mouth. She wouldn't let me hold her head as I thrust in and out, but finally I felt it coming and told her I was about to shoot. Surprisingly she kept her mouth around my cock's head and murmured, "gimmme it, mmmmffffff."

I exploded, and so help me god she swallowed every drop. Or nearly every drop. She quickly came up and pressed her lips to mine. I tasted the faint but pungent salty suggestion of my cum on her breath. Now she lay atop me and I was allowed to sleep.

Around three in the morning we was awaken by an awful racket. The girls in Letha's room were apparently doing some serious experimenting. I finally gave in to curiosity, and Cherie and I sneaked down the hallway and cracked their door open.

Letha and Marcy were hovering over Monika's kneeling body. Nipple clamps had been placed on her nipples and a rather thin chain swayed between. On that, a weight had been placed, and with each movement it tugged more harshly at her distended nipples.

Letha was under her and Monika was massaging her breasts as her mouth devoured her cunt. Marcy was kneeling behind the two. She had four fingers buried in Monika's cunt and was trying to get her thumb in to join the others.

As we watched her small hand spread Monika open enough to press her entire hand in up to her wrist. Now she began pounding her fist in deep and hard. The poor girl was rocking back and forth with the chain swaying below her, and all the while struggling to keep her mouth clamped to Letha's cunt.

It was Monika who was making all the racket. Between her whimpering and grunting moans, she was obviously so involved in her surreal world of sensations that I doubt if she even knew how loud she was yammering.

We stayed long enough to see each woman satisfy the other before quietly sneaking back to our room.

Cherie lay there on her back in the dark. I had rolled onto my side intending to go back to sleep.

Moments later she asked. "Does it hurt? I mean being stretched open like that? It didn't hurt when you put your thick cock in me but to be opened that much must be kinda, painful don't you think?" I mumbled, "I guess."

Another pause and she started up again. "Am I good at sucking Blake? I mean I really like doing it to you. It sort of makes me feel powerful when I make your cock jump like it does in my mouth. I wasn't going to tell you this, but I almost came just sucking you that way. Is that normal?"

Again I mumbled, "I guess, I don't really know."

Do you like the way I taste down there? I mean it drives me crazy when I feel your tongue wiggling in and out of me. Would you do that again now but use your fingers and see if you can find my "G" spot. I don't even know if I have one."

I gave up even trying to go to sleep and decided to go down on her. I figured that I'd just have her lay with her ass right at the edge of the bed and I'd kneel on the floor. That way I could move my fingers under my chin as I finger fucked her cunt and at the same time suck on her inner flutes and clit. I got up and went to the foot of the bed. She sat with her ass half on, and half off the mattress and laid back.

I rested her folded knees on my shoulders and puffed my warm breath at the swollen peach colored rolls of her outer lips. She sighed and wiggled her ass slightly.

Reaching under my chin I used my fingers to spread her pussy open. The humid scent of a woman in heat, wafted up, and I breathed it in. Extending my tongue I drew it's tip up from her ass to the hood of her inner folds. She groaned aloud. I repeated it several times with the same response. Then I put my two fingers in my mouth and wet them.

Gently I spread her wider and inserted my fingers, wiggling them in beyond my first knuckle. Curling them up under her pubes, I pressed up firmly and began to massage the slippery channel.

For a moment she held perfectly still. Then I felt her begin to slowly contract, and relax. The silence was soon broken by long low gasps. I nibbled on her inner tabs and she began to tense her ass and slowly undulate up and down. My fingers became coated with a clear viscose fluid and it soon began to run down forming a puddle in my upturned palm.

I felt the swollen nodule of her "G" spot and continued to stroke it while my tongue drew wet circles around and under her clit. She squealed. Moments later she whimpered.

"Oh my god... Oh my god that feels good. Suck it. Suck my clitty. Suck my clit. Oh god It's near."

I took a deep breath and moved my mouth upwards. I stabbed the tip of my tongue between the hood and her protruding clit and forcing it back, exposed her swollen clit so I could now suck it between my wet lips.

She reached down and clutched my hair and moaned.... Unh, Unhhh, oh, "Oh my god I'm Cummmmming. Blake, Oh god I am. I am! Oh baby It feels so good. Oh god... Don't stop yet. Don't stop yet! Please. Oh god I'm going to go mad if you do! It feels so good!"

She pressed down hard on my shoulders lifting her ass up and arching her back as she swayed back and forth. Then,...Very slowly she went limp and lay there gasping for air.

I moved her knees apart and got my head out from between her thighs and stood up. My face and mouth were coated with her wetness and I ran my tongue around my lips before wiping my face off.

Finished, she just lay on her back panting as I slid in next to her and put my arms around her heaving body. Sleep came at last and she was satisfied.

During the next four days it was impossible to avoid the other three. Their appetite for sex was insatiable and I tried to protect Cherie by offering to be their surrogate sex toy.

Since we were isolated the girls rarely dressed and privacy was out of the question. I guess I was the only one who actually wore anything significant, mostly a pair of cargo shorts. That seemed to upset the three girls but seemed to please Cherie. Our times together were exhausting and eventually she discovered my sexual preferences, or weaknesses if that would be a more appropriate word for it.

Rarely did we fuck in front of the trio. That would have provoked more adventurous demands by them and I was more comfortable fucking Cherie in the privacy of our room. When the others wanted to be serviced Cherie would leave the room, she knew I was uncomfortable having her watch me with the others.

It was her naivety that seemed to stoke the fire that I found most exciting about her. She was now more daring, more intent on trying things that would bring her to climax. When Monika enticed me to fuck her anally while she bent over the bar, that was Cherie's request the next time we were alone. And she found that she could have an orgasm as my cock plunged in and out of her ass.

They seemed to thrive on having sex while others watched. Some of their more erotic pastimes seemed a bit outlandish such as Monika's use of a very soft makeup brush to torment Letha's clit. She would run the soft bristles across her cunt and clit until the woman was screaming insanely. Or Letha's fetish for using mentholated clit creams on her subjects as she subdued them with her mouth.

They took pleasure in sucking my cock until I erupted in their mouth then snowballing. Each taking a portion and swallowing. That upset Cherie but she wouldn't admit it and pretended not to care.

When the rescue personnel finally arrived they escorted us over the makeshift bridge back to Bridgeport. I said my goodbye to both the girls and went on to my destination.

Marcy has been emailing me ever since our separation. The two girls at the way stop, now have reunions about every six month and on occasion Cherie and I attend. The only difference is that now she is a more willing participant in their little games and rituals. It was a memorable six days and Cherie and I have become very close...extremely close, we live together now.

12