Good Girl Becomes Slut!

Story Info
His brother's big cock got her in trouble with his dad.
1.3k words
4.08
211.4k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers

I needed some work done on my car so I dropped by the body shop where my boyfriend's younger brother Dean worked. Dean is a few years younger than James but just as handsome. I've dated James for a few years and although I consider myself a Good Girl I do enjoy flirting. Dean is so shy that I don't tease him too much. I'm in my mid-30's with a great body and long dark hair. Dean is blushing a little as we walk to my car. As I point out the dent in the hood of my car I wonder if Dean knows it's from my ass!? James & I got a little carried away the other night. We'd been out with friends and on the way home we decided to drive down to the beach and we ended up fucking on the hood of my car! I feel my pussy get a little wet as I think of James' cock...

James is so sexy, and his body is muscular and tanned. His cock is big enough to help me forget that he doesn't like licking my pussy!! At first I refused to accept his refusal and I tried everything from chocolate sauce to a brazilian wax! When he gave me a vibrator as a gift I realized it wasn't going to happen. I had bought a vibrator in my twenties and had fun with it but now it had become my pussy's best buddy and I decided to buy some new batteries on the way home. I consider myself a Good Girl and I have seen a few porno movies but I've never cheated on anyone and I've only had anal sex a few times..with James. He's a little kinkier than I am, but I like it. He lets me play with my vibrator till I cum then he fucks the hell out of me until he cums - usually on my ass! Then...he likes to lick it off!! The first time I was stunned and decided since it felt soooo good I'd let him go. I still don't understand why he won't lick my pussy but I love it when he licks my ass. I've begun to fantasize alot since I got the vibrator. Sometimes even about Dean...I've had some dirty ones about James' Dad too! I feel like such a slut, but since I'd never act on it I decide it's not that bad. James has told me stories about his brother's HUGE cock and he teases him about it too. He's told me Dean can't use regular condoms so he buys the x-tra large ones! He's also mentioned his Dad Wade has a massive cock too! There are some 'legendary' stories like the one where Wade was showering with Dean and James when they were young and he turned suddenly and smacked Dean in the face with his dick! We all laugh and it IS funny, but I can't help but wonder...HOW BIG IS IT???

I lay back and slide my soaking panties off as I begin to massage my clit with my fingers. My vibrator is ready too as I let my mind wander to dirty thoughts of big cocks and....sweet, shy Dean, his blond head between my legs. I imagine his tongue exploring my pussy as I press my vibrator into my throbbing clit. His massive cock dangling between his legs as he reaches down to stroke it I picture his slender fingers wrapped around a huge cock...My pussy is soaked as I hear a knock at the door and hesitate a moment wondering if I should answer or not...

I quickly shut my vibrator off hoping the rattling couldn't be heard as I get up and smooth my hands over my wrinkled dress hoping it's James and he forgot his keys again. I peer out the front window and it's Dean! He's holding my sunglasses in his hand as he spots me and smiles broadly.

"You forgot these today" he says as he hands me my sunglasses.

I open the door wide as he steps in and looks around before asking "James home?" He reaches down and takes off his shoes as he sits on the couch before letting me reply.

"He should be home soon" I call as I head down the hall to retrieve my panties since I've got company.

Dean is flipping through one of James' magazines as I hand him a beer and sit down beside him. We're chatting about his new home and his wife Tara. Dean & Tara have been married a few years and they recently moved here. Tara is a little chubby and Dean wants me to try and get her out more often. I agree as I get up to answer the phone.

"James is heading straight to his hockey game and won't be home for a few hours". He plays hockey with his buddies and they usually go out after. "Why don't you go and meet up with them?" I ask.

"Tara wants me home soon and besides, I'm having fun here with you!" he chirps happily. "I'll finish this beer and probably just head home" he says as he takes another sip.

Our conversation leads to sex talk as Dean tells me his problem with Tara I almost drop my beer!

"She won't let me lick her pussy and I really want to even more" he almost whispers as he looks up at me, my mouth gaping.

"I can't get your brother to lick my pussy..EVER"

I tell him quickly as I begin to chuckle. "James doesn't like it and I've tried everything" I tell him as I take a long swig of my beer.

Suddenly I feel Dean's hands pulling my legs apart as I look down to see him kneeling between my legs. I lean back and spread wide as Dean buries his head deep in my pussy.

"AAAhhhhh" I groan as he licks and laps up all the juices from my pussy and pushes my legs futher apart to find my ass, ready for some action too.

Soon I feel his strong hands flip me over as he holds my ass in the air, his tongue is so gooood. He begins to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy as he lets his tongue go deep into my ass. James won't be home for hours and even though I do feel like a SLUT, I can't stop now! Dean is standing now and his massive cock is MASSIVE!! I turn to try and reach for it as he pushes me back into position.

"I need to fuck you NOW" he growls. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long" he grunts as he begins easing his dick into my pussy. My pussy is so tight and I try to relax and let him in.

"Uugh, you're so tight" he grunts "James has told me you're tight."

"Well, he told me you're HUGE" I groan as he fills me with his cock. "I've wanted to see it" I whisper as I think what a SLUT I am. "James can't know.." I begin as Dean fucks me harder.

"I'm married!" he's still fucking me with fast thrusts as he chides "we can't tell ANYONE!"

His huge dick is pounding my pussy ruthlessly and I LOVE IT! I'm ready to cum and Dean begins pounding harder! "Oh yeah, come on my little whore! Cum! Cum!" he whispers. I'm so full of his cock and it's the most incredible orgasm as he keeps pounding me until my body relaxes a little. He pulls out and I'm sure he's ready too as I feel his hot load land all over my ass I reach around to spread my cheeks wide...wondering if he's got the same fetish as his bro. Sure enough, Dean quickly gets down on his knees and buries his face in my sticky ass. His hungry tongue licking up all the cum he just shot. Ooooh, now I'm really curious as I silently enjoy the pleasure and decide to ask another time. Until then, Dean & I have a secret. I can't wait until my car appt.!!!

ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers