Good Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
One girl's journey of reluctance.
1.8k words
3.98
43.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hot Friday evening, drinking another ice cold beer in the local bar downstairs, Alex saw a beautiful young girl walk into the bar. Unusual to see a pretty little female in this sweaty dirty bar, he welcomed the distraction from the pressures of work swirling through his mind. Seeing her standing there in that red chiffon dress, struggling with the menu and clearly out of town, something told him, take a chance with this one. She could be fun. The matching lipstick was a sure sign of that.

Confused and tired from her long journey, Jess was pleased to see a smiling face. Everyone thus far had been unfriendly and unhelpful in her tireless effort to secure accommodation for the night, so she welcomed Alex's help. Walking over to her with a confident stride and a five o clock shadow, he introduced himself, offered to translate the menu and ordered her a drink.

Initial doubt and worried thoughts of how forward this man was, soon disappeared at the sight of his warm eyes and friendly smile. It felt so good to not feel alone after weeks of staying in hostels with only her backpack and ipod for company. They stayed in the bar until lock in whilst she happily recounted tales from her childhood and he gave insightful tips of the city. At around 2am she realised she still had no where to go and felt worried once again, the evening had been nice but where now? She was fast running out of money and hadn't a bed for the night.

Explaining her predicament, Alex casually offered his spare room for a few days, just until she gets settled in. He seemed kind and genuine, from a small town in England and maybe she would just stay a few days at most until things turned around.

As they left the bar and crossing the street, he guided her with his hand on the small of her back, bare in the warm air. She hadn't realised before that he was in good shape. A sharp grey suit and thick hair, he had an unassuming charm and kindness that met his eyes and a quick wit that made her laugh. She felt safe and was pleased for the company.

Walking into his fourth story apartment, she held onto her worn green back pack, suddenly feeling uneasy due to the sheer luxury upon her. It was huge with several rooms decorated with abstract art and lined with beautiful grey palette that only a professional could put together. Alex politely showed her to her room, a tastefully decorated double room with sweeping chiffon drapes hiding the balcony overlooking the park. From hostels to this kingdom! How could she ever repay him? Overwhelmed and grateful, she thanked him with a peck on the cheek and jumped onto the bed and he made his excuses and left

Tossing and turning late into the night, Alex couldn't get her out of his mind. He felt himself growing harder just thinking about her soft pale skin and the way her strawberry blonde hair fell in large curls on her shoulders... his mind wondering down the curves of her body in that dress. She must have worn it for attention or why else where it at all? Its low v-neck had been teasing him all night in the bar, with her small breasts nearly visible through the ruby red material. He thought back to her lips, full and a deep red colour enticing him with every word spoken and imagined him whispering in her ear and leaving marks on his chest. Thinking about their last interaction, she'd kissed him on the cheek, what had it meant? His mind started racing. He had to have this girl and she was alone in his house. He promised himself after the last, not again, but he couldn't resist when she'd walked right in...

Gently opening the door, he watched her as she slept with some rugged beige rope in his hand. With the heat, the covers were off and her young vulnerable body exposed, only the moonlight touching her, shining through the curtains. She was lying on her back with her arms thrown across the pillow above her head. Wearing only a small camisole top, her nipples were visible through the flimsy material and were every bit as perfect as he'd imagined. Perky and small, they were perfectly formed and the delicate nipple a warm pink waiting for his mouth to taste.

He felt himself shake with desire, his hard on becoming unbearable so he reached down and started to stroke his hard cock. He wanted her so bad, to feel her under him, to make her slim body shake.

Having to stop himself, he breathed deeply and walked over closer to where she lay, and mounted the bed. Without waking her, he pulled her arms, already close together, to the bed frame and began to tie them together to the solid metal. She'd had so much to drink the bar, she was unaware apart from some slight movements and began only to stir softly.

At the last tug to bind her wrists together, she awoke, confused and disorientated. Before she could scream out for help, he placed a strong hand over her mouth.

Don't move. I don't want to hurt you. If you try to scream, I will have no choice but to gag you as well, he whispered softly to her ear.

Do you understand? Jess didn't move, too scared to make a sound.

I said do you understand?! Alex repeated, more force this time.

Jess shook her head silently, fear in her big green eyes.

If you do everything I ask, I will let you go, but you have to be a good girl for me.

Starting to whimper softly, he gently removed his hand but she started fighting back and with all her might kicking her legs, but it was no use. He was far too strong for her.

I told you to be good or you will only make it difficult for yourself. But if you want to play, we can. Don't pretend you are innocent, dressing like a slut.

Protesting and crying out, he began to lose his patience with her and using a knife from the bedside draw he cut off the top covering her breasts. The fear in her face seeing the large knife made it easy for him to mount her chest and cover her face with his cock.

He pinched her nose, forcing her to open her mouth and take him in. He shoved it in deep and groaned at the sound of her choking. The little muffled cries only spurred him on. He knew he'd make a good little slut out of her despite her protests. It felt so good fucking her face and feeling the back of her throat on the tip of his shaft. He held it in deep for just a moment and stroked her smooth cheeks.

Open your eyes, he said and she obeyed, frightened and ashamed of what was happening. Her mind was in turmoil but her pussy began to ache. How could she be enjoying such treatment? Alex reached down and stroked her face,

Good girl, feel me in your throat.

He fucked her mouth a little more but had to stop, knowing he was getting too close. He wanted more. He moved down and looking at her, helpless and vulnerable, he thought he might explode. He reached out and began to stroke her nipples, smiling as they hardened involuntarily at his touch. Gliding his rough hands down her smooth supple body, he approached her soft shaven pussy. He held her down and parted her legs, hearing her whimper change to a small moan as he felt her inner thigh... her pussy, excited at the cock sucking, had started to drip and her wetness seeped down her leg. Tracing his fingers around the edges of her pussy lips, Alex began to fondle her and stroke her small clit. She begged and pleaded with him to stop but her breathing changed as she felt tingles of pleasure, her body betraying her.

Not waiting anymore, he mounted her and roughly spread her legs to make room for his large shaft to enter. His cock was thick and hard with excitement to take her. He put his body weight on her, one hand grabbing her hair to keep her still, and he gently teased his cock at the entrance of her, feeling her wet pussy dripping on him. He pushed slowly knowing he would stretch her tight pussy and wanted to enjoy every moment.

She felt him opening her against her will, her pussy taking him. She cried out begging him to stop, but her cries were ignored and the force of his hands in her hair made her lie still hoping it to be over, but still hating how much her body needed the release he had started.

She felt so good wrapped around his couch, her tight pussy taking him in and tensing with every stroke. Slowly she relaxed into the rhythm and he was able to build pace, beginning to fuck her. His hands roamed her body, pinching her nipples and teasing her sides with light touch. He was getting close. He wished he could fuck her forever, her body responding and asking for more. Knowing he was close, he couldn't risk others hearing as her protests grew louder entangled with her moans.

Please... no... you're too big...its too much... and she'd let out a moan, her body having never felt such pleasure and pain at once. Alex moved his hand across her collarbone, tracing her skin lightly under his fingertips but moved it up to the soft of her neck and firmly wrapped his hand around her squeezing gently.

With his large hands softly choking her, her breathing softened and the pleasure between her legs heightened. She felt unable to resist the building waves and with one hard fuck feeling his cock deep inside her, Jess relented and orgasmed, her pussy holding his cock tightly and squeezing with every pleasurable wave. Feeling her body writhing under him he whispered in her ear

Good girl, that's it cum for me, let me feel you.

Her explosion sent him over the edge and gripping her neck tightly hearing her muffled heightened breathing, he gave in to the mounting orgasm and released, shooting hot cum inside her. Lying on top of her with his full weight pinning her down, he let go of her neck and traced his hands up her arms to the metal bed frame, sending tingling shivers down her spine in the aftershock.

After a few minutes, he untied her aching arms and collapsed on the bed. Relieved for her freedom, Jess looked at the door to escape, but didn't... her body longing for another fucking from the only man who made her reach orgasm, despite his unorthodox methods.

She awoke the following morning, still in the beautiful apartment, confused and disorientated that all she wanted was more.