Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
He corrects her memory.
1.4k words
3.97
39.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped at a local takeaway for dinner before heading back to Jason's house. He carried my one remaining bag inside and I brought in my briefcase. He briefly introduced me to his housemate before leading me into his basement apartment. There was a living area with a computer and TV; he pointed out the bedroom and bathroom before sitting down on the sofa. He pulled me down onto his lap; I crossed my legs and rested my head against his chest.

"Did you enjoy your restroom experience, Jenny?" he asked as his fingers began to explore me. His cupped my face gently; his thumbs brushed across my cheeks, over my lips as I answered with a yes. His fingers smeared my lipgloss. "Don't wear this again," he said. "Do you understand me?"

I nodded. "Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just learn," he said and handed me a paper towel from the nearby end table. I dutifully wiped my lips, and he wiped his thumb before returning to his exploration. His fingertips slid down my neck. "Are you wearing perfume?" he asked, bringing his face into my neck and hair. He inhaled deeply.

"No Sir," I answered truthfully. "Just my soap and shampoo."

"Good," he said and slid his hands down my shoulders, over my arms, squeezing gently every so often. "How are your studies coming?"

The question threw me. I raised an eyebrow. "Uh, fine, Sir." I paused for a moment as I enjoyed the sensation of his hands on me. His fingers crossed my waist and settled on the belt that held my dress closed.

"Top of your class?" He smiled and kissed my shoulder. "Who would've thought you, a prim and proper law student, would come home and be aching to get gagged and fucked like a cheap whore?"

I flushed scarlet under his gaze. "Near the top, Sir," I said confidently.

"Good," he said. "I've missed our talks but I'm glad you've been studying hard." His hand stroked my back gently; a shiver ran down my spine. "Cold?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Tired?" he asked, noting my heavy eyelids. I started to shake my head, but he held up his hand. "Don't lie to me, Jennifer. Are you tired?"

I sighed quietly and hung my head. "Yes, I am."

"You can go get ready for bed."

I climbed off his lap and he swatted my ass roughly as I stepped away from the sofa. I went to the bathroom and laid out my toiletries on the vanity. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then brushed my hair out. I changed into a sleep shirt—my old hockey jersey—and walked back into the living room barefoot.

"So, um," I said nervously, my fingers clasping nervously. "Thought I'd turn in now," I said. In truth I was exhausted from traveling and my mind was getting a little fuzzy.

"Not forgetting something, are you?" he asked, standing up from his seat.

"Hmm?" I asked. "I already brushed my teeth." He raised an eyebrow, and my eyes narrowed curiously. "Um. What is it? I need a reminder."

He shook his head, his jaw setting. "No. Go to sleep."

I stepped forward, biting my lower lip. "But I won't be able to sleep now."

"I'll remind you tomorrow," he said dismissively, turning away from me. "And well, like I said, punishments aren't meant to be pleasant." He glanced at me as I hung my head. "Maybe a night without sleep will jog your memory."

I bit my lip and he turned back to me. "Don't pout," he snapped.

"Yes Sir," I said, immediately straightening.

He frowned thoughtfully for a moment, moving closer. After a moment his hand flashed out and he backhanded me across the cheek. I sprawled on the floor and he went to sit in the chair by his computer. He turned it to face me. "I changed my mind," he said, watching me menacingly as I clutched my bruised cheek. "We had an evening agreement, I thought."

Of course! I remembered immediately, weeks ago he had laid down one of the rules of our time together; in addition to being at his sexual beck and call at all times, I would also suck his cock every night before bed. "Yes Sir," I whimpered.

He unzipped his pants slowly, deliberately, locking eyes with me. "Get your stupid, forgetful whore ass over here and do as you're supposed to."

"Yes Master," I whispered and crawled across the carpet to kneel between his spread legs. I slid my hand into his open pants and gripped his cock, gently pulling it out through the hole. I moved my hands over it a few times even as my other hand clutched my cheek.

Jason grabbed my hair roughly, his fingers tangling in my brown locks, and ordered: "Open up." I whimpered fearfully and opened my mouth, my lips trembling with trepidation. My eyes avoided his.

He thrust his cock into my mouth, obviously unconcerned with my comfort. He thrust deeply into my mouth and into my throat, leaving me no time to breathe. I gagged around him, fumbling to put my hand against his stomach, as if to slow him down, but he wouldn't relent.

As I coughed and gagged, Jason smiled. He let me struggle for several moments before pulling me roughly off him. He dragged me up by my hair and threw me across the nearby desk on my stomach, bent over.

I shuddered as I felt him bend close to me to whisper in my ear: "Don't ever forget your duty to me, whore."

"Yes, Master," I whispered, nodding enthusiastically. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Master."

He moved around behind me and pulled my panties down to my knees, then let them fall to my ankles. A moment later I felt his fingers slide up and down the slit of my pussy; I gave a strangled moan. He pulled his hand up. "Not enough," he muttered. I wondered what he meant for a moment until I felt his warm cockhead between my ass cheeks.

"Master?" I asked loudly, my fingertips gripping the edge of the desk. He ignored me and thrust forward roughly. The pain was excruciating as he tore into my ass. Later I would be surprised that there was no blood, but then I was sure that he had torn me in half. He pushed into me, then pulled out. God, it burned!

He thrust again roughly, grabbing my hair viciously. He pulled me up high enough that he could wrap his arm around my neck, cutting off my air supply. Jason bit my neck hard as he gave a particularly vicious thrust into my ass.

"Please," I whimpered. "Master, please," I gasped, my hands clutching his arm, trying to pull it away from my neck.

He fingers squeezed tighter; black spots swam in front of my eyes. "Don't fucking resist, whore," he snarled. Suddenly my sense of self-preservation was gone; I dropped my hands back to the table.

"Yes, Master," I said through clenched teeth, finally out of breath.

I felt him thrust in a frenzy, his rhythm falling apart as he drove closer and closer until—he exploded inside me, coating my insides with his hot, stick seed. He drew back and shoved me roughly off the desk. I fell on my side and watched him walk into the bedroom. A moment later I heard the shower turn on.

I must've dozed off; I opened my eyes to his arms encircling me. He helped me up and sat me on his knee as he sat on the bed. "Let me see," he said, brushing my hair off my face. His fingers touched my cheek tenderly, testing, teasing, probing. Finally he announced: "Nothing's broken" and leaned in to kiss my cheek gently.

"Thank you, Master," I said.

He looked surprised as he stood us both up. "For what?"

"For teaching me," I said honestly. "I want to please you and I'm sorry I forgot our arrangement. Thank you for correcting me."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Go to bed, Jenny." He turned and walked towards the door. "You said you were afraid of the dark, didn't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't be afraid," he said as he turned off the lights. "I'll be right outside the door. Go to sleep."

By the last ray of light as he shut the door, I climbed into his bed and pulled his blanket up around my shoulders. By the time my head hit the pillow, the door was closed and the room was dark.

I closed my eyes and, despite the soreness in my ass, managed to drift off to sleep.