Good Girl for Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This motivated me and I dove down deep. He did not assist with this, I violently gagged but kept pressing down on his cock. I wanted to be a good girl for him, like I always had been. I wanted him to be so happy with me. He didn't need to spank me, he didn't need to try and dominate me. I was going to do whatever it took to make him happy anyway. The saliva drooled out of my mouth as I savagely attacked his cock, trying to reach the promised land and at least touch my nose to his stomach.

Alas, I could not. He noticed my effort was weakening and he pulled me back out gently by my bun. Saliva drained out of my mouth, falling on both my tits, between them and rolled down my stomach. I looked at him with hungry eyes, then down at his soaked cock. "Good daughter, wow," he said. As he praised me I beamed my pleasure at him, "Thank you, daddy!" I said in my cutest voice before I began bobbing on his cock again.

This time he guided me softly, pulling me back if I went too deep. "Don't hurt yourself, my beautiful daughter," he said sweetly as I worked him, my tongue thrashing around inside my mouth, attacking his cock from inside my wet warm hole. After a few minutes he was ready for something else. He pulled me off of his cock, I gave him the look of someone that was still hungry.

"Your cock work is good. Not your mother good, but good," he mocked me as he snatched my collar ring again, pulling me onto the bed and laying me on my back. I took the insult and kept a straight face. My saliva was all over my chest and chin but I didn't wipe it away. Instead he did, scooping up the thick saliva on my chin and gingerly lubricating my pussy with it. I moaned with amazing pleasure as my legs involuntarily tried to close around his hand. He forcefully spread them and then smacked my wet tits. "That not for being bad girl, I just wanted to." He said, smiling at me as he began rubbing my saliva around, squeezing my tits and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

I kept my legs spread for what came next, he got between them. His shirt and pants still on. With one hand he snatched up both my wrists and held my arms above my head. Then with his free hand, he guided his cock. He came in gently, the pinch from his big cock which I was dreading was barely anything. My pussy was soaking wet and as he began to fill me up and the pressure of him entered me I unleashed a loud, sexually charged moan that I could not contain.

He pulled back slightly, then came in deeper. I could barely contain myself and wanted him so much deeper, so much quicker. His grip on my wrists tightened, his other hand was on the bed holding him up over me. He was large, filling me to the brim. I was so wet it went in smooth. The girth which was bigger than I had ever had, didn't feel like it was. The normal pinch from a large cock was there, sure, but it was more than tolerable. It was fucking pleasurable.

He slipped in deeper, I communicated my pleasure audibly to him as our eyes were locked with one another. Then, with a heavy thrust he went in deep and I gasped. Damn, that was deep. I think he connected with my cervix. It was not the most pleasant thing in the world but I was definitely his to use. I wanted him to feel good. "Your cunt so tight, maybe you not slut," he joked as he began to rhythmically fuck me.

I moaned like a whore who was actually enjoying it as he used my pussy. My wet, pale tits were bouncing with his thrusts. His cock was so warm inside of me, it felt so fucking good I could barely take it. Then he did something I did not expect. He released my wrists. "Keep them there," he demanded as his strokes started to shorten but he kept his cock deep in me. With his now free hand he began to rapidly rub my clit.

"FUCK!" I shouted as he got his timing down and resumed his big, hot cock pumping. His fingers expertly maneuvering around my clit, making sure not to be too rough. I just could not handle it all. My body froze up, my toes curled, I gasped and then I orgasmed. He pulled his fingers away from my now super sensitive clit as my body writhed in pleasure. My pussy gripped his cock and splashing it with some extra wetness.

He leaned back, his cock still inside of me. He took off his shirt and tossed it aside. His sexy, muscular and slightly hairy body on display. He leaned down now, his hands by my sides. "You can do what you want now," he relieved me of my duties to hold position. First thing I did was wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him, fuck he was a good kisser. With his hot, full cock in me and his tongue in my mouth I was in heaven. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in as deep as I could. It didn't hurt this time but he wasn't slamming me.

We stayed like that for minutes, as he fucked me while we kissed. I felt it coming again, his body was pressed on my clit when we were in this position and all the feelings were just so good. I had never felt this good with a guy before. My saliva rubbed into his chest hairs as they tickled my tits. His cock strode into me, filling me up more than anything I've ever put in there. The wetness, the hot flesh, it was just too good of a feeling. I felt like I was going to orgasm again.

Then he began to bump me harder, as if he had lost control of himself. I knew it was coming and I squeezed with my legs. I was not going to let him pull out. He definitely had no intention of pulling out anyway it seemed. He just drove his cock wildly into me, this time it did hurt a bit, but I didn't give the slightest shit. It was so hot as his animalistic instincts took complete control.

He drove deep in me and I yelped. We both became still. His cock had me so full and the pressure was so tight that I could easily feel him pulsing inside of me. It twitched hard several times and I felt a warmth fill me. His cum must have been hot and in a large quantity for me to feel it like that. I was so close, so with one hand I reached down and rubbed my clit. He kept his cock inside of me and within a few seconds I was having my second orgasm. I went through my spasms and gasps, the sensation filling me with relaxing and energy.

After I finished enjoying myself, we began kissing again. His girth had faded but he definitely still maintained a presence. His hands roamed my body, squeezing my ass, exploring my tits, rubbing my legs. In the back of my mind though I was wondering what was going on. Shouldn't he pull out of me? I didn't mind because everything felt so good but I did find it strange.

Then with his cum still inside me he began to slowly thrust again. The size of his member having a resurgence. It had only been five minutes or so, how was he at it again? I moaned softly into his ear as he began to take me again. My legs wrapped around his waist again, his athletic body able to hold itself above me without applying an uncomfortable amount of weight. Another three minutes passed with that. His thick cock weaved carefully back and forth, pushing his cum deeper into me. Good thing I was on birth control I thought to myself.

Then he pulled his sloppy wet cock out of me, leaning back on his knees and looking down at me. He was fully erect, his uncircumcised penis was drenched in my saliva, my pussy juice and his own cum. I could feel the juices coming out of me and running down my taint, pooling on my asshole. It was an odd sensation, I didn't mind it but it was not something I would do for fun. I looked up at him giving him my best puppy dog look.

He smirked at me like a little kid about to do something he knew was bad, "Get in doggy style, pretty daughter." I obeyed, turning over and rising up on my knees and hands. The juices began to stream out of me and down the side of my right thigh. It tickled a bit but I didn't bother to wipe it off. Someone was going to have to clean these sheets before mom came home and found them drenched in sex juice.

I was looking forward waiting in excitement as I was about to be penetrated by a man that could recover from cumming like a freak. That is when he reached past my neck, snatched my collar's ring and twisted it on my neck pulling it to the back. I arched my back as he applied pressure. My ass stuck up in the air presenting itself for his use. That is when I heard the click.

He had attached a short leash to the ring on the collar. He gave it a tug and my breathe and blood went shallow. I got a little light headed before I was able to lean back far enough. He had his other hand on the small of my back, pushing it down so I was arching heavily. This was getting strange as fuck but I knew he wasn't going to damage me so I just went with it. Besides my horniness levels were at the point I'd fuck a goldfish.

With one hand on the leash, he released the small of my back and I remained steady. Then he drifted his cock into my waiting sex. He came in slow and steady, this time though he didn't stop to work me in, he just went in deeper and deeper until he came to the hilt of his cock. He was so big and deep, it was a bit painful. At least, that is what I thought was painful until with his free hand he began to smack my ass with his powerful blows.

"What a slut daughter, fucking your mother's husband. Have you shame?" He scolded me as he thrashed my sore ass with his free hand. I yelped each time he struck, I could feel his cock vibrating from the strikes inside of my pussy. I was getting hornier from this. I wanted him to start railing me right there and then. "I don't," I said as he landed his last blow. "That what I thought," he seemed pleased that I had conceded to him.

Being submissive to him was a definite turn on for me. Not quite as much as the big hot dong in my pussy though. With my new acceptance of his dominance he began to roll his hips back and forth. He had good rhythmic movement, one you would expect from an athlete like him. No wonder girls always fucked them I thought to myself as I involuntarily grunted each time he pushed into me.

He tugged on my leash and sped up his thrusts. His bucking was vicious but paced. Loud smacks of his pelvis against my sore ass cheeks reverberated through the bedroom along with the sex sounds pouring from my constricted throat. My shiny, wet mouth stayed parted as I dragged in oxygen. My tongue sagged passed my lower lip, spit rolling out and onto a pillow below me. Shit; another thing I would need to put in the wash to clean before mother returned from her trip.

I was completely lost and delirious. Between the lack of oxygen, the total lose of control and the hot, thick cock mercilessly assaulting me I thought I was going to pass out. It was not until his grip loosened and his cock plunged uncomfortably deep into me did I realize that he was cumming again. I gasped for breathe as he relieved his testicles deep inside of me. I could not feel it this time because my pussy was fairly sore from the unrelenting pummeling.

We both breathed heavily, staying in position for a few moments before he removed his cock from me. A mixture of juices streamed down my thighs, some falling straight between them onto the bed. He popped off my collar and brought it over to a dresser he had originally retrieved it from. I smiled at him as I hoped off the bed and gave him a long kiss, even as his cum ran down my leg and tickled.

We showered together. He cleaned my body and I cleaned his. Later that night I gave him an intimate blow job. That time I got to use my hands! He came in my mouth. I had tried swallowing before with an ex-boyfriend and didn't like it but for him I gulped it down without hesitation and showed him my empty maw.

12