Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

"Do you feel guilty?" he asked.

"Of course. In the seven years we have been together, I've never cheated. I was always well behaved, even when guys were throwing themselves at me."

"Which I assume happens all the time," he interjected. I blushed again.

"Does he know?"

"No."

"Then what are you worried about?" I was shocked by what he said.

"Think of it this way," he continued. "You weren't married when it happened. Now that you are, the dating chapter of your life is over. You can't go back and change it. You can't rewrite it. Telling him will do nothing but hurt him. All you can do is move forward and make it up to him every day of your marriage. You be the perfect wife you can be here on out."

"What if I cave again?" That had been my greatest concern in all of this. I had so easily given myself over to Alex. What would stop me from doing it again?

"Well, you said you haven't slept with him in eighteen months. Now that you're married, it shouldn't be a problem."

"You would think," I mumbled into my glass.

"Uh oh. What he doesn't want sex? What kind of man did you marry?"

"I tried to get him to have sex with me tonight, hoping to rid my mind of everything, but he turned me down. Said he wanted to wait until our honeymoon so it can be more romantic."

He paused for a moment in what appeared to be shock. He then let out a lighthearted chuckle.

"Then I would find a new man." Not advice I wanted to hear. The bartender could tell I wasn't amused.

"All you can do is keep moving forward. Even if you screw up again, you make it up to him. But my suggestion is if he doesn't want to touch a woman like you, find a man who will."

A smile fell upon my face as I blushed again. Through the flattery, he was right. There was nothing I could do to change what I did. All I could do was work every day to be the best I could be. Each day was a new beginning. Lingering on the past would do nothing.

"You're good at this," I chuckled, finishing my second glass.

"I've been known to have some pearls of wisdom from time to time," he laughed.

We sat in silence for a few moments before I finally spoke.

"I'm sorry; I didn't catch your name."

"Vince. And you're Liz, right?"

"Yea. Well Vince, thank you for your advice. I surprisingly feel much better about the whole thing."

"No problem," he replied, grabbing a large box and placing it on the bar.

"If you need any more advice or just want to talk, I'd be more than happy to listen. But I gotta run this box downstairs to the storage room real quick."

He moved around the bar, taking the box with him. I didn't want to sit there alone, but I wasn't ready to go back to my room just yet. I hopped off the bar stool and followed him.

Correction. I stumbled after him. Two glasses of whatever he had poured, was hitting me hard and fast. I wasn't wasted, sloppy drunk, but my coordination was definitely out the window. Vince placed the box down on a nearby table and helped steady me.

"Easy there, Liz. Why don't you sit down until your head clears? I'll be back in like five minutes."

"I don't want to be alone. Besides, you were nice enough to help me. Maybe I could help you."

He smirked at my remark.

"Oh yea. How could you help me?"

"Well, I'm sure there is a door I could open for you."

He laughed at my stupid comment. I figured he was just being polite and didn't want me to go back to my mopey, self-pitying state.

"Well, you've got me there. Just don't fall. I don't need you getting hurt." He picked the box up and headed for the door.

***

The storage room was down a few flights of stairs and at the end of a long hallway. It looked too furnished for just a storage area. A small flicker of fear was growing in me that maybe Vince had led me somewhere else. I guess my face showed my concern.

"This doubles as a staging area. Before the hotel was built, this place just did weddings. Now, most couples get ready in their rooms, but we occasionally get a few who just want the venue. Don't worry; I'm not trying to trick you."

His explanation put me at ease as we reached the door to the storage room. The room inside was gorgeous. The walls were a rose pink and decorated with pots of artificial white roses. There was a white vanity with a large mirror behind it, as well as a large white, leather couch against the adjacent wall. I was in awe of how beautifully kept it was for seeing such little use.

"Really something, huh?" Vince said, snapping me out of my trance.

"It's gorgeous." I turned and Vince was right behind me.

"Yea. I always liked this room. So...how about we head back up? I'm sure your husband is wondering why you've been gone so long."

"He's dead asleep. Probably doesn't even realize I'm gone." A freight train barreling through the hotel room wouldn't wake Dennis.

"You know, you've had an incredibly shitty night for a bride. If you were my wife..." he paused.

"What?"

"Never mind." He waved it off and began to walk to the door. He barely had the door open, when I rushed over and pushed it shut. Vince turned to face me, stunned.

"Tell me." I smiled. After the day I had, I was fishing for some sort of praise, even from this stranger. Compliments always made my shitty days better. Maybe Vince would put me in a good mood and I could fall asleep happy.

"No. It's not my place." Although he was shaking his head, he was smiling. It was like he was toying with me.

"Come on. Please?" I begged.

"No. It really isn't my place."

"You know you were really eager to get me to talk to you earlier. It's not fair that you get to clam up when you're a little uneasy. So spill it."

He hesitated a moment and moved away from the door, back towards the center of the room. He ran his hands through his short, blond hair. His attitude change was confusing.

"I know I come across as cocky and confident, but to be honest, I'm intimidated by you. You are hands down the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I was blushing again.

"Thank you. But someone your age has no need to be intimidated by me," I giggled, teasingly.

"Hey! I'm only thirty-one. I don't look that old, do I?"

The entire time I had been with Vince, this was the first opportunity I had to really look at him. He looked youthful, but mature. He was tall, easily six feet. I wouldn't classify him as a physical specimen, but he obviously kept himself in some sort of shape. His eyes were a beautiful steel grey. In all, he was incredibly attractive.

"Liz?"

"Uh, no. You don't look old at all," I responded, flustered. Vince chuckled as I tried to veer the conversation back on course.

"So why don't you tell me? This is a judgment free zone."

Vince took a deep breath and let it all out. He was trying to calm his nerves before he spoke. It was fun seeing him like this. He stepped toward me, but not too close.

"Promise you'll stop me if you get uncomfortable."

"I don't think there is anything you can say that will make me uncomfortable," I reassured him.

"That's not what I'm worried about." He took another deep breath before continuing. "If you were my girlfriend, I would make you feel like a princess. I would give you everything you'd want and desire because a woman deserves it."

He stepped closer, bringing his hands up to my shoulders. He hooked his thumbs under my jacket and began to push it off as he spoke.

"If you were my fiancée, I wouldn't leave you wanting. I would have sex with you every night. I would make sure you were satisfied in every way because an engagement isn't a guarantee. You still have to work."

The jacket dropped to the floor. I was immobilized by his gaze and his words. He was saying everything I had thought for the last two years.

Vince closed what little gap was between us. His hands returned to my shoulders. His thumb hooked under the left strap of my tank top. He lowered his head to my collarbone and placed gentle kisses across it as he pushed the strap down. My breath hitched, but he didn't stop. I didn't want him to.

Once he reached the edge of my shoulder, he retraced his path, planting gentle kisses along the way. As he did, his right hand worked at pushing down the other strap of my tank top. He traveled up my neck, still kissing, until his lips rested by my ear.

"If you were my wife," he whispered seductively, "I wouldn't leave you alone on our wedding night. I wouldn't leave any part of your body untouched. I would make love to you every way you wanted, until you couldn't handle any more pleasure."

His lips trailed back down my neck, lightly grazing my skin. He had pushed my tank top down, exposing my breasts. His lips redirected down my chest and between my breasts. I made no effort to stop him as my body ached with desire that had been unfulfilled. My breathing was harsher than before. I was growing wet with each word he spoke. The more he touched me, the more I wanted him.

His lips finally stopped on my right breast, barely grazing my erect nipple. I watched him eagerly, waiting for him take it in his mouth. He peered up at me, waiting for me to say stop. Although the words formed in my head, they never made it to my lips.

After a beat, he wrapped his lips around it. I let out a light sigh as he began to ease my sexual pains. He gently pulled it with his lips before running his tongue over it. He swirled his tongue around over and over, increasing his pressure on my nipple, but never increasing his speed. He brought both of his hands from my arms to my waist, but his left hand didn't stop there. It traveled up to my exposed nipple. He took it in his thumb and forefinger and gently twisted and pulled. A moan escaped my lips. My breathing hastened from the extra attention and my skin burned beneath his touch. My mind could only focus in on the increased sensations, making them that much more enjoyable.

After a while, he switched, teasing my right nipple with his hand and sucking on my left. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build between my legs and I wanted it so badly. I titled my head back and kept moaning from Vince's touch. It was so perfect.

He released my nipples as his hands and lips traveled down my body to my shorts. His thumbs slipped under the waistband. He pressed his head against my taut stomach and paused for a moment. I looked down in anticipation of his next move. The waiting was making me more anxious, but I knew it would pay off.

"A man should please a woman because it pleases him to see her enjoy it. Liz, it pleases me to hear you moan from my touch. I want to please you in every way imaginable because you deserve it and you need it."

With that he slipped my shorts off, exposing my naked sex. I was incredibly wet already. His lips trailed down between my legs where he found my clit. He began teasing it with his tongue. I almost lost my balance from the shock. I moaned louder than before as he teased it, flicking quickly, but gently. His hands traveled up the back of my legs to thighs. The sensations were driving me wild.

After a minute, he pushed me down onto the couch and moved between my legs. He returned his tongue to my clit, massaging it and swirling around it. He glided a finger into my ever-moistening hole, pushing as far in as he could go. I clenched my fists, groaning in pleasure.

Vince arched his finger slightly as he pulled it out, rubbing it against my front wall. It was nothing I had felt before, but it was an amazing sensation. My groaning grew louder. My breathing grew more intense and my body was tensing from my building orgasm.

Vince slid the finger into his mouth, tasting my sex. He moaned in pleasure, enjoying me.

"Liz, you taste so good."

Vince dove back, this time his tongue finding my entrance. His thumb began furiously rubbing my clit, while he fucked me with his tongue. He pulled my legs over his shoulders, pushing his face as close as possible. He picked up his tempo as his tongue probed in and out. I gripped the back of the couch, trying to keep my body under some control, a task that was growing increasingly difficult as my orgasm built.

He moaned against me, sending vibrations through my nerves. My breathing was labored, my head was spinning, and the pressure between my legs intensified. I couldn't handle his manipulation of my lower body anymore. I screamed out as my body gave into my orgasm. Warmth spread through my body and the sensations in my nerves spiked.

Vince continued pleasuring my body, riding out my orgasm with me. He lapped up every drop of my juices hungrily. I loved the pleasure he was giving me. It was something I had been longing for the whole night.

He rose and sat next to me on the couch. I looked over at him and let out a light chuckle.

"Not the reaction I was expecting," he said, perplexed by my behavior.

"I thought I intimidated you. What was that all about?"

"It was a male impulse. You're unbelievably gorgeous and I couldn't help myself."

I smiled at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he unzipped his pants and that he was rock hard. He must have been giving himself a little pleasure while he was pleasuring me. I bit my lip as I moved my hand down to the waistband of his pants and began to push it down. Vince looked shocked by my move.

"It brings you pleasure to hear me moan. I want to return the favor." I gave him a sexy smirk, and then turned my attention back to his beckoning erection.

I pulled his pants down enough for his cock to spring free. It was roughly seven inches long and thick. I took hold of it and lowered my head just enough for my lips to graze the tip. His breathing was rapid and his cock was growing even harder beneath my touch. I slipped my tongue out of my mouth and lightly swirled it around the tip. I heard a throaty groan come from Vince. I paused until his groaning subsided, then continued.

I lowered myself further down, taking his head into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around him, covering every inch of his cock. I kept lowering myself further, giving every inch of him the attention he had earned. He gripped the edge on the couch and threw his head back, moaning loudly. I took him all the way back to my throat before I began sucking on him.

All of this was making me wet again. I greedily moved my hand to my clit and began massaging it with my finger, hoping to push myself towards another orgasm. Soon, two of Vince's fingers found their way into my dripping cunt and he began his assault on it again. The shock caused me to stop sucking and moan loudly on his cock. He groaned louder in response to my vibrations.

I returned my attention to the dick in my mouth, tracing the underside of it with the tip of my tongue. I was loving this cock in my mouth, taking him in deeper and deeper and sucking. I furiously flicked my clit, pushing myself closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Liz. You're amazing!" he moaned.

He increased the tempo of his fingers, driving me wild. Soon, his cock in my mouth wasn't enough for me. I needed him inside of me.

I removed his fingers from inside of me, whimpering from the void. I repositioned myself, hovering my opening over his cock. After a moment, I lowered myself onto his dick. Vince and I moaned in unison as he filled and stretched me. I was so close to cumming already. It wouldn't take much now.

I started moving my body up and down, riding his shaft. Vince grabbed my hips, helping to steady me as I increased my speed. We were both moaning as I slammed down onto his cock repeatedly. It felt amazing.

It wasn't long before another orgasm washed over me. Vince held me as I screamed out, before collapsing into his body. I tried desperately to regain control of my breathing. I had no energy, but Vince still hadn't cum. Yet, he was determined to change that.

Vince laid me down on the couch and removed his shirt, exposing his flat chest and subtle abs. He grabbed my thighs, spreading them as far apart as possible. He pushed his dick as far into me as he could, stretching me further and causing me to whimper. He repositioned his hands on my hips. He pulled out slowly and rammed back into me hard and fast. I grabbed the arm of the couch as I screamed out in pleasure. My senses were already on high alert and every move he made was a shock.

Vince repeated his slow, rhythmic motions. It was pleasant, but I wanted more. I slammed my pelvis back against his incoming cock. I wanted him to cum with me.

"Faster," I moaned.

Vince obliged. He slammed into me harder and faster than before. I met him thrust for thrust, moaning and screaming a sting of curses as my orgasm was reaching its peak. I was holding it back as much as I could. My nerves were fried, my skin burned, and my heart raced. I wanted him to cum with me.

I bit my lip trying to contain it, but I couldn't hold it back much longer. Vince gritted his teeth and slammed into me as fast and hard as possible. A few more thrusts and he exploded deep inside me, roaring out at his climax. I joined in him in a simultaneous orgasm, screaming his name as the pleasure swept over me.

Warmth rushed out of me while he filled me. I felt fuller than before and loved the sensation. When he completely emptied into me, Vince collapsed. We were both soaked in sweat and each other's juices as we laid there. I didn't have the strength to move, nor did I want to. I was enjoying everything about this moment. Nothing else occupied my mind.

We laid there for what seemed like hours. Our labored breathing was the only sound that filled the room.

Vince made the first move, pulling out of me and standing up over my weak body. A smile of satisfaction filled his face. He moved his cock up to my mouth and I greedily cleaned our cocktail of juices from it. We tasted amazing together. He crouched down next to me, moving my messy hair from my face and planting a gentle kiss upon my forehead.

"That's how a bride should be treated on her wedding night: fucked until she is completely satisfied."

I smirked.

"Who said I was completely satisfied?"

Vince returned my smirk, his eyes filled with hunger as he climbed back on top of me, ready to go again.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers
12