Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric continued to claim me, marking my skin and pounding into my pussy for several long minutes. Finally, he couldn't hold back and grunted as he unloaded deep inside me. The feeling of fullness caused me to have another toe curling orgasm, making me go limp against him.

Eric pulled out of me and backed away from the counter. I fell forward to the floor, weak from orgasmic bliss.

"Clean my cock, Elizabeth," Eric demanded. "I want you to taste how amazing we are together."

I weakly pulled myself to my knees and knelt before his eight inch cock, which was starting to soften. I took it in my hand and began to suck the tip, tasting our mixed cum. I slipped his cock into my mouth and felt it twitch. In a matter of seconds, he was hard again and moaning above me. My tongue circled his shaft as I sucked him clean.

Eric grabbed my head, lacing his hands through my hair. He grabbed at it and tried to force more of his dick into my mouth. I relaxed my throat as best I could, knowing exactly what he demanded of my body. I felt the tip of his cock slip into the back of my throat. Eric paused, moaning at the feeling of his dick completely engulfed by my mouth. Without hesitation, he began fucking my face. This dick slipped completely into my mouth like he had just fucked my pussy. I let him have the control.

"Goddamn it, Elizabeth," he groaned completely removing himself from my mouth.

I desperately tried to catch my breath. He grabbed my arm and spun me around, slamming my chest onto the island. He spread my legs and pulled my ass away from the island. I felt his fingers graze against the inside of leg, wiping the cum that had dropped out. He slid his fingers back and up against my tight asshole.

"Stay still, baby," he commanded.

I heard him move and eventually heard the ripping sound of foil. He must have been putting on a condom.

"Ever had it in the ass before, Elizabeth?"

"Not that big," I confessed.

"I'll take it slow at first babe."

I felt him put the tip of his cock against my tight hole. He eased it in slowly. I tried to relax as much as possible. Finally I felt the tip enter. Eric reached in front of me and began to play with my clit, making me relax more. He was able to slip another few inches inside me.

"That's it, Elizabeth. Relax. You're going to enjoy this."

He continued to rub my clit for a moment before stopping. He grabbed my hair and jerked my head to the side, savagely kissing me. His tongue darted into my mouth, warring with my own. I loved the feeling of his tongue in my mouth.

While Eric assaulted my mouth, his hand eventually teased my clit again, causing my body to relax at first which allowed him to slip further inside me until all eight inches were buried deep. He pulled out just as slowly as he entered, leaving me longing to be filled again.

"Not so bad, is it?" he whispered in my ear, caressing my face with his fingertips.

I shook my head. He chuckled lightly in my ear as he started to slowly pump in and out of my tight hole. Each time he slipped inside me, it became easier and more enjoyable. Soon I was moaning with pleasure.

Eric suddenly stopped.

"See, you're not this prim and proper devoted housewife. What are you, Elizabeth?" he asked, nuzzling against my neck.

His touch combined with his cock buried in my ass was making it difficult to answer. I was panting and wished he would stop toying with me and ease my aching.

"Say it!" He slapped my ass hard.

"I'm a bad girl."

"Exactly. And what happens to bad girls? They get punished."

Eric grabbed my hips and fucked me, slamming deep into me with each thrust. I was crying out in pleasure.

"Play with yourself," he commanded.

I obeyed and teased my clit, which only sent me higher, closer to another mind numbing release. He was relentless and brutal and as much as I tried, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck," I screamed as my pussy clenched and I stilled as my orgasm took hold.

"That's it. Cum for me, Elizabeth," he grunted, never letting up on his powerful thrusts. He increased his pace until I felt him still.

Eric collapsed on top of me, showing the same lack of energy that I had. Neither of us moved for a long time and I eventually slipped into unconsciousness.

When I awoke, I was naked beneath the sheets of my soft bed. I looked around my dark room, but saw no one. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was two in the morning and I had a missed notification. Probably Dennis apologizing for the millionth time.

Elizabeth,

I hope you enjoyed this evening. I had trouble waking you up, so I put you to bed. As much as I would have enjoyed joining you beneath the sheets, I went home. Don't worry, I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen so your husband will never know.

Sleep well, babe. You'll need it. The fun has only just begun!

Eric

12