Good Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
M leaves a key.
800 words
4.15
7.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSlut
MsSlut
12 Followers

The key had been on the nightstand with a note, when I woke this morning. It was a regular key, with a plastic, diamond shaped ornament on the key ring. The diamond had a number on it. Hastily scribbled on the note were an address and a time.

As I stand in front of the door marked 112, my skirt gently moves in the breeze. I adjust the small bag on my shoulder and take a deep breath. I place the key in the lock and turn.

It takes my eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness inside. The shades are drawn. I look into the room and see M sitting in a cheap armchair in the corner.

"Come in and shut the door."

I do as I am told. The room smells of wet carpet and stale cigarette smoke. I keep my body submissive and lower my eyes.

"Walk to the bed and strip slowly."

I step to the bed and drop the bag onto the orange and red patterned quilt. I pull one strap of my sundress down my arm, then the other. The silky fabric leaves a trail blazing down my skin as it drops to the floor. I am completely naked underneath, my nipples erect with anticipation. I hear Him stand and walk behind me. Roughly, He bends me over, exposing me. He rubs His hand lazily over my wet pussy and tight ass. Suddenly, He slaps my cunt, making me gush.

"Only dirty whores get fucked in fleabag motels."

M shoves 2 fingers deep into my anus without warning. I groan. He slowly starts fucking me with his fingers. My pussy juice is dripping down my thighs.

"You are only good as a receptacle for My cum, you worthless slut."

I moan with need. M quickly removes His fingers and spins me around. He pushes my shoulders down so I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

"But first, I'm going to fuck that sweet, dick-sucker."

I barely have time to open my mouth before His zipper is down and M is driving His thick, hard cock almost down my throat. I gag and he withdraws a bit. He grabs my hair with one hand and shoves Himself over my tongue again. Cruelly, he begins to pound my face with his smooth shaft. I gag again, over and over, making my mouth water. My spit is running onto His balls.

M pulls out of my gaping mouth, just as suddenly as He entered. Still holding my hair, He pulls me to standing and then pushes me onto the nasty bed facedown. I hear him unzip the bag I brought. He finds what He needs immediately.

"Hands."

I position my arms behind my back and M deftly ties my wrists together tightly with the silk scarf. I hear His pants falling to the floor. After a few seconds, He is on the bed beside me. He puts a blindfold over my eyes. I am gasping with pleasure and before I can stop myself, I beg Him to fuck my pussy.

Everything stops. There is no sound in the room except dripping water from somewhere in the bathroom. My stomach drops and my heartbeat quickens. He grabs my hair with one hand and pulls my head back, painfully.

"Depraved sluts do not get what they ask for; they do what they are told."

M lifts my hips with His other hand, so I'm on my knees, my face planted firmly on the bed. I hear Him spit and feel it on my ass hole. I gasp. He positions the head of His cock at the entrance of my anus and with one sharp thrust He is deep inside of me. I cry out at the assault. He groans His pleasure. M starts slamming my ass persistently. His balls are slapping my clit. I can feel Him rub my G-spot, through the thin wall separating my cunt from my anus, with every onslaught. I will not be able to stop myself from cumming.

M must feel my insides clenching, searching for release, because He picks up speed, pounding me. I feel His cock swell deep in my ass and it sends me to the edge.

"Come."

I cry out loudly, my body convulsing with desire. I see stars and lose all feeling in my body. M grunts and blows his load far into my tight ass hole. He lets go of my hair, pulls out and wipes his cock on the side of my hip. He unties the silk scarf and He stands. As I'm catching my breath, I hear him put His pants back on.

M strides to the door and opens it. He takes a deep breath.

"Good Girl."

The door closes and I'm alone.

MsSlut
MsSlut
12 Followers