Good Girl to Slut: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became gradually more comfortable at her house, which was strange because I was an interloper. Her parents wouldn't have recognized me at all and probably would have called the police if they'd seen me there. But more and more, I began to, as they say, "make myself at home."

What this meant practically speaking was that I began to fuck Emily in different rooms. While I loved the girlish, innocent charm of her bedroom, which contrasted so erotically with the sight of my cock disappearing into her tight cunt from behind, other rooms in the house had their distinct attractions and advantages as well.

One case in point was the family room, just outside of her bedroom, where there was a large comfortable couch in front of a fireplace. On the mantle was a family portrait, all family members looking stern and serious, as I imagined them to be most of the time, and as was fitting for immigrants from a country where smiling in public is taken as a sign of weakness.

One particularly memorable afternoon, I had Emily bent over the back of the couch, her jeans and panties at her ankles as she stood on her tiptoes to accommodate me ramming her from behind.

Up to this point, while I'd been fairly rough at times when it came to fucking her, I hadn't incorporated any kind of dirty talk or other rough play. That changed now. Slowly at first, then more quickly than I ever would have imagined.

As I fucked her, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, gently at first and then more firmly, so that the family portrait was in her field of vision.

Not soon after (and not coincidentally), she reached a shuddering climax. I was not finished, and she knew it, so she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth, looking up at me and sucking as if desperate for my cum. It didn't take long for me to shoot directly down her throat, stroking her head gently as my leg twitched.

"That was so naughty," she said, smiling up at me, "doing such dirty things right here. With that picture in front of us."

"You like being a naughty girl, don't you?"

"Maybe I do."

"But you seem so nice."

"That's what everyone thinks, isn't it?"

"Everyone except me."

"I like being naughty for you," she smiled.

From then on, we began to incorporate more and more dirty talk into our play.

I started calling her a "good girl" or "bad girl" depending on the context. I also started to cautiously incorporate more and more dirty talk concerning her parents, especially her dad.

"What would your daddy say if he saw you like this?" I asked one day as she knelt on the carpet of her room devouring my cock. Her only answer was a moan accompanied by a smoldering glance upward.

"You're not his innocent little girl anymore, are you?"

"Mmm-mm," she agreed, her mouth full of cock.

"You're *my* good girl now."

"Mmm-hmm."

"And you do bad things for *me.*"

"Mmmmmm."

This seemed to get her going even more. I decided to test the waters a bit.

"Emily," I said, "be a good girl and touch your pussy for me while you suck my dick."

I knew from our conversations that she had never masturbated before. As hard as it might be to believe, it was entirely plausible given her upbringing.

Now, however, at my command, her hand shot between her legs and into her jeans and she began to pleasure herself.

"Good girl," I said, "get that tight little pussy nice and wet for me."

She began to moan on my cock, looking up at me in devotion as she played with her clit. It was clear that she knew now how she needed to be touched, and was no longer shy about doing it herself. Slowly, she seemed to lose the ability to concentrate on blowing me, and became completely engrossed in exploring her newfound self-pleasure.

"It's ok," I said, gently pushing her away from my cock, "make yourself cum for me. I want to watch."

I sat back on the edge of the bed, stroking my cock slowly with one hand as I watched the beautiful teenager kneeling in front of me with a hand in her jeans fall completely into herself.

She closed her eyes tightly and blushed as she bit her lip, varying the pace of her self-administered clitoral massage according to a rhythm I could not follow, but one which clearly echoed from the most profound parts of her being.

She opened her mouth now, parting her lips slightly as she moaned.

"Yes, oh God yes!"

"Keep going Emily," I said, "cum like a good girl for me."

Just at that moment, as if on command, her body tensed and she bent forward slightly, completely lost to herself in pleasure. Her lower body quivered for several seconds as she held her hand in place, not moving it at all as her face flushed pink and pale in succession.

It was a beautiful, amazingly erotic sight.

Finally, she moaned one last time then removed her fingers from her pants and looked up at me.

"That. Was amazing."

"Sorry you didn't try it a long time ago?"

"Mm-hmm."

She crawled forward a bit towards the bed, and started to lick my balls.

"When you told me to cum and called me a 'good girl' it sent me over the edge," she said, after a few seconds, "I never thought that hearing something like that could be so hot."

"We can try it more often," I said, "why don't you start by getting that cock in your mouth."

"Yes sir," she said, beaming.

She moaned softly as she took the head between her lips.

"Such a good girl. You're doing such a good job sucking that big dick," I said.

She moaned in enthusiasm, so I continued.

"But what would your daddy think if he saw his sweet little girl on her knees with an older man's dick in her mouth?"

"MMMM," she moaned, blushing, but also taking me deeper and stroking more quickly.

"He'd think his little girl wasn't such a good girl anymore," I continued, driven by a lust that didn't give me time to consider what I said next, "he'd think his little girl was really a slut."

Slut. The word seemed to hang in the air. I knew it was a word with a lot of baggage for many girls. Some women I'd been with had asked to be called it; some had merely tolerated it on occasion. A few (including my highschool girlfriend) had told me in no uncertain terms that the word was completely offensive to them.

I had no idea how Emily might react. There was a chance that I'd blown things with her, irrevocably.

But I had a feeling I hadn't.

She turned bright red, then pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me, flushed with desire.

"That's so fucking hot. Oh my God."

"You like that you little slut? You like being my little cocksucker?"

She blushed, but nodded.

"Suck that dick, sweetheart," I groaned, "make me cum like a good little girl."

This drove her to give me one of the best blowjobs she ever had. She took me as deep as possible, over and over, tears staining her cheeks and trails of spit dripping down her chin. Finally, when I was close, she pulled off of my cock and stroked it, looking up at me.

"Cum for me please?"

I lost control that instant, coating her mouth, tongue, lips and chin with my seed.

"So fucking good..." I moaned.

She smiled up at me, then started to stand to get a towel.

I put a hand on her shoulder.

"A good slut would eat it."

She smiled and began to feed herself the cum on her lips and chin, slowly licking her fingers clean as she did.

"Such a naughty girl," I teased, "what would your daddy say?"

"You're not going to tell him, are you?" she teased.

"What would he do if I did?"

"He'd get mad and probably ground me. He might even spank me."

"Spank you? Really?"

"Yeah," she said, "he hasn't done it since I was in the sixth grade, but he's threatened it."

"Well...," I said, testing the waters once again, "what if I told you that I actually like to spank naughty girls like you. And that they like it too, quite a bit?"

She smiled.

"That sounds really naughty. I don't think my daddy would like anyone else spanking his little girl."

"Well," I said, "we don't have to tell him, you know."

"It can be our secret," she said, licking her fingers again before standing up so she could sit next to me on the bed.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, then put her lips to my ears and whispered something that made my cock hard again instantly.

"Maybe you could be my new Daddy? I'd like to try calling you that."

She noticed the effect the words had on my cock and laughed softly.

"I think you like being called 'Daddy', don't you, Daddy?"

I nodded.

When we discussed it at length much later, I found out that she'd been secretly reading erotica for years, and was especially attracted to the stories about young women who call older men "Daddy." She wasn't nearly as innocent as she'd seemed, even if she had really been almost totally inexperienced.

This was much more than merely fine with me of course. Being called "Daddy" was (and remains) one of my biggest kinks.

At the time, though, I thought she had somehow come up with the idea spontaneously, on her own, in some kind of flash of kinky brilliance.

"Ok Daddy," she said, nuzzling close to me and beginning to stroke my cock, "I'm going to make you cum one more time and then you have to leave."

I nodded.

She began to stroke my cock a bit faster, grabbing my balls gently in her other hand as she'd been taught, looking up at me with her big eyes and biting her lip as she teased me with my new nickname.

"Am I doing a good job stroking your dick, Daddy? Do you like it when your little girl jacks you off like this?"

"Fuck yes."

She only had to moan "oh Daddy" a few more times before I shot my load high into the air. She shrieked as it splattered onto the carpet.

"Fuck! I'm going to have to get the stain remover. Get out of here!"

She thrust a box of tissues in my direction and ran for the closet. I cleaned up and headed for the door.

"See you tomorrow, Daddy?" she said sweetly, appearing next to me just as I was about to leave, "I'll try to be a good girl until then."

"I'm not sure if I believe you," I said, "but we'll talk about it tomorrow."

We kissed, and I went directly to work, where I changed clothes in the employee locker room, my mind reeling from the past hour or so.

Was this really happening? Was the girl who I'd taught to give handjobs turning into a submissive slut before my very eyes?

The signs had, of course, been there from the beginning. Her eagerness to learn. Our gap in age. Her tendency to tease.

All shift I could think of nothing else but the next day. I barely slept that night after I got off work. The next day was unbearably long. I ran some errands, waiting for 3:00 to roll around, when the coast would be clear to visit Emily.

Finally, the hour arrived. She was waiting for me at the door as usual. This time, however, she was wearing a short plaid skirt and had her curly dark locks pulled back in pigtails. A white button-down blouse and blue knee-highs completed the look.

"Do you like my outfit, Daddy?" she whispered, kissing me on the cheek, "my real Daddy thought the skirt was too short, so he made me change before I went to school. I put it back on as soon as I got home though."

I kissed her.

"He's right, you know. Boys at school will be distracted if they see you in something like that. And we both know that boys have just one thing on their minds."

I leaned in for another kiss, pulling her close in towards me.

"Am I naughty for wearing this, Daddy?"

Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes you are, honey," I said, my voice hoarse with desire.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to spank you."

Her mouth dropped in feigned astonishment.

"What? Spank me? I'm much too old for that."

"I'm afraid it's the only way," I said, taking her by the hand and leading her to a wooden chair, "you're going to go across my lap."

She was trembling a bit, which surprised me at first, but then I remembered that she might feel significant anticipation about the prospect of being spanked, even if it also excited her.

"It's ok," I said, "I'm not going to hurt you. You might even enjoy it."

She blushed.

"I don't think so."

I pulled her gently over my lap, carefully adjusting her position so that her teenage ass presented a very attractive target. The plaid skirt was so perfect that for the situation that I almost wanted to forego the spanking completely and fuck her instead.

But I 'd been waiting so long to spank my cute partner from Russian class. Now it was finally happening.

I reached down and flipped her skirt up, exposing a cute pair of bikini-cut, floral print panties.

"Do you want boys at school to see these?" I teased.

"Well, not any of the boys," she said, playing her role, "but maybe a couple of the cute teachers."

"Teasing your teachers? That's very naughty young lady."

I slapped her panty-clad bottom four times, each blow slightly harder than the last.

She yelped in surprise.

"Daddy!"

"That's not even a warm-up," I said, "we've got to take your panties down to do this correctly."

"Not my panties please, Daddy. I'll be so exposed!"

"You should have thought of that before acting like a slut at school."

I slowly pulled her briefs over her ass and down her legs. The pungent smell of her arousal filled the air.

"I can tell you're turned on," I said, "and a good girl wouldn't be this excited about being spanked."

"But I'm not getting wet on purpose, Daddy!" she protested, playing along.

I smacked her three times, alternating asscheeks each time, letting my hand linger on her pert young buttocks after each blow.

"Ow, Daddy! That hurts."

"I don't believe you."

I smacked her three more times, as before, this time trying to push her limits a bit.

She gasped, but kept her composure.

"Oh - oh - ah - ooh," she moaned, in time with the smacks.

I continued the punishment, smiling as I turned her entire pale ass a nice shade of pink.

"Da- dee," she squealed, "it hurts!"

"It's supposed to, honey."

I could see her face in the mirror. The way she bit her lip and squinted with each blow. I was smacking her slightly harder now, pushing her limits just a bit. I saw tears start to form in the corners of her eyes and I stopped suddenly.

"You're soaking wet," I said, sliding a finger into her pussy.

"I can't help it Daddy," she said, short of breath.

I began to spank her much harder now that she was warmed up, concentrating my blows in one area, then another, making sure to cover her entire ass. I used my other hand to gently yet rhythmically massage her g-spot and clit at the same time.

"You fucking love being treated like this, don't you, Emily? This is what you've been dreaming about since you saw me for the first time."

"Mmm hmm..."

Two tears slid down her face as she approached orgasm.

"Oh god," she moaned, "don't stop spanking me!"

I stopped, grabbing her hair instead.

"What's my name?"

"Daddeeee!"

"Good girl," I said.

She looked up at me with tear-stained eyes.

"Please let me cum, Daddy. I *promise* to be a good girl from now on."

"Ok, honey," I said, pushing my thumb into her pussy and massaging her clit, "go ahead and cum for daddy. Ready?"

"Please!!"

"3...2...1...," I counted, pulling back and giving her ass a smack between the 2 and 1 before finally having mercy on her.

"Cum for daddy."

She trembled, moaned and bit her lip as she writhed in pleasure on my lap.

"God...Yes...Daddy!!"

Her voiced took on a high-pitched timbre that made my cock swell.

Her orgasm went on for several seconds, her pussy and legs clamping down on my hand.

Finally, it was over.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, looking up at me with her big brown eyes filled with tears and her pale face red, "love it when you use me."

"That was amazing," I said, pulling her into my lap and kissing her.

We cuddled like that for a few minutes, me holding her close to my body, feeling her breathing slowly return to normal.

"That was such a rush," she whispered, "calling you 'Daddy' and being told when to cum. And you being so rough with me."

"I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"No," she whispered, "honestly, you could have pushed me even farther. There are so many other things I want to try."

My cock, which had become a bit flaccid, suddenly sprang to attention once more.

"Mm," she said, kissing me again, "I can see you like the idea of keeping your dirty little girl in her place."

"Yeah, I absolutely do. I'm just kind of worried..."

"About what? About hurting me?"

"Yeah."

"Physically or emotionally?"

"Both, to be honest."

She smiled.

"Look," she said, "I'm not quite as innocent as I seem. I mean..." she giggled, "I really *am* as innocent as I seem in many ways, but I've also been reading and fantasizing about BDSM for a long time. I kind of know how things work. Or can work. Or are supposed to work."

"What, really?" I don't know why I was surprised. It made perfect sense.

"So the thing is, we can make a safeword. How about 'Russia'?"

"Ha ha, perfect."

"And about the emotional part," she continued, her eyes looking serious, "I really like you. I really do. But I also really do want some of those same things that my parents want for me. And I'm going to do them. So that means after this summer, I'm going to be gone. And I don't know what's going to happen after my first year in college."

I have to admit that my heart fell a bit upon hearing this. I'd grown extremely fond of Emily. I might have even said that I loved her.

"Ok," I said, trying not to appear vulnerable, "I guess, if we can both deal with the fact that this is...temporary, then we'll be fine."

"Life is temporary," she said, smiling at me, "now hurry up and fuck my face before my parents get home, Daddy!"

My melancholy mood quickly passed.

"But of course," I said, kissing her passionately before helping her to her knees, "open up for Daddy."

She smiled up at me and opened wide.

"Your mouth is made for dick," I said, pushing mine between her lips, "just tap my leg if you can't say the safeword."

She moaned in acknowledgment.

I grabbed her pigtails, one in each hand, and began to fuck her mouth as if it were her pussy. Slowly and shallowly at first, and then gradually more quickly. She reached up to grab my cock, but I swatted her hand away.

"Hands behind your back, slut."

She complied.

Because of our conversation, and the unexpected emotional content, combined with the fact that we'd only recently transitioned to a full-blown dom/sub dynamic, I actually didn't use her as hard as she actually wanted that first time.

I fucked her mouth, but was still unsure about whether or not she really wanted me to fuck her throat, or if she was just eager to try everything at once. Sure, she'd deepthroated me a few times, but that was something entirely different from having someone else in control.

I loved watching my slick cockhead slide across her luscious lips. Even if only the first two inches or so were going inside her, it was still an amazing feeling, using her like this. Especially after the spanking I'd just given her.

"Lick my balls, to," I commanded, pulling out and moving up so that my sack was aligned with her mouth.

She began to kiss and lick my balls hungrily. The feeling was almost too intense.

"Oh God," I moaned, stroking my cock, "I can't stand it. I'm going to cum on your face, Emily. Be a good girl and take Daddy's cum."

She smiled up at me and said, "please shoot your cum on my face, Daddy!"

I lost control immediately, shooting three thick ropes of cum across her forehead and more on her nose, lips and chin. She giggled.

"Wow, Daddy. I guess spanking your little girl gets you really horny. Do you feel better now?"