Good Girl Turned Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wait, we're forgetting something." She said and then instead of taking her top off, simply pulled her shirt up over her tits like a true whore. Matt was excited to see that Raquel's tits were perfectly round with little pink nipples.

She grabbed his cock around the base and licked all the way up his shaft. "Mm your cock is yummy." She said, and licked her lips. She didn't waste anymore time. She shoved half his cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth eagerly. "Oh fuck!" Matt moaned as he grabbed and caressed her bare boobs. She continued to suck on his delicious cock, stopping now and then to lick up and down its length. She could feel his precum dribbling out of his hole and relished in the taste.

She couldn't believe how fucking hot it was to be sucking on another guy's dick—let alone one of her boyfriend's best friends. Her hot cunt was getting so wet, she could feel it seeping into her panties.

"Are you ready for something special?" she said.

"Fuck yeah I am, give it to me."

With that she rammed her face onto his hard shaft, swallowing it whole. She moved her tongue in circles around his fat member again and again, making him moan excessively. He grabbed the back of her head and began continuously ramming her mouth all the way down his hard cock. This feels so amazing, she thought. Ian never gives it to me hardcore like this!

After a few minutes of Raquel's mouth taking ridiculous abuse Matt said "I'm gonna fucking cum."

She pulled her mouth off of his cock and said "Come on baby, give me that cum. Cum all over my fucking face."

She held her mouth wide open. He started spewing cum all over her, the first load hit her on the cheek. The second load coated a good portion of her hair, the last of it landed squarely in her mouth. She loved the taste of cum. She savored the spunk on her tongue for a moment before swallowing every drop.

She stood up and pulled her shirt back down to cover her tits.

"You better get down there, its already a miracle that no one's come up yet."

"You're probably right." He said, and headed downstairs without another word.

Not long after, Ian headed up the stairs. He turned into the living room to find Raquel in her pajamas sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Hey Sweetheart, how are you doin' up here?"

"Fine, sorta bored but that's nothing out of the ordinary."

"Well we'll be done in a little while," he said

He walked over to her and gave her a kiss, to his surprise she grabbed the back of his head and shoved her tongue deep in his mouth. She moved it all around his mouth, especially paying attention to massaging his tongue with hers. He thought something tasted a little funny, but dismissed it assuming she must of just brushed her teeth or something like that.

"Whoa! What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." He said

"Just to remind you how much I love you Sweetie." She said and smiled.

"I love you too baby, so much." He turned and walked back toward the stairs.

It was probably only a matter of time until what happened next. Now that Raquel had developed a general distrust of her long-term boyfriend she was checking his blog regularly. A couple weeks after her and Matt's sexual encounter, the guy's were downstairs doing what they do. Raquel sat at the kitchen table browsing the web. She went to Ian's page first, and then to his Comments section.

The sexy girl named Katelyn had commented him. She looked at the time, and saw that it had been left two minutes ago, meaning Ian must not have had a chance to see it and delete it yet. She had figured something like this might happen eventually but that didn't prepare her for the absolute numbness it made her feel all over. 'Katelyn' had left Ian a comment that read "You're really talented babe. We'll have to do it again sometime soon. =)"

She sat in her own silence for a minute. Trying to come to terms with what she'd read. She couldn't stop the images from coming into her head of Ian between the legs of another girl. It momentarily crossed her mind that it might be karma for sucking off Matt a short while back, but her hurt and outrage quickly covered up that logical thinking. She decided that she was done fucking around, if he wanted to play this game then she sure as hell wasn't losing.

She sent a text to Matt, Robert, and Derrick. The text didn't allude to the fact that she sent it to all three of them. It said to meet her at a motel just outside of town in a couple days, and to meet her there at 8:00. None of them replied but she wasn't worried in the slightest that all three of them would show up.

Raquel waited in her motel room for the guys to arrive. Her pussy was tingling with anticipation at what she was about to do. She heard a knock at the door and walked over to open it. As the door swung open she saw Derrick and Matt standing outside.

"What's going on here Raquel?" Derrick said. "Why didn't you tell me Matt was going to be here too?"

Matt was curious to the situation also.

"Oh just because I wasn't completely sure you'd all show up if you knew the rest of you were going to be here as well." She said with a devlish smile.

"All of us?" Matt said "Meaning.. Robert too?"

"Yes that would be correct." She said

As she said this they all heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the left at the end of the hallway. They all stared for a second before Robert came into view. He also had a puzzled look on his face at the site of the rest of them.

"Come on in here boys," Raquel said

They all walked in clumsily. She stood a few feet away from the three of them, wearing a pink bathrobe that she must of gotten from the motel bathroom.

"Matt already knows that Ian has been lying to me, hitting on girls on his blog. But the other day I was scanning his page and saw that a girl had just commented it, before he had a chance to delete it. The girl basically said that they had messed around. I don't know if that was the first time or if its been a regular thing, and to be honest I really don't care at this point."

"Ian? Cheating on you? No way." Said Robert.

"My mind tells me the same thing Robert, but there's no real way it could be a misunderstanding. Anyway, you all get to reap the benefits of his mistake. ...I want you all to fuck me.."

There was awkward silence for a moment.

Derrick piped up, "You mean... at the same time?"

"Yes, I want you all to wreck me at the same time."

There were murmurs of discomfort from the three of them.

"Come on, be a little adventurous. Try something new." She coaxed.

No one said anything, it was obvious they'd never done anything like this before and were hesitant about the idea. She hadn't either, but that made it more exciting for her.

"Well here's the catch," she said. "If you decide to stop being pussies, you all get this."

She unfastened her robe and let it fall to the floor. The eyes of all the guys' bulged. There was their best friend's girlfriend, offering herself to them, standing there in the sexiest lingerie they'd ever seen.

It was all black, the bra raised her tits up and squeezed them tightly together. The stockings covered her sexy legs and their eyes followed them up to where the garter belts connected to her thong panties. She also had a pair of black stilettos on. She looked like a genuine slut, and she knew it. She did a pirouette and showed them her juicy ass.

"Well I'm convinced," said Robert.

"What the hell," said Matt.

"I'm getting hard already," said Derrick.

Raquel gave them a seductive smile. "Well then get over here." She said

They all walked over to her and she dropped to her knees. "Now let's see those cocks." She said, as she pulled her bra down to expose her perfect tits.

They all undid their pants and brought their cocks out. Raquel gasped at the size of them. None of them were really hard yet but you could tell that they were all pretty big. She grabbed Derrick's dick and started stroking it, at the same time taking Robert's into her mouth. Matt started jerking himself off.

Derrick's dick started to get hard as she pumped it, it had to be a good 8 inches just like Matt's. She bobbed her head back and forth on Robert's now hard cock, which was even bigger than Derrick's and Matt's. She could feel it poking at the back of her throat every time she shoved it into her mouth.

"Fucccck that feels good," Robert said.

She started jerking Matt off with her other hand as she licked and played with the tip of Robert's dick. She could taste a few cherished drops of precum every now and then and was loving it. She took her mouth off of the dick she was sucking and turned her head toward Derrick's. She didn't tease him at all like she did Robert, she rammed his cock all the way down into her throat with one fluid motion.

"Holy shit! I didn't know you could do that!" he exclaimed

She took her mouth off his dick with a popping sound and said "There are a lot of things you don't know about me. Ian doesn't even get that treatment."

She continued sucking on his swollen member.

Three yummy cocks and they're all for me! She thought, smiling at how bad it would hurt Ian if he knew she was being a little slut for his friends.

She took turns jacking off and sucking all of their dicks for some time, she was amazed that they could go so long without cumming. But just then Robert exclaimed that he was about to bust. She quickly took her mouth off of Matt's cock and moved it to Robert's, she was just in time because as soon as she latched onto his dick he spewed his load, coating the inside of her mouth.

Raquel opened her mouth to show all of them the large amount of cum she was holding, then closed her mouth and swallowed. She showed them again so they could see she'd downed every drop.

"Well I'll tell you what, I need fucked," She gestured toward Derrick and Matt "So why don't you two fuck me," She looked at Robert. "While he rests up."

Raquel stood up and walked over to the bed, she laid down and spread her legs. Matt and Derrick undressed and walked over to where she lay, waiting. Matt got up on the bed and moved between her legs while Derrick moved toward her face, she accepted his cock into her mouth and sucked on it greedily. Matt moved her panties to the side and bent his face down to start licking at her cunt, it was already soaked.

He licked from her asshole to her clit and down again.

"Mmmm," escaped her lips.

Matt then spread her pussy lips with his fingers and rapidly licked all over her opening, pushing his tongue slightly into her warm cunt. Immediately after he took her wanting clit in his mouth and sucked on it extremely hard, he manipulated it with his tongue as he sucked. He continued to work her pussy until his mouth and cheeks were drenched in her juices, and then moved closer and slapped her clit repeatedly with his hard cock.

"Fuck! Stick it in me!" Raquel gasped.

He gave her what she wanted. He eased his throbbing cock into her tight little hole. She made muffled moans around Derrick's cock as it wrecked her mouth. Matt grabbed her ankles and held them high in the air while he started fucking her faster. His speed escalated until he was pounding the little slut as fast as he could, they could all hear his balls slapping against her ass every time he thrusted into her.

Matt watched as her perky titties bounced rapidly back and forth in response to his hard fucking. Derrick grabbed her face and rammed all eight inches of his raging hardon into her mouth again and again, her face started to turn red and her eyes started to water but he didn't stop. And she didn't want him to stop.

"Well guys I think I'm ready to come back into this," said Robert stepping forward to reveal his revived boner.

Raquel pulled her mouth off of Derrick's cock. "Fuck yes, I want you guys to fill all my holes."

Matt pulled his cock out of her and she moved to the side. Matt laid down on the bed so Raquel could straddle him. Robert got onto the bed with a fantastic view of her asshole and abused pussy. She didn't waste any time taking Derrick's cock into her mouth again.

Robert lowered his mouth down to her ass and ran his tongue over her tight hole. "Mm yeah play with my asshole," she moaned. He put his mouth right on it and sucked as hard as he could, licking it as he did so. He spread her ass cheeks wide with his hands and shoved his tongue deep into her shithole.

When she was nice and wet he stopped licking and watched as Matt re-entered her soaking cunt. She moaned again. Then Robert moved closer and positioned the tip of his hard dick at the entrance of her hole, he slowly guided himself in until he was buried to the hilt in her warm ass.

"Oh my fucking god," she breathed. "I'm so fucking full. Full of nice big cock! Wreck my holes, please wreck my fucking holes."

With that incentive all three of them started pistoning their dicks in and out of her holes as hard as they could.

"OH FUCK!" Raquel screamed.

They were fucking her so hard that you could hear it as Robert and Matt's balls smacked together as they thrusted, as well as Robert smacking against her ass over and over. Robert spanked her ass and left a dark red hand print. Raquel moaned.

"You fucking like that you little whore?" he said

"Oh fuck yes, it feels so good to be spanked while I'm wrecked by these big hard cocks!" she screamed, she could hardly take the pleasure.

"FUCK ME! Just FUCK ME!" she shrieked as her holes continued to be annihilated by their three cocks.

Matt and Robert could feel their cocks rubbing together separated by the thin layer between her ass and her pussy, they didn't mind at all, they were too concerned about this hot piece of ass they were destroying. Derrick continued to force all of his dick down her whore of a throat while she was ravaged by the other two.

"Fuck yes! Fill me with that cock!" she said

"You like that cock baby? You like us making you our little fucking slut?" Matt said

"Oh I fucking love it! Your cocks feel so good in my tight little holes. Make me your fucking slut!" she gasped.

Robert and Matt kept fucking her holes with all they had, her ass was giving little resistance to Robert's cock now and he started loving how kinky it was to be ramming a girl with two other guys. Matt could feel her juices dripping down to coat his shaft and balls. She was making choking sounds as Derrick's fat cock reamed her mouth again and again, tears were falling down her face but that didn't stop his resolve.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Matt said.

"Give my pussy that come baby, fill me up." moaned Raquel

"Are you sure? Are you on the pill?" he said

"Yes! Just DO IT TO ME!" she screamed

Matt's cock started flowing buckets of cum into her stretched cunt. He could feel his own spunk dripping down to coat his cock as he continued to empty the rest of his load into her. She moaned in acceptance. Just then Robert and then shortly after Derrick exclaimed that they were about to cum as well. Robert began spewing his load into her tight hole.

"Yes fill my tight shithole with your cum!" she garbled from around Derrick's fat cock.

Right after her ass was filled with a warm load she felt Derrick's cock start to spasm, a squirt of cum hit the back of her throat continued by several more that filled up her mouth. But she didn't swallow it.

Instead she turned over and sat with her legs spread and let the cum dribble onto her perky tits. After her tits were covered with Derrick's load she stuck her fingers in her ass and pussy to coat them with their cum and her juices. She then stuck them in her mouth and sucked them clean of all the yummy cum.

"Mmmm, tastes so good." She said

"You're a little slut, you know that Raquel?" Matt said with a smile.

"Now I am," she smiled. "Thanks to Ian. And now I'm your guys' slut. So you better take good care of me."

And so they did. Every week from then on out Ian's girlfriend was ravaged and used, cummed on and in, by his best friends. And Ian never had a clue.

12