Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Someone unexpected helps Trisha out.
6.5k words
4.51
180.7k
57

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

Two Weeks Later…

"Mmmf…ugh…yeah, Trisha…" Mr. Braun's grunts were harsh and breathless. Trisha closed her eyes and grimaced.

The teenager was on her hands and knees, sprawled across her teacher's desk. Her cheerleader's skirt and top were in a crumpled pile on the floor, discarded. Her unhooked bra was hanging from her shoulders, flopping uselessly as Trisha was rocked back and forth. Her panties had been hastily pushed to one side.

Trisha turned her head to glance behind her. Mr. Braun was sweating profusely, his greedy eyes fixed on the naked cheerleader in front of him. Both of his hands were painfully gripping her around the waist, rocking her back and forth, jamming her against his tool. He continued to fuck her doggy-style, his hips slapping as they collided with her ass.

"Uhh…yeah…fuck…"

Trisha felt one of Mr. Braun's hands on the inside of her thigh, raising her leg sideways off of the desk, giving him more leverage. He continued to piston into her, harder and faster with every stroke. The cheerleader's brown hair bounced across her back and down her shoulders, her tits swayed in rhythm with her tiny body. Mr. Braun kept a tight grip on her leg, and her raised foot flopped helplessly about as she let him plunge in and out of her. Perched on his desk, her legs stretched and open to him, the cheerleader closed her eyes, reluctantly letting Mr. Braun take her.

"Oh God…ohh..I'm gonna…"

No…no, please, not inside…The words rang out in Trisha's head but she knew there was no use in calling them out. Mr. Braun always came inside her, and refused to wear a condom. His hands tensed now, one planted on her slim waist, the other clenching her hoisted leg, so hard now that it was painful. Behind her, Mr. Braun was moaning and heaving, still jamming into her, rocking the cheerleader's body against his own. She heard his moans grow as he got closer and closer, and she kept her eyes tightly shut, waiting for the familiar feeling of his cock throbbing and pulsating in her, waiting for his seed…

"Trisha!"

The cheerleader awoke with a start. It took her a moment to regain her senses and realize where she was; Mrs. Dunkel's Biology class, in the back row. The room was darkened and the teacher was still showing her slides of plant cells. No one had noticed that Trisha had dozed off except for her friend Mandy.

"Are you okay?" Mandy whispered from her desk, leaning over the aisle. "You were muttering something. I was afraid everyone would hear you."

"Umm…yeah…" Trisha rubbed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream."

Mandy nodded and went back to taking notes. Dazed and still a bit sleepy, Trisha glanced down blankly at her own desk. Each day of the past two weeks had felt like an eternity, and yet when she thought of them now, they seemed like a blur. Even now, as she thought of that day two weeks ago, when she had fucked Mr. Braun for the first time, it already felt like it was in a past life. Three more times, he had asked her to stay afterwards, always threatening her with another bad grade or failed test. Three times, Trisha had vowed to herself that she would put an end to it, that she would refuse to be blackmailed by a teacher. She would just accept the grade; or maybe, she would just go and tell the whole thing to the principal. But three times, Trisha couldn't bring herself to do it. She had resigned to it, stripping off her clothes, not even bothering to find a way out of it like the first time, letting her teacher spread her across the desk or on the floor, letting him pound into her and shoot his spunk into her twat.

The cheerleader lowered her head and closed her heavy eyes, wracking her brain once more for a way out. But there was nothing. She felt tired, trapped, and abused. Worst of all, though, was the slight dampness in the crotch of her jeans, warm and sticky, indicating that her dream had done more than just make her mutter. It was this part of her – the carnal, uncontrollable part of her, the part that had made her cum the first time when she didn't want to have sex at all– that scared and humiliated her most of all. She still blushed at the thought of it. What a slut I am…Mr. Braun made me cum. I didn't even want to fuck him, and somehow he made me cum.

The bell rang. Mrs. Dunkel turned on the lights and everyone gathered their things to leave. Trisha and Mandy filed out with the rest of the class.

"Geez, Trisha, this is the third time this week you've fallen asleep in Bio."

Trisha nodded as the two walked down the crowded hallway. "I know, I know. It's awful. I just…I've just been so busy…"

Mandy nodded, sympathetic. "Too much homework?"

Trisha swallowed softly, and smiled at her friend. "Yeah…that, and some other…things."

Mandy gave her a friendly hug. "Well, get some sleep, okay? I'm getting sick of having to wake you up every day!"

Trisha smiled. "Yeah, I will." Just then, Britney, the head cheerleader, walked past them in the hall, her high-heeled boots clacking on the floor. She was wearing a light pink blouse with white buttons, but all of them were undone except for one, across her midriff. The head cheerleader's massive chest burst out against the fabric, looking as if it might pop the button at any moment; her lacy red bra was clearly visible through the thin blouse. Mandy's lips tightened as she watched Britney turn the corner, then she whispered in Trisha's ear, "You won't believe what I heard about her today."

Trisha's face perked up. She always loved gossip, even when she was feeling as terrible as now. "What?"

"Well…you won't believe this, but…some of the Varsity cheerleaders were talking about it. They said that she's filming herself in the boy's locker room, you know…" Mandy made a face. "…masturbating!"

Trisha's face flinched involuntarily; Britney was probably doing it with the exact same dildo that Trisha had stolen out of her locker a few weeks ago. "Really??"

"Yeah! And I heard that afterwards she sells the videos to some weird guy. It's so gross! I heard she waits until 8th period so no one will bother her. And then – oh shoot!"

The school bell had just rang. Mandy waved at Trisha and turned to race off to her English class. "See ya Trisha!"

Trisha waved back. "Bye!" She watched as Mandy disappeared down the hall, then turned to face the door of the classroom they had stopped in front of. She took a deep breath. On the front of the door, small black letters clearly read: Mr. Braun. AP History. Slowly, dreading every second of it, Trisha opened the door.

Mr. Braun was sitting at his desk, and she could feel his gaze on her, steady and focused, as she quietly walked to her desk. The rest of the students were loud and animated, chatting across the room, casual, like it was any other day. Finally, though, the cheerleader couldn't avoid it any longer; she stole a glance at her teacher, and saw him still staring at her. His eyes were hungry and greedy, eyeing her petite body, her sloped shoulders draped with wavy brown hair, her firm round breasts, tight against the fabric of her T-shirt, ample and curvy in contrast to her slender frame. Trisha could almost see his mind whirling away, mentally undressing her, ripping off her jeans, tearing away her bra and panties. She shamefully looked away, crossing her arms tightly over her chest, as if somehow that could protect her from Mr. Braun's leering stare. Her face flushed and she closed her eyes in shame. Mr. Braun was insatiable; she knew he would make her stay after class today. And there was no way out. Nobody could help her, because nobody…wait!

Trisha's eyes flashed open as she remembered what Mandy had said, and a thought came to her. Of course, there was no way she could tell her parents, or any of her friends. I would die before I'd let them know! God…what they would say about me! But Britney…now there's a thought. If there was one girl who wouldn't judge Trisha for sleeping with a teacher, it was definitely Britney. I mean…she's probably slept with half the teachers at this school! And the rumor that Mandy had just told her…Britney filmed herself during 8th period…the period after AP History. Maybe…maybe if she went to Britney and talked to her about Mr. Braun…maybe she could help figure out something to do…

No way! Trisha shook her head. She hardly even knew Britney; how could she possibly ask her for help in a situation like this? Still…she's so experienced in stuff like this, she could probably give me some advice …but I can't!

"Quiet down, class, quiet down, please." Mr. Braun had stood up. "Please open your books and start reading Chapter 12. I trust you all did your homework." Trisha watched as her teacher turned to return to his desk, but before he reached it, he turned back to face the class, and announced, "Oh, and I almost forgot. Trisha, please see me after class about your extra credit. You'll have a new assignment."

Trisha's face turned red with humiliation, and she slunk down in her chair, trying her best to become invisible. A couple students in the front row had turned in their seats to stare at her. That's it…she told herself, furious and embarrassed. I have to get out of this…no matter what it takes…

***

"Well, Trisha?"

The rest of the class had gone, and it was just her and Mr. Braun, sitting across from each other, his eyes greedy and hungry. "Aren't you going to get started? It's time for your extra credit."

Trisha watched in horror as her teacher stood up and began to unbuckle his belt. No…not again…this isn't what I meant to happen. I just wanted a good grade. Desperately, she looked around the room, trying to figure out what to do, what to say.

"Mr. Braun, please…"

Her teacher looked up. "Yes, what is it, Trisha? You're not going to try to dissuade me again, are you?" He let out an evil laugh.

The cheerleader's eyes were fixed on the floor. She had no idea what would happen; she didn't even know if Britney would be there. But anything was better than this…anything…

"No, but…Mr. Braun…I mean…Joe, maybe we should go somewhere else."

"Somewhere else? What do you mean?"

"I mean…" Trisha struggled to find an excuse. "Somewhere…dirtier." She flashed him her best attempt at a seductive smile. "Somewhere private, where we can do whatever we want."

Mr. Braun grinned at her, then began to rebuckle his pants. "Lead the way, Trisha. I was wrong about you, you know. I always thought you were the good girl."

Trisha nodded as she led him out of the classroom, heading towards the boys' locker room. I was wrong about me, too…

They arrived at the locker room a few minutes later, Trisha leading the way, peeking her head into the door to make sure no one could see them. It appeared empty. She motioned Mr. Braun in. His teacher was grinning at her, still finding it hard to believe that a cute cheerleader like Trisha would really want to fuck in the boys' locker room. The cheerleader tried to act casual as she walked past each aisle of lockers, frantically hoping that Britney was there. Aisle after aisle, they walked, seeing only empty benches and discarded football gear. With each step, Trisha's heart sank and her stomach lurched. She's…not here…

"Well, Trisha, I –"

Mr. Braun stopped in mid-sentence. Trisha stopped too. They had both heard the same thing – a soft, straining moaning. A girl's moan. The cheerleader's teacher looked down at her, confused. Trisha shrugged up at him, pretending not to know what it was, secretly praying that it was Britney. They tiptoed down the aisles, stopping as they reached the last one.

And there she was. Britney's tall, beautiful body was sprawled across a bench, her long smooth legs spread in the air, her curly blonde hair freely splashing across the bench and onto the floor. Her taut, flat stomach was breathing in and out as she moaned. She was massaging one of her massive tits; Trisha watched in amazement as Britney pulled it upwards to her lips, and the head cheerleader extended her tongue, licking her own boob, flicking at her nipple. Her other hand was plunging a massive dildo into her pussy, and Trisha immediately recognized it – the same dildo that she had masturbated with before, the dildo that had made her late to AP History and gotten her into all this trouble. Gently, the head cheerleader rocked her gorgeous body back and forth, letting the toy thrust into her. A camera was set up on a tripod at the end of a bench, pointed straight down at her twat, catching the entire thing. The head cheerleader kept moaning, oblivious to the two newcomers, her enchanting blue eyes staring straight into the camera lens.

"Mmm…oooh…fuck…" Slowly, sensually, Britney ran her hand over her body, starting at her flushed cheeks and her moaning lips, sliding down her chest and over her massive globes, across her thin waist and her flared hips. The dildo kept fucking, plunging deep, and the head cheerleader's juices dribbled down her crotch.

Trisha's jaw had dropped at the sight, and she had stared in silence as Britney continued to fuck herself. Mr. Braun, however, was not so subtle. He stopped mid-step and stumbled backwards, shouting in alarm.

"What the-"

At the sound, Britney whirled around, toppling off the bench, sliding the dildo out of her pussy as she looked around to find who had spoken.

"Who the fuck…oh." The head cheerleader's eyes fell on Trisha and Mr. Braun, and she stood up and smiled confidently at them.

"Hey there, Trisha."

Trisha was taken aback. "You…you know who I am?"

"Of course I do, hun. You're on the cheerleading team, aren't you? How's it going?"

Trisha was amazed. Britney was standing in front of them, completely naked, her pussy dripping and a soaked dildo in her hand. And yet, she was talking to them like she had just met them walking down the street.

"Um…"

"What are you doing in the boys' locker room? And who's your friend?" Britney gestured at Mr. Braun. Trisha turned to see that her teacher's face had gone limp at the sight of Britney's unbelievable body, his mouth hanging open, his eyes fixed on her heaving boobs, unable to look away or even to blink.

"You like 'em?" Britney asked, grinning at him. She thrust her chest forward and wiggled it slightly, and Trisha saw Mr. Braun's eyes widen as Britney's tits danced back and forth across her chest. The head cheerleader was much taller than Trisha, at least 5'7", but her frame was just as slender, and her long, smooth legs were stretched out, slightly bent, as she stood naked on the locker room floor. Trisha couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy as she marveled at Britney's body. How does she stay so thin?

"Yeah…yeah I like them…" Mr. Braun sputtered out, his eyes so huge that Trisha thought they might pop.

Britney glanced at Trisha. "So what's going on, hun? I'm in the middle of a video shoot, as you can see." She gestured lazily back towards the still-running camera, and laughed.

Trisha glanced down at her feet. How could she explain this to Britney? "Well, I…um…I've been doing some…extra credit with Mr. Braun, and-"

"Extra credit? In the boys' locker room?" Britney arched an eyebrow.

Still looking down, Trisha shifted her weight uncomfortably. "Well…I didn't do so well on a test, so…"

Britney grinned at the nervous JV cheerleader. "Ohhh…I get it. Giving the teacher a little loving so you can get some back, huh? I've been there. It's fun." She laughed again

Trisha looked back up, a trifle insulted at Britney's insinuation. "No! It's not…it's not like that…" But it was, she realized, it was exactly like that, and as insulted as she felt, she knew that it wasn't justified. Britney is completely on the mark…she's right about me.

Britney shrugged. "It's not, huh? Well, okay. Then why are you here?"

Trisha hung her head in shame. "I…well…okay, I guess you're right."

"Shit, hun, don't look so depressed. Just tell me what you need."

"I…um…well, I was wondering if you could help out."

The class slut looked confused. "Help out? What, you can't fuck him by yourself?" Mr. Braun still seemed to be stuck in a daze, and his slackened mouth gurgled slightly at her words.

"No, it's just…" Trisha looked up at Britney. Her mouth moved soundlessly, her eyes pleading and close to tears. She was shifting back and forth now, nervous, unable to explain the situation in front of Mr. Braun. Please…she silently begged, her desperate gaze fixed on Britney's face. Please help me…

A different look swept over the head cheerleader's face, and Britney suddenly nodded. "Hmm…let me guess…you want me to join in?" But there was a hidden note in her voice, and Trisha immediately knew that she understood.

"Y-yes…I thought maybe you'd want to. You know, um…the more the merrier."

Britney grinned. "Yeah, the more the merrier. Sure, hun. That sounds fun. This dildo's been getting a little boring for me, anyway." The head cheerleader turned to Mr. Braun. "What do you think, buddy? Want to try out another pussy?"

Mr. Braun gurgled again. "Whaa…yeah….fuck yeah!"

"Well get your clothes off then. Hurry up! Let's fuck!"

Mr. Braun frantically obeyed, unbuckling his belt and ripping his pants off so fast that he started to trip on them. Trisha looked up at Britney, watching her laugh. Their eyes met.

"Thank you," she mouthed, her eyes bright and grateful. "Thank you so much."

As Mr. Braun desperately tugged his shirt over his head, Britney leaned down to whisper in Trisha's ear. "No problem, hun. Cheerleaders gotta look out for each other, don't they?" She grinned, and Trisha responded with a smile and a slight, thankful nod.

Mr. Braun had kicked off all of his clothes, and now he was standing, staring at Britney, his dick rock hard and at attention. The head cheerleader smirked.

"Fast little fucker, aren't you? What are you waiting for? Bring that cock over here."

Mr. Braun did as he was told, and as soon as he reached her he grabbed her tits, letting out a groan as he felt the soft flesh, much more than a handful, too much to squeeze all at once. He massaged them, pushed them back and forth, watching eagerly as they pressed against each other and bounced in his hands, following them with his eyes, like a child with two massive pieces of candy.

Britney laughed. "Guess you approve of them, huh?"

"Yeah…yeah…"

The head cheerleader grinned at Trisha as she slowly sank to her knees. Trisha could only stand where she was, watching in amazement as the class slut slipped the head of Mr. Braun's dick into her full, pouty lips. Her teacher let out a shocked, loud groan.

"Holy shit!"

Britney's bright blue eyes winked up at him as she sucked, her tongue gently running around the tip of his cock, one hand cupping his balls. She continued like this for a moment, sucking gently, letting him savor the feeling. Then, without warning, the head cheerleader plunged her head forward, letting his shaft sink so easily into her lips that it seemed to Trisha that it was disappearing. Mr. Braun half-gasped and half-choked as Britney throated the entire length of his rod, her slobbery lips locked around his balls, her nose pressed against his belly. In spite of herself, Trisha's jaw dropped as she watched Britney effortlessly slide the dribbling cock out of her mouth, then plow back forward, gobbling the entire thing down once more, jamming her face into Mr. Braun's stomach.

12