Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Oh no! She got caught! Now what?
5k words
4.27
191.7k
58

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

Trisha sat quietly in the chair across from the principal, frozen with fear. What was going to happen to her? To be caught in the boys' locker room like that…and by the principal! She hadn't even been having sex – it was only Britney and Mr. Braun – but it didn't matter. Principal Johnson was a huge man, strong and imposing, and with a mean-looking face; he was well-suited for his job. He was always intimidating to most of the students, and the cheerleader was no exception. Right now he was sitting across from Trisha, staring straight at her, his hands resting on his desk. Oh God…will he force me to tell him the entire thing? What I've been doing with Mr. Braun? That I did it all to get a good grade? She trembled slightly, clutching her hands together.

"Trisha, this is a very big deal. I can't believe that I caught you doing something like this. You don't seem like that kind of a girl."

Trisha hung her head. "I…I know. I just…"

"You're a good student, you work very hard. Everyone on the cheerleading squad seems to like you. Trisha, I would have thought that you were a very good girl."

Trisha tried to protest. "Please, Principal…I just-" But she didn't know what to say. She couldn't tell him why they were in the locker room; she couldn't tell him that she had been having sex with Mr. Braun. After that, what was left?

"Evidently, you are not a very good girl."

Trisha couldn't think of anything to say, so she kept still, her face red with shame.

"I think it goes without saying that you will be punished for what I've caught you doing. Can you think of an appropriate punishment for what you did? Hmm?"

The cheerleader looked up at the principal. He was still staring straight at her.

"Umm…I don't…know."

"Well, speak up. Suggest something."

"I could…umm…I could go to detention, I guess."

The principal quickly shook his head, and barked out a laugh, making the cheerleader jump in her chair. "Trisha, detention is for the students who run in the hallways, or who talk during study hall. Detention is something very normal for a student, and what you did is clearly not normal." He fixed his gaze on her again, and Trisha thought for a moment that there was something strange about his look.

"Well…um…I...mean…you could suspend me?" Trisha was too scared and frazzled to think of anything else to say. He won't stop staring at me…he must be really mad. What is he going to do to me…?

"Suspension isn't enough, Trisha." He shook his head a second time, still staring at her, and the frightened cheerleader winced. "You must understand that what you did is very, very wrong. You are going to have to be appropriately punished. We should come up with a proper punishment for what you did, don't you think?"

"Umm…okay." Trisha looked down at her lap. Her T-shirt was a bit wrinkled, her jeans hastily buttoned. Even as she looked down, Trisha could feel the principal's eyes on her, blazing right at her. Suddenly, Trisha began to feel uncomfortable. Principal Johnson wouldn't stop staring at her…what is he thinking about…? She risked a glance up at the principal and saw that his gaze was still fixed on her, but now it was starting to lower, directed at her body and not her face. There was definitely something strange about it. Instinctively, the cheerleader straightened out her blouse, pulling it down and making sure it covered her midriff. She crossed her legs, too, very tightly, and looked up just in time to see the principal's gaze following her legs as they moved.

"Maybe…I should be suspended for longer, I guess…" Her voice was strained now, and slightly desperate.

Principal Johnson stood up, and then, for the first time, Trisha saw it. That strange glint in his eyes, it was animalistic, carnal. A glint of evil.

"No, no, darling. You're still not understanding. I caught you having sex in the locker room. You need a proper punishment for that."

Trisha looked up at him with a confused look on her face, but she was starting to realize what he wanted. She saw the look again in his eyes; a desire to take her, to fuck this young girl, who he probably thought was just the regular high school slut. He thought he had seen her having sex with another teacher, and now he felt entitled to the same service. Involuntarily, Trisha's hands went to her lap, as if they could somehow shield her from Principal Johnson's lust. Desperately, she continued to feign innocence. "What…what do you mean, Principal Johnson?"

"What, Trisha, you're still not getting the idea?"

Trisha swallowed, hard. No…I get the idea more than you know…

"I want you to fuck me liked you fucked Mr. Braun."

Trisha gasped. He knew it was Mr. Braun?"

"Yes, dear, that's right. I saw you. Both of you. I saw what a little slut you are. And I want you to ride up and down on my dick and tell me how much you love it. I want you to act like the dirty little slut you are."

Trisha looked up in horror at his words. Half of her was rife with indignation and anger at his words – she wasn't a slut! Not like Britney, anyway. Mr. Braun forced me into it! But the other half of her was overcome with horror. Principal Johnson was such a powerful man, and he could easily force himself upon her. She shivered in fear at the thought; it was as if her entire body was radiating with terror. Frazzled, she tried to think of the best way to call for help, but the principal seemed to read her mind.

"The door is locked, Trisha. And the secretary is away on an errand. She's the only one that could hear you."

Trisha shivered again. "Principal Johnson, I-I'm…I'm not that kind of girl. I just…you have the wrong idea."

Principal Johnson barked out a laugh. "The wrong idea? Who are you trying to fool, Trisha, me or you?" The principal was massaging his crotch now, eyeing the young cheerleading up and down with hungry eyes. "Out of nowhere, your grades in Mr. Braun's class start shooting up. I figured you were just trying harder, but I should have known better, shouldn't I? You were really just fucking him in the boys' locker room this entire time. Don't try to convince me, Trisha. I know what a slut you are."

"No…no, that's not true…" Trisha closed her eyes and fiercely shook her head, but the words pierced through her like a knife. Feelings of fear, desperation, and humiliation bubbled up inside her, growing until she felt like she would burst. "Please, Principal Johnson…"

"No pleading. I've already made my decision. This is your punishment. This is the punishment of a slut."

Trisha shuddered at the word. Is he right? Am I a slut? Am I as bad as Britney? "Please, Professor…I don't… I don't want to." Why is he doing this to me?

"All right, Trisha, that's enough. Get up." Principal Johnson was apparently getting impatient. He walked around the desk to her chair, standing next to her, waiting for her to obey.

Terrified, Trisha found herself glued to the seat, unable to move, her trembling hands clutching the edge of her chair. This was so different than the first time with Mr. Braun; he had been so hesitant, and it had been Trisha who finally had to make the move. But Principal Johnson was so frightening, demanding sex from her, insulting her, threatening her. She looked up at him. "Principal, please...I'm not that kind of girl! I just want to be treated like everyone else."

"Trisha, I told you to get up. Take off your jeans. I won't ask again."

"Please, Principal…please just let me –"

"I said GET UP!" With frightening power and speed, Principal Johnson seized Trisha by the arm and yanked her to her feet. The petite cheerleader squealed in terror as he grabbed her around the waist, squeezing her tender flesh, handling her like a weightless doll. His powerful hands turned her towards his desk and shoved her body against it, her hips painfully colliding with the front edge of his desk. Trisha let out another cry of fear and pain as Principal Johnson shoved her face down, forcing her to bend over the desk at the waist, leaving her butt shamefully vulnerable to him. The cheerleader's hair spilled out across his computer's keyboard. Her hands desperately clawed at the air as she tried to free herself, but he had one hand firmly planted between her shoulders, pinning her. Grinning to himself, he slid his free hand up the side of one of her slender, trembling thighs.

"Oooh…You've got such a tight body, Trisha."

"Please, don't…please…" Trisha struggled, trying to wriggle her upper body out from under him. She kicked her legs away from his hand, but he grabbed them and held them still. Trisha let out a loud whimper as Principal Johnson positioned himself behind her, feeling the rub of his bulging crotch against the seat of her jeans. Then, she felt his hand fumbling around her waist, trying to reach the zipper of her jeans. Whimpering, Trisha desperately twisted away from his grasp, but he grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled her back towards him.

With a single motion, he snatched the button of her jeans and ripped hard, and the cheerleader winced at the snap as it popped off. Still pinned to the desk, she could only struggle and kick as he began to tug her jeans down to her knees. She felt his hand slide up her bare legs and under the globes of her exposed ass, and she shuddered in fear and disgust. Why is this happening? How could he treat her like this? Her head spun as she desperately struggled. She had gone to the boys' locker room to get out of having sex with Mr. Braun…now she was about to be raped by Principal Johnson. No! She kept begging.

"Please, Principal, I want to leave!"

"Shut up, Trisha." The hand kept squeezing, massaging her tender ass.

"No, no…please…"

"Shut UP you BITCH!" The hand slid out from under her legs, and a later, Trisha felt it grab a large handful of her hair. She yelped loudly in pain as her head was yanked up, the rest of her body still pinned. She felt Professor Johnson's mouth inches from her ear.

"You shut your mouth, you god damn whore, you got that? You're going to take it like a good little slut. Don't fucking ask me to stop again. Do you understand?"

Trisha burst into tears, her cries of pain becoming sobs of humiliation. This is really going to happen, she realized. Principal Johnson was not a man, he was an animal, and to him Trisha was just a body to be fucked, just a pleasurable hole to be pounded with his dick. Her lips trembled, and she let out another frightened yelp as Principal Johnson viciously shoved her head back down onto the desk. Whimpering and sobbing, the cheerleader let her head sag, and she closed her eyes and grimaced as she felt his hand at her ass once more, slipping beneath the top of her panties. He forcefully yanked them down to her knees along with her pants, exposing her pink, tender twat. Now her legs were pinned together, and she could only squirm her waist back and forth.

"Mmm…this looks so hot and tight. I'm gonna enjoy stretching you out, darling."

Trisha twisted at his words, but to no avail. Principal Johnson had her trapped, the weight of his body pressing her against the desk, forcing her to bend over for him. He slipped a finger of his free hand into her light pink twat, feeling the soft flesh. As her cunt slowly slid open to accept him, the cheerleader's entire body trembled with shame.

"Please, Principal…please…" Trisha kept sobbing, but now her voice was different; softer, and more distant. She had stopped struggling too, for the most part; her legs still twitched away from his touch, but that was it. Johnson chuckled. The girl had given up. She knew that this was going to happen; she had resigned to him fucking her. He let the hand on her back slide up and down her smooth skin, savoring the feel of her. Plunging his finger in and out of her warm, tender twat, he leaned down to whisper to the trembling girl.

"Yes, that's it, Trisha. You just lie still and let me pound you like a good little slut. That's a good girl, no more fighting it. This is what you want, isn't it?"

Trisha shook her head slightly, tears dribbling down her cheeks, pooling on the surface of the Principal's desk. "No, I'm not...please…"

"Shh, Trisha. Be a good slut and let Principal Johnson give you his punishment." His finger was speeding up, fucking her cunt, sliding in and out again. Trisha felt the knuckles of his hand press up against the lips of her open twat, and couldn't help but recoil away from them as best as she could, pressing her body into the desk. She clenched her teary eyes shut.

"Mmm…what a soft little pussy."

Trisha continued to sob, silently now, her body quivering. She felt every thrust of that terrible finger, rubbing against her love canal, thick and invading.

She felt Principal Johnson's weight shift slightly, and opened her eyes. He was reaching over her, opening a drawer of the desk. Bent over her principal's desk, pinned by his weight, being finger-fucked, the cheerleader watched in horror as he pulled out a small bottle of lotion. Lube…he's lubing himself up. The realization finally crashed home. Oh my god. The fear rose again in Trisha's chest, bubbling into her throat. He's really going to fuck me. He really is.

And all of a sudden, her desperation came back to her. This time, she fought even harder, her body bucking against the weight of his hand, her legs kicking backwards, her head thrashing back and forth. The hand on her back pushed down hard, and it was painful, but she fought back, wriggling back and forth, trying to wrench herself free in any way possible.

"No! No, no! Please, no!"

She struggled with all her might, her entire body whipping one way and then the other. But Principal Johnson was stronger than her; he was still holding her down with just one hand. He's so strong… Trisha thought desperately, but she wouldn't let this happen! Then, all of a sudden, she heard a laugh behind her.

"You stupid little slut! You think you can get away?"

"Please, stop! I don't want to!"

"You know you do, you slut. Just shut up and take it."

The finger slid out of her twat, and there was the sound of a fly unzipping. Trisha realized he was lubing himself up. With all her might, she gave one final buck, and for a moment, she felt the force of his hand disappear. She was free! But then his hand was back, slamming her into the desk, harder this time, and just like that, all of Trisha's strength melted away. It was replaced by tears, flowing down her face, red from her desperate effort. Her hair was a mess, her body sweaty and slick from struggling. But the cheerleader could do nothing but lie on the desk, sobbing loudly, trembling in fear as she waited.

Principal Johnson smiled. "Good girl, Trisha. Just take it like the good little whore you are."

"I'm not…I'm not a whore! I'm…"

But Trisha never got to finish the protest. For at that moment, Trisha felt something large and powerful pressed up against the lips of her twat. It was hot and smooth, throbbing. She could do nothing but gasp and clutch the desk with her hands. No! No!

"Oh…shit that's a tight little pussy. So tight for a slut."

Trisha let out a soft squeal. Principal Johnson's dick was absolutely huge, and if he had lubed up with any lotion, she couldn't tell – it felt like it was ripping her tiny body apart. She clenched her teeth and eyes shut as she felt his cock begin to push into her unwilling cunt.

"Holy shit!" Principal Johnson let out a low groan, and continued to push. Trisha's legs twitched involuntarily as she felt him force himself deeper inside of her.

"Ow…ow…" the cheerleader's moans came through her clenched teeth, soft and desperate.

"Yeah…yeah…"

He kept pushing, deeper and deeper, each inch more painful. He was tearing into her, shredding her tender pussy, splitting her in two with his meat. Each tiny thrust made the pain even worse.

"Oww….oww…"

An evil grin crept across the principal's face, out of nowhere. Trisha's eyes were closed, and Principal Johnson's hand was still forcing her down onto the desk. Maybe if she had seen that grin, she would have known what was about to happen, but all the cheerleader could do was lie resigned against the desk, whimpering softly. And so she wasn't ready for what was about to happen, until…

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHRGHH!!!!!"

With one vicious buck, Principal Johnson had thrust the entire length of his shaft into the cheerleader's tiny pussy, and Trisha's scream of pain ripped through her throat, reverberating throughout the room. She kept screaming, feeling his entire shaft plunged inside of her, tearing into her body. Every other thought in her mind was gone now, and she felt only the pain of his meat, stabbing into her unwilling flesh.

"ARRRGH….AAHHHHH!!!"

Johnson kept his dick inside of the cheerleader for a couple seconds, relishing the feeling of it; her teenage twat clenched around his dick, her body twitching uncontrollably in pain, his balls pressed against her swollen pussy lips. He slid out for moment, then back in. It was such a wonderful sight, this hot teenage cheerleader bent over his desk, her jeans and her panties around her knees, her body pinned down for him to take. Slowly, he began to fuck her.

"Ahhh! Owwww!!!"

He was going steadily now, in and out, groaning. Her unwilling twat was clamping down on his dick, trying to accommodate this invader. Trisha's entire body was flushed with the effort of accepting him, and she continued to squirm as he plunged deep into her swollen canal.

"God, Trisha, you're so fucking tight."

The cheerleader continued to cry out in pain as Principal Johnson pistoned in and out of her. With powerful strokes, he slammed against her swollen twat, his cock stretching her flesh, the weight of his hips painfully pressing against her slender body. In her terror and shame, the cheerleader could still feel every inch of his tool, ramming in and out of her swollen pussy, punishing her, forcing itself onto her tender flesh. She whimpered and cried, but he didn't stop. Instead, his thrusts grew faster, and deeper, long and hard, plowing his full length inside her, pounding her with such force that her entire trembling body would be rocked forward. Then he would pull most of the way out, and her body would begin to relax, but the next thrust would slam her back against the desk. Pens and pencils rolled off the table and the desk creaked and groaned with the weight of Professor Johnson's ferocious assault on Trisha's pussy. Exhausted and defeated, the cheerleader could fight no more. She rested her body against the hard wood of the desk, feeling the painful edge jut into her hips as Principal Johnson continued to slam her body against it. One final, painful cry ripped out of her.

"PLEASE! Ohhh…it hurts so much!"

And then, suddenly, he stopped. His dick was plunged deep inside of her, so deep she could feel it throbbing, thick and pressed into her violated twat. But he had stopped thrusting. What is going on? The desperate cries disappeared from Trisha's throat, and she raised her head and turned to look at him. The principal's face was red and sweaty, but his eyes were still greedy, and he was staring straight at her.

"Talk dirty, Trisha."

Trisha only stared back, silent, partially in shock.

"Tell me how much you like it, you slut. Tell me you like my dick in your pussy. You'll get wetter that way, you know. Tell me how much you want me to fuck your brains out." Slowly, he was thrusting again, in and out, his painful rod punishing her tender body. Trisha closed her eyes and rested her head back down against the desk. No way, you asshole.

12