Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
A day at the beach.
9.1k words
4.61
125.2k
32

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

"Okay, Mandy. I'll talk to you later. No, don't worry about it. Okay, bye." Trisha hung up the phone, and sighed. It had been only a few days since she had found Mandy in the alleyway after cheerleading practice, after she had rescued her from her kidnappers by offering herself instead. Mandy had called her the next day only to thank her, but Trisha quickly realized in the days that followed that it was more than that; she was the only person that Mandy could talk to about it. The cheerleader shook her head as she stood by the window, thinking. Poor Mandy…she's so innocent…

Trisha wanted someone to talk to as well, but for her it wasn't Mandy. The cheerleader flipped her cell phone back open, went to her recently dialed numbers, and called Britney. Just like the last several times, the phone rang several times, then went to the head cheerleader's voicemail. Frustrated, Trisha hung up. She couldn't stop thinking about the scene…trading herself for her virgin friend, thinking that she could handle it better than Mandy could. But that wasn't even the worst part. The worst was that they had made her cum…even when she was trying so hard to resist, even when her entire petite body was quivering with the effort, the orgasm had burst through her. She had never felt so ashamed. How could I let myself cum to the same guys who were trying to do that to Mandy?

Trisha picked up her cell phone again, but didn't bother dialing. Britney wasn't there two minutes ago…why would she be there now? But I need to talk to her now…more than ever. For the past few months, Trisha had believed in Britney's words, that the lust that always overtook her body was simply just a part of her – that she shouldn't be ashamed how insatiable she was. She was just a slut, like Britney, and it was a part of her to be enjoyed rather than bottled up, to be embraced rather than avoided. But now, she wasn't so sure. Britney's always so carefree about this…what's her secret? How does she find a way to not worry about any of this?

Trisha sighed, and dialed the head cheerleader once more. Britney would have an answer for her…she always did. Now she just had to find her. She got Britney's voicemail again and took a deep breath, trying to sound casual. "Hey Brit, it's Trisha again. Just wanted to talk to you. Call me!"

Finally, the cheerleader flopped onto her bed, her long brown hair spilling across the blanket. I'm so sick of thinking about all of this…I just have to wait for Britney to call back. Just wait for her advice, and forget about it until then. Distract yourself, Trisha. She sat up on the bed, and shook her head. There's no way I can think about anything else here…I have to get out of the house! But where can I go? Trisha glanced out the window as she thought, staring at the brilliant sunshine outside, when the thought hit her. The beach! Immediately, the cheerleader's face broke into a smile, as she imagined the soothing waves around her feet, the hot sun on her body as she snoozed in the sand. Perfect!

***

Less than an hour later, the cheerleader was getting out of her car, the sounds of crashing waves and people shouting already clear in her ears. It had taken a full ten minutes to convince her mother that it was okay for her to go out, that what she really needed was to get out of the house instead of stay cooped up in it. As soon as she stepped out of the car, she knew it was the right decisions. She stretched her petite body in the sunlight, scrunching her toes in her flip-flops. Her plump, 32C breasts bulged out of her cotton sundress, thin and nearly sheer in the sunlight. The sea wind pressed the fabric against her, outlining her slender, dainty frame and her perky chest. The hem of the dress was fluttering around her knees, the shape of her smooth thighs visible through the cotton. Trisha smiled as the cool breeze washed over her, and headed towards the beach.

Barely seconds after her feet touched the sand, the cheerleader reached down and peeled the dress off her body, revealing the light blue string bikini beneath. The cups of the triangle top were just wide enough to cover Trisha's tits, two perky mounds spilling out of the thin fabric, bouncing slightly as she walked in the sand, straining against the flimsy suit. The top connected around her neck and her back, two thin strings tied in single bows, dangling down and tickling the small of Trisha's bare, slender back. The petite cheerleader's chest was accentuated by her slim waist, curving in and then back out into a pair of round hips and a firm ass. They were covered only by Trisha's bikini bottom, two triangles of thin cloth, barely six inches wide and stretching only to the middle of her hips, connected by another flimsy string tied in a bow. Trisha could feel the ties swaying against her thighs as she headed towards the water.

"Hey. Didn't you read the sign? You can't go in the water without adult supervision."

Trisha stopped and turned to look, shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand. The voice had come from the lifeguard's station, standing near the edge of the beach. A tall, shirtless guy was leaning against the railing, his chest firm and muscular, a gorgeous dark tan; looking like an ideal lifeguard. He had short, curly blonde hair and was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses.

"Huh?" The cheerleader gave him a confused look.

"I'm just kidding around. But seriously, how old are you? Seventeen?"

Trisha stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm eighteen, thank you very much. And I'll be nineteen in a few months."

"Yeah?" The lifeguard hopped easily over the railing, landing in the soft sand as he walked to her. "You're coming to the beach all by yourself? Shouldn't you be at home doing homework or something?"

Trisha shrugged. "I didn't feel like it."

"Good." The lifeguard nodded. "School isn't worth it. Teachers are just there to punish you."

Trisha giggled. Yep…in more ways than one. "I think so, too."

"I'm Dan." The lifeguard extended a hand, and Trisha shook it. His hands were huge…probably twice the size of hers. The cheerleader smiled up at him. His eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses, but he was looking down at her with a grin, and she wondered if he was checking her out. For some reason, her body thrilled at the thought of it, filling her with a strange excitement. I really hope he is…I hope he likes what he sees…

"Trisha."

"Have fun on the beach, Trisha. Come back if you need someone to supervise you."

Trisha laughed again. "Thanks. You still think I need it, huh?"

The lifeguard shrugged. "You might."

The cheerleader flashed him a sweet smile. "Only if I do something naughty. And I don't plan on doing anything naughty today. At least, not yet." She turned and kept walking towards the beach, the ties of her string bikini swinging in rhythm with her hips, and she grinned. Well…if he wasn't checking me out before, he definitely is now!

***

She found an empty patch of sand and spread her towel out across it, pulling out her magazine. Then she lay face down, stretching her little body across the sand, pulling out her sunglasses. Her perky tits were now pressed against the sand, her round ass curvy against the rest of her slender frame and legs. As soon as she was settled, Trisha reached behind her, fingering the bows around her neck and chest. Two light pulls, and her bikini top came undone, and the cheerleader swept the strings off her back to prevent tan lines. She opened the magazine and started to read, but barely a few minutes later, a Frisbee sailed across the sand, landing only a few inches in front of her.

"Sorry about that, I'll just…oh. Hey, Trisha."

The cheerleader looked up. It was Brad, the varsity quarterback.

"Hiya, Brad." Trisha rolled halfway over to face him, raising herself on her elbow, holding one hand to her chest to keep the untied bikini top across her tits. Even so, she could feel the fabric of her top falling against her arm, revealing an even more generous view of her perky chest, plumped and bulging against her lone, little hand,. The loose strings dangled across her slim, bare waist. She barely suppressed a giggle as the quarterback's eyes immediately swept over her petite body, taking in the sight of her frame, clad in only a few inches of fabric and a handful of strings. The cheerleader still remembered how much she had enjoyed blowing him in the boys' locker room, the taste of his cum on her lips…and it was clear from the way he was staring at her that he hadn't forgotten either.

"Um…funny seeing you here. How are you?" Brad bent down to pick up the Frisbee. This time, Trisha couldn't hold in her giggle as she watched his gaze stay fixed on her, his head steady as the rest of his body bent forward. Brad ran a hand through his hair, looking nervous. "You know, uh…we need another Frisbee player. You want to play?"

"Really?" Trisha tuned all the way over, lying flat on her back. She removed her hand, using it to shield her eyes instead. Now her untied bikini top was resting on top of her tits, completely unsecured, ready to fly away in a single strong breeze. Brad's eyes were fixed on her slender body, and Trisha watched as he attempted to subtly adjust his swimsuit. It didn't work; she could see the bulge of his erection, slowly growing as he took in the sight of the petite cheerleader.

"Brad? Brad, what are you doing?" A blonde-haired girl came walking up behind the quarterback. It was Amanda, another member of the cheerleading squad. "Oh…hi, Trisha."

"Hey, Amanda," Trisha said, smiling. Amanda glanced at Brad, still staring at Trisha's barely-covered tits, then offered a half-smile at Trisha before very purposefully sliding an arm around Brad's.

"Let's get back, okay, honey?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. See you, Trisha." Brad was now actively adjusting his swimsuit, but from her vantage point, Trisha could see that he had a full hard-on. She grinned and waved as they walked away. He's probably imagining my lips wrapped around his cock, pushing his shaft down my throat, halfway to my stomach…imagining me swallowing his cum once more. Too bad he's going out with Amanda. Unless she wants to join in…

The cheerleader shuddered then, and she felt a familiar, eager sensation in her pussy. Her lips parted slightly, as if Brad's meat was there right then for her to gulp down, and she felt a heat in her body, rising slightly. Just the thought of Brad's cock in her mouth was turning her on, and she was ready to jump up and follow them, to take up Brad's offer to join their game just for a chance to seduce him. But then, suddenly, she realized what she was thinking. I can't do that! Amanda's a fellow cheerleader! She shook her head. This is exactly what I was worrying about…my body just gets carried away! She couldn't deny it…her pussy was tingling with the thought of sucking the quarterback's dick. I'm…I'm just oversexed. That must be it. Ugh…why is this happening??

Frustrated, the cheerleader hastily retied her bikini top, pulled off her sunglasses, then grabbed her towel and her magazine, and began walking once more. She didn't know what she was doing or where she was going; she was just annoyed, so she headed towards the parking lot.

"Leaving already?" It was Dan again, leaning against the lifeguard's station, smiling at her.

Trisha nodded, raising a hand to shade her eyes as she stared at him. His chest was so hard and chiseled…he looked like he was straight out of a Baywatch episode. "Yeah. I guess so."

"You okay?" Dan was walking towards her, and as soon as he reached her, he rested a hand on her shoulder, bending down to examine her face more closely. "You look kinda troubled."

The cheerleader was surprised to find that she had to suppress a shudder of pleasure. Trisha's pussy was hot again, her body responding to Dan's touch. Without even thinking, the cheerleader's eyes flicked up and down Dan's body, taking in his impressive physique, his face. She found herself suddenly wondering what his cock looked like, how thick it was. Trisha started as she realized that she had been staring straight at his crotch, and quickly looked away.

"Um…" Distracted, the cheerleader nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"You know what helps me when I've got some trouble?" The lifeguard continued. "A nice, long, hot shower. There's some public showers down by the snack stand. I'll show you them, if you want." He took a step closer then, so that he was just inches away from her, her tits nearly pressed against his six-pack stomach.

The closeness of his body to hers sent a strange twinge through Trisha's body…a twinge of…something. Excitement? Nervousness? She couldn't tell. It's probably just that I'm kinda turned on…but it feels like something else than that. Was he was inviting her to the public bathroom for more than just a shower? Excitement flickered through her at the thought, and she glanced down at his swimsuit, and thought that she could see a faint bulge there, but he was much better at concealing it than Brad. Can he tell that I'm turned on? Am I that transparent?

"Um…" Trisha shifted her weight, confused, unsure.

"Come on. It'll help you, I guarantee it." Dan took her hand, and immediately began walking towards the large building near the edge of the parking lot, the cheerleader in tow. He wasn't pulling or dragging her or anything like that, because Trisha was walking along with him. But for some reason, it felt to her like this wasn't exactly her choice either; that Dan had made the decision for the both of them that they were going to the showers, and now the only thing she could do was follow him.

"So…what's going on?" Dan had let go of her hand, and they were now walking side by side on the sand. "Let me guess. Guy trouble?"

Trisha shrugged. "Umm…kind of."

Dan nodded, and laughed; a low, mysterious tone. "Not surprising, with a pretty girl like you. Here we are." Dan stopped in front of the building. It was surprisingly large, and had three entrances; a men's locker room on the left, a women's on the right, and a third in the center.

"That's the lifeguard's locker room," Dan said, noticing that Trisha was staring curiously at it. "Want to see? It's pretty nice."

He started forward, and once again, Trisha followed, with the feeling that she didn't have a choice in the matter. The lifeguard swung open the door, gesturing her in first. Dan was right. The locker room was nice; at least, much nicer than the one the cheerleaders used at school. The floors were clean, and the rows of lockers looked fairly new; no broken locks or door hinges. Piles of clean towels were stacked in shelves on one side, and further behind, Trisha could see two rows of shower stalls, lining both walls. She wandered over towards them, exploring. The sound of spraying water echoed through the bathroom; a couple of the stalls were occupied.

"You're not allowed in here, you know. Better be quiet, or you'll get caught."

Trisha giggled, and nodded, still wandering past the shower stalls.

"Does this count as your naughty thing for the day?"

The cheerleader stopped, and turned around. The word naughty rang through her mind, like a command, summoning her to attention. She took in Dan's body once more; tall and chiseled, shirtless, a dark tan from working out in the sun. He was standing near the edge of the rows of showers, watching her. The cheerleader felt the familiar tinge again in her pussy; that carnal desire that first came with Brad. Dan's not dating any of my fellow cheerleaders…

"Maybe." She whispered back, and smiled before wandering into one of the open stalls, examining the inside. A moment later, she felt Dan behind her, barely a foot between them. He wasn't touching her, but she could feel the heat of his body, could feel the fact that his cock was only inches away from her butt. When she didn't move away, the lifeguard reached forward, wrapping both arms around the cheerleader's tiny waist, easily encircling her. Trisha said nothing, but she sank back into him, and her hands went to his thighs, gripping lightly, silently urging him closer. I was right… Dan had suggested the trip to the public bathroom for much more than just a shower. He could tell…he could tell that I was turned on…how did he know? It didn't even matter; her pussy was growing wetter by the second.

"I guess it needs to be a little more naughty to count, doesn't it?"

Trisha turned around in his arms, her body against his, her perky tits now pressed against his chest, and she felt his hands sneaking down her slender back, towards the hem of her tiny bikini bottom. "Yep…more than a little." The words came out of her mouth before she had even thought about it; it was her lust talking, instead of her mind.

Dan grinned down at her. "Okay, then. Pick a stall." He gestured with one hand around him. The cheerleader's face burst into a wicked grin as she realized what he wanted to do. She slipped out of his arms, back into the center of the room, examining her choices. The stalls were tiny and cramped, probably barely able to fit two people inside. They weren't divided by solid walls, either, but only the thin dividers that were in most public bathrooms, attached by hinges with cracks in between. Two of the stalls were occupied right now, on the other side of the room, and there was one in between them. A mischievous twinge of excitement ran through the cheerleader, and she quickly walked towards the empty stall in between the two occupied ones.

Dan gave a knowing smile as he followed her. "I figured." The cheerleader grinned at him as she walked in, staring at the cramped, blank walls. Barely an hour ago, Trisha had been stuck in her room, worrying and fretting, wondering out loud why Britney wasn't answering her cell phone. Now, all of that anxiety seemed miles away; the excitement of being in a public shower stall, with a strange, enticing lifeguard like Dan distracted her completely.

She shuddered with anticipation as Dan shut the shower stall's door behind her. A second later, he had pressed her up against it, his tan body hard against her little frame, his fingers on her chin, tipping her mouth upwards to meet his. Trisha could hear the spray and splashing of water in the two occupied stalls on either side of them, and then out of nowhere, one of their neighbors began to sing. Even as she was still kissing the lifeguard, Trisha couldn't help giggling with eagerness. They're going to be right next to us while we fuck! If it weren't for this stall, they could literally reach out and touch us!

That nasty thought, the dirty fun in having sex in a public shower, while two strangers were standing only feet away, it was too much for the cheerleader. She broke the kiss and quickly sank to her knees, feeling the wet, hard tiles on her legs as she reached up for Dan's swimsuit. She flashed him an admiring smile as her fingers teasingly glided over a massive bulge, pressing up against the fabric. But just as she was about to pull them down, Dan stopped her. His hands grabbed hers, holding them still. Trisha looked up at him, her eyes brimming with lust, her face confused.

"Not yet." Dan shook his head, grinning down at her.

"Huh?" Trisha raised an eyebrow, looking both confused and disappointed. "Why not?"

Dan laughed. "Come on, you have to work for it." He was teasing her, but still, Trisha couldn't help feeling surprised. Usually, by the time she got to this point, the guy was practically begging for her to gulp his dick into her mouth. They were never able to resist Trisha's charm; they were always hypnotized by it, their lust for her petite body controlling their every move. She was usually the one teasing them…not the other way around. And no one's ever stopped me from taking off their pants before! She played along with the lifeguard, giving him one of her best pouts in response, but a strange feeling came over her, completely new. This guy's different. He's so cool-headed…he probably would even be able to resist Britney!