Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
Trisha gets teased, again.
12.9k words
4.58
95.3k
25

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

Even as soon as she woke up, Trisha was already mortified at the day before. The events were so clear now that she replayed it in her mind; her petite body sprawled across the hotel room, her legs spread, her miniskirt bunched around her waist, her back arched as she wailed in pleasure. Surrounded by men, watching her, bearing down on her, each waiting in line for their turn to slide their rock-hard cocks into her soft, ravished pussy, or to plunge deep past her soft lips, stuffing her mouth full. The cheerleader remembered losing herself completely to her lust, unable to stop her body from wanting more even though she knew it was wrong, even though she was half-frightened.It was like I became a completely different person.Even now, in her memories, it was as if she was watching a movie of someone else. The girl on that bed looked just like her, had the same petite, dainty figure, the same face and cheerleading outfit; but it wasn't her, it was some wild, insatiable, sex-crazed slut. Trisha was quickly staring to realize that there was a part of her that she just couldn't control; the same part that lusted for Dan's cock each and every second, that would eagerly give in to his dirtiest desires and would drag the rest of her body along with it, no matter how scared or ashamed or reluctant she was.I just can't control my lust...my body just won't listen to me! All those strangers...I fucked them, sucked their cocks, swallowed their cum...I couldn't help myself. Why can't I listen to myself??

Trisha sighed as she stood in her bathroom, running a brush through her l hair, examining her appearance in the mirror. The cheerleader was wearing a strapless pink sundress, the soft fabric wrapped tightly around her 32-C chest, two ample mounds cupped by the tight material. The hem of the dress stopped above her knees, so that it would flutter around her slender legs as she walked, tight around her slim hips, showing off her dainty frame. Trisha had matched it with a pair of flirty, white kitten heel sandals, showing off her legs. She stared at herself in the mirror; a petite girl, barely over five feet, her slender waist contrasting with her curvy tits, looking even more cute and innocent in her baby-pink dress. Her brown hair tumbled across her bare shoulders, slightly wavy, like always. But her face looked worried.

As soon as she had cleaned herself up, Dan had driven her home. Her parents were at the front door as soon as she walked through it, and she hastily fumbled through an excuse about how cheerleading practice had ran late; they seemed to buy it only because she was still in her outfit. But to her horror, Dan had followed her through the front door, and had introduced himself with all the charm of a perfect gentleman. He had said that he was the older brother of one of Trisha's fellow cheerleaders, and had offered to give her a ride home on the way back to his own house.

Now she thought about the looks on her parents' faces if they had known who Dan really was, if they had realized what he had just done to their dainty little eighteen-year-old daughter – taking her to a dirty motel room, fucking her with half a dozen friends, from every direction, throwing her on the bed and making her writhe in wild pleasure for hours on end.I can't believe he did that!Trisha sighed as she ran her hands through her hair.Now he's talking to my parents?? This is getting out of hand...

"Trisha? Trisha!" It was her mom.

"Coming!" The cheerleader ran her hand through her hair one more time, then quickly hurried downstairs

"Trisha, there you are!"

Trisha gasped. Her mother was standing in the front door, holding up Trisha's backpack. Right next to her was Dan, wearing dark wayfarer sunglasses, leaning against the wall and grinning up at the cheerleader as she descended the stairs. Trisha knew that his hidden eyes were roving up and down her petite body, admiring her bare shoulders, imagining her curvy chest and slender hips hidden under her strapless dress, remembering the feeling of grabbing and ravishing every inch of her slim frame.

"Trisha, dear, Dan said that he was supposed to drive you to school today, for a meeting at the library. You didn't say anything to me about that!"

"Oh, um..." the cheerleader stopped in front of the two of them, looking up at Dan, trying her very best to look like she wasn't confused. "I...I guess I must have forgotten last night. I was so tired from practice, you know."

"Yeah," Dan said. "Yesterday was really rough on you, wasn't it, Trisha?" He grinned widely down at her. Trisha blushed a fierce red, and quickly looked down at her feet, trying to act normal. But inside, she was growing angry.He knows what he's saying...he knows he could get me in so much trouble. And he's making a game of it!

"Dan," Trisha's mother turned to face the lifeguard. "Who did you say your sister was again? The girl on Trisha's cheerleading squad?"

"Oh...I didn't say." Dan reached up to scratch his chin, buying himself a couple seconds. Trisha's eyes widened, and she desperately tried to silently mouth a name to him.Amanda...Mandy...Diane!But Dan wasn't looking at her.

"Britney," he said, finally. "I'm Britney's older brother."

Trisha gasped again.

"Oh," her mother said, her mouth suddenly turning slightly down. "I...I see. Well, Trisha, you better get to school. You don't want to be late!"

"O-okay," Trisha nodded, half-frozen by fear. It was all she could do to slowly walk out the door, following Dan to his car. "Bye, mom," she said over her shoulder, not daring to look back.

She slowly slid into Dan's car, still biting her lower lip, trembling with nervousness. She stayed silent until Dan started the car, and only took a breath after he had pulled away. Relaxing, she looked down and rearranged the skirt of her sundress on her legs as she crossed them. But then she looked back up, glaring at the lifeguard.

"Dan! I can't believe you did that!"

He shrugged, raising a hand to adjust his sunglasses. "You have a problem with it?"

"Yes!" The cheerleader kept glaring, and crossed her arms. "It was so nervewracking! What if they figure out you're lying? What if they figure out...that...that..."

Dan laughed as he glanced over at Trisha, eyeing her over his sunglasses. Her strapless dress was starting to slump down her petite frame, and she carefully tugged it back up over her chest. Her feet barely touched the floor of his car; her bare shoulders were firm as she crossed her arms, over her slim waist and under her plump chest. Even as angry as she was, she was still struggling to finish her sentence.

"That I fucked your brains out?" He finished it for her. "More than once? And with the help of a couple friends?" He grinned as he watched the cheerleader blush at his words.

"...yeah," Trisha said, finally. "That. Just...don't come by my house anymore, okay?" Somehow, what had started out as her yelling at him had become a pleading request.Why did he come to get me?? Doesn't he know how dangerous that was...how easily my mom could have figured out he was lying?Trisha glared down at her bare knees.And...he used Britney's name. That was the first time he mentioned her in front of me...

"I don't know, Trisha," Dan replied. "I've never seen anything like the way you were yesterday. I was already attracted to you before, but..." He glanced over at her. "I've never seen anything as sexy as you were in that motel room. You were a totally different girl. You've really become irresistible to me, and I might not be able to stay away. I might not be able to wait until after school anymore to fuck you..."

Dan's hand was sliding across the car seat, resting on Trisha's bare knee, just inches from the hem of her sundress. As he spoke, his fingers gently caressed her skin, sliding slowly, gently up, sneaking under the light pink fabric.

"Dan, stop, please," Trisha started squirming in her seat, straining against her seat belt, trying to move her slender thighs out of his grip. "I don't want to." But the cheerleader could feel her body flushing, her legs trembling slightly against his fingers. It was already starting.This is always how it happens...I can't control it...my body wants him...I want him...

"But Trisha," Dan said, still grinning, still gently sliding his hand up her thigh. "Aren't you going to repay me for driving you to school?"

"No...stop it!" Trisha was still squirming, but his hand was firm on her thigh, sliding under the hem of her dress, and she realized that he was only inches from her panties. The feel of his fingers, softly grazing against her legs, strong and firm; it was a feeling that Trisha knew so well, that she identified with every moment of raw sexual encounter that had occurred between her and Dan. It was the same hand that slid around her dainty waist, that had pushed her down on the motel bed or over the couch in his apartment, that grabbed her ankles and yanked her legs open for him without even asking. She hated herself for the way that Dan always used her, teasing and manipulating her into fulfilling every one of his wanton desires. But the cheerleader knew that at moments like these she could never resist him.He's an animal...and he treats me like one too. He just takes my body for his own...he uses me for his pleasure. He reduces me to nothing but my lust.Trisha stared ahead, watching the houses pass by them, her body tense, her mind unable to will herself to push him away.I can't resist him!

Just then, Dan's hand slid further up, and suddenly his fingers were gently cupping her pussy, gently pressing into her thin panties, light and soft against her tender flesh.Ohhh...

Trisha bit her lower lip, stifling her whimper of pleasure, refusing to cooperate. "Dan," she protested again, "...stop..." The cheerleader squirmed again, but it was a mistake; the movement of her hips buried his fingers deeper into her cunt, sliding up against her pussy lips. She could feel herself starting to grow wet, and she bit down harder on her lip.

"Stop, Dan..." Trisha tried again, but to her distress, her protest came out only in a low whisper. His fingers were right over her pussy, pushing so lightly, so teasingly, so that she could just barely feel him against her twat. She could feel her breathing starting to quicken; against her will, she was sagging against the seat, wanting to close her eyes, to give in to her lust, to rock up against his teasing fingertips.

"You want me to stop, Trisha?" His fingers were still rubbing, ever so lightly.

"Yes..." the cheerleader whispered, her body rigid in the seat, refusing to give in but unable to push him away, unable to resist.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

Dan's arm tensed; for a moment, Trisha thought that he was actually going to listen to her and pull his hand away. But instead, her entire body jolted upwards as she felt his fingers pushing deep, deep against her panties, massaging firmly into her pussy, his fingertips sliding in between her cunt lips, digging the soft material against her tender flesh. She could feel her panties growing damp as her twat responded eagerly to his fingers, aching for more, growing wetter by the second. The cheerleader couldn't take it anymore: a soft whisper burst out of her chest, like it was escaping from a cage.

"Ohhhh yesss..."

Dan sneered. "You're a liar, my slut."

Trisha tried to respond, but all that came out of her open mouth was another tiny whimper of pleasure, reluctant but unstoppable, and the cheerleader felt her slender legs spreading wider on the car seat. Her body was asking for more even as her mind struggled to refuse.

The car pulled up to a red traffic light as Trisha squirmed gently against Dan's hand, buried under her dress, grinding against her damp panties. The lifeguard took the opportunity to place his other hand behind the cheerleader's neck, slipping under her loose, wavy brown hair. Trisha felt pressure, and realized that he was pushing her down, forcing her to lean over towards his seat.He wants me to suck his cock.

Only a few minutes earlier, Trisha would have been too irritated to refuse. But now, the cheerleader felt a thrill run through her body at the thought of his dick sliding between her lips. Her lust was overflowing out of her soaking cunt into the rest of her body, and obediently, without a word, Trisha quickly leaned across the car, sliding her head under the steering wheel, letting her hair tumble across his knees. His fingers were so delicious against her pussy, massaging, kneading, sliding up and down, making her hips rock and dance in the car seat. Gently, the cheerleader unzipped the lifeguard's fly, and slipped two fingers into the slit of his boxers. Dan had apparently enjoyed watching the petite cheerleader squirm in lust against his fingers; his cock was already half-hard, and Trisha had to tug and rearrange his boxers to slide his shaft through the crack. She could feel it growing to its full length as she wrapped her soft hand around it, sliding down to the base, and she leaned down and parted her lips, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Dan murmured his approval. Trisha could feel the car moving forward again, but she couldn't see anything in her position – seated in the passenger seat, rocking and squirming against his fingers on her cunt, leaning over with her head in his lap, silently slurping on his cock as he drove. The cheerleader dipped her head down, taking his shaft into her lips, hard and firm, feeling the tip of his meat push deep into her mouth. She kept her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, steadily guiding it into her plump lips, licking at the shaft, slurping and gulping gently as she bobbed up and down, her soft mouth enveloping his hard meat. She could feel the steering wheel near the back of her head, and his legs shifting as he alternated between the pedals; she could smell the denim scent of his jeans, and her back was starting to hurt from leaning so awkwardly across the car. But she kept sucking his cock, silent except for her wet gurgles and smacks, sliding her mouth and her tongue up and down him, coating his meat with her drool, so much that she could feel it dribbling onto her hand.

The entire time, Dan kept his hand against Trisha's bulging cunt, cupping it gently, digging his fingers deep against the fabric of her soaked panties, running them up and down the gentle slopes of her pussy. Her little body was pushing gently against him, thrusting in the car seat, and she whimpered out her pleasure as she slurped down his cock.Oh...oh...yes, just like that...Her lust was spurring her on, and she dipped up and down faster in his lap, gulping him into her mouth, sucking loudly.

"Yeah, Trisha...good girl..." Dan was groaning, and Trisha responded with a muffled moan of her own, pushing herself deeper, gliding her lips down his cock as she slurped, feeling him press deep into her mouth, prodding against her soft tongue. The cheerleader felt his hand tugging at the edge of her panties, and suddenly he had pushed them aside, scrunching them against one of her thighs, exposing her hot wet pussy. She let out a gurgled gasp as his bare fingers slid up against her soaked cunt, and she jolted involuntarily in her seat at the burst of pleasure that seared through her body. His fingers were now kneading against Trisha's bare pussy lips, spreading them apart with two fingers and gently running a third along the tender, aching flesh in between. Shudders ran through the petite girl as he lightly slid up and down her twat, sparking jolts of pleasure like a lighted match.

Her lust rushed from her pussy through the rest of her, filling her entire body with an eager desire. His cock felt so wonderful in his lips, so smooth and thick, pulsing against her tongue, engorged and throbbing, filling her little mouth so completely. All of her lust was funneled into enthusiastically guzzling down Dan's rod, gulping it down like it was candy, thrusting her face into his lap, wrapping her soft lips tight around his thick shaft and skimming all the way down, sending him plunging deep into her slobbery mouth.

Trisha's hair swung back and forth as she eagerly nodded up and down, slurping loudly, balanced across the two car seats, her hips rolling and twisting against his fingers deep in her pussy, her head bobbing as she licked and gulped. The gear shift of Dan's car was pressing into the cheerleader's slim stomach, and the seat belt was pressing against her slender hips as she rocked hungrily into his hand, as it gently massaged her dripping pussy, teasing and tweaking and running across the folds of her aching, hot flesh. Her bare shoulders could be seen working her up and down on Dan's rod; her perky tits, secure in her strapless dress, pressed into the seat each time Trisha bobbed down and slid his cock deep into her mouth.

Oh...oh...his fingers feel so good...The petite cheerleader's lust was building, and so was her eagerness for Dan's meat. She impatiently tucked her hair back from her face, pushing it out of the way, and placed both hands on Dan's thigh, supporting herself so that she had better access to gulp down his cock as fast and deep as she could. Now she could cleanly slurp down to the base of his rod in one smooth motion.

"Uhhh...fuck, yes!" Dan grunted, as Trisha plunged herself extra-deep down his rod, burying it in her mouth, her tongue hugging the bottom of his shaft, licking hungrily at his meat. Then, the cheerleader felt his hand on the back of her head, directing her, pushing her deep into his lap. She suddenly realized that the car had stopped moving.I can't see what's going on when I'm down here! But her pussy was still crying out for more, her dainty body wriggling and jolting in pleasure as Dan dipped his fingers into her bulging cunt. Trisha obediently let him push her further down, and she breathed deep through her nose before smoothly throating his massive cock, feeling him push past her tongue and shimmy halfway to her stomach.

"Yes, fuck!" Dan's hand was tight on Trisha's head, tangled in her hair, and she could feel his hips thrusting up slightly in his seat, unable to resist the cheerleader's soft lips and warm mouth, powering himself deeper into her throat. Her nose was scrunched against his jeans, and she could feel her slobber dribbling down his cock, across his balls, staining the car seat with a wet puddle. Trisha kept her lips locked around the base of his shaft, gurgling loudly, holding her breath for as long as she could. Finally, she slid back up, letting his hard meat glide against her drool-soaked lips and her tongue, catching her breath before deep-throating him once again with a wet slurp.

"Ugggh!" Dan's groans were no longer words, only expressions of lust, and his fingers on her cunt were now rubbing faster, an expression of his own excitement, sending the cheerleader's hips into an eager frenzy on the seat, bucking and rocking against his arm. Trisha was moaning too, lost in her pleasure, her petite body gently swaying back and forth in her pleasure, her fingernails digging into Dan's thigh, her toes curling in their heels, all the while as she slurped and gulped at the lifeguard's cock, stuffed balls-deep into her mouth. She was working as fast as she could now, gurgling loudly as her head bounced up and down in his lap, moaning in her efforts, relishing the feeling of his thickness prodding and spearing into her mouth, the taste of his hard rod, stretching her cheeks and pressing into her tongue.

A few seconds later, Trisha was out of breath again, and she quickly lifted herself back up his cock, feeling it slide back out of her throat. But just then, Dan's hand gripped the back of her head hard, and she felt him shoving her back down into her lap, her eyes popping wide open with surprise as his slobber-coated cock plunged into her mouth. The petite cheerleader could feel him, turgid and thick against her tongue, throbbing with his lust for her, so deep that she could feel each pulse bursting through his cock in her mouth. She knew what was next.