Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
Mandy's big lesson with Trisha.
10.9k words
4.68
92.3k
28

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...she just told you to stay away from Dan? And that's it?"

Trisha nodded, keeping her eyes on the road. "Yup."

"Nothing else at all? I mean...she didn't tell you when she and Dan met? Or like if they're still friends?" In the passenger seat, Mandy was running a finger through her neat blonde hair; it was something she always did when she was thinking.

Trisha shook her head, her long, wavy, brown hair fluttering across her shoulders with the motion. "No. Nothing at all." The petite cheerleader sighed. "All Britney said was to stay away from him."

"Maybe she wants him all to herself. Maybe she's jealous of you."

Jealous of me...?Trisha had trouble even thinking about it. It was so hard to imagine Britney, the head cheerleader, so poised and sexy, so unabashed about everything she did, feeling any kind of jealousy.And why would she ever be jealous of me? I mean...she's Britney! She's still the head cheerleader and the class slut.

"No, I don't think that's it. I don't know, Mandy. Britney's never said anything like that to me before."

Mandy started to chew on her lower lip. "Why didn't you ask her to explain it more? I mean, you're such good friends, I'm sure she would tell you what happened."

Trisha shrugged. "I was too flustered when she first told me, and now it's too late. It'd be so weird to ask her after all this time." Trisha glanced over at her friend and saw her nodding.And...Britney's never told me much about herself anyway. I guess I've just never really asked.

"Are you sure, Trish? Maybe Britney was just asking you to stay away from Dan for her own sake. Was it like a request, or more of a warning?"

Trisha sighed. "I'm pretty sure it was a warning." She was thinking now about how Dan had somehow made her into his own personal slut; for some reason, she just couldn't resist him, her body lusted for his even as her mind tried to say no.If I were Britney, I'd warn me about him too...

"A warning against what?"

"Well..." Trisha said slowly. "I...I broke my promise to Britney. I...saw him again."

"Yeah, I know. You told me that already."

"Yeah but...it's been more than once. It's been a bunch of times."

"Really???" Mandy's light blue eyes were wide.

Trisha nodded glumly. "Yeah...I just..." She struggled to find the right words – the right way to explain something so dirty to a friend like Mandy. "It's so hard to explain...it's just the way he makes me feel. I know it's wrong, but each time he calls me or texts me or picks me up from school...it's just so easy to say yes and give in to all that pleasure."

Mandy giggled. "Trisha...I've never heard you talk about a guy like this before. It's weird coming from you.

Trisha stopped, surprised at Mandy's comment. But then she nodded. Mandy was right. Every other guy had been disposable, one just as good as another, the next available one. But ever since her first meeting with Dan, at the beach, the lifeguard had held a power over her. He couldn't be replaced by any other guy.

The cheerleader sighed. The problem was, she always assumed that when she finally felt this way about a guy, it would be because of something much more romantic...like love, or something like that. She assumed that she would be telling Mandy about how wonderful and sweet and caring he was. But with Dan, it was so much more shameful. All she could think about was the way he treated her – like a nasty, worthless whore. Like a dirty slut whose only purpose was to get her pussy pounded and her mouth filled with cum.

And Trisha couldn't tell Mandy about how she loved that. She couldn't tell her that Dan had bent her over the balcony outside of his apartment, in plain sight, in public, without even taking off her dress, plunging his cock into the cheerleader's sopping pussy as she wailed and screamed shamelessly for all his neighbors to hear. That he had blindfolded her and taken her to a motel room with half a dozen friends, without telling her, without even asking her – only for her to eagerly fuck all of them, taking two or three cocks at once, in her twat and her mouth, begging in wild lust for their cum, being passed around one by one like a cheap hooker. He had trained her so well that she would eagerly gulp down his cock while he drove her to school, and would fuck a random student just to sate her carnal desire, just to fulfill her fantasy of fucking the lifeguard in his car.

He's turned me into his own slut...I just can't resist him. Every time he uses me, every time he violates me, I love it even more. I can't help it. I love being treated like a whore... Trisha took a deep breath, but then stopped. She couldn't bring herself to tell Mandy. Not yet.

"Trish, I know you're not gonna like hearing this," Mandy said. "But I think my advice is still the same. You just have to talk to Britney. You have to tell her the truth. Otherwise you'll never be able to live with yourself."

Trisha nodded. "I guess you're right. It's just...he's just so...oh, Mandy, I don't know." The cheerleader gave another sigh. She couldn't think about this anymore; it was too hard. "Forget it. We're talking too much about me. Aren't you excited?" She grinned at her friend as she changed the subject. "We're almost there. It's just the next stoplight."

Mandy smiled back, but Trisha could tell she was nervous. A few days earlier, she had asked Trisha for help; she wanted to have sex with her boyfriend Jon, but she was too nervous about her first time. She wanted to learn a little first. "I...I don't know, Trish. I'm really nervous. Maybe this isn't a good idea."

"How do you know? You don't even know where I'm taking you."

"I...I know. But whatever it is, I just...I don't know if I'm ready yet." Mandy stared down at her lap, looking like she was disappointed in herself.

Trisha couldn't help laughing to herself as she watched her friend. She could remember when she was like Mandy – nervous about anything related to sex, and about admitting that she herself wanted any part of it. She remembered when she dressed exactly like Mandy too, in a blouse buttoned up to her neck, in tennis shoes and non-descript jeans. Now, the cheerleader glanced down at her own outfit. A flirty, frilled miniskirt, sky-blue and short, which swished around her slender legs whenever she walked. Paired with her strappy heels, each step made the tiny skirt flutter up around her ass, barely inches away from revealing a peek of her red thong. The cheerleader's petite, slim figure contrasted with her perky, 32-C chest, covered now by a silky pink tank top, the skinny straps resting on her dainty shoulders, the neckline plunging just low enough for the top of her ample tits to peek out, the material tight enough to show off the outline of her two soft mounds. Trisha smiled to herself. She was happy with her new outlook and her new outfits, and if she could just get Mandy to be a little more free, a little less ashamed, then that would make her even happier.

"Don't worry so much, Mandy!" Trisha said. "Just enjoy yourself! I mean, in the end that's what sex is all about, right? And if you don't enjoy it, then we can just try something else. It's not a big deal. Don't think about it so much! Just do it!"

Mandy kept running her fingers through her hair, thinking, looking nervous. "...Well...okay! You're right, Trish."

"Okay? So you're ready?"

The blonde nodded. "Um...yeah. I'm ready!"

"Good." Trisha grinned. "Cause we're here."

The petite cheerleader parked the car, turned off the engine and got out. Mandy got out too, and was staring at the storefront. "Where are we, Trisha?"

Trisha grinned. "It's an adult bookstore."And not just any adult bookstore, either... It was the same one Britney had taken her to, so many months earlier. "Come on, let's go in."

The two cheerleaders entered the store, Trisha leading the way. The store owner recognized her immediately, and grinned leeringly at her. Trisha winked back, and led Mandy through the crowded rows. The blonde was turning around in a circle, glancing to the left and right, taking in the smutty magazines, the explicit video and book covers.

"Wow, Trisha," she said, cautiously. "Some of this stuff is really...really..."

The cheerleader laughed and took Mandy's hand. "Come on, Mandy. We're going to the back." She led them into the back hallway and into one of the empty rooms, where she had been several times before – sometimes again with Britney, sometimes just by herself.

The room was well-lit but conspicuously empty, except for a single, massive mirror on one wall and several large, well-spaced holes in the wall beneath it. Mandy was chewing on her lower lip again as she glanced around the room, looking a bit nervous. Trisha couldn't help smiling.This must be the way I looked when Britney first brought me here...

"Why are we in here, Trisha? What's going on?"

The petite cheerleader grinned. When Britney had first brought her here, she had left Trisha in the dark for several minutes, leaving her standing awkwardly, confused, unsure what to do.Should I do that to Mandy? No...I'm not mean enough!

"Well..." she paused, still grinning at Mandy. "There's a 'special' arrangements with this room."

"...Special?"

Trisha nodded. "See those holes?" She pointed at the wall and Mandy's eyes followed her finger, taking in each of the four large, black circles.

"Well...there's another room on the other side, and so guys will be in there, and we'll be in here. And the holes are there so that they can put their...their..." Trisha laughed at herself. It was ridiculous, but the way Mandy was looking around the room so nervously, so innocently, it was making her feel a little shy too.Can I really not say the word "cock" around Mandy?

"Well, you know," the cheerleader finished. "And then we...well..."

The little blonde's eyes widened as she stared at the wall, and Trisha as her friend blushed just at the thought of sucking some random person's dick. "Trisha!" she gasped. "But...we don't...we don't even know who's on the other side!"

The cheerleader laughed. "That's the point, Mandy!"

Mandy was still staring at the wall, as if at any moment it might come alive. "How do they know we're in here?"

Trisha gave Mandy a knowing look. "Oh, they know. Everyone noticed us as soon as we came in."Two dainty high school girls, both of them petite and barely five feet tall, heading straight for the back of the store – yep, everyone definitely noticed us!

Mandy was chewing her lower lip intensely now, looking very nervous. "I...I don't know, Trisha..."

"Come on, Mandy!" Trisha once again took her friend's hand and led her towards the wall. She could feel her friend's reluctance as she slowly submitted to Trisha's pulling.

The two cheerleaders settled down on the floor, curling their legs under them on the hard floor. Trisha could feel the material of her miniskirt flutter across her slender thighs, not even long enough to reach the floor, the hem tickling her upturned ankles, the backs of her high heels pressed against her ass. Her perky tits poked out the top of her plunging tank top, two ample mounds on a petite girl, framed by her wavy brown hair dangling down her slim shoulders. Next to her, Mandy's lithe frame was conservatively clad in a shirt and jeans, her neat blonde hair dangling around her neck. Her light blue eyes were soft and sweet as always, but they looked worried now as the girl chewed on her lip, staring at the holes.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock from the other side of the wall, and then another one. Mandy started so forcefully that Trisha thought the little blonde was about to tip over, but she caught herself just in time, staring wide-eyed at Trisha, looking a little frightened. The cheerleader smiled reassuringly at Mandy and knocked back twice, answering the signal. Then she winked up at the mirror above them, knowing that it was a one-way mirror, that someone was pressed up against the other side of the wall, staring down at two eighteen-year-old girls, kneeling only a few feet in front of him.

A few moments later, she heard a metallic sound and shuffling behind the wall – someone was arranging himself next to it and unzipping his fly. He slowly inserted his cock through the hole, fully erect and poking up at the two girls. Mandy gasped out loud, covering her open mouth with her hand, staring wide-eyed at the anonymous dick.

The cock was hard and thick, fairly dark, with a fat, throbbing ridge of muscle running along the bottom. Slowly, making sure to show Mandy everything, Trisha parted her lips and gently took him in her mouth. She sucked softly, coating the dick in saliva, feeling the hard flesh against her soft tongue.

"Uhhh!" Trisha heard a loud groan from the other side of the wall, and she could feel the cock twitch against her tongue as she pressed it deeper into her mouth, her soft lips gliding down the shaft, slipping him into the wet slot of her mouth. Trisha glanced over at Mandy as she slurped on the cock. Her friend was seated cross-legged next to her on the floor, her mouth still open, her eyes wide. Trisha had been afraid that Mandy might look disgusted, or shocked at her friend for sucking a stranger's dick. But instead, her friend looked only fascinated, like a student interested in learning.

Filled with more confidence, now that she knew Mandy was interested, Trisha began to slowly bob her head back and forth, sucking softly as she did it, gulping the rod into her mouth as the hard shaft pressed and plunged between her lips. Seated on the floor, her frilled miniskirt flounced out around her slim legs, the cheerleader looked up into the mirror, her lips gurgling and smacking, her tongue eagerly lapping at the underside of the pulsing skin. She knew that she was looking straight into the face of some moaning stranger, staring down at the petite cheerleader as she slurped on his rod and flashed her big brown eyes sweetly up at him. Trisha leaned forward to slurp down even more of the cock, and as she did it she knew that the stranger had a great view down her tank top, that he could see her perky, firm tits poking out of the plunging neckline, bouncing slightly as she rocked back and forth. Her ample chest rose out of her dainty frame, curvy and full against her slim figure, heaving slightly with her breaths as she gulped and smacked.

Mandy was staring at Trisha as she slurped, her eyes wide and bright, focused right on Trisha's soft, plump lips. The lithe blonde seemed completely absorbed in watching Trisha, eager to watch and learn. Every once and a while she would tilt her head slightly, her short blonde hair dangling down her cheek as she did it, getting another angle as she watched Trisha plunge the cock into her mouth. For some reason Trisha felt a strange thrill, knowing that Mandy was so engrossed in watching her, knowing that her friend was observing her while she sucked and gulped the cock down. Was it pride, maybe? She wasn't sure, but she could feel her body pushing her forward, urging her on, her confidence building.

The petite cheerleader reached up and pulled her wavy brown hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, and slid the cock a bit deeper into her lips. As she did it, Trisha could feel his hips pushing against the wall, jutting his meat even further into her mouth, spearing deep and pressing against her tongue. She heard a loud moan through the wall, and the stranger's lust burst through his throbbing cock, as he desperately pushed and jammed against the hole in the wall, attempting to plunge as deep as he could into the little cheerleader's lips. Trisha responded with a moan of her own, happily drinking in the stranger's excitement, feeling her own eagerness bubbling up and spreading through her body as she slurped and drooled. Now, she leaned forward and placed both hands on the wall around the hole, and she began to hungrily nod her head back and forth against the wall, her lips skimming across the throbbing cock, slurping him down hungrily, feeling him power far into her mouth, stretching her lips and pressing into her cheeks as she sucked.

The stranger responded with another hard buck against the wall, and a loud moan: "Fuck yesss!" The moans were growing louder and faster, and as Trisha eagerly rocked back and forth, slurping and licking at his meat, she could hear each of his groans to himself, his random mumblings as he lost himself to his lust: "Oh fuck yes...you hot little girl, you dirty slut...suck that cock down...you sexy girl...suck it...God you're so fucking hot...your little body and your nice titties...oh yeah..."

A twinge of pride slipped through the cheerleader, mixing with her own excitement and lust.So he likes my titties, huh?With his cock still stuffed in her mouth, Trisha pulled her hands off the wall and raised them to her slim shoulders. The cheerleader's lips slurped and smacked on his meat as she gently, teasingly grasped the two straps of the tank top and slid them off her shoulders, letting them dangle down her arms. Then, she fingered the snug material of the top, tight around her bulging tits, and slowly tugged it over and down her curves, wiggling her little body slightly as she revealed her lacy bra.

At that moment, Trisha heard a soft gasp next to her, and she glanced to her left to see Mandy still staring at her, her eyes wide and her mouth open. Once again Trisha was afraid Mandy would be taken aback, but her friend's face still showed only fascination, watching as Trisha slowly stripped off her tank top for the stranger, all the while still gulping his rod into her wet mouth. The entire shaft was bathed in a thick sheet of her drool, and it was now dripping off the cock and splattering onto the floor, and dribbling down the cheerleader's chin as she eagerly plunged him deep between her lips. Now, as she rocked back and forth, Trisha reached down and slowly, teasingly, pulled the flimsy material of her miniskirt up her slender legs and her firm ass. Inch by inch, she hitched the material around her waist, until it was only a thin band of blue riding her slim hips. The rest of the cheerleader's smooth, bare legs were on display, neatly curled under her as she rocked back and forth, her heels pressing against her butt. The bright red triangle of her thong was now clearly visible under her bunched-up skirt. Trisha ran her hands back up her slender figure, swimming through the wavy curls of her hair. One by one, she slid the cups of the bra off her tits, letting them rest just below her perky chest. Her naked boobs were now resting on the shelf of her bra, plump and bulging up, two soft, ample mounds, smooth and soft, her nipples pink and puffy. They swayed slightly as Trisha rocked back and forth, bouncing in rhythm with her slurps.

"Oh YEAH!" The groans grew louder. "Show off those nice titties, honey...show me those tits while you suck my cock..."

Each of his words rushed through Trisha's body, fueling her excitement, making her chest rise with eagerness. She wanted to say something back, to respond to his groans with her own dirty talk, but of course her mouth was full with his cock, plunging deep between her soft lips and against her tongue. So instead the cheerleader only let out a muffled moan of her own. Her pouty face was focused only on his cock, her cheeks hungrily puckered, her lips tight and engaged, her eyes bright and excited. She leaned forward and placed her hands back on the wall, supporting herself as she eagerly began to jam her face against the hole, her lips skimming down the shaft, stuffing her mouth full of his cock, feeling the tip of his meat press against her throat.

But Trisha didn't stop there. Taking a deep breath, the cheerleader leaned forward, and gently let the cock slide down her throat, pressing the shaft deep into her stretched, plump lips. The loud, wild groan that rang through the wall only urged her further, and Trisha pushed her face against the wall, gulping and slurping hungrily, taking the cock deeper and deeper, stuffing her mouth as full as she could. Then, all of a sudden, the cheerleader felt her lips press against the cold surface of the wall, forming a suction around the hole. She had pushed the cock so deep into her mouth and down her throat that her face was now jammed against the wall, her nose squashed against the cold surface, her lips plunging as far as they possibly could down the thick cock, now sucking and slurping around the edges of the hole.