Good Girls Can Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth swallowed, and grabbed the bottle.

"No," Aden said simply.

She looked up at him sharply.

"It was a lovely apology, sweet girl. But it doesn't change that you should have done better from the start. As punishment, you get one stroke, in and out before you get the lube." He spoke to her, not to Seth.

She frowned slightly, pausing as she looked over at Seth's hard dick. He wasn't too big, not big enough to really hurt her. It was the uncomfortable sort of pain, not necessarily the bad kind. It just wasn't what she wanted.

But she looked up at Aden's face, soft and questioning as he waited for her to respond. This was what he wanted, what he felt that she deserved for being mouthy and rude, but he was giving her the chance to object.

Her lips split in a small smile and she nodded slightly.

Aden's eyes glimmered with pleasure as he walked around behind her.

"Take it slow," he directed to Seth. "Don't rush it."

She felt Seth's cock line up with her tight ass again and she relaxed into it. She winced as he pressed forward, but took a deep, slow breath in.

He pushed in, burying himself deeper. A sharp yelp escaped her lips and she tensed. Seth stopped moving, and she felt Aden's hand rest reassuringly on her shoulder. He was in control, and he'd end it if she asked him to.

There was stillness for a moment, giving her body a chance to adjust or for her to end it.

She took a slow breath and relaxed, pressing back a little harder. Seth's cock sank deeper into her ass and he hissed in pleasure. He pressed in, agonizingly slow. He filled her up, inch by inch until finally she felt his hips pressed against her ass, all of him buried deep inside her. She squeezed at him internally, tensing her muscles and grabbing around him.

He groaned, the hand on her hips gripping tight as he felt her around him.

"Good girl." Aden murmured to her, squeezing her shoulder gently. "I knew you could take it you filthy little slut."

She mewled happily, rocking slightly on Seth's cock.

"Go ahead and pull out," Aden said to his friend, "keep it slow still."

She whimpered as he retreated from her, feeling disappointingly empty, hollow without a cock stuffed inside her. Seth pulled out, slowly enough so that it didn't hurt, but the slowness only made her want to feel him pound into her, ramming his hard cock fast and deep into her until she came screaming against him.

But after only a moment he was gone. She wiggled her ass back against him, her soft panting breath coming out in pleading whimpers.

"Alright, now you can lube her up," Aden directed. "Get her asshole slick and open for you."

She felt Seth's fingers, cold and wet with lube press into her. She moaned, pushing back against him. She rocked against him, inviting him to fingerfuck her deeper and harder.

"Whenever you're ready," Aden offered to Seth, smiling at her as she desperately fucked against his hand. "Go ahead and fill my little whore's ass up."

"Please!" She gasped, begging, desperate for more inside her. Desperate to make both men happy.

She heard Seth grunt, felt his firm cock press against her soaking wet crinkled opening. She moaned, arching back against him, gasping as he pressed into her, the slick liquid lube letting him glide smoothly into her this time.

Her mouth opened as if to scream, but a hand gripped a fistful of her hair, jerking her head sharply back, the angle pulling her windpipe tight and silencing the cry of pained delight. A soft wheezing sound slipped from her, frantically pleading lips as inch after inch of delicious cock filled her ass.

He pressed into her, hard and relentless. Only a moment passed before she felt his hips ram against the soft swell of her big ass.

"Yessssss!" she hissed softly, her voice strained as her head was held in place.

Aden stood in front of her, smiling. "There's my good girl," he growled softly, eyes dark with lust.

She whimpered, her pussy gushing as Seth began to pull his length slowly out. She felt herself wrapped tight around him, only the lube's wetness allowing him to leave her.

Her eyes remained on Aden as his friend thrust back into her, feeling more confident each time he bottomed out into her causing her to let out a soft squeal of pleasure. He pulled her hair back hard, grunting as he began to fuck into her faster.

"God-fucking-damn you are a sexy little whore aren't you?" Seth groaned, thighs slapping against her ass with each forcefully enunciated word. "Dirty little slut who likes her ass pounded by a near stranger?"

A ragged clawing cry ripped through her stretched throat. Her eyes watered as pleasure tore through her. Her tits shook as she gasped for air, mind spinning and spiraling out of focus.

"Yesyesyesyesyesssssss!" The single word dominated her mind and poured from her lips in a barely audible mantra of ecstasy.

Seth's thick cock buried itself deep into her ass over and over and over again, she met each thrust as she slammed herself back against him. Her eyes were glossy and her chin was wet as she drooled from the orgasmic bliss.

"Do you want him to cum in you?" Aden's chillingly calm voice cut through Seth's savage groans and enticed another slow shuddering climax through her.

Panting, unable to form words, unable to speak, she nodded. Her hair pulled with each bob of her head, but she didn't care. Yes. Yes that was what she wanted. Cum in her, fill her dirty whore ass up with his cum. Fill her up and leave her, spilled on the bed, covered in cum and lube. Yes. Yes. Yessssssss.

She trembled, the last breath of her orgasm escaping in a shaky squeal.

Aden looked away from her, looking past her. "I think she's been a good girl tonight, don't you?"

Seth grunted as he slammed into her ass. "Fucking yes."

"Then how about you give her what she wants. Fill her tight little ass up. Cum all in her. Listen to the way she begs for it when she feels you about to blow inside her."

"Please!" she whimpered, fucking back hard against Seth, desperately bucking so his thick hard cock filled her entirely with each thrust. Her skin was hot, so fucking hot. She felt like she was on fire. She needed this. She needed him to fuck her until he burst, spilling his sticky hot cum inside her so it coated her ass and leaked out of her all night. She needed it. Oh god please yes yes yes!

He pounded faster, harder, his breath coming out in short growling pants. Oh fuck yes please!

"Please! Yes! Pleasepleaseplease yes!" The words tumbled over her lips in an almost incoherent whine. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Fuuuuuuck!"

The hand on her hip tightened like a vice, gripping her hard as he pulled her back onto him. Her head was yanked back tighter so not even her gasping, pleading cries could escape.

Seth howled, a deep guttural animal cry and she felt his hot wet sticky cum flood through her ass, pouring deep into her. She screamed. Her throat was raw and ragged as the pleasure ripped and clawed its way out of her. Her cunt flooded, gushing and soaking his thighs.

She shuddered and trembled, her arms gave out and she fell, limply forward, the grip on her hair released as her face pressed against the sheet. Drool pooled from her slack mouth, eyes open and glazed as she twitched, pussy convulsing with a desperate greedy need as Seth pulled his slackening dick from her asshole, spilling cum across her pale skin as he did.

"Fuck." He moaned, his voice sounding distant as she was lost to post-orgasmic bliss. "Shit. That was fucking amazing, man."

Aden chuckled. "Thank her. She did all the work."

A hand, startlingly gentle in contrast to what just happened rested against her back. A tender, almost chaste kiss pressed against her temple. "Thank you. Really. That was incredible."

She tried to reply, but the words came out slurred and incomprehensible.

Aden laughed, and she was vaguely aware of the sounds of Seth beginning to dress. After a minute, keys jangled and footsteps disappeared.

The room was silent again except for the music. Her mind spiraled in nonsensical loops, unable to grip back onto reality yet. She was alone.

Alone?

Aden had to drive Seth home.

Goddamn fucking bastard.

She lay numb, still unable to will her muscles into moving out of the rather large wet patch that pooled on the bed under her.

What the fuck did he think he was doing leaving her here again? Earlier had been worth it, but now? Now?

The bedroom door creaked back open.

Weakly, she turned her head to see.

Aden stood naked, clothes discarded in the hall. His cock was fully erect and hard, a testament of his lust for her. And the calm, collected, detachment in his eyes was gone, replaced with a wild ravenous desire.

"You were a very good girl tonight," he growled roughly, striding across the room to her. "A very, very good girl."

A smile stretched across her lips, her body trembling at the thought of his touch. Not a bastard at all then.

And then he was on her.

He flipped her over, hands rough and demanding. She gasped as she lay on her back against the bed, looking up at him meekly as he towered over her. His cock rammed itself home, deep into her cunt, sheathing himself in his entirety in one thrust.

She screamed. Another violent, squirting orgasm tore its way through her. His mouth covered hers, silencing her scream with a rough kiss. He bit at her lips, and she moaned against him. Her hands wrapped around his neck, tangling in his long shaggy hair, pulling him close to her.

He fucked her, hard and fast and relentless. He released all the pent up desire and need that had been building up since he first made these plans weeks ago. She writhed beneath him, meeting every thrust with her own and inviting him as deep into her as he could possibly go.

Her head rolled back, eyes half closed as her mind began to slip away from the unending waves of pleasure that had been tormenting her all night. And still he fucked her.

She rocked limply against the bed, lips spread in a dumb languid smile. Her body shook and trembled with near endless climax piling one after another over and over again. Her arms fell back against the sheets, and her breathing slowed to soft coos with each thrust into her.

She felt Aden tense, felt the way he quickened and she tightened herself around him, squeezing her pussy with the last of her energy to coax his cum free. He groaned, and flooded into her, spilling his hot cum inside her.

She moaned in satisfaction, eyes closing. She gave a soft yelp as he pulled his cock free from her, but sighed happily as he picked her up, moving her out of the puddle of her own gushing juices.

He lay down next to her, arm wrapped under her neck and pulled her against his chest. He was warm, and solid and inviting. She burrowed against him, soft sighs and moans of contentment involuntarily slipping from her smiling lips.

"How's he gonna get home?" she finally slurred, her tongue feeling heavy in her mouth.

Aden laughed, the deep belly sound shaking her as she cuddled against him. "You dork! I fuck you stupid and that's the first thing you worry about?"

She shrugged limply, looking at him with bleary eyes. "It matters."

"I gave him my keys, I'll take a cab tomorrow to pick the car up."

"Mmmkay," she purred, nuzzling against his skin.

"I figured you might be upset if I left again afterward," he said with a grin.

"Bastard," she snarled, though there wasn't much venom in the insult.

"I love you, sweet girl," he answered, kissing her gently.

"Mmmhmm," she tried to respond, but felt herself drifting. The soft music filled their silence with a comforting warmth and she smiled as she caught one last glance at the clock before she slipped into sleep. 12:46. It had been a good night.