Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here, lost in the black and silver strobe of moonlight through branches, the sweet smell of ripening fields and shedding leaves, and the taste, feel, and sound of one another, he couldn't think of anything but Christie. He longed to explore more of her; to be saturated in her like an addict.

Lips crushed together in a mutually devouring kiss, Christie opened to and reciprocated Jacob's plunging thrusts. She breathed him in on the night wind and he basked in the warmth of her body and heart. When he grew slower and more focused, grinding his pelvic bone against her in just the right place, she felt the words she longed to whisper on the tip of her tongue. Yet as they got lost in the ecstasy of their union, she pressed her lips to his throat, unable to confess the depth of her feelings toward her fallen angel with the prowess of a porn star and chivalrous soul. Instead, she quivered on the edge like a dew droplet, and then silently fell into wet oblivion, knowing he'd be there to catch her as she fell.