Good Golly, Mrs. Mommy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers

"Dinner will be ready in five minutes." She reassured me.

In five minutes, my cock would be ready. I eventually wandered into the kitchen and took my place at the head of the table. The food was horrendous! Imagine tuna fish mixed with mayonnaise stirred into half cooked pasta and dried peas. Now add a layer of artificial yellow pavement across the top and you end up with broken utensils and no appetite. The green beans on the side were brown and mushy. The potato could have been used as a wheel block, and the milk, even the frigging milk tasted it like it had been pissed in.

"What did you do with the milk, mom?" I asked as I ran to the sink to flush the rest down the sink, rinse the glass, and fill it. Sink water tasted better than that milk.

"Oh honey, is it bad? I guess I must have left it in the sun while I was preparing supper.

"When did you prepare supper."

"Right after lunch. Are you ready for dessert?"

My cake! I rushed to the refrigerator, but the cake wasn't there. Suddenly through the thin smoke in the kitchen, I noticed a peculiar, sweet, burning odor mixed with the rest of my mother's attempt at making phosgene gas. The oven!

A gout of smoke poured out as I foolishly grabbed the hot sheet supporting what was left of my cake. "AAAHHH!" I screamed when the sheet seared my fingers.

"Oh honey, let me get some butter for that." Mother rose delicately and searched the refrigerator. "I thought the cake would be more delicious warm."

Unfaltering, I snagged a towel and finally rescued the cake. It was covered in charred whipped cream. I despaired to the point of tears as I set the smoking half circle of cake on the counter.

Mother reached me and began to cool my blistered fingers with the butter.

Paying her no mind, I took a knife and scraped off the charcoal coating. To my immense relief, the cake beneath was fine. "Um, mom?"

"Yes dear?" Her smile beamed once again.

"Let's save the cake for tomorrow." I hugged her then. My lips found hers and kissed them fully. I even tried to stick my tongue into her mouth. My cock was ready for round two.

Mother pulled away from me, and she slapped me playfully on the shoulder. "Really, honey you ought to behave. I have such a headache. Maybe we can do this another time."

I wish I had raped her then. We were down to half a cake.

The next morning, I couldn't tell if mom was worse off for the drug. She had looked so devastated the day before.

"Mom are you all right?"

"Oh, Hank, did you get the number of that truck?" She was holding her head and teetering in the bed. Her only clothing were panties and a bra. The society dress lay on the floor next to the bed.

"Let me help you in the shower." I suggested.

She swatted my hands away. "I'm not decent sport, better clear out. How could I have gotten so wasted a second day in a row. Did I even go into work yesterday?"

I answered her from the doorway. " I think you slept all day. Maybe you've caught some weird bug, mom. Aren't you glad it's Saturday?"

"Sick on a weekend? Crud. Better stay clear, Hank. I wouldn't want you to catch this thing. There's a rolls-royce turbofan on afterburner incinerating the inside of my skull.

Closing the door to a discreet, hairline crack, I called to her. "How's your appetite?"

"My mouth feels like it sucked co..., er pickles, all night long. I don't want anything. Make yourself something." Then softer, "Maybe a shower is the right thing."

I heard her drag herself off the bed. I hightailed it into the kitchen.

When the shower turned off, I gave mom ten minutes to dry herself and dress. I returned to her door and knocked.

"Feel better?"

"A little bit."

I opened the door and peered in.

"Hey! Don't come in!"

There was my mom. She'd just put on her panties and was fumbling with her bra. Her soft tits hung off her chest like two small cantaloupes. No wonder I was in lust with my mother. I associated skinny tits with anorexics and fat tits with either obesity or silicone. Mom's were perfect for me, her nipples were also sized in dark moderation. That was all I could glean before pulling back behind the door.

My cock raged to touch them. "Hey mom, maybe a quick bite before you begin your day." Without looking inside again, I set down on the carpet, the saucer I had been carrying and slid it through the opening. I placed a fresh glass of milk, from a new carton, just inside the door.

"Cake?" Mom wondered aloud. "For breakfast?"

"Yeah, mom, I even made fresh whipped cream. The original cream didn't keep very well." I had more cream waiting for her, inside my pants.

"You didn't have to trouble yourself. My stomach is still kinda queazy."

Drat! She wasn't going to fall for it.

"Oh, maybe just a bite. A little sugar might stimulate my appetite. I tell you every time you're sick that a little food keeps your metabolism strong. It's time to take my own advice."

"YES!" I yelled silently. I heard the fork rattle on the dish. She was still shaky from her 'hangover'.

For the first time, I would be able to measure how long the cake took to invoke it's effect. I doubted I could wait very long without grabbing my dick and shooting a few ropes of cum through my mother's door, but I steeled myself for the effort.

It took exactly fifteen minutes.

"Hank, you'd better not be late for school again, or I'll have to have a talk with your teacher! Don't forget to bring your report straight to me. I'll have a star waiting for every 'A'."

It was all I needed to hear. She was back to living a five day week. I rushed inside the bedroom. She stood radiant in her blue, pink flower bespeckled, house dress. Even her hair had magically transformed itself into a piled bouffant. I tackled her in the middle of her room and drove her back down upon the bed.

"What in mercy's name?" She cried out.

I fumbled for my cock, pushing my pants down my legs. I straightened up and gave her a good look at my rampant organ.

Just like the previous night, she froze, this time spread eagle across her bed, legs dangling over the side. I lifted her dress above her thighs and revealed her white panties. I pulled them down off of her legs and leaped on top of her.

"My goodness, what is all this?" She sputtered, staring wildly at the ceiling.

My cockhead found her pussy, but it didn't slip in. She was dry. Reaching between us, I aimed my cock where I thought cunt was, and I thrust myself inside her.

"Ooowww! Hank, are you sure you're not going to be late for school!"

"Mom, you sure may be late for your period!" I answered with a roar and fucked hard cock into unwilling pussy. It was hard on me too. Her dry cunt scoured my penis, but I didn't care. I was finally fucking my mother.

"Oohh, it's so good, mother! I can hardly wait to fill your insides with my backed-up load of sperm!"

"That's okay, honey. I'll clean up the mess in the kitchen. You just run along."

I was running, running my engorged prick inside and out of the hole where I was born. My lust drove me like a sprinter. I could feel her cunt passage begin to lubricate. Her warm folds massaged my cock like no mouth ever could. Our frictioning tissues were soon bathed in mommy cunt juices and son prick pre-cum.

"This is great mom! I'm fucking you so great!" I couldn't believe it. I was raping my own mother, and she didn't have a clue about what I was doing to her. Whatever that cake had, it was better than any date rape drug I'd ever heard of. My cock plunged with glee. My body was already sweating and twitching. My nerves ramped up their pleasure force faster than ever.

"Yes, you go right ahead and collect your things. Do you need mommy to drive you to school?" I felt her pushing back with her hips. Cunt sucked cock deeper with every thrust. "Oh dear, what's that?" My mother suddenly cried out. Her son knew before she did.

My whole body detected the first spasms of her own natural reaction. She was getting ready to blow too. If only I could make it last, but my long repressed lusts could be delayed no further.

"I really need to vacuum around here!" Mother yelled ecstatically.

My cock was bursting to plant seed into its place of origin. I could feel the wave of my orgasm rush up from my prick and down from my brain, filling my arms and legs and exploding out from my center.

"I'm cumming, mom, I'm UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!! COMMMING!!!!" My cum rushed out from my balls and blasted the walls of her cunt, forcing jism through the iris of her cervix.

"Huh-HUH, UUUHHHGGG, 'urry up, son!!!" She screamed then. I could feel her cunt contracting and sucking each jolt of incestuous cream into her womb. "We don't want to be LAAAAHHHH-ate!" Her arms wrapped around me and hugged me hard against her tits.

Even as I continued to cum, I was tearing at the top of her dress, revealing her bra and working to release her tits. I sucked on them like a mad motherfucker.

"Ohhh, ooohh," Mother began to cool down. "Honestly, Hank, this is not the time to be fooling around! My hair, it must look a-fright. What ever am I going to do with you?"

"I think you should suck on my dick." I stopped engorging my face on her tits and crawled up over her ruined house dress. When my knees reached her shoulders, I fed wet meat into her bewildered afirmament. She sucked.

We spent entire day worshiping my cock. I fucked, sucked, blew, screwed, and spewed into my gorgeous mother until she was black and blue. I shot load after load of salty, hot cream into her baby maker until my balls went numb from the effort and my cock couldn't hold more than an inch upright.

The next morning was the same, except she woke up with an even worse headache and had bruises all over her body. I told her she needed to see a doctor. I lied to her about an appointment, but before we left I offered her another slice of cake. We never made it out the door. In fact I even convinced her I was the sick one, and she wrote an excuse to be absent from school for a whole week.

The day after the first rape of my mother, I eased back my ardor and was more careful about leaving telltale marks. I did leave my day's production of incestuous sperm in her belly.

We repeated our little play every day for the rest of the week. I didn't try to cheat myself. I cut the same size of cake slice each time. It was going to run out eventually, and I didn't want her to be only half drugged. She had every right to haul my ass off to jail and dare my cellmates to plant their seed inside me. Oh no!

When the last slice was consumed and consummated, I went back to a strict diet of whacking off but with better memories to cum over. It took a couple weeks before I could bear to take the cake platter out of the fridge. (I told you our house wasn't the tidiest.)

Mother was writing something in her worker's maintenance journal at the kitchen table. I couldn't stop myself. I set the platter on the counter and walked up behind her. I reached around her waist to cup her tits, wanting to massage them one last time.

Mother spun around, and she slapped my face, hard! "Hank! We may live in a fairly free thinking, modern world, but everything has it's limits." She scolded me sternly. That's when I knew it was over. I took the empty cake plate to the sink. Mother shook her head. She probably felt bad about having to react so harshly.

"I'm sorry to say it, Hank, but I'm glad that cake is finally gone. I don't think it was very good for me." She patting the slight but steadily growing bulge in her midsection. "I thought I'd recovered from that terrible illness, but recently I've been waking up sick to my stomach. It's almost as if..."

"No, I'm sorry, mom." I interrupted her as I scraped crumbs into a sealable sandwich bag. "I can make a better cake than this one." I sneaked the bag into my pocket. Tonight I'd hide them far in the back of the freezer. "Who knows mom? When I begin college next year, maybe I learn all sorts of secrets in organic chemistry."

The End

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers
12