Good Grief Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason then requested she try on formal gowns. She watched in awe as the most beautiful dresses she'd ever seen were presented to her. There was a backless deep red Monique Lhuillier gown Jason picked out.

She remove her bra and tried it on, it hugged every inch of her curves. She thought it was a little risqué but she loved the look Jason gave her when he saw her try it on. Jason also presented her with a stunning pair of Cartier Art Deco style white and red diamond drop down earrings and bracelet to match her dress.

Jason then asked the women to bring in the lingerie he picked out and for them to give them a moment to themselves.

He asked Sienna to try on a white lingerie piece with garter belt. When she finished dressing, she stood still as he approached her.

She looked like a sinful angel. He stalked around the platform like a lion circling its prey.

"Mm-mm, you look so hot... Baby, are you wet?" Jason asked.

"W-w-what?" Oh crap how does he know?

Jason walked up to her and whispered huskily in her ear, "Its ok... you can tell me."

He hovered so close to her ear that she could smell his scent. Sienna thought he was about to pounce on her any minute and felt herself trembling in expectation. Jason deeply inhaled close to neck and she felt her skin tingle with goose bumps.

Suddenly, Jason walked back to the sofa and sat down.

Unfortunately for her, Sienna was a novice in this game of seduction. She had slowly driven herself crazy with need while he patiently waited for her to snap.

Sienna cleared her throat and said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"So that wet spot I can clearly see on your panties is what exactly?"

Sienna nibbled and licked her bottom lip. She shivered as she endured the intensity of his gaze.

"Come here princess."

She walked toward him slowly.

When she was in reach, he grabbed her hand and turned her around and sat her on him.

Her back was to his chest and she could feel his warm breath on her shoulder and neck. He rubbed her breast trapped in her lingerie.

"I know when you start getting wet baby. Your eyes close slightly and you bite your bottom lip. Then when you're really turned on, you swipe your lips with your tongue. You've been driving me insane on purpose haven't you?"

Sienna nodded but wasn't really hearing him. She was the one going insane with his touch.

He slipped his hand down and rubbed her pussy with his whole hand. Sienna moaned and arched her back.

In a deep low voice he said, "You know baby, while you were getting dressed, I got the call that I was free and clear. So in theory, I could go raw on your sweet pussy if I want."

Sienna licked her lips. She couldn't understand why but the thought of feeling Jason's bare thick dick inside her, had her wet.

Very wet.

She was ready to beg him for it.

"Mm-mm, I wonder what Miss pussy prefers..." He whispered in her ear.

There was a flush of heat that traveled throughout her body. As if responding to his words, her pussy and ass moved in small circles on his lap.

He reached around and sucked her nipple through the fabric. Sienna whimpered in delight. At the same time he unbuckled his pants and set his stiff cock free. Jason slid her delicate panties off but shoved two fingers in right away.

"Shhhhiitt!" Sienna hissed, already on the verge of an orgasm.

With one hand he roughly grabbed both her arms as if she was being handcuffed while grinding her onto his dick. This made her back arch even more and her breasts with their hardened chocolate tips jutted out. He raised her up by her arms and positioned herself to align her pussy with his huge dick.

Jason made her slide onto his dick slowly and piston in and out smoothly. He could never be tire of her hot welcomed tightness. Jason let go of her arms and she raised them up and locked her arms around the back of his neck. She moaned when Jason's warm hands covered her breasts. His face nuzzled her neck and planted soft kisses there.

She was so wet.

While looking forward, Sienna caught a mirror staring back at her. She looked like a woman who was thoroughly enjoying herself, without a care in the world. She was so turned on watching herself get fucked by the man she loved... no not loved 'cared' for.

Oh, who was she kidding? She would've called him the Almighty with what he was doing to her.

She felt so sexy, so naughty, and so alive.

Sienna lowered her arms and placed them on his thighs for support.

She continued to stare at herself in the mirror as she slowly bounced on his dick like she was on a trampoline. She focused on Jason's tanned hands massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples with his index and thumb. His tousled brown hair splayed on her shoulder and neck as he nibbled and sucked gently. Jason's smoldering eyes suddenly met hers in the mirror.

Sienna moaned and her pussy gushed on his dick while she bounced harder and faster. She rode him hard, moving up and slamming herself back down.

The sound of their fucking saturated the empty room. Sienna couldn't take it anymore...

"I'm cuuuuuming!" She stuttered as she reached ecstasy. She could feel her juices spill all over his dick.

He then grabbed her tiny waist with both hands and bounced her wildly on his dick, prolonging her orgasm. He twisted and rubbed her left nipple and knew she was close to another powerful wave.

He gave her pussy a sharp slap and felt her gripping his dick when she started shaking and screamed as she came again. He was not too far behind and he grunted as he pumped his seed deep within her. An aftershock racked through her as she felt him cum inside her without a condom.

"Wow that was..." Sienna said panting.

"Amazing... God damn... baby that was hot. You are so sexy." Jason said as he controlled his breathing.

Sienna just smiled since she was still breathless.

"It felt so good without a condom. I swear baby, your pussy was made for me."

They got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and Sienna changed back into her clothes. Jason stuffed her wet panties in his pocket.

"You think we'll get in trouble for being naughty in the fitting room?"

Jason laughed, "Princess, I don't get in trouble just create it. I'm sure we're not the first or the last to get down and dirty here. But we had to have won some kind of award for the best."

As they walked out, Sienna asked, "Don't we have to check out?"

Jason smiled. "It's taken care of... everything will be delivered to your apartment."

They left Saks and rode back to his place. Jason's 'modest' apartment as he called it was quite luxurious but with a nice cozy feeling to it. It had an open floor plan with high ceilings and exposed beams. His walls featured photographs of interesting angles of buildings. He had a large windows and a large balcony with a panoramic view of the City.

Jason cooked Sienna a delicious gourmet dinner in his state-of-the-art kitchen.

The dishes looked so good with garnish and all; she thought of taking a picture of it. Sienna moaned as she tried the potatoes and tender steak he prepared. Does this guy do it all?

As if reading her mind, Jason said, "I got a lot more time on my hands. I've thought about nothing but finance for the last 8 years. So I've kinda been trying everything to see what I like."

"Well you certainly have a gift. Well... several gifts." Sienna said as she winked at him. "And I 'am loving every one of them."

They settled on the sofa and Sienna asked Jason what he was doing on Thursday night. She had to go to a high profile dinner for her firm.

He squeezed her into him and said, "Where else would I be, but with you? You're going to stay here tonight, right? Your job is really close by."

"I don't have any clothes or anything here." Sienna said.

"We'll think of something..."

They snuggled as they watched a show on TV when they heard a knock.

When Jason opened the door, in came Elise and Shondel with a couple of garment bags. They brought her a couple of the suits, shoes and some underwear sets they'd purchased. They also had a box of all of Sienna's favorite toiletries and oils. They had different hair supplies, a blow dryer, flat and curling irons.

Sienna looked shocked as they set the things down. Jason thanked them and slipped them a generous tip. They said their goodbyes and Sienna hadn't uttered a word. All these supplies were new so how in the world did Jason know what to have them buy?

"But how did you...?"

"Ah, I pay attention." Jason said nonchalantly.

Sienna looked through the box and her eyes widened when she raised a light blue box.

"You know what brand of tampons I use?" Sienna asked astonished.

"Hey I'm not some creepy stalker. Ok maybe it does seem a little creepy. When I found out we were going to be out in the City and close to my place I thought you might want to stay over. Well... I hoped you might want to stay. So I went in your bathroom and took inventory of what you might need. I don't know... I just thought you can leave some stuff here so you don't have to lug it around." Jason said sheepishly.

Being completely new to what was to be expected in having a serious girlfriend, Jason covered all his bases. He had already told his building manager and doorman that Sienna Johnson was his girlfriend and that they should always give her anything she needed.

Sienna started chuckling with her mouth still open in wonder. Her guy was nuts, apparently nuts about her. It was a good thing she was nuts about him too because she would be freaked out otherwise. She thought it was so sweet that he would go through all this trouble to have her stay. Creepy but sweet...

She smiled at him and melted in his embrace. Her hands went around his neck as she gave him a lingering kiss.

After another round of hot sex, they went to bed. They awoke to the sound of Sienna's cell phone. Sienna opened her eyes and searched for her phone.

"Babe, I gotta get that." Sienna whispered tugging at him to let her get up. He released her from his tight hold and sat up.

Sienna whispered, "Hey Nic... yea... Oh shit! I almost forgot. Yea this weekend... Well... I've been a little busy..." Sienna whispered as she smiled towards Jason. "Ok ok... No, I'm going to ask if he wants to go. Ok talk to you later."

Jason quirked an eyebrow at Sienna when she came back to bed.

"What are you doing on Sunday?" She asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"You want to come with me to my birthday party/dinner shin-dig?" Sienna asked smiling. She was surprised that she wasn't a bit nervous about asking him, it just felt natural to want to be with him.

Maybe she was finally giving herself permission... to be open to the possibility...

"I'd love to go with you, princess." He said.

"It'll be at my mom's house in Jersey. So fair warning you'll meet everyone, my mom, Sharon and my sister Suzy. Nic's whole family will be there and a whole bunch of other people from the neighborhood. My mom Sharon is a little shy but sweet when you meet her. You'll love Nic's family, they're loud and funny. And will probably try to make you eat until you can't walk. There will be Spanish dancing and games. They do it every year."

Jason kissed her and said. "I can't wait to meet the family."

12