Good Grief Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to play rough baby?" He menacingly whispered.

Jason kissed her.

Hard.

He masterfully conquered her mouth and body... she didn't stand a chance. Sienna hated herself as she let out a moan. Along with Jason, her body betrayed her and she felt herself getting wet.

Jason shoved his large hand down her pants and found her mound. He slipped his fingers in her wet tight pussy and pumped in and out. He continued to swallow her moans. She fell prisoner to his touch. His meaty thumb rubbed her clit's hard nub in precise circles.

He shoved his tongue down her throat and massaged hers in the most seductive way. His teeth nibbled her lips since he didn't even let her take a breath.

Sienna felt on fire.

She was defenseless as he drove her straight to heaven. He felt her body vibrate and stiffen.

"Fuuuccckkkk!" She wailed as her orgasm overtook her. Her skin flushed a crimson red.

He watched her cum intently as if committing it to memory. Sienna cumming was still the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"You're mine Sienna... you will always be mine and I will always be yours. I don't care what you say to me, you can yell, scream, punch... I'm never letting you go."

When she regained her senses, her stubborn eyes burned into his and she clenched her teeth.

"Get out." She whispered.

She felt so violated... so ashamed that she wanted him in the worst way.

She craved him.

She knew his words were true because he laid claim to her body and soul. She would never be the same again.

But that didn't mean she would stay by his cheating ass.

When he saw she would not concede, he disentangled himself from her beautiful body. His feet moved his paralyzed body automatically as if retreating after a defeat in battle. Nothing but proof of his innocence would change her mind.

He looked at her one last time and stepped through the door. He didn't even slam it, he silently closed it. He shuffled out of her apartment and didn't look back.

As soon as the door silently closed, Sienna collapsed to the floor. She cried and sobbed until she got the hiccups. She should probably go get some tissues but she couldn't move. She just let the tears flow... All she felt was pain. Her chest literally hurt as she gasped for air. She lay on the floor curled into a ball and eventually fell asleep.

_________

Jason spent the rest of the day at the first bar he found and got drunk.

Really drunk.

He was so drunk he didn't even remember drinking. He needed something anything to dull the pain. A couple hours later he managed to get to a bathroom before throwing up and blacking out... something that had never happened before.

The bartender named Charlie listened to his sad tale when he came in and knew it was headed towards a fantastic intoxication. He knew all about Sienna and her evil sister. So when he found the sad man passed out in the bathroom he grabbed his cell from his pocket and called the first male name he found... John.

When John came to pick Jason up he was astonished at his friend's condition. Jason was not the type to get drunk. Only a fight with Sienna could do this, he was crazy about her. In all the years John knew Jason, he's never gone through the "get drunk and do stupid things" phase. Jason loved his Scotch but always maintained perfect control of his senses.

John took Jason home and decided to bunk on the couch just in case Jason choked on his vomit in his sleep. The things friends do for each other...

The next morning, John was up watching the news and drinking coffee when he heard a loud crash coming from Jason's room. He rushed over and found Jason had punched a hole in his bedroom wall.

"What the fuck Jason! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Surprisingly lucid, Jason replied, "This is the fucking bedroom that slut ruined my life in."

Huh? Jason was calling Sienna a slut?

"I'm gonna kill her."

"Who?"

"Suzy" Jason growled.

"Who?"

Jason explained the story to John starting from Sienna's mother's house to the fight. John listened intently but was silent as Jason spoke... too silent.

"Well?!" Jason asked frustrated.

"Well... "

"Just spit it out!"

"Ok look you need to calm down. You're not going to fix anything by acting like that. You obviously didn't fuck Suzy, right?"

Jason rolled his eyes and shot him a middle finger.

"Right, that's what I thought. Ok so you have to find out how she got your address, how she got in and who that guy in the video is."

Jason stared off in the distance. He felt like shit and smelled like rancid alcohol. He was drained and had a splitting headache.

He used to think Sienna was this perfect creature made just for him. Even though he still loved her, he had this bitter taste in his mouth from what she said.

Knowing where Jason's mind was going John said, "Imagine it from her point of view. All she knows is that she got a sex tape of her sister and you after she found out that you already group fucked her just months ago."

Jason sighed and shook his head. If he hadn't been such a man-whore this would have never happened... then he wouldn't have taken Satan's spawn home with him that night.

"Yea but I've been nothing but open and honest with Sienna... been a complete gentleman and put myself out there. I've tried to do everything perfect with her."

"See there is your problem."

Jason looked at him confused.

"Women don't want perfect, they want the truth. If she feels everything you do and say is too good to be true, then she'll convince herself you're too good to be true. I know you're used to being intense in the Wall Street scene but you can't force love. Just be yourself, don't try so hard. If it's meant to be she'll come back to you."

Jason looked at John and wondered how he got so wise. Jason vaguely remembered John short relationship with some mystery woman. He met her at their favorite bar, Sunny's one night but no one saw her. He wouldn't say anything about it when they asked. But Jason could tell this mystery woman had changed him.

"Ok Dr. Phil... how do you know this shit?"

John cleared his throat, didn't answer and tried to change the conversation. Hey, a man can watch Dr. Phil when he's sick at home one day, can't he?

"Whatever man, it's true. Just find out the truth and everything will fall into place."

Jason nodded. He took a shower and after breakfast and aspirin he felt a little better. He had some investigating to do.

______________

When Sienna woke up on the hard wood floor she was disoriented. It was dark out and she didn't know the time but it must have been late. She tried to swallow but her throat was so dry. It felt like she had shards of glass lodged in her throat. Her body hurt like she'd been hit by a truck.

She suddenly remembered.

Her hazel eyes pooled with tears at the memory. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She finally let herself be vulnerable to love and she got burned in the worst way.

When she got up from the floor she was dizzy. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. She dragged herself into the tub with her clothes on and all. She turned the water hot and then cold. When she finally was alert enough she stripped her wet clothes off and found a robe. She snuggled under the covers. She couldn't stop the tears from coming.

It happened again.

Her heart burned as she relived the past. Sienna was 16 years old and in high school. She was in love with her best friend Joshua Moore. Josh was an average size kid that most would consider a nerd. He had blond hair and blue eyes and a surfer's build. He was into science and biology. Sienna could talk to him about anything. They would go to the movies together and hang out with Sean. Sienna was mustering up the courage to ask him to their junior prom. She asked Suzy what she should do.

Suzy being 18 at the time was in her own diva world. Suzy was already dating college guys and even had older men coming by to pick her up. Being daddy's little girl, Sharon had little authority over her. Suzy's father, Frank would override any rules Sharon set.

When Sienna asked her how to get a guy hooked she replied with a devious smile and said, "Seduce and conquer."

So Sienna planned to do just that with Josh... Even though she didn't really know what that meant.

Josh slept over one night while playing video games with Sean. Sienna thought it was a great opportunity to get his attention. She got up early and made this elaborate breakfast with pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage. Josh always had a healthy appetite.

She tiptoed into Sean's room and was surprised to see only Sean there fast asleep.

She then heard a creak in the door down the hall. She poked her head out and her eyes widened in shock. She saw Josh step out of Suzy's room and turned around to give her a passionate kiss. Sienna stood there mute as she saw the love of her short life snatched away from her.

Seduced and conquered.

When Josh came back to the room he was so excited like he'd seen a rock star.

Sadly like a good friend, Sienna listened to Josh relate in gross detail how his first time was with the most beautiful girl on the planet. She didn't have the heart to tell him to shut the hell up. That every time he opened his mouth to talk about Suzy, he pushed the knife further into her heart.

When Sienna finally gathered enough courage to tell Suzy that Josh was the guy she talked to her about, Suzy looked at her like she was crazy. Suzy acted like it wasn't a big deal.

"But I mean really Sienna, when it comes to you and me... there really isn't any competition. I'm sorry to tell you this but you will always be in my shadow. It's ok though, my shadow is better than most could do. You could be cute if you fixed your hair more. Here I'm gonna help you." She said in a sugary voice.

So Suzy ended up "helping" Sienna with her image but in fact she tore her self-esteem to shreds. Suzy had a knack for pointing out Sienna imperfections. So throughout the years Sienna took Suzy's words with a grain of salt and thought of it as crude helpful advice. Sienna just accepted the fact that she just couldn't compare to Suzy in beauty and cunning ability with men.

Ever since the Josh incident, Sienna had a deep paranoia that all her men would succumb to Suzy's charms. She thought Jason was different. She was wrong.

Happily Ever After's are for children and fairy tales.

________________________

Suzy hummed happily as she sat in the leather pedicure chair.

She yelled at the nail technician about not using enough products on her feet. The Vietnamese woman scurried away and came back with a glass of water. Suzy grabbed the glass and smashed it on the floor causing some alarm.

Another tech came and resumed her pedicure while the first woman ran crying to the break room in shame. They knew all about Susan Johnson and her tantrums.

Suzy hummed to herself as if she didn't just cause a scene in the middle of a high end salon. She smacked her gum as she flipped the pages of a bridal magazine.

"Ooo I like this one." She turned the magazine and lowered it to show the woman at her feet.

Kim, the nail tech feigned interest at the psychotic lady's bridal dress. Kim caught sight of her left hand and marveled at the beautiful diamond ring.

"Isn't it beautiful? My Jason knows exactly what I like." Suzy cooed.

It was in fact a beautiful ring. Even though Jason hadn't actually bought it for her, Suzy just knew he would be happy with her choice.

Of course she couldn't afford the Tiffany Soleste 3-carat diamond ring either. Suzy didn't think there was anything wrong in stealing her mother's identity to finance the ring. Sharon had excellent credit and Suzy was able to get a $75k limit which all went towards the engagement ring. I mean after all, that was chump change compared to what Jason has.

She continued, "We're thinking of a fall wedding... maybe in the Hamptons."

Kim plastered a fake smile and looked at Suzy from the corner of her eye. She thought what kind of man would put up with this piece of work. This woman was undoubtedly beautiful but had a dark disposition about her... more than just being a snobby bitch.

When Kim was done, Suzy said, "Perfect." As she appraised her French pedicure.

She narrowed her eyes and said, "I expect nothing less."

Suzy then left to check out a couple of exclusive bridal boutiques. She needed to be prepared for when Jason popped the question. She would give him a day to get over that stupid cow and then she would swoop in like a hawk. Jason's not going to know what hit him.

12