Good Guy all the Bad Girls Want Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot five copious streams into her. Thick elastic wads of home made spunk that sloshed around inside her as I collapsed onto her and buried my face into her thick black hair.

We lay there still joined at the sex. Panting as our lust waned and reason came back to us. She bore the weight of me without a murmur as I felt her using the muscles of her sex to milk me dry. I seriously doubted I had any spunk left in my balls. Her face was to the side and she was smiling happily with her eyes closed. She was out and about in whatever place her post climax had created for her to walk.

I eased up off her fearing I was too heavy. I stumbled back for the strength in my thighs had disappeared and my bare backside bumped against the kitchen sink where I stood recovering and breathing hard.

Ruth opened her eyes and saw me standing there. Her attention was drawn to the shrunken member between my legs that was covered in our juices. The devil danced inside her and she quickly fell to her knees in front of me and took me into her mouth to lick my cock clean.

Once satisfied at a job thoroughly done, she stood up to face me as I held out my hands for her. I hugged her to me and whispered sweet nothings and endearments to her for that first sex had been wonderful. And to think this was only the start of our "session" together.

I felt like the luckiest man on Earth.

*

I returned home just after midnight.

I closed and locked my door and leaned back against it as I recalled the past few hours I had spent in Ruth's company. I felt completely empty. In those hours, I had given her all that I had and then some. What an amazing experience for someone who had barely any less than a week ago. Wow. Sex had been much more vital than I had ever imagined it would be.

After our coming together in the kitchen, Ruth had taken my hand and led me to her bedroom. We spent hours there on her bed doing what came naturally between us. We fucked and sucked in as many ways and positions as we could imagine. Ruth loved the cock. To her, it was a means to an end as she enjoyed the delights it brought her.

As we fucked, we talked. And in between the fucks, we drank, ate, and talked some more. Exploring the things that made us what we were. I loved to fuck her face to face as I lay over her thrusting furiously between her spread thighs. Looking at her looking at me gave the sex so much more meaning.

Ruth especially loved to be taken from behind in nature's own natural way. "The fucking Flinstones" as she described us as I filled her womb again. Good old Fred was finally getting the girl.

It is a complete joy to experience the attention of a woman who loves oral sex. To just lie there and let her love you with her mouth is just so satisfying to watch and feel. And she was good. And getting better as she got used to my big fat cock.

I came twice more that evening. She took my second load across her grinning face with a squeal of naughty delight as I knelt astride her chest and masturbated myself to an orgasm that left her covered with a watery mask of my gloop.

"You bad boy," she smiled seductively as she used her fingers to scoop up my sticky spunk and pop them into her mouth so she could lick them clean.

My third spend was deep inside her as we constantly switched positions that ended with her grinding her sex onto mine as she sat astride me. My discharge added more sperm to the original first load I had given her over the kitchen table. She was swimming in my spunk by the time we called it an evening.

We were done. Ruth lay by my side stretching and yawning with contentment as I stared up at the ceiling wondering when I was suddenly going to wake up from the best dream ever.

She turned on her side to look at me with her head propped up on her hand as she used the other to touch and feel me as I recovered. Her hand paused over my heart and she smiled as she felt it thumping loudly.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." I felt absolutely wonderful and sated.

Ruth ran a finger through the hairs on my chest. "I wasn't sure what to expect," she admitted as she leaned down to kiss me on the shoulder.

I turned to look at her. "Expect?"

She twiddled her nose. "You know, the sex," she said quietly, "My late husband wasn't exactly the kind of man who thought that much about doing it if I'm being honest. He was," She paused as if searching for the right word, "Pedestrian in everything he did. We loved each other but there were times I wanted to give him a good shake." Her words drifted away as her gaze focused on my limp cock.

Sometimes you don't see the wood for the trees. Sometimes you just accept the way things are. An ordinary orderly life. Then again, sometimes life throws you a must catch curve ball and sometimes you really do catch it. The trick was to make the most of the opportunities that it brought into your life.

Ruth leaned over and I could feel her breathing on me. "Here," she whispered, "Let me clean you up."

I stared up into the pale yellow glow of the light above us and listened to the sounds of the night as I realized it was time to head home.

*

As I made my way across the square in the dark, I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me. I stopped and turned to see Sharon standing there at her front door in her dressing gown.

We didn't say anything but simply looked at each other in silence.

Then she turned and went inside.

Tomorrow was her day.

What tomorrow would bring God only knows.

*

The end of part 3.

Part 4: Sharon and Ben. An anal kind of education.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

12