Good Guy all the Bad Girls Want Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? I was already in the fuck zone. That glorious feeling when your whole body is at one with the fuck and swimming in a sea of pleasure. Pull out? We were both glistening with sweat as I gasped for air and slowly slid out of her pussy. I fell by her side looking up at the ceiling listening to my heart banging away in my chest. My cock was still ram rod hard and lay twitching on my belly wondering what was up.

Sharon grunted as she rolled over and got up from the bed and ran to her bathroom to return with a green bottle in her hand. She knelt on the bed and gave me a nervous look as she bit her lip. What was she up to?

She held the bottle between her breasts and appeared to be unsure of what to say and how to say it. She frowned slightly and everything came out in a rush as she tried to explain what she was up to and why.

"Ben, I uh, look, listen," she began, "Um, okay, this is more awkward than I thought it would be. But I need to ask you this because it's important. Important for me," She held up the green bottle between us, "This is lube. Lube. For, uh, you know, the ass. It helps when I want to be done up there. Not that I have been. Well, not properly. I've pushed things up there. Plastic things. But now that you're here. I was thinking.."

She didn't have to spell it out. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You want me to fuck you up your ass?" I asked her. She blushed and nodded, "But I thought we were all going to do that on Friday for the first time. With Ruth and Angie. Wasn't that the plan?"

The woman looked slightly embarrassed. "Yes, I know," she sighed as she gave the goop in the bottle a shake, "But I just have a thing about my asshole, Ben. It's hard to explain. Ever since I can remember, I've just had this thing about pushing things in it. NOTHING turns me on more than the thought of getting fucked up there. Nothing. Is that weird?"

To get fucked in the ass?

"No, of course not," I replied, "You like what you like. I mean, look at me. Despite these past few days, I'm still as green as grass. I don't know Jack from shit. Would I fuck you up your ass? Definitely. Do I want to fuck you up your ass? Absolutely. Do I want to wait until Friday to do it? Not if you want to do it right now I don't."

She looked like she was going to cry. "Then this is just between you and me, okay?"

I nodded as she leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Okay then, lady," I smiled as I sat up and took the bottle from her, "I guess you're going to have to teach me how to fuck a woman up her ass properly."

*

Turns out there was a whole lot more to fucking a lady up her ass than I originally thought. It was like the first day of school as I sat on the end of the bed with Sharon standing in front of me stark naked like she was teaching the bum fuck version of A to Zee.

"Alright," she started. She was blushing which kind of added to the entertainment, "First things first. Anal sex for girls. Ladies have to take some precautions before they can get down to business like making sure they've done their poopy stuff for the day and are empty back there. Next, a good practice is to take an enema and clean themselves out. A couple of flushes should do it. Then get some Vaseline or cold cream and rub it into the sphincter to loosen it up."

I was all ears. I raised my hand. "This enema. That sounds like fun to give. Can I do that for you?"

Sharon stuck out her lower lip in disappointment. "Sorry, sweetie," she sighed as she twisted around and showed me her pristine asshole by pulling both her cheeks apart, "Already done it this morning. Um, since today was my turn with you, I kind of made plans on what I wanted to do. Normal sex is great, don't get me wrong, but I wanted more than anything for you to take me up the butt so I could feel a proper real cock up there. Before I got dressed this morning, I stuck the tube up my asshole and gave myself a good thorough douching with the enema and made sure I was as clean as a whistle before I went out shopping."

Oh. Okay. No big deal. Next time for sure. That I had to see and do.

She held up the green bottle. "As I was saying, this is lube. You use this on the both of us. It helps things go in easier. Which is twice as important now seeing as you have a really huge dick. Shoving something that big into my anus is going to need a lot of lubrication. Just make sure I'm thoroughly greased up back there and your penis is also covered in the stuff. Go easy at first. Don't be a bull at the gate. Once I get used to how fat and long you are then you can literally fuck my ass off, got that?"

Yes, Ma'am. This was going to be amazing.

*

How come there was never any lessons like this in College? This is how you do anatomy in biology. Practical demonstrations were the way to go.

Sharon looked slightly flustered as her big moment got closer. "Okay," she said as she considered her options, "We need to get me lubed up first. Um, alright, tell you what, I'll get down on all fours on the bed and you can squirt some of this on my asshole. Okay?"

No problemo. Getting up close and personal with her anus was pretty much up there as far as erotic situations were concerned. I stood back as she knelt on her bed and assumed the position with her splendid bottom stuck right up in the air and wide open to the world. There was, to put it mildly, little left to the imagination.

She glanced at me over her left shoulder. "I'm ready, hon," she told me with her face flushing crimson as she saw me staring at her most private orifice.

I unscrewed the top of the bottle and knelt beside her raised buttocks. Her anal valley was clear and smooth. The skin was slightly off white and the knotted muscle of her anus was not as pronounced as I originally thought it was. It looked really, REALLY tight. How the fuck was my prick going to fit in there?

Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I tilted the bottle up so that the opening was a few inches above her anus and watched as the lube slowly emerged in a long stream of syrupy gel that pooled around her hole. Sharon gasped at the sudden cool sensation around her pud as I put the bottle to one side so I could give her asshole my full attention.

Using the fingers of my right hand, I rubbed the lube all around her sphincter making sure it was liberally coated all over. What a fucking trip this was! I rubbed my thumb over her shitter and teased her with it. Sharon was softly groaning and had her head down resting on folded arms.

"Use your fingers," she urged as she flexed the tight muscle of her anal ring, "Stick them right up my bottom and push as much lube into my ass as you can."

Sharon gave a grunt as I eased one finger into her anal passage as far as it would go. Wow, it felt like my digit was being squeezed in a vice. Then I added another finger and began to push them both slowly in and out of her sucking hole to loosen her up. I spent a good five minutes reaming her out as she moaned and sighed in delight. Sharon was a total anal slut. By the time I was done, her anus was a gaping maw and the sight of her dark passage had me drooling with the need to shove my dick up it.

Now it was my turn.

*

I lay back on the bed propped up on my elbows so I could watch Sharon do her thing.

She had already sucked me enthusiastically for a minute or so and was now pouring a pool of lubrication into the palm of her right hand. One gooey wank coming up. She grabbed my stiff cock and ran her hand up and down it a couple of times leaving the length of it glistening in the early afternoon sunshine coming in through the partly closed blinds of her bedroom window. She held the bottle above my upright cock and let the juice leak down over it like a waterfall until I was soaked in the stuff. Sharon knelt there giggling her head off as she massaged my erection with both hands as if she was taking a turn at a potters wheel.

She finally sat back and admired her handy work. "Wow, look at that thing. You could shove that cock through the eye of a needle," she laughed, "I think I may have over done it a bit," she grinned. Then she looked at me looking at her and a kind of pact of understanding passed between us, "Are you ready, Ben?" she asked as she got to her feet. She looked amazing standing there naked, "I've waited for this moment for a long time. A long ass time."

I rolled off the bed and we sort of looked at each other like we were playing do or dare. Who decides who does what? Which way do you want to take this big old pecker up your back passage? The lady had obviously given this moment some serious thought over the years as she knew exactly what she wanted.

She replaced me on the bed. On her back, she reached behind her knees and pulled her thighs back so that her pussy and asshole were tilted into the perfect position to be penetrated. Looking down, I could see the lube leaking from her asshole.

"I want to see you shoving your cock into my ass, Ben," she said as I settled down on the bed just below her waiting orifices, "Take it slow. Let me get used to the head first. Once my sphincter stretches over it, you can then push the rest of it in."

Easier said than done. I presented the purple head of my fuck stick to her hole and immediately thought there was no way I was going to get all of this up her ass. The head alone was absolutely huge compared to her opening and I started to worry I might hurt her.

"I'm too fucking big, Sharon," I muttered as I rubbed myself in the lubrication.

She had placed a couple of pillows behind her head so she could look down at her anal deflowering. "No, I'm fine. Go on, push a little harder until you open me up enough to push the head into it."

Okay. Whatever you want. I pressed harder and Sharon gasped as the head of my straining cock began to slowly disappear into and through her tight anal ring. The lube was working. I applied more pressure and the rest of my rubbery knob suddenly popped through the tight opening into the hollow of her stretched rectum.

Sharon jerked and yelped at the sudden widening of her hole. "OW!" she grunted, "Nuh, nuh, no! WAIT BEN, DON'T MOVE!!" she pleaded. Her head dropped back and she squeezed her eyes shut as she waited for the pain in her anus to subside.

I gritted my teeth and held steady. I had my own problem to think about. Don't you dare cum, dude. Just relax. Don't think about having your cock up a woman's ass. Think of something else. Anything. Just don't bloody cum right now.

Thankfully, Sharon was good to go again. "Wow, okay. Oh my God, your cock feels amazing in my ass. It's huge! Are you alright? Geez, I must feel so tight for you."

I shook my head to clear it. "I'm okay. Just say when you're ready and we can see how much of me you can take. Just say when." My whole body was shaking with the strain to do the right thing and not sodomize her like a sex starved lunatic.

Sharon took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright, Ben. Push your thing right up my ass."

And I did. The whole nine inches and then some. Right up her dirt road until my pulsating ball sack slapped against her upturned backside as Sharon squealed with delight. That road had been taken an inch at a time and was worth every intense second as she accepted my cock.

When I told her she had taken my whole penis up her ass, she smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen and hugged me to her for a shared moment. We both stared down at our joined sex. I was completely inside her anus and it felt tremendous.

Now I understood why she loved to fuck this way.

*

How does one describe their first anal sex experience?

Sharon still lay on her back with her hands on my chest as I forced myself in and out of her ass at an increasing pace as our passions rose. I was leaning over her and her legs were pressed back with her ankles either side of my neck. Her whole body was compressed with her thighs crushing her wobblingly mature tits.

The erotically obscene squishing sound of the lube doing its thing filled the room as it oozed out around my pistoning penis. Sharon was diddling her button and furiously running her fingers in and around her sweating pussy. She was coming regularly now. Every deep thrust into her anus making her quiver and shake as the sensations wracked her from head to toe.

It had been on the fifth or sixth stroke up her backside when she had suddenly squirted out a small amount of clear liquid soaking our dueling crotches. At the emission, she had jerked wildly in my grasp and screamed out loud in pleasure. I stopped fucking her butt and watched as her ejaculate ran down between her ass cheeks. What the hell?

I was sweating hard at the effort it was taking to do her anally. Ass fucking was far more strenuous than doing it up her cunt. She felt red hot around me. And there were times when I really had to force myself back up her anus as her muscles clamped down tight when she orgasmed. There was no way I could keep this pace up.

"Going to come soon," I warned her. Soon was putting it mildly. I was just about ready to fill her lower bowel with floods of thick white semen. I had already presumed she wanted to take my load up there as she urged me to keep fucking her.

She stretched her arms around my neck and drew me to her. She winced at every thrust of my cock into her gut but kissed me lovingly as I made all her dreams come true. Sharon was a slave to the poop chute boogie. No wonder she ditched her old man. "He thought it dirty," she had whispered to me as we talked and ass fucked. The mad fool. Most men would give their right arm for a woman like this.

I tried to hold out as long as I could but it was no use. My own need began to outweigh hers and my pounding of her asshole got harder and harder as my cock sought its own release.

Sharon kissed my face and licked the sweat dripping from the tip of my nose. "My ass, Ben. Fill my ass with all your spunk. Come in my butt, sweetheart."

My orgasm felt twice as intense and twice as long when it arrived. My big dick bucked and spasmed up her back passage before unleashing a torrent of seed that shot up her bowel and flooded her anal cavity to the brim.

I was, as the saying goes, fucking pooped.

*

I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening with Sharon in her bed.

We loved everything we did together. She showed me how sex could be so much more intense between lovers and the things we did were tinged with a naughty thrill that added spice to our union. It was an anal kind of day.

Sharon masturbated for me as I lay back against the headboard watching intently as she showed me her toys and the way she used them to bring herself off. I helped enthusiastically as she worked a six-inch poodle pink vibrator in and out of her pussy while I plunged a small flexible blue rubber dildo up her spunk filled bum much to her enjoyment - and mine. Her anal orgasms were squirty affairs. Much to her embarrassment and my amusement.

"You must think I'm terrible," she said with her fingers to her lips as we talked about the experience, "I have to be really worked up for that to happen."

"Are you kidding? I thought it was fantastic," I replied truthfully as we lay side by side eating a ready made ham and pickle sandwich and drinking ice cold orange juice. She just playfully slapped my shoulder and fed me a slice of THAT cucumber which had us both laughing like a drain.

During those hours together, I fucked her ass twice more. In between, she loved me orally and swallowed a lesser spend like she was sucking milk through a straw. She sat up and showed me my cum on her tongue before swallowing it enthusiastically.

"I told you I was a naughty girl, didn't I?" she said, peeking up at me as she seductively bit her lip, "Now you know how much of a naughty girl I can be."

Naughty is as naughty does. The naughtier the better as far as I was concerned. This woman gave naughty a bad name.

Everything ends. Everything comes to a natural conclusion. It had gone six when I kissed Sharon goodbye and made my way home. The sex had been amazing. I was so happy it felt like I was floating as I walked. Sharon had been everything I had expected and wanted as a sexual partner. The woman was confident in her maturity and her sexuality and I couldn't wait to fuck her ass again.

Tomorrow was another day. Another session with a different woman. It was Angie's turn and I somehow felt that it would be the best session of them all.

*

End of Part 4.

Next part 5: Angie and Ben.

12