Good Guy all the Bad Girls Want Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angie," I gasped as I lay sprawled on the sofa with my legs spread wide, "For fuck's sake. I need to cum or else you're going to do me an injury."

Still playing her little game, she came to sit beside me and snuggle close as she kissed me softly as we both stared down at my angry purple looking dick. "Does the bad boy with the big dick want to pee pee up my well fucked little beaver?"

I just gave her an "Oh, you fucking tease" look.

She brought her lips to my left ear. "We used to play this game all the time when we first got married. I loved it. The way it made me feel inside when we roleplay. He had me dress up for him. I was a nurse, a nun, a French maid and much more when we played our games. It was so much fun. I haven't stopped coming for the past hour and that's all down to you, sweetie," she breathed, "The pleasure isn't in the moment. It's in the way you make that moment last as long as possible," She stepped back and took my hand, "Come on, time to let you go," She pulled me to the rear of her bungalow and opened the back door which led out into her garden with its lush green lawn.

"Er, wait," I said, making her stop, "You mean do it out here. In your garden?"

She came to my right side and hugged me to her. "Shush, don't worry. It's fine. No one can see us from the road because of the trees, bushes, and back fence. I've walked around here in the nude many a time. The only way anyone will see us is if they fly across in a 747 or something. Come on."

This may be old school to her but it was sure as fuck scary for me. I watched as she walked naked into the middle of her lawn and laid down on the grass. Holy shit. You have got to be kidding. I looked down at my dick which had grown back to its full length, "You fucking fucker and your one track mind," I muttered as I took a deep breath and went to Angie who smiled such a sweet smile as I stood over her wonderful body.

She held her hands up for me to take and I let her draw me down between her slick wide open thighs and mount her in one swift assault on her sex.

She wrapped her thighs and legs around me as I settled deep inside her. "The sex is twice as sweet when made to last twice as long. Sometimes, you need to think about the long game first and the short game least. The trick is to know your limits and when it's more important to not try and reach them." she sighed as she wrapped her arms around me.

So there we were. Enjoying the fruits of our labor in the pale light of the evening sun as I fucked my worldly wise neighbor and filled her amazing pussy with an abundance of well-stirred sperm.

*

Angie looked at me through the steam rising from her mug.

We were sat enjoying the mellow atmosphere of a late Autumn evening on her patio watching the sun slowly set at the end of another day.

"Are you alright, Ben?" she asked softly, "You seem quiet. Hope I didn't wear you out, sweetie."

We were both still naked. Not that it mattered anymore. That initial hesitation had long gone by now. I was comfortable in my own skin and it felt very liberating to sit there with everything hanging out. She was right. I was quiet. Thinking about things. Thinking about everything that had happened to me these past few days.

"No, Angie," I sighed, giving her a wistful smile, "I still can't quite believe all this is happening to me. It all feels like a dream. As if everything I've ever wanted has suddenly become real. It's all too perfect."

Angie tilted her head to one side looking at me. "Someone special will come along. Out of the blue. It might even be someone you already know. Someone you know through your work or a friend of a friend. Something like that."

I shrugged. "Maybe," I said, watching as a pair of blackbirds chased each other through the bushes in front of us, "But that will mean the end of all this. The end of the four of us together and I'm not sure I want to think about that."

The older woman reached for my hand. "Now listen," she began, "What the four of us have is just the most wonderful thing in the world. I'm sure I speak for both Ruth and Sharon when I say we think we're the luckiest ladies to have someone like you with us. But we also realize that all this won't last forever. You can't prepare yourself for what real life throws at you. We know that one day you'll come and tell us it's over. That you have to move on with your life and be with those that have become a part of it. But for now, here, we can enjoy each other. Alright, Ben?"

Yeah. Totally. I nodded. Make the most of the opportunities you have and don't worry about the opportunities that may - or may not - come down the line. I took a long sip of my ice cool beer and let the fading sunshine ease my aching bones.

"How's your mom keeping?" asked Angie suddenly, "Still fighting fit?"

Ah. My mom. The woman who kept me on the straight and narrow by making sure I ate my vegetables. and wore clean underwear. "Oh, she's fine. She's getting used to me no longer being under her feet. I know she misses having me around but it really was time to move out and find my own place. Then all that stuff with my Aunt happened and look where I've ended up."

Angie put down her mug. "Is she dating yet?" she asked, "Such an attractive lady is your mom. She could have her pick of men if she put her mind to it."

I shook my head. "No," I sighed, "She doesn't seem that bothered to be honest. She keeps in touch with her friends and they do things together which fills her day since my dad left."

"That was five years ago, right?"

"Uh huh. Here one day. Gone the next. No idea where he is now. Disappeared with a tall blonde from work by all accounts. The divorce papers came through about three months later with a contact address," I put down my beer on the plastic table, "Mom got a good settlement out of it. Enough to keep her going for a good few years at least."

Angie nodded slowly. "Your Aunt told me he wasn't your real father and that you were adopted."

My late Aunt never could keep a secret bless her. And I loved her for it and missed her so much. But it was true. Mom and dad weren't my real mom and dad. They had adopted me when I was about two and raised me into the sexual deviant I was today. I had a photo of my old mom and dad. Real mom was a fraught looking woman. Bone-skinny with a permanent frown on her face. A difficult woman to like or be around from what I gathered as I'd never felt the urge to explore the family tree.

Apparently, I looked a lot like my real dad. He had a touch of the ogre about him. A man suited to manual labor who the years had roughened up and shaped the way he looked. A real life Fred Flinstone and I took after him. Not sure about the cock department though. If I got the outsized dong from him no wonder his wife looked worn and washed out.

So, there you go. I was adopted. And current mom was my substitute mom. A woman with a Mary Poppins outlook and a whole lot of common sense. I just wished she would spread her wings and live her life to the full now that she had the means and opportunity.

A soft chime of bells pealed in the far distance.

"Hear that?" said Angie, "That's your sign to get your clothes on and head home. You need to rest up. Soak in a bath. Get an early night. Big day tomorrow. Six sharp, remember."

I got up and she came into my arms to hug me tight. She tweaked my sore cock for good measure. "The poor little thing," she said in her little girl's voice and we both laughed as it hung there feeling sorry for itself. It had put in one helluva shift this day.

I lifted Angie off the floor and hugged her to me. "Today was amazing," I said truthfully, "Now I know what squeezing the cock means."

We both laughed and went back indoors. As I was about to close the door I glanced up at the blue evening sky. I frowned for something had changed. Something was different. Angie called me from the kitchen and I slowly closed the door feeling a deep sense of trepidation.

I suspected tomorrow was going to be a day long remembered.

*

The end of part 5.

Next: Part 6. Forget everything you think you know.

12