Good Hearted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan could see the worry in his mom's eyes and wished he could say something to make her feel better.

"It's OK mom. Like I told you, those three will get what's coming to them. They won't be doing this to anyone else." She seemed to take heart in his words and the tension around her eyes dissipated.

When the room cleared out, Ethan let his thoughts return to that night. He didn't imagine that night. He wished he knew what happened to the old man and to know that he was safe and alive and not trapped somewhere, in pain, in the dark, alone. Ethan felt a sudden need to use the bathroom. He entered the lavatory and relieved himself before wandering over the window to look out over the city several floors below. A shuffling brown figure caught his eye. It was an old man. He was carrying a backpack. Ethan's backpack. Ethan stared. The old man turned and looked up, looking Ethan right in the eye. He removed his cap and gave a little bow. Ethan was shocked. The old man turned and walked away. If Ethan had been wearing clothes, he was certain he would have run down the several flights of stairs and out into the cold fall afternoon in pursuit. At least he knew his books appeared to be in good hands.

Ethan climbed back into bed and fell asleep. Becky woke him to introduce his evening nurse and to let him know he would be released in the morning. She promised to be the one who signed him out personally.

In the morning, Becky kept her word. His recovery was astounding. He left without any medical instructions. Becky did hand him a slip of paper for his follow-up appointment and then leaned in and told him to open it privately. He slipped it into his jacket pocket.

Ethan and his mom left the hospital and went back to their small apartment. Sitting in the living room was a new color television. Sitting on his bed was a new laptop. He looked at his mother in surprise.

"Don't make me explain," she told him. "It's ok. We can afford a few nicer things now. And Saturday we will go down to the Verizon store and get you a new cell phone. It's about time we entered into the 21st century."

Ethan gave her a hug and went into his room to get familiar with his laptop. A short while later he emerged and told his mother he wanted to go to the library. The computer was nice, but he missed his friends and acquaintances downtown.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be alright. You need to go to work. You've been so stressed about me and I am fine. Let's get back into our routine, OK?"

Surprisingly, his mother agreed.

The ladies at the library made a big deal out of his return. They continued to gush until he secretly wished they would just let him get back to work and get the books put away. When school let out, the children also made a big deal out of having him back to help him. Ethan found that he could help each child easily now. When he found himself struggling he wished he could help the boy or girl and the path to his goal revealed itself.

At eight o'clock he headed home. He slipped his hand into his jacket pocket and found the folded paper Becky had given him that morning. He opened it up and leaned into the light of a store to read it. It read: "Stop by my apartment and I'll buzz you in. Apt X, XXXX W. 51st North." Ethan's heart raced. He was torn between tearing it up and pressing her intercom button. He wished he knew what she wanted. Ethan found himself on her stoop, staring at her nameplate next to her button. BHearn. He pressed the button.

"Yes?"

"It's Ethan."

"Come on up!"

He heard the door buzz and he opened it. He mounted the stairs and found her apartment on the third floor. As he approached the door, it opened and Becky was half out in the hall corralling him inside.

"Ethan, I am so glad you came up. I owe you a cup of hot chocolate. Or more if you would like."

Ethan was startled by the implication. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins. He wished he knew what to say and how to say it so that he could give her what her heart desired and he didn't make a fool of himself. He wished there was someone who explained how it was all supposed to work.

"Ethan, I know you don't know me well, but maybe that will make what I am about to say easier and not too awkward. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but have you got a girlfriend?"

He shook his head no.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Again he shook his head no.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

His head responded no.

"Do you like girls?"

Ethan grinned sheepishly and nodded yes with a blush.

"Ethan," Becky said as she moved closer to him, "I have to admit that since the night on the stoop, I've thought a great deal about you. I think there's something special about you. A great power for compassion. I find it very alluring. I am drawn to it," she admitted. "I don't know what it is, but I feel like I have a duty to you to teach you about something in you that is just beginning to awaken."

"I don't know what to say," admitted Ethan. "I think you are very attractive. I thought I may have made a mistake that night when I didn't come up, but then I wouldn't have been there when those assholes were robbing that old man and maybe they would have killed him."

"But you wouldn't have been hurt," pointed out Becky.

"I know, but still I am glad I was and the old guy wasn't. I'm all better now and he isn't dead so it all worked out."

"He's not dead? How do you know?"

"I saw him yesterday from my hospital window. He has my bookbag too."

A look of concern crossed Becky's brow. Only Ethan had ever seen this old man. She worried that he was a fragment of an image that Ethan had turned into this old man and now a residual hallucination may indicate brain damage.

"Don't worry," Ethan calmed her fears. "He's real. He's not a figment of my imagination. I am sure I will be seeing him again quite soon. He's got to return my schoolbooks."

The concern left Becky's face and she returned to her previous subject.

"I guess we can get back to what I asked you up for. Please stand up."

Ethan stood and face her. She approached him and placed her hands flat against the front of his shoulders, resting her arms on his chest.

"Now kiss me."

She leaned her face forward, turning her chin up toward his, closing her eyes. Ethan was panicked, he wished he could kiss her like she'd never been kissed before and to make her deliriously happy. He suddenly knew what to do. He leaned in and kissed her softly, barely grazing her lips, his hands moved up the backs of her arms, finger tips dancing, until the met her hair, hanging down the back of her head. He pressed her head closer and their lips melted together. Ethan could feel her heart beating wildly. There was a warmth coming from down below, a rise in her pheromones of arousal. One hand stayed on her neck, his other hand slid down her back to the cleft of her ass. He grabbed her globe and pressed her groin against his. She could feel his swollen excitement through their clothes. Her body shaped itself against his. This kiss was driving her crazy. If only he would French kiss her, she felt she would lose it. His tongue pressed against her lips and when she allowed them to part, orgasmic bliss took over. She grew weak in the knees as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She had never had an orgasm with a partner and never during sex. Now she was climaxing from the kiss of this eighteen-year-old high school senior. She continued to ride on passions back until she felt his kiss fading. They came up for air.

"Was that truly your FIRST kiss?" she whispered.

"Yes," he admitted again.

"It was beyond wonderful. It made me feel... deliriously happy."

"What did you say?" he asked, unsure she had used the exact words of his unspoken wish.

"I meant you are a very good kisser. Beyond good. Exceptional. Mind-blowing really. I don't know where you learned that, but it was so much more than just a great kiss."

"Thank you, but did you say, 'deliriously happy'?" he asked, wanting confirmation.

"I did. Deliriously happy. Deliriously. I am probably ruined for all other men." She laughed. "And I think I should return the favor."

She lowered her right hand until it found his throbbing bulge that was nesting against her stomach. She dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his jeans, releasing the bulk of his cock against his briefs. She worked his jeans down to his thighs and then grabbed both sides of his briefs and eased them off his cock. He wished his cock was the perfect cock in her eyes and would be everything she needed. He felt a warmth in his loins and looked down. He swore he could feel his cock lengthen and stiffen even more. He could swear it looked longer and thicker than it had ever been before. His average six incher was now and above average eight incher and sported an impressive girth. Becky cooed appreciatively.

"All of this for little-old-me?" she asked in a sing-song voice. She grabbed it in both hands and felt certain it was the most perfect cock she'd ever seen, just like she thought it would be. She lowered her lips over the end and felt it slip easily across her tongue and down her throat. She slowly began to suck his cock, milking it with her throat when fully engaged. She manipulated his balls, squeezing and rolling them, allowing his full amount of sperm to flow through is organ. She knew he wouldn't last long. No high school virgin could last long in the mouth of a world champion cocksucker.

Ethan's head rolled back as his orgasm built. He knew that this was what Becky wanted. He wanted it to last. He jerked involuntarily but didn't allow his release. Becky laughed around his cock, knowing he was trying to make it last. She doubled her efforts, sucking and squeezing and stroking. His jerking became more spasmodic until he couldn't hold back. He flooded her mouth with delicious semen, rich in his sperm. She swallowed rapidly, determined to savor it all. After thirty seconds, he stopped bucking and twitching, though his cock didn't lose any tumescence. She withdrew her mouth and stood up.

"That's your first lesson. Would you like to come back tomorrow night for lesson two?"

"If only to keep you deliriously happy," he replied. She hugged him and kissed him, sharing a residual taste of his come with him.

A short time later, Ethan continued his walk home. As he approached the alley of the attack, he half expected to see the old man waiting there. The alleyway was empty. He was disappointed. He was also disappointed that all his books were gone. It was like he broke a promise to his school and to the library by losing those books. He wished he could somehow get them back.

When Ethan arrived at his apartment house, he opened the front door with his key. As he pushed to open it, it was impeded by something behind it. He pushed a little harder and the object slid out of the way, allowing him to slip into the building. On the floor was his book bag. Stunned, Ethan picked it up and looked inside. All of his books were there. He mounted the stairs to the second floor and let himself into the apartment. He took all the books out and put them on the kitchen table. Everything was in order. He was hoping to find a note inside from the old man. A thank you card. A million dollars. A phone number. Nothing.

He laughed at himself and put his books back into the bag. It was late and tomorrow he would have to return to school for the first time in two weeks. He shuddered to think of the amount of work he'd have to make up.

He made his way into the bedroom and got into bed. Tomorrow's problems were for tomorrow. What was left of today was meant for sleep. He closed his eyes and immediately dropped into a deep slumber.

From the shadows at the foot of the bed, the old man stepped forward, though now he didn't appear to be as frail as the first time Ethan had met him. He looked down on the sleeping teen and with a deft touch, rolled his right wrist until the lightning bolt birthmark was facing upward.

"Yes, son, you were right. It's a birthmark, not a tattoo. Soon enough you will know what it means. Soon enough you will come to your full inheritance. Until then, you must keep your good heart. Your service to others will only make you stronger. Only selfishness can be your undoing. Do for others and all will be yours. Do only for others. Do only for others. Do only for others."

His voice faded as did his earthly body. The old man slipped back into the shadow and was gone.

12