Good Intentions Ch. 02: Training Day

Story Info
Sammy's first day of training begins in the living room.
7.9k words
4.19
20.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

This is a physcosexual thriller that explores the darker side of human sexuality and desire, sexual morality, and self-control. The characters in this story are human and like all of us they are flawed, some more so than others maybe.

BEWARE: THIS IS A DARK UGLY STORY. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

******

Good Intentions: Chapter 2: Training Day

I was up at six feeling fresh and full of energy, I was even a little excited, that's something that doesn't happen often anymore. I threw on some shorts and brushed my teeth. I was out the door and heading to my garage gym for my morning workout. I have a small portion of my garage dedicated to gym space and it is equipped to meet my needs. It has a power rack and assorted dumbbells, bands and the miscellaneous things you would find in any gym.

The rest of the garage is full of toys. I have a couple of dirt bikes, one's set up for motocross and the other for trails. I still love hitting the track and trails. My pride and joy is a highly modified off-road buggy that Mike helped me build. It has a four hundred horse power eight cylinder engine with front and rear lockers, which when engaged allow all four wheels to grab at once. It sits on thirty-seven inch tires and has a professionally tuned suspension. I haven't found anything that it can't conquer yet. It has been through, in, up, and over some of the gnarliest shit on the planet. Finally there's my Harley Fat Bob. What an Awesome bike. When I bought it I was looking for a high performance two-seater, Fat Bob met the requirements. Girls love bikes and I love girls. I plan to take it for a spin this weekend.

I went a little light on my workout this morning, I was going to need my energy for what I had planned today. After my workout, it was shit, shower, and shave. I threw on a T-Shirt, shorts and flip-flops and then grabbed my bag of goodies that I put together Saturday on my way out the door.

I texted Sammy, "See you in thirty princess." The thought occurred to me that she might get cold feet since the effects of her hormonal response from last night might have dissipated.

As I'm jumping into my Wrangler I get a text back, "OMG! I can't believe this is finally happening. Careful."

I think to myself, 'me either Sammy, me either' as I pull out of my driveway, in thirty minutes I would be pulling into hers. In less than an hour I will be initiating my best friend's wife into my small harem of sexy married bitches. I just have to keep my primal urges under control, after all, this is just temporary.

The realization hits me on how fucked up it is to seduce my best friend's wife, even with the intent of saving his marriage, but if she leaves him he will probably commit suicide.

During my drive over to Sammy's I begin some psychoanalysis and let my mind wonder. I realize I've been doing a lot of that lately. I start to question myself on what drives me. What makes me, me? Why are married women such a turn-on? What drives my need to want to possess a married women and make her mine, at least for a little while? Why do I get bored so easily? Why do they always seem to want and love it so much? I can't be that different from other men, can I? Why are these primal urges so fucking hard to control sometimes? Where do they come from? I know that I'm a good guy, I would help anyone in need, in fact I've helped a lot of people in need.

Hmm. I figure everyone's like me deep down. Most people are just afraid to be themselves for fear of rejection or being ostracized by their friends and family, or even society in general. But me, I really don't give a fuck what people think of me. Unlike most other people I don't imprison myself in religious, moral, and social constructs that lock us into little invisible cages. That's not living. Living is surviving under nature's law, it's fucking primal. Most people are just sheep being herded around, fattened up, sheared, and slaughtered, all at someone else's whim. Most people don't even realize it, they're weak. But, I guess we all have a part to play in the circle of life; they have their part to play... food. My mind starts to drift to the dynamics of a Lion pride...

As I approach the driveway I put my self-psychoanalysis on hold, for now. Maybe I need to make an appointment to see a shrink. I'm kind of interested in a professional opinion, not that I'm going to change though. I'm a fucking Lion surrounded by herd animals. Hmm.

******

Thirty minutes and some personal reflection later I'm knocking on Sammy's door and letting myself in. I walk in and kick off my flip-flops and look over to see Sammy curled up sitting in her recliner with her legs pulled up and under her. The T.V. is off and it's quiet. As I close the door and turn to walk toward Mike's empty recliner I greet her, "Hey Princess!" I can't help but notice the unsure and anxious look on her face. I think she's having second thoughts. I sit my bag of toys on the empty recliner and think how important the first experience is since it sets the tone for the rest of the relationship. It requires her complete surrender to me. All of her. It's really all about the process.

"Hi Shawn."

I'm standing in front of Mike's recliner by this time as I reach my hand-out to Sammy. She grabs my hand and stands up. We're face-to-face with only a foot of empty space between us. Sammy looks at me and begins stuttering.

"Shawn... as much as I want... this isn't a good... you're my husband's best friend..."

"Shhhh." I cut her off and pull her closer to me with my right hand in the small of her back, our bodies touching. With my left hand I reach behind her and grab a hand full of her soft hair. I gently pull downward raising her face to look into mine. She places her hands to the sides of my waist. Her eyes are searching mine, moving quickly back and forth, almost like she's pleading for mercy, silently asking for a reprieve. She isn't going to get one though. Not now.

'There's those primal fucking urges again, fuck!'

I bend in to give her a kiss. I brush past her lips dragging the tip of my nose and lips very lightly and slowly across her left cheek as I find her ear and whisper, "You know you want this... you fucking need this." I pull back from her the same way I went in, but this time I kiss her. I feel her soft lips pressed against mine. I open my lips slightly, giving her an invitation. I wait for...

A second later she returns the jester in kind. Our tongues dance inside each other's mouths. I can feel her lust building quickly. Her breathing becomes faster. I feel her relax in my arms. I slide my right hand down to her soft ass cheek. I rub it. I squeeze it.

Our tongues continue their lustful dance as I rub and squeeze. I insert my thigh between her legs as I run my hand further down her ass until my fingertips are between her legs and with her ass in my hand I pull her cunt onto my thigh. I feel her heat as I lightly explore the area between her pussy and inner thigh with my fingertips. This is one of my favorite parts of a women's body, it's so smooth and soft under the silk.

I think to myself, 'She didn't try very hard to resist. She needs this too bad.' Our tongues continue their dance with even more passion. Her breathing is shallow and fast. I pull her ass into my leg.

I pull her head back using her hair that is still in my left hand, removing her frantically searching tongue from my mouth. She looks at me as she presses herself into my thigh. Her light brown eyes are filled with lust as I separate from her and take a seat on Mike's recliner.

I point to a spot on the floor between my legs and tell her, "Stand right here." Sammy moves into position.

I give Sammy a thorough gaze. "Turn around slowly." Sammy is wearing red silk pajamas. She begins her slow turn. Her curves are accentuated by the morning light shining through the big bay window and reflecting off of the shiny red silk. Sammy completes her full turn and is now facing me again. Her nipples are poking through the thin fabric. She's looking me in the eye for further instructions.

"Take off your bottoms."

Sammy hesitates, "I... please Shawn... this."

"Take off your bottoms for me. Now. Slow."

Sammy reaches under her top and raises it just enough that I can see her untying the string holding the bottoms secure. With the string untied she hooks her fingers on each side of her waist band and begins to pull her bottoms down.

"Stop. Turn around." Sammy turns around giving me a perfect arm's length view of her ass.

She slowly begins removing her bottoms. I watch as the waist band stretches around her hips and slowly starts to slip down her bare ass cheeks. Her top hangs to about mid ass level. When she gets almost half way over her curvy butt she gently rocks her hips from side to side. I see the thin red line of her thong surrounded by plush naked flesh. I moan, "Mm mm."

Her waist band is now at the bottom of her ass cheeks. "Bend over and keep going." She bends over at the waist, keeping her knees locked as she continues removing her bottoms until they are laying on top of her feet. "Take your foot out." She removes her foot from her pajama leg. Her ass is fucking beautiful. The softness of her womanly essence is hidden behind a thin patch of red satin.

'Fuck! Those primal urges.'

I tell Sammy not to move as I reach up and grab the thin waist band of her thong and very slowly pull it down her hips. The thin string pulls out from between her ass cheeks as I continue my downward journey. I get near the bottom of her ass when the small red patch begins to pull away exposing a tight pink rose bud, then a beautiful pussy, one slow inch at a time until my prize is fully exposed. I let her thong drop to the floor. "Take your foot out." She complies like a good bitch.

All of her womanly essence is on full fucking display. Her tightly closed labia hiding an unused and neglected cunt.

I've wanted to see her like this for years I think to myself.

"Shawn, this is embarrassing I ca..." she begins to protest.

SLAP! I give her right ass cheek a gentle smack. The bark in the smack was much worse than the sting of its bite, this time.

"Oh god Shawn..." escapes from her mouth.

I let out a pleased moan, "Mmmm! Sammy you're a very sexy little bitch. Your ass and cunt are beautiful. I can't believe your husband isn't fucking you at least once a day." I reach up and grab each of her full ass cheeks in my hand and spread them apart. Her pussy lips separate with a wet smack. I release her ass cheeks and watch as they close back. I spread them apart again, her pussy smacks a second time. "Do you here that Sammy?"

"Mmhmm..."

"What is that Sammy?"

"Oh God Shawn... It's the sound of... the sound of my pussy... my wet pussy lips... when you open and close it."

I open and close, open and close...

"That's right. It's a tight wet neglected pussy that is begging for attention, isn't that right?"

"Mmhmm... my tight little... pussy... has been neglected... neglected for years Shawn. It never gets used" She pants out.

I run my finger from the top of her ass crack slowly down and through the center, dragging it over her tight little rose bud. "I'm going to use the fuck out of your tight little pussy Sammy. I'm going to resize it so that it fits my cock. I'm going to fuck it all the time. I'm going to make you my bitch Sammy."

"Please... Shawn... Mmm."

I circle my finger lightly around her asshole. "Guess what else I'm going to do?"

"Ohhhhh goddd... not that Shawn. It's nasty"

"That's right. You're going to give me your tight little asshole too."

Sammy groans, "I... I want you to make me your bitch... I want to be your bitch Shawn. Ughhh... that feels... so good. I've never had... never anything... in my... my butt before. I'm... Mmm... it will hurt."

I continue running my finger down through her wet slit, gliding over her closed entrance. Her hips respond by tilting backward, trying to impale itself on my finger. Sammy let out another moan.

"Mmmm... You get me... so wet."

"In a little while you'll be dripping down your legs princess. You didn't cum last night did you? You didn't cum when you shaved my pussy for me did you?" I continue running my finger around her tight little opening.

"Ughhhh... No Sir. I wanted to... so... so bad, but you... you told me... Mmm... I wasn't allowed to cum... not until you... tell me too... Aghhhh."

"Good girl." I slide my finger further up her slit while adding my middle finger. I now have two fingers between her tight wet labia on their way to her little nub. My new bitch moans to let me know she likes it. My fingers pass over her ultra-sensitive nub. With her clit between my fingers I began to do a running man motion with my fingers on each side of her clit. Her tight little slit and clit act like a treadmill for my fingers.

Sammy moans out loudly, "Oh... Oh... Oh my God... Shawn! Ughh... that... feels... Mmm... so good."

I stop with the running man motion and slide my finger back down her soaking wet slit, down to the opening of her hungry hole. I begin to slide two fingers into her, but she's too tight for two. I slowly open her with my thumb. Her entrance is tightly wrapped around the base of my thumb, the tip massaging the ridged front portion of her vagina. My index finger grinds against her clit, back and forth.

"Oh... fuck... Shaw."

"Damn princess! You have a tight cunt! Mike isn't doing you any fucking justice princess" as I continue my gently ministrations inside and outside of her sweet womanly essence.

It's part of the process. I have to remind them of their husbands.

"Mmmm... I told you... Mike doesn't use it... It's just going to waste... Mmmm... Oh god."

I stand back up as I pull my thumb out of her pussy, it makes that wet sticky pussy sound that I love to hear. I tell her to stand up and turn around. Sammy stands up and we are face to face looking into each other's eyes. I put my wet fingers and thumb into my mouth and taste her. I pull them back out.

"Mmmm. You're fucking delicious Sammy."

Sammy replies in a whispered tone, "Ohhh my."

I begin unbuttoning her top starting from the top button. I work my way down one button at a time until the last one no longer secures her top. Her firm perky tits push her top out from her midsection, leaving a nice little gap of cleavage and flesh. I grab her at the waist and begin running my hands up each side. As my hands move up her body, her top continues to spread further apart until her tits pop finally come out from under the fabric. I continue my upward journey to her shoulders until the top falls to the ground behind her.

Sammy's boobs are magnificent. They are the type that have a nice upward curve leading to large dark areolas with hard dark thick nipples that jet out at least half an inch.

I spin her around and with her ass firmly pressed against me I reach around and grab her tits in each hand from underneath and raise each one in my hand, giving them a squeeze.

Sammy moans "Ohhh god... they're so... sensitive."

I spin her back around and bend over slightly and kiss her left breast, just under her areola. I continue to kiss around her breast sporadically. Sammy moans as her hands rest on my shoulders. I continue my kisses around her breast making sure not to touch her nipple. I squeeze her right breast in my hand as I take her right nipple between my fingers and give it a light pinch, then I roll her nipple between my fingers while at the same time I suddenly suck her left nipple into my mouth and begin sucking.

Sammy yells out loudly, "Ohh... Ohh Fuck... Shawn" while at the same time I put her nipple between my teeth and give it a very light teasing bite, "Ohh FUCK! Ohh FUCK! Ohh... God!" I go back to sucking her tit as she screams out. My right fingers continue rolling her nipple.

"Ohhhh... Mmmm... Shawn..." Sammy's breathing is short and fast "Shawn! You're... I... I'm... Oh fuck SHAWN! I'm about to cum... Oh my... God!"

I stop and spit her hard wet nipple from my mouth and release the other one from my fingers and say "You don't cum until I tell you to cum princess" as I slide my hand down between her legs and cup her whole fucking cunt in my hand. I squeeze her. "Goddam princess, you're fucking soaked."

"Get on your fucking knees." She drops like a stone. As I start to pull my shirt over my head I tell her "Look at me Sammy" as my head pops through the hole in my shirt and it falls to the floor. I look down and see Sammy staring at my chest and then up into to my eyes.

She complies timidly, "Yes Sir."

'Those fucking urges.'

I take a moment to burn this scene into my mind. Sammy is fully naked and on her knees in front of me. Her boobs are on full display. Her nipples look painfully hard. Her beautiful girl-next-door face with its lush light brown eyes look up at me with lust, eagerness, and a desire to want to please me. The thought of it sends electric waves from my brain, straight down my spine and through my sperm filled aching balls. Balls that haven't been drained for four days, four long days waiting on this moment, today, the day that I would make Sammy my little bitch. In just a few moments my best friend's wife would be eagerly learning how to suck my fucking cock like a good slut. In just a little while she would be looking into her husband's best friends blue eyes as she begs me to give her my cock juice, the juice she's waited on for years.

I scream into my own head 'Goddamn these urges, fuck!'

I shake my head with the thought of it all. "What do you want Sammy?"

"I want you Shawn." She whispers.

"Don't be fucking shy, what do you want Sammy? Tell me exactly what you want right now."

"I want to see your dick Shawn. I want to hold it in my hand. I want to feel it in my mouth."

"I don't have a dick Sammy."

"Yes you do. I can see your bulge. I saw it yesterday when you showed me when I was on the sofa."

"Show me how bad you want to see it, convince me that I should let you."

"Please Sir, can I pleasssse see your dick? Can I touch it? Pleassse Shawn?"

"Take off my shorts princess." Sammy reaches up with visibly shaking hands and grabs the button of my shorts and pushes it through the little hole and then slowly unzips me. My cock is pressed against my leg, straining to be released from the tight confines of the rip-stop nylon. She grabs the bottom of my shorts and begins to tug down. "SLOW!" I tell her. She was getting to eager.

Sammy slowly pulls my shorts down, inch by inch, exposing my short trimmed bush. She continues pulling, exposing the shaved thick base of my cock. Her eyes are locked onto my crotch with childlike anticipation. She wets her lips. She continues her slow pull downward on my shorts exposing more of thick veiny shaft. She's almost half way down my length now. Sammy lets out a little moan, "Ohhhh... my."

She continues to pull until the ridge of the glans is seen, and with a strong flex of my pelvic floor muscle I unleash it from its constraints. As my cock springs up it rubs against her cheek as it seeks its full unencumbered length. A big smile crosses Sammy's face, "Oh wow!" Sammy looks back up at me as my shorts hit the floor. I step out of them.

She starts to reach for my cock and I slap her hands down. Sammy recoils her hands. "Put your hands behind your back." Sammy quickly complies. "You don't touch my cock without permission do you understand?

Looking into my eyes Sammy replies in a horsed voice, "Yes Sir! Can I please touch it? Pleasseee Sir. I need... I need to feel it."

"Are you sure Sammy? Are you certain this is what you want? If I let you suck my cock there is no going back. We can stop now if you want to..."

"NO! Please Shawn. I need you... I... I have to have you. Please? I can't go back now."