Good Intentions Ch. 03: Training Day

Story Info
Shawn moves Sammy to the dining room table.
9.5k words
3.78
17.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

This is a physcosexual thriller that explores the darker side of human sexuality (if there is such a thing), desire, morality, and self-control. The characters in this story are human and like all of us they are flawed, some more so than others maybe?

This story contains a cheating wife, a friend's betrayal, domination, submission, humiliation, mind games, and all of the other good stuff. This story and series can be placed in one of several other categories, but I'm keeping this story in the Loving Wives category due to its general theme.

******

Summary:

In chapter one Shawn learns through his ex-wife Jen that her best friend Sammy is unhappy in her marriage and intends to divorce Shawn's best friend Mike. In an effort to prevent a divorce and save his friend pain and suffering Shawn develops a plan to seduce Sammy and provide her the needs that are unmet by Mike, which will buy him time to educate Mike in the errors of his ways. Shawn executes his plan of seduction on Sunday while at their house under the pretense of watching the World Superbike race and helping Sammy make his favorite brownies.

Chapter two begins bright and early the next morning. Shawn's personality is explored while he drives over to Mike and Sammy's. Once at their house Shawn begins the process of indoctrinating her into his small harem of married bitches. Shawn begins with oral training in the living room. He is disturbed by some of the realizations he has about his best friend and he begins to questions his own good intentions.

Chapter three picks up after a short rest and recovery from the living room scene and continue onto the dining room table.

******

Good Intentions: Chapter 3: Training Day (cont.)

..."Lift your hips Princess." Sammy lifts her hips and I slide the pillow under her ass. Her legs are dangling off the edge of the table. I reach down and grab her right leg behind her knee and tell her to lift her legs up and put her feet at each corner of the table and to let her knees spread wide open.

"Stay just like that. Don't move."

"Yes Sir." Sammy replies as I make my way back to the living room to retrieve my phone.

A minute later and with my phone in hand I start my way back to the kitchen. I reach the top of the stairs and look left, past the counter top and over to the dining room table. Sammy, my best friend's wife is laying just like I left her. Her head is tilted in my direction and she's wearing a warm smile. Her hands are resting on top of her lower belly. Her tit's jet up from between her arms. Her nipples are hard. Her legs are still spread wide open with her feet on each corner of the table.

"Damn! What a beautiful fucking site. I'm going to get a couple pics before we get started."

Sammy reacts with a little worry on her face, "Oh god. You're not going to put them on the internet are you Shawn? That happened to this girl I know from yoga class."

"No Princess, I wouldn't do that. These are for my personal. It's all part of the process. I always get before and after photos."

"Stay just like that." I push the button on my phone and I hear the 'Click.'

"Now, look straight up at the celling." 'Click. Click.'

"Good girl. Now, grab the edge of the table with each hand and close your legs together." Sammy complies while still looking up at the ceiling. 'Click.'

Now tilt your head as far back as you can and arch your back baby... awesome." 'Click. Click.'

"Does Mike have any fucking idea how sexy you are Princess?"

"Mike hasn't told me I'm sexy since... I can't remember."

"He has no idea how lucky he is." I tell her what she wants and needs to hear.

Sammy giggles and blushes, "Ahw... thanks Shawn... you're so sweet."

"MmHmm." 'Click.' "You are so fucking sexy Sammy. Now, remove your left hand and drape it over your right breast."

Sammy reaches across her body and grabs her right boob. "Like this Shawn?"

"Fuck yeah Princess just like that. You're a natural." By this time I'm a closer to the table and her body fills the picture frame. "Move your hand a little further over your boob... stop... right there... to far... back just a little bit... stop! Right there." The light reflects brilliantly off of her large two carat engagement ring and wedding band. 'Click. Click. Click.' As I'm clicking away I can't help but reflect back for a moment, back to a time some twenty years ago when I helped Mike pick that ring out. He saved his money for almost a year to buy that ring.

"Now, stay just like that, but spread your legs wide apart... good... good." 'Click.' "Now put you right hand on your pussy... awesome." 'Click. Click. Click.'

"Fucking Awesome Sammy. Now blow me a kiss." Sammy puckers her lips as I zoom in on her face and chest. 'Click. Click.' I can see my dried cum on her face and in her hair as well as the mascara on her cheeks from our earlier session in the living room. "If you weren't married to my best friend..." I cut my sentence short. I want her to think about the 'what-ifs.' Not that I would ever get married.

"Almost done. Put your arms back down and drop your legs so they dangle off the end of the table... good girl." This position jets her hairless mound up into the air. Her shaved pussy curves downward into her toned smooth thighs that round up. 'Click. Click. Click.'

I walk over to where Sammy's legs are dangling from the table, where Mikes chair would be if I hadn't pulled it out of the way when I laid her down. I'm looking straight down Sammy's delicious fucking body as she looks back at me, both hands cupping her breast. I tell her she's fucking gorgeous.

Sammy gives me a giggle, "I'm glad you like what you see Shawn."

"Don't do anything until I tell you to, understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"I'm going to explain what I want you to do next. When I say 'show me' I want you to do what I've told you to do. Understand Princess?"

"Yes Sir." She bites her lip.

"I want you to very slowly run your hands down the center of your belly, down over your mound, between your inner thighs like you're reaching for your ankles. Keep going until your elbows are next to the inside of your knees. Then wrap your hands around your lower legs so that your hands are on the outside of your leg and your elbows are on the inside. Then when I say 'show me' I want you to pull your legs as far up to your head as you can as you layback. Keep your legs spread as wide as possib..."

"Oh god Shawn."

"I want to see how your Yoga classes are paying off. Do you understand what I want you to do Princess?"

"Mm Hmmm."

"Very slowly Princess. Show me what belongs to ME now."

Sammy locks eyes on me and bites her lip and very slowly begins running her hands down her body like I instructed her. I watch her hands glide over her belly.

"Good girl." Sammy's hands are covering her freshly shaved mons as she begins to pull her feet up toward her as she sits up to reach for them. She continues her journey downward, her elbows are pushing her legs wider apart as her hands reach for her ankles. "That's it my sexy little bitch, now show me what's MINE."

Sammy wraps her hands around her ankles. Her elbows are pushing outward against her knees spreading her legs wide.

"Lay back Princess."

Sammy leans back. Her legs are spread wide open and locked into place with her arms. Her face is almost between her boobs. I see everything. Every beautiful thing. Her pussy and her tight little virgin rose bud are on full display. I think, 'Damn, if Mike could only see how fucking sexy his wife looks right now. Maybe I'll show him a before picture of my newest "Tinder" slut.' I can't help but laugh out loud with the thought of it.

"Mmm... Mmm... Fucking delicious." 'Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.' Her shaved mons is thick. Her outer labia are dark, swollen, wet, and gapping open. Her inner lips are bright pink and her clitoral hood is pulled back exposing a thick, swollen clit that jets out a half an inch. Her vaginal entrance is closed tight. "Mmm... what a sexy, wet, tight cunt Sammy."

Sammy whispers, "I'm glad you like it Shawn... it's all yours."

"It isn't going to look like this for long Princess. Now, reach down with your left hand and put your middle and ring finger into your hungry little hole for me."

Sammy giggles, "Shawn, you're so not right honey."

Sammy runs her left hand down to her pussy. Her fingers find her entrance as I watch her pussy resist the intrusion of her fingers, but it finally gives and her fingers sink to the second knuckle as she lets out a soft moan. The overhead light glistens off of her rings. "Fucking perfect." 'Click. Click. Click.'

With the modeling session all done I put my phone down on the counter beside me next to the bag of toys. "Relax baby. Put your feet back on the table. I want to taste you." Sammy removes her wet sticky fingers from her pussy as she relaxes and places her feet on each side of the table. "Lick your fingers." Sammy locks her eyes on me and puts both fingers into her mouth and moans while she sucks them clean.

I grab Mike's chair from against the wall were I pushed it out of the way earlier and sit down. Sammy's hot wet cunt is at eye level and ready to be eaten. My mouth waters at the thought. I reach up and grab her knees and pull her legs apart, "Spread those sexy legs for me baby, I'm going to eat my pussy."

"Oh god Shawn I'm already tingling."

I begin my journey by slowly kissing my way down her inner right thigh one soft kiss and tongue stroke at a time against her soft smooth leg. Sammy purrs her excitement as I continue my way to her hot dripping cunt. The intoxicating smell of her neglected pussy is like a fucking drug, it is hypnotic. I use my left fingers to run up and down her slit as my mouth continues its journey to her creamy core.

I rub my finger around her tight little rose bud and Sammy's hips involuntarily buck up as she moans out loudly, "OH Shit... Oh fuck... Mmm... that feels good Shawn." I continue my kisses and a slow circular rub around her tight asshole as she gyrates her hips in anticipation of my arrival to her pussy.

I run each hand up between her legs, up to her cunt, and spread her pussy wide open. I stick my tongue in her crack and flatten it out as I slowly lick my way up. I stop as I roll over her asshole and press the tip of my smooth wet tongue into her little rose bud, and then out and around. At the same time that I rim her asshole, Sammy presses herself into my face as she moans out "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

My tongue continues its journey as her hips relax back into the pillow that her ass is resting on. My tongue continues up her soaking wet slit and presses itself into her hot tight hole. I linger there for a few seconds as I tongue fuck her wet pussy. She's already so fucking wet that her juice is leaking down my tongue and into my mouth. That triggers me to close my lips around her hole and suck and slurp her juice into my mouth. I think, 'Goddamn she tastes so fucking good.' The sounds of my mouth slurping her cunt echo through the house.

As I release my lips from around her hungry hole. I think 'this bitch isn't going to last very long once I start eating my new pussy.' I suck her right cunt lip into my mouth and gently suck it as I roll my tongue on the inner side of her swollen lip and into her wet hole. I use my tongue and upper lip to pinch her pussy lip so that I can pull it out and away, stretching it as I suck it. Sammy is in full fucking moaning mode now. She grunts and moans as she tries to close her legs. I push them back apart with force and release her sexy achy cunt lips from my mouth. "Bitch, don't even try to close your legs" as I continue my journey to her creamy core.

"Fuck Shawn! Your tongue feels so fucking good. God Damn it! I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum... all over your... Mmm... your fucking face... Ughhhh."

I begin sucking harder on Sammy's hungry pussy as she gyrates against my mouth and tongue. I suck her clit into my mouth and roll the underside of my tongue around it as I continue sucking her warm sweet essence into my mouth. Sammy grabs the back of my head and pulls me into her hot steamy pussy as she grinds herself against my face. I reach up between her legs and grab each of her boobs and begin squeezing her tits and rolling her hard nipples between my fingers.

Sammy clamps her legs around my head as she pulls my face tighter against her spurting pussy and yells out, "Oh MY FUCKING GOD! OH... My... UGHHHHHHH..." Her pelvis grinds into my face muffling her screams. Like a rabid fucking bear I let out a loud growl straight into her core as I press my face into her cunt and grind it left to right, up and down, around and around, like a Pitt Bull shaking a toy, all the while lapping her cunt with my tongue. I try to suck her pussy dry. I can only hear her muffled screams, "OH GOD... SHAWN... PLEASSSSSE... UGHHHHHHHH... STOP... I CAN"T TAKE IT... I CAN"T... AGHHHH... PLEASSSSSSSEE." As her hips rise from the table and press tighter against my mouth her hands are on my shoulders pushing me away as I drive further into.

I finally release her spent pussy from my mouth. Her ass falls back onto the pillow and I watch her cunt contract while her puffy pussy lips twitch uncontrollably. Her tight little rose bud winks open and closed with the rhythm of a blinking turn signal. Even her thighs spasm and shake. I look up at her between her legs, I can feel her hot cunt juice on my face. "I've been wanting to eat you for a long time Princess. I'm glad Mike finally gave me a reason."

******

With her last orgasmic contraction over I step to the side of the table so that Sammy's head is to my left and her feet are to my right. I bend over and kiss her in the center of her soft belly. She draws her knees to her chest quickly as she giggles.

"I can't even describe how good that was Shawn. That was better than a little while ago. It's like... like every nerve in my body was super sensitive and tingling. I never thought having my pussy licked could feel so good..." Like an afterthought she continued, "Mike's never done that to me."

I smile at her, "I enjoyed making you cum that hard Princess. Your husband is a fucking idiot. You taste delicious. There's so much more to come."

Sammy and I take a quick break to let her recover from the intensity of her orgasm and to get something to drink.

******

After our short break I tell Sammy to get back up on the table. She sits her ass back down on the pillow, "Oh god Shawn. Look how wet this pillow is. I'm going to have to wash it."

"No you're not. You're going to put it back on the couch tonight to air dry. I want it to be a reminder for the next couple of days. Now, lay back and grab the edge of the table and don't let go, no matter what." Sammy reaches her hands back down to the sides of the table and grabs on. "Keep your legs spread and don't even think about fucking closing them."

"Yes Sir."

I begin to run my hands over her soft firm body. My left hand glides like a feather around her collar bone, neck and throat, down and around each breast, between her cleavage, down her belly to her navel and then back up, haphazardly, my hands glide with no intent, no pattern. Simultaneously, my right hand is doing the same thing, but up and down her inner thighs, to her knees and back down, brushing across her bald mons just above her clit and over to the other thigh, back and forth, over and over.

Sammy's nipples are hard as granite and protruding from her areolas with need. I can smell the sweetness of her sex as it drifts up. My hands are in slow but continuous motion, never stopping.

"Mmm... Shawn... please don't... don't stop. This... feels... feels so good... pleasssse don't..."

I grab her left breast in my hand and begin kneading it.

"Mmmm... that feels s... so... gooood. I didn't know I could feel like this."

I slide my right hand down her left inner thigh until my hand is back on her mons. I grab her entire soaking wet sensitive cunt in my hand and slowing start squeezing and releasing." Sammy's hips start gyrating.

"OH GOD... SHAWN... Aghhh."

"What am I doing Princess?"

"Oh fuck... You're... Mmm... squeezing... my pussy."

I squeeze her tit and cunt a little harder. "Try again. What's in my right hand bitch?"

"Mmmm... your... your pussy Sir.

"Close, but what do I call MY pussy?" I squeeze and releasing her tit, I squeeze and release her pussy.

"Aghh... your... your... squeezing your... wet... Mmm... your wet... fucking cunt... Aghh."

Out of nowhere I give Sammy's pussy four rapid-fire slaps, 'SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.' She squeals out as her back arches off the table and her legs begin to close. Just as quickly I grab her pussy in my hand and start kneading it. In a raised voice, "I told you not to close your legs Princess, keep'em open." Sammy recovers from the mild pussy slaps as she spreads her legs apart and her back straightens out. I roll her puffy lips in my fingers and gently pull upward as I think to myself, 'This use to be my best friend's pussy. Then I laugh as I realize who the fuck am I kidding, Mike never owned this fucking cunt.'

After several seconds of kneading, rolling, and stretching her slippery pussy, I give it a firm circular rub before I push two fingers into her. Sammy lets out a sexy grunt as my fingers bury themselves to the hilt inside her tightness. "I need you relaxed and loose Princess." Sammy just moans as she grabs the table with a firm grip.

With my two fingers inside her tight neglected sex I begin to sweep my fingers across her G-Spot, left to right, right to left, back and forth, applying upward pressure with each pass. Sammy begins to buck her pelvis against my hand as she moans out. I move my left hand to her right breast and begin squeezing. Each squeeze is synchronized with my fingers sweeping across her G-Spot. Squeeze and sweep, squeeze and sweep, firmer, faster... squeeze and sweep. Sammy's pelvis pulls up off of the table, like she's trying to run away from the pressure of my fingers, but my fingers are relentless they never stop applying pressure. I squeeze and sweep. I can feel her G-Spot begin to expand.

I continue my squeeze and sweep rhythm as I bend down and kiss her neck. Sammy continues her low guttural 'Ohs' and 'Ahs' as I kiss my way around her neck and throat. She throws her head back to give my warm wet lips full access as she turns towards me so I can continue around to the other side. I continue to squeeze and sweep as her hips involuntarily gyrate. Her special spot continues to swell.

"Oh fuck Shawn. I... I have to pee. Oh god. Please stop... Mmmm... I'm going to pee."

I look into Sammy's lust-glazed eyes and tell her, "No you're not Princess. You're about to gush or squirt that precious fucking cunt juice all over the goddamn place. Just relax and let it go slut. I want your married pussy to cum all over my fucking fingers. Can you do that...?" I change my pattern to tapping hard against her G-Spot as I push my fingers towards the bottom of her married pussy and pull up against her fat G-spot with fast firm pulls while simultaneously reaching my left hand down to her mons to apply firm downward pressure. "Can you do that for me bitch?"

Sammy yells out, "Oh god Shawn... Sir... YES... Grrrrr... YES... can... Mmmm... can... can I... Aghh... pleasssse... pleasse... let me cum for you?"

"Look into my eyes slut." I continue my hard upward tapping strokes with my fingers.

"Pleasse Shawn..."

"I want you to cum for me when you scream bitch. Is this your husbands' pussy?"

"Mmmm... Oh Fuck." Sammy lets out a primal scream as her knees pull into her chest and her pussy tightens around my fingers while her hands grasp and squeeze my arms. "FUCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOO." I increase the pressure and speed of my upward tapping strokes as my friend's wife releases her sweet nectar in one powerful squirt after another. Sammy struggles to catch her breath as her body convulses on her dining room table. As she continues to try and catch her breath her pelvis thrusts violently. I run my left hand up to her tit and squeeze it as I pinch her nipple between my fingers. I whisper into her ear, "That's a good girl, you're going to make a fine little slut one day... look at you... squirting pussy juice all over your husbands table... right where he's going to eat dinner tonight... all for his best friend... this is my fucking cunt now... you belong to me now bitch."