Good Little Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess he brought his hammer after all!

I ever so slowly unbuttoned and unzipped him, wanting the big reveal to last forever.

Gravity took over and his shorts dropped to the floor. Rod's massive tool looked as if it would burst forth from his tight black boxers. The head and several inches poked out the top. Precum was clearly flowing from the massive head, down the shaft, and soaking the elastic band.

I licked my lips. Ben gasped.

"Holy fuck that's a big cock!" Ben exclaimed.

"Like I said, I hope you're not too self-conscious. It's a big fucking cock."

I reached forward, hands shaking, for his waistband. I paused, unable to control myself, leaned forward and kissed the tip as if I were worshiping Thor's ring and pledging an oath of fealty. His cock was my master and I was its willing servant.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and backed away. I had to see this hammer in all its glory.

I could now see Ben rubbing his cock through his shorts in my peripheral vision. While Rod's cock was new to me, this beast was long the object of Ben's desire. Yet I would have it and he could only watch.

I turned to look at Ben. The look on his face said he was perfectly content to merely watch and live vicariously through me.

"It's okay, Chrissy. Take it, take that big cock."

I looked up at Rod. He was smiling broadly at me.

"Good thing you gave her permission, Ben. It's like a fucking spell for good little bitches. They always know what they need to do."

Yes. I needed to. I was under its power. I needed to feel the weight of it.

I slowly peeled his boxers down, revealing Thor's hammer in all its glory.

Whereas my own pleasure bits were maybe the size of a Coahuila hot sauce bottle, appropriate for my size, Rod's cock was astonishingly big. Easily a foot long and as wide as the base of a catchup bottle.

I could also now see that Rod had manscaped an arrow pointing to his cock. Proud much? Couldn't blame him really. I mean, my god!

As his hammer sprung free, I reached out palm up and let it land in my hand. The weight of it. I nearly fainted. And balls to match. Large orbs defying gravity in a silky smooth shaved sac.

In fact, there wasn't a hair on him. Polished and oiled, it seemed, as if he'd just walked off a muscle contest stage.

"Swing it, feel the weight my little bitch" his booming voice commanded.

I glanced over at Ben who was nodding, pleading, for me to comply. He was loving the show as much as I was staring in it!

I swung it gently side to side. Then more vigorously. Precum splattered against my lips and I excitedly licked it off.

Rod turned to Ben. "Cumslut too?"

Ben just nodded, not taking his eyes off the action.

I held it with two hands now, the sheer size making my hands look incredibly dainty, and swung it side-to-side gently smacking my cheeks. My head shifted each time as the momentum, the weight of the beast, transferred to my skull.

I then lifted it vertical and dropped it on my tongue. Each thud spilling delicious precum on my taste buds.

While I would've delighted in continuing this play for, well, ever, Rod had other ideas, other needs.

"Now the hard part. Especially for a little bitch like you."

I froze, startled. There's no way I could take this beast in my virgin pussy! Fuck, I couldn't take this thing if I was a street whore!

Rod lifted his hammer to my mouth.

Thank the gods!

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. As the head slid past my lips, they stretched taught. My mouth strained to take him in, and that was just the head!

I pulled my tongue back and down as firmly as I could to make more room. I leaned forward, desperately forcing more of his meat into my mouth. Even with effort, I could barely get more than 3 inches in.

"I love this part, especially with the little ones" I heard Rod say before he pulled quickly out creating a loud 'pop!'.

"Fuuuck!" I heard Ben say, followed quickly by the sound of a zipper.

Now completely overcome with lust, I was licking and kissing the object of dreams I didn't know I'd had with absolute abandon.

I felt my skirt being lifted and panties pulled down past my butt cheeks. My cock still firmly and rigidly tucked in the front half, I felt Ben's cock slide effortlessly up and down across the opening of my gurl pussy. A river of precum was pouring from the tip, slickening my wanting virgin hole.

Thankfully it was Ben back there, I thought relieved. I needed fucking, desperately, but was definitely not up to taking Thor's hammer tonight (or any other night!). Still, I was worried what it would feel like. I'd never, with anything or anyone. Not there.

A good distraction was in order. And the most impressive one imaginable was right there in front of me for the taking!

I leaned forward, lifting my booty for Ben's easy access, and took as much of Thor's hammer as was humanly possible in my mouth. My lips strained from the girth, bolts of pain shot through them like lightning.

"That'a girl!" Rod complimented as I took maybe a third of him in. "Hold it, hold it" he instructed as Ben's cock sunk into my core.

Whatever pain I would've felt from my first gurl fucking was masked by the pain my lips were experiencing stretching to take Rod's cock. Ben slowly sunk deeper, taking his time, as I held still.

I was being spit-roasted, it occurred to me, and I was loving it. My face tried to smile at the thought but that made the pain so much worse. I instinctively pulled my mouth off Rod's cock to another impressive pop.

And that's when I felt it. Ben was now fucking me proper and it felt indescribably wonderful. Waves of pleasure from deep inside me spread throughout the core of my body. I arched my back, my chest nearly upright, and all was revealed.

My panties, already pulled below my bubble butt on the back, slipped off my cock which sprung free. My miniskirt was far too light to hide the now obvious hardness beneath it.

In an absolute flash, I felt a large hand firmly grasping my throat. And just as absolutely, I realized how truly fucked I was.

"What the fuck Ben, your hot little bitch has a cock!"

Ben, still inside me, was as silent as he was still.

"I'm not gay, motherfucker. What the fuck?!" Rod demanded.

Ben was silent a moment, then yelled back "Dude, I ain't gay either man!"

Ben's entire body vibrated with each word. Entire, including his cock, buried deep inside me. I almost came from the wonderful sensation! Thankfully he continued.

"But dude, dude, look at her!"

Rod looked me up and down, resting his eyes on my face.

"Is that the face of a dude? She's smoking hot, giving you a fantastic blowjob with that pretty girl mouth of hers. How is that gay?"

Rod pondered a moment. I must take real effort what with all the blood in that giant cock, I thought.

"But she is. Fucking gay dude."

"Because she's sucking your cock?"

"Duh, definitional my man."

"Dude, I ain't gay either, you know that right?"

Rod wasn't so sure, given the situation.

"Of course I'm not! Just look at her. She's fucking gorgeous. Grade-A choice hot little bitch ass right here." Ben smacked me on the butt for good measure.

I wondered if I should be offended by Ben's description. Well, for a millisecond. I was his grade-A choice hot little bitch and proud of it!

"What straight guy could turn down a perfect hot feminine bod like hers?" Ben continued. She's just got a little bit extra. Nobody's perfect."

I didn't take that as an insult. Ben was fucking ecstatic when he found out about my 'little bit extra' earlier this evening.

Rod seemed to be buying it by the relaxing hold on my throat. Which, I thought, was unfortunate.

Now that I might survive this little misunderstanding, I realized I was really enjoying his hold on me. I felt utterly powerless and filled with cock. I didn't want it to end! I did feel a bit bad about wanting Ben to shout some more though.

"And as far as sucking your cock, you have to admit you've got a truly magnificent dick dude." Ben was going for broke.

Rod's hand grasped firmly at my throat again.

Yay! Now fuck me Ben, please fuck me!

"I mean, look at that beast! I'm totally straight and seeing that thing, even I want to suck it! That's real power right there dude. Can you blame her?"

Yep, Ben went there. Totally playing to something bigger than Rod's cock: his ego.

Anyone who spends that much time and effort manscaping a delicately shaped arrow pointing to his junk is overly proud of it. I mean, there's manscaping for the pleasure you get from soft hands on your scroat, and then there's Rod's pube advertisement of how awesome he thinks his junk is.

It was working, Rod's hand was relaxing its grip on my throat again.

Instead of being disappointed, I was getting even more excited. Ben might get lucky here, setting himself up for blackmail and all.

"Straight man like you would suck my junk?" Rod asked.

Ben panicked, or at least did an excellent job pretending to, which Rod totally bought.

"I mean, uh..." Ben stuttered.

"'Cause you know, I can't have anyone hear about me getting blown by a sissy girl, even a really fucking hot one."

OK, I forgave him for his ego. That was really sweet of him to say.

"Dude, you may have been getting a blowjob, but I..." Ben realized he was still inside me and pulled out. "WAS banging her." Ben tucked his hard cock into his shorts.

I felt so very empty, I wanted Ben's cock back inside me so badly!

Rod laughed. "Yeah, but you could leave that part out in the telling, couldn't you. And then where would I be? Yeah, I got a blowjob but Ben fucked the sissy. Doesn't make me look any less queer now does it?"

Rod's cock was growing bigger again, he'd decided what the solution was.

"Yeah..." Ben replied. How he said that without letting out the joy he must be feeling.

Rod started swinging his cock like Thor would swing his hammer teasing an enemy before battle.

"I figure, the only way I can be sure you'll stay quiet is if you blow me. No way you'd talk then."

Bingo!

Ben couldn't help but flash a smile of true joy as Rod forced him down to his knees. Rod then swung his cock, slamming it against Ben's face. Precum splashed on his cheek. Ben was now marked like the cocksucker he was.

"Suck it, bitch!" Rod commanded.

Ben slowly leaned forward. There's no question he wanted this moment to last as long as possible, which was good because his hesitation definitely looked like he didn't want to do it.

Rod moved forward, bridging the gap, sliding the head of his cock in Ben's mouth. I gasped at the sight.

"Ooh, she likes it! Your little bitch is getting off watching you suck my dick."

Ben glanced over towards me and winked.

I watched as long as I could, committing every moment to my 'Best of Spank Bank' mental reel. Ben's mouth was bigger than mine, lucky for him, but Rod's cock was still barely fitting inside. It was an unbelievably hot thing to see.

My voyeurism didn't last long though, I had to get in on the action.

I shimmied up to Ben's side. He pulled his mouth off the monster cock and pointed it towards me.

"Uh-uh, bitch, you suck that thing!" Rod pushed his cock back in Ben's mouth. "She can help, but her pretty little mouth ain't no match for Chucky here." Rod grasped his cock for effect.

Chucky? It took me a few moments to get the meaning. So big it can make a girl hurl.

Ben did his best to take more than a third of it in. Rod pushed more in and Chucky nearly got his due.

"Little bitch, get over here and help a brother out. Always wanted a two-fer."

I started licking the thick shaft while Ben sucked. Rod chilled, knowing Ben was all-in now, and let us go to town. We kissed and licked and worshiped the fucking thing.

Kissing each other as our tongues lashed the tip of Rod's cock, we then slid our lips down the shaft in tandem, our eyes locked on each other.

"Fuck yeah, that's it bitches!"

Ben couldn't take it anymore and pulled his cock out and started pumping it. Rod, of course, saw him.

"Need to change the name of my cock. Chucky, the Fag-maker!" Rod declared, ever proud of its power.

Ben lowered his head and took one of Rod's massive orbs in his mouth, his ballsac stretching luridly. Rod moaned.

Ben pulled his shorts down to get better access for his fist pumping. I saw for the first time that he was wearing pinkish panties! He pulled the cloth over the panties to hide them and resumed pumping.

"Suck the tip, suck the tip!" Rod commanded. Ben and I took turns getting into a great rhythm.

"Fuuuuck!" Rod exclaimed as he began pumping cum on our faces and in our mouths as we continued taking turns sucking him down as much as physically possible. It was glorious!

Then, surprising the hell out of me, Rod knelt down a bit, wrapped his giant muscled arm around me, and lifted me up to him as if I were weightless. Then he kissed my mouth, cummy tongue and everything!

I glanced over to Ben and he was in 7th heaven pumping away at his cock with eyes locked on the lurid scene.

Rod put me down and pulled up his boxers and shorts.

"So Ben, pro-tip. Straight guys don't wear fucia panties."

Ben and I looked at each other in surprise.

"I'm heading back to the party. Find some place to take her" he said to Ben. "And get to work on that good little bitch's ass. She's gonna need all the practice she can get if she's ever gonna get to KNOW Chucky!" Rod swung his still impressive semi-flaccid cock in my face, his cock drooling cum. I licked it up with abandon.

Ben and I hastily gathered ourselves and left.

"We could go to my apartment, only a few miles from here."

My booty, and cock, definitely couldn't wait that long.

"We can try my place."

"Try?"

"My roommate should be passed out by now. It's much closer, first floor."

Ben rubbed his aching cock through his shorts. "Yes, your place."

Downstairs, I carefully turned the doorknob to my apartment hoping it was both unlocked and that my roommate was asleep so we could sneak in. To my great relief, which cause my cock to jump in my panties, it opened.

As expected, my roommate was snoring in his bed. Ben and I slipped our room, my girlfriend and mine, and I closed the door gently. The phone rang as we entered.

"Hello?" I quickly answered not wanting to wake my roommate.

"Hi baby! I'm just calling to check in. Everything OK?" Ben was rubbing my cock through my miniskirt.

"Yes."

"Having a good time? I hear there's a party going on."

"Yep, it's a big one too."

Claire laughed. "Ya know, that's what I'm calling about."

Ben pulled my cock free from my panties and began caressing me.

"Oh?" What else could I say?

"Katie called me in a snit."

Uh oh.

"Seem she caught her boyfriend getting a blowjob from some girl, a nasty cumslut she said."

I wonder who that could've been!

"When she confronted him about it, Jason claimed it was you."

I giggled. Not just because what Claire said but also because Ben was tickling the entrance of my gurl pussy.

"You naughty little bitch, naughty, naughty. I didn't even get to watch!"

"It wasn't exactly planned" I replied. Ben was now giving me a handjob under my skirt and simultaneously teasing my booty making it really hard to concentrate.

"She went on and on about how this girl seemed to really like it, the blowjob, and how disgusting she thought that was."

As she spoke, I felt Ben's hot wet mouth envelop my cock.

"Anyway, I told that prude bitch that you were with me so..."

"What'd she say then?" I asked, struggling to get the words out.

"I knew he was lying. It was totally a girl sucking him off, a really cute if totally slutty one she said. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks!" I said, the word sounded tweaky as it came out, what with Ben slipping a finger inside me.

"Are you being a slutty little bitch right now sweety?"

"Uh huh"

"Good girl! Put him on the phone."

I handed the phone to Ben. As soon as I'd done so, I pulled his shorts off and began returning his favors.

"Uh huh" he said. "Yep. Sure!"

I couldn't hear what Claire was saying, but I was very curious.

"Repeat it?... OK." Ben looked at me and said "Claire says I should fuck you senseless, tap that virgin ass and fill you with cum again and again so you can't walk straight in the morning."

Sounds wonderful!

"OK" he said, handing the phone back to me.

"I want to hear my good little bitch get fucked. And I want a full re-enactment when I get home, OK?"

"Definitely!"

"Put the phone on speaker." I did so, placing it on the bedside table.

I climbed on the bed and waved my miniskirted ass wantonly at Ben.

"Shorts off, panties stay on" I ordered Ben as I tossed a bottle of lube his way.

"Yes Ma'am!" Ben said, smacking my ass as he lubed up and unceremoniously entered me. It was a delicious admixture of pain and incredible pleasure.

"Aaagh" I squealed.

"That's it, fuck my little bitch!" Claire's voice from the phone ordered.

Ben started pistoning me, fucking my brains out.

"Take that cock, you hot little sissy slut!" Claire's voice ordered. "Use those hips, fuck him!"

I thrust back in time with him, moaning and fucking, totally lost in time and pleasure.

After several minutes, Claire's voice ordered "Milk his cock, baby, like I do with my hot little cunny. Show him how much you want his cum!"

I tensed my gurl pussy in time with his thrusts as Claire did so wonderfully for me. She really was the best fuck imaginable.

"Beg for it, little bitch!" Claire's voice commanded.

"Please Ben, please fucking cum in me. Cum in your good little bitch!" I cried.

He started pounding me furiously, hitting a spot in me I didn't know I had. I began erupting cum all over my skirt and the bedspread without even touching my cock.

As I ejaculated, Ben's own cock began to twitch in delight filling me, cumming in me. I was in heaven.

After our orgasms subsided, Claire's voice once again filled the room.

"Was she a good little bitch?"

"The best!" Ben replied.

"Good. Fuck her again a couple more times tonight and call me in the morning."

Regaining my senses, I was struck by worry about my neighbor, miss prudie.

"What do I do if Katie recognizes me next time she sees me?"

"Like if she calls you out?" Claire asked.

"Uh huh."

"Tell her: Look out bitches, there's a new gurl in town!"

Ben and I laughed.

"Good night my naughties. I can't wait to come home and see you two at it in person!"

"Good night" we replied.

"And give my good little bitch's cock a kiss goodnight for me, will you?"

"My pleasure!" Ben replied as he happily moved down to do just that.

12