Good Little Kitten

Story Info
Kitty play
764 words
3.95
39.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come lay across my lap," he said, his voice warm and inviting. I happily stretched out across his knees. "were you a good girl today?"

"Yes," I said, and rolled onto my back so he could rub my tummy, which he did, sliding his hand up my shirt. He used the other hand to undo the buttons, and pushed the bottom part of my shirt apart, leaving the top half covering my breasts. He paused to admire the look of his tan, calloused hand offset by my pale, flawless young skin.

"I think you are forgetting something you promised me. You said you would do something for me."

I bit my lower lip nervously, "I don't remember."

"You were supposed to email me on your lunch break and tell me how your day was going. Remember that?"

"Oh yes," I said, brushing it off "I just didn't think about it." He looked at me sternly.

"You know there are punishments for not doing what you are told." I felt a thrill fly from the top of my head into the pit of my stomach, and I swallowed.

"I'm sorry," I said "it won't happen again."

"Sorry isn't good enough. Roll over onto your stomach." I obeyed immediately. He lifted my skirt, which was short and pink, up over my back, and pulled down my panties (white with hello kitty). I trembled as he touched one ass cheek, and then the other, before spreading them to look at my little star. He touched it. "Count" he said.

Then he smacked my bottom, hard

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four, please, I'm sorry"

"Count," he said.

"five"

"Six"

"Seven." He paused.

"That's enough, I think" he said. "You will remember next time, won't you?"

"Yes, yes I will, I promise"

"Good girl," he said, and stroked my hair, petting me. "Turn back around." I obeyed. His eyes scanned my body, as he continued to stroke my head. "You're like a little kitten, you know that?" I liked that, and nodded happily. "Meow for me," he said.

"Mew" I rubbed my face against his hand like a cat would.

"What a good little kitty," he murmured. His hand was under my shirt again, undoing my bra and taking a nipple in between his fingers, he squeezed hard. "Meow if it hurts."

"Mew."

"Good girl... I like to hurt you." He pinched the other nipple, harder than the first.

"Meeeew"

"Mmmm..." he murmured, and I felt his cock pressing against my back. He held me down and pressed himself harder against me. Then his hand was between my legs, and his fingers came away wet. He took a fistful of my hair and pulled by head back, until my back was arched with my breasts pointed towards him. Then he started rubbing little circles around my clit, just as he had seen me masturbate. His movements were quick, skillful, and practiced. In only moments I was crying out in orgasm.

The heat was still pulsing through me when he threw me to the ground on my hands and knees and unzipped his pants. Holding my head down he shoved himself into me, and I gasped in pain. It was still new to me, and I was too small for him. "I love the sound of you gasping," he whispered, as he started to fuck me, in and out. "My big cock hurts the little kitten. It stretches you out, fills you up, but you're going to take it like a good girl. You be my good girl and you take it hard. I'm going to pump you so full it drips out, and you are going to take it graciously, and thank me after. Abuse your tight little pussy."

Then he started pounding me, too hard and fast for him to talk and I whimpered and moaned and took it like his good little kitten. My eyes welled with tears as I struggled not to pull away, and then he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as his body stiffed. I felt his hot seed pump inside of me, and he held me still as every drop came into me, forced up into my cervix. He slowly pulled out, and I felt it dripping out of me onto the carpet. He collapsed back against the couch.

"Come here little kitten," he said, and I went to him and lay in his lap. My pussy throbbed, and I could feel myself beginning to cramp. He laid his hand on my head,

"that's my good girl, my good little kitten."