Good Little Monster

Story Info
A bitchy girlfriend gets what she wants.
3.9k words
4.1
50.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view from the enormous windows in the room they stood in, were of an ancient winding driveway, bathed in stone and protected on both sides by a barricade of large oaks. "We are in one of the rooms facing the back of the house," Justin said, walking to one of the windows. Aside from the streaks of moonlight sneaking through the curtains, the room was dark. Princess followed his steps closely.

"This place reminds me of Bat-man's house," she said.

"Wayne Manor?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Wayne Manor, Bat-man's house..."

"You fucking dork! Don't tell me you read comic books."

"Hey, everybody knows Wayne Manor," Justin protested.

Well I don't!"

"You knew Bat-man's house, that seems pretty dorky to me none the less." he said, palming a white metallic object from a near by bookshelf, and sneaking it into his shirt's pocket.

"What's that? She had been asking a lot of questions tonight for some reason.

"It's nothing, just an old relic someone must have left laying around."

Princess's hand reached for his pocket. "? So, can I take a look at it?" she asked.

If he didn't make a big deal about the object, she might not ask any implicating questions. Hesitantly, he produced the curiosity from its failed hiding place.

"Let me see that!"

Princess's hand immediately dashed for the object. Justin pulled his hand back.

"Careful," he said, "It's extremely sharp."

He cautiously place the glimmering object in her hand. In her palm, Princess held what looked to be a pair of fangs. She studied the object closely, letting it shimmer in the moonlight.

"What's this!" she said, her voice cold, as if she had just discovered some treacherous plot.

"They are my grandfather's fangs." He said.

Princess raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by your grandfather's fangs? Why does your grandfather need metal fangs?"

Justin hesitated, why did he have to show her the fangs? Now, Princess would undoubtedly want to go home.

"Well, we all sort of have a pair."

"What do you mean!" she said.

Should he tell her now? She would eventually find out anyways. "Well," he said, "Princess, well, don't freak out or anything but, I am--- well--- well--- I am a vampire." There, it was finally out in the open.

"! Oh! So you need toy fangs?"

Justin was a bit confused at her reaction. Perhaps she had not heard him correctly. How typical of her! "Princess, I am a vampire." he said, this time, in a dark tone.

"I new that, you idiot! But why do you have metal fangs?"

How could she know? Nobody knew about his heritage.

"Well?" she asked again.

Justin felt like an idiot. Quickly, he put everything together. They had been dating for some time now, and Princess, had always pestered him about his family, where they had come from, how they had made their money. She even made him hold a rosary once, not to mention giving him a big wet garlic kiss after having a romantic Italian dinner.

"Have some garlic!" she would say to him during the course of that night.

Of course she knew what he was, she had always known. The reason for her ridiculously skimpy outfit now made perfect sense. He was such a fool.

She wore her hair up in a tight long braid, showing her delicious and sensuous neck, her breast, squeezed together in a very low cut shirt. Thigh high boots and the tiniest mini skirt, so tiny he could almost see her--- he could see everything. And, everything she had on was black.

When he asked her if she had dressed up as a vampire, she simply replied "no, not a vampire, a vampire's girlfriend."

"You don't have real fangs?" she asked. The disappointment in her voice was clear.

"Look here! If you are thinking that vampires fly around biting virgins, causing mayhem, and all that trash, you're---- you're mistaken! We've come a long way from those stereotypes and--- and---- I just hope you're not some sick vampire groupie! If you are, I'll tell you right now, it's over; it's all over between us!" Justin stood in the center of the room, clearly offended.

"Settle down asshole. I just want to know what I'm getting into with a guy like you," she said coldly, unmoved by his burst of emotion.

"If you must know, no one uses their own fangs, at least no one has in a billion years; To do so would be just plain barbaric!" He turned from her, a look of disgust on his face.

"So you can't levitate, move objects with your mind? You can't hypnotize people, you are not super strong, you can't turn into a bat, and you can't fly?"

"All that crap you mentioned is just vampire ferry tales!"

"Don't be a jerk! I'm just curious."

Justin turned to face her. She looked disappointed. It looked as if his accusation of Princess being a vampire groupie might have been correct. The idea of having to use metallic fangs, as elegant as they looked, did not seem all that exciting. She had probably fantasized about him being able to tear into her with his own real teeth, sucking her dry, seducing and hypnotizing her so that the next morning, she would not have any recollection of the incident.

"I mean, maybe we're just a bit stronger than most people." He said, but the words seemed to be more for his reassurance than for hers.

*-*-*-*

Princess said nothing. She turned her back to him and looked out of the window. Justin did not move. They stayed like this, silent and defiant, until a strong chill slipped into the room.

"I'm cold, come here and put your arms around me."

Justin glared at her. He walked over and did as he was told. His body was warm. Princess snuggled up against him. She smelled delicious. Her scent was intoxicating.

"Sorry about that outburst---- I just get upset about things like that." Princess remained silent. "You always smell so good, what is the name of that perfume?" Justin asked.

Princess kept her eyes on the moon

. "What are you talking about, I don't wear perfume! They give me allergies!"

Justin stayed quiet. He did not want to irritate her more than he had already. He was pretty annoyed himself, and he was not in the mood for a fight. They stood by the window for some time, looking out at the night sky.

*-*-*-*

"Justin?" Princess asked innocently.

"Yeah?"

"So you don't want to suck my blood?"

He remained quiet.

"I mean, not even a little?"

He answered her with silence. "

That's too bad." She said, "Because I would let you."

Her words made his cock stiffen. He kept his eyes on the moon.

"Mmm," she purred softly.

He tightened his grip around her waist.

"Oooh," she cooed in his ear.

Justin placed his hands on her stomach. He moved his fingers under her shirt. Her soft bare skin felt so good.

"Oooh, that feels so nice," she whispered.

Justin placed his hand on her hips. If he could only get under that skirt...

"Mmm," she moaned.

His hand trailed lower. He reached her thigh. Princess snuggled against him.

*-*-*-*-*

His hand rested on her thigh, as they both looked up at the full moon.

Justin's cock throbbed. He felt himself pressing harder against Princess's backside. He moved his fingers, up her leg, and slid them under her skirt. She was not wearing anything underneath. He moved his hand higher; to make sure he was not mistaken.

"Mmm," she whispered.

He felt her soft, wet pussy.

"Ouch!" He felt a sharp slap on the top of his hand.

"No!" she said, "just because I didn't wear any panties tonight doesn't mean I'm going to be easy. If you want easy, get yourself a vampire groupie!"

The frustration in Justin's eyes was clear, but Princess didn't care to turn around to face him. She had the metallic pair of fangs in her palm. She brought the object into Justin's view, her finger dangerously close to one of its pointed ends.

"I told you, be careful, those things are made to stay sharp."

Princess moved her fingers around the fangs, tracing every curve and stopping at one of the sharp ends once more.

"Oops!" the top of her index finger was bleeding.

"Oh no, I'm so clumsy." she said, turning to face him. "You want some?" she asked teasingly, waving the bleeding finger in his face.

He did not answer.

"Oh, you don't? I guess I'm just going to have to wipe this off somewhere."

He looked at her in amazement. Who did this woman believe herself to be? What did she think was going to happen between them?

Princess squeezed a droplet of blood on her tongue. "It's so good. Wish I could share it with someone." She looked into his eyes, and ran her tongue around her lips.

"Prrrrr," She purred in is ear. She squeezed herself into his stiffened bulge. She dabbed some droplets of blood on her neck. Justin looked away.

"No? You don't want to suck my blood? You don't want to take me, fuck me right here, hold me down with that super vampire strength, and pound my little pussy?"

She noticed his eyes on her neck, burning a whole where she had spread the blood.

"What are you looking at? My neck? Is that it?" She brushed against him, her hands pulling him down to her collar, letting his tongue lick at the red stain.

"Mmm", he let out a heavy moan.

Princess pulled away suddenly. She felt unusual warmth coming from his lips.

"Grrr," he growled menacingly.

Princess let him have a swift slap across the face.

"Don't you dare growl at me,"

She warned, her finger poking his chest.

Justin stepped away from her.

*-*-*-*

"Come here!"

Justin did not move.

"Come over here, and kiss my finger."

She extended her arm, showing him her bleeding index finger. The nerve of this woman, treating him like this, in his own home...

Justin pulled her close, and kissed her neck.

"No!"

She pulled away.

"You'd better pay attention to what I say, or you aren't going to get what you want."

Princess slapped his face.

Justin scowled at her, his cheek still red from her hand. She had quite a slap. He approached again, eyes still fixed on her neck.

"NO! Not from there, from my finger. Suck the blood from my finger."

He would do no such thing.

"I said, kiss my finger!"

Justin remained motionless. Princess circled around him, like a hungry tiger.

She pricked her finger again, letting the ruby liquid drip for his enjoyment.

"You really do love blood don't you. How bad do you want it?"

She let her other hand crawl over his pants. She grabbed his cock over the fabric.

"Come on you big bad vampire, and suck on that finger."

He could no longer resist. He was hers. Princess let him drink from her blood. Her other hand slipped into his pants and took hold of his cock.

"You like that don't you? My hand on your big cock, while I let you drink from my bleeding finger?"

Her hand felt small, as she wrapped it around his big cock.

"Is my blood making you this hard? Do you want to slide your big cock in my pussy?" There was no reply. She slipped his cock out of the pants and raised her skirt. She rubbed the tip of it on the top of her pussy. Justin's free hand instinctively moved to her plump little ass. He gave her a hard squeeze.

Her tongue slid inside his ear. "You do want to fuck me, don't you?" she whispered.

She squeezed a drop of blood on her tongue.

"Lick it off me." She commanded.

Justin did as he was told. His tongue exploring hers, his lips kissed her deeply, taking her tongue, her lips, and making them his own. Princess tasted her own blood.

She could feel Justin's cock throbbing with desire. Her hands moved up and down his thick shaft. Her Mouth wanted his cock. She moved her hands to the top of his cock and felt a drop of cum.

"You're not the only one who likes a good suck. I think it's my turn." She dropped to her knees.

Her lips wrapped around his thickness, his entire cock to big to fit all of the way down her mouth. She looked up at him and saw his face lost in pleasure. "I love your cock," she said with her mouth full. She slapped the wet tip of it against the side of her face. "Fuck my little mouth Justin, slide your cock down my throat."

Justin rested his hands on the back of her head and thrust his hips into her. Princess's head moved up and down rapidly, taking as much hardness in as she could. His cock was deep in her warm mouth. She began to imagine his cum spraying down her throat, her tongue licking every drop.

"Oh, yes, fuck my mouth."

His cock continued to slide in and out of her wet mouth. He was ready to orgasm. Her pussy wanted his cock also. She was not done with him yet. "Don't cum, not in my mouth, I want you in my pussy."

She stood and looked around for a place to get comfortable. Justin did not move. The room was almost bare except for the bookshelf where Justin had found the metal fangs.

"Come on, let's find a bed. I want you right now." she said. She forced her tongue into his mouth.

Justin ignored her. He slid his hands into her skirt. He cupped her bare ass with his hands. He pulled her closer, his hands feeling their way down her ass and into her pussy. A hand struck Justin's cheek.

"Not here, I said, let's find a bed."

She pulled away from him.

"Grrr," Justin growled.

Princes felt that strange unusual warmth. She felt her heart skip a bit faster. "Did you hear me, let's find a room with a bed."

Justin remained frozen. Why wasn't he listening?

"I said, come on!"

What was wrong with his eyes? There was a hint of a flame in them, a real flame, as if fire was being reflected in his pupils. "Justin?" she asked. He did not answer. Her heart pounded. Panic ran through her body. "Justin! Say something!"

He gazed into her eyes. His face was blank of any emotion except lust. Princess felt an icy cold sweep through her.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

The parts of her which she had carefully displayed for his amusement and torture earlier suddenly appeared to be nothing but naked flesh. She wanted to cover herself, she wanted to hide her bare arms, neck, thighs; oh, if only she had worn pants, a turtleneck perhaps. She kept her gaze on his eyes, unable to look elsewhere, the flames growing in size.

*-*-*-*

Justin was making tiny hand movements, so small in fact that she barely noticed them, but when he moved his fingers, she moved along with them. All of her limbs were working without her consent.

Princess could no longer move. Her back was against a wall; her hands pinned to her sides.She was scared: she was truly frightened.

Justin stepped toward her, the huge cock still hard and sticking out of his pants. She felt pure terror. There was something about his eyes, something that made her keep looking at them. Was there really a dancing flame in his pupils? He was inches away from her now, so close that the strange heat pouring out of his body was making her sweat. She was wet all over.

Justin continued to make those small movements with his fingers. Princess felt the sensation of being lifted, higher and higher. What was going on? She could not keep her eyes from his even after she tried blinking and shutting them closed. Why did she feel as if the world had been turned on its side, why did she feel so weightless?

"Justin?"

She called to him, hoping that there was some explanation he would give her.

*-*-*-*

There was a loud thump. Princess felt her body crash on the floor. Darkeness surrounded her. She was on her knees. She felt lost. She needed to find the fire. Where had it gone? She looked up. There it was. Two flames, to keep her safe.

Something brushed her chin.

"Justin, is that you?"

The flames seemed so bright that she could barely see him. Something touched her lips, something warm, and something hard...

She opened her mouth. He slid into her. Princess tried to speak. She gagged on the hard cock sliding down her throat.

Princess looked up. She could see Justin clearly now, He stood in front of her, gazing down at her with fire in his eyes. She opened her mouth wide, wider still...

"Glug, glug, glug," Princess gagged on his hard cock.

Justin fucked her mouth.

"Glug, glug, glug, feed me your, glug, glug, cock, glug, glug."

The words escaped her. Princess was afraid. She had spoken, but she had not meant to say those things. She couldn't think, not with those flames, not with her mouth stuffed with hard cock.

"Glug, glug, glug," she was helpless, as Justin's cock fucked her mouth.

*-*-*-*

She tried to move her arms. They were pinned to her sides. Princess felt a hand on the back of her head. Justin pushed her down on his cock.

"Glululullllugg, she struggle uselessly against his strength, and the hard cock sliding down her throat.

Justin held her head down, his cock feeling her throat tighten around the tip, as tears fell from her eyes. Princes felt the hand leave the back of her head. She felt Justin's wet cock slide out of her mouth.

She breathed, not once removing her eyes from the flames. She felt empty.

"Justin---please, take my pussy."

What was she saying? Again, the words had escaped her. The arms which had been pinned to her sides, now started to move without her consent. She turned around, presenting her ass to Justin. Her palms touched the floor. She began to crawl. She lifted her skirt over her bare ass. She spread her knees apart, and let her palms rest on the floor.

"I want your cock inside me! Shove your cock into me!"

Princess felt her pussy being spread. Justin entered her. He slid his whole cock inside her tight pussy.

"Ohh," princess said, as her pussy was penetrated.

She lifted her ass, keeping her legs spread and her back arched.

"Ohh, aaah, please, fill my tight pussy with your big cock."

Princess closed her eyes. She had not meant to say those things. She was afraid. Her pussy was so full, but she felt so empty and lost. Where were the flames? She needed to look at those flames again. She turned her head. There they were...

"Oooh, please, fuck me."

Justin pushed himself into her. Princess had her head turned to face him still. She had to look into the flames; she had to look at Justin pound his hard cock into her pussy.

"Please, fuck me, please..."

He slid out of her.

"Please, don't stop, fuck me please."

He filled her pussy again.

"Grreerer!"He fucked her hard, his thighs pounding on her plump ass. The sound of bare skin, smacking against bare skin filled the room.

Princess felt strain on her neck. As much pain as she felt, the flames called her. She could not look away. She felt a hand on her head. Fingers wrapped around the top of her long braid. The hand guided her gaze away from the flames. She was looking forward. The hand on her head was warm, like the flames seemed to be. She felt comfort; she looked away from the fire, submitting to the pleasure of being fucked.

"Please, pull my hair, pull my fucking hair," she said, without thinking.

Justin fiercely pounded into her.

"Please, my hair---pull..."

"Grrerer," a deep growl came from Justin.

"Fuck me, come on, and fuck me harder!"

A hand snaked around her stomach. The other hand was gripping her braid tighter. She could feel Justin's hard cock spreading her pussy with every one of his thrusts.

"Grrererer," he growled.

His hand cupped her breast savagely, his fingers squeezing her nipples.

"Ooh, yes, please, fuck me, play with my tits."

Justin was ready to burst. He slammed against her ass, one hand pulling her braid , the other squeezing her tits. Princes felt a fierce tug on her hair , pulling her entire body back.

"Aaahh," she screamed.

Justin pulled her into him. Princess could no longer bare the pain. She shut her eyes. She rose up from all fours, her palms no longer on the floor. Justin continued to pull on her braid mercilessly. He fucked her hard. Princess felt his hand lifting her. They were both on their knees. Her back was pressed against his chest. His hand tugged on her hair, the other still pinched at her nipples. They're bodies smashed against each other.

12