Good Little Slut

Story Info
Me getting bound, gagged, and fucked by my Dom.
1.7k words
4.17
47.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leskay2
leskay2
6 Followers

It's around noon on a Friday. I follow him upstairs to his room. The shades are drawn shut giving everything a misty, hazy sort of glow. He locks the door behind us as I place my coat on his chair and my bag on the floor. He comes up behind me and hugs me close to him, his hand curling around my throat. I smile. He's not wasting any time today.

He turns me around to face him and I lay my head on his chest, breathing him in, arms wrapped tightly around him. I am so calm here in his arms, so at home.

He gently disentangles me and guides me to my knees. I grin, gladly expecting his cock in my mouth but he walks away. I'm disappointed but I stay where he leaves me. He walks over to his closet and my anticipation builds. I know what's in that closet -- or at least, I know some of what's in there...

"Look at me," he orders. I do, with desperate longing. He smiles warmly. "And close your eyes." As I do, he slips a heavy blindfold over them.

"Open your mouth." I wet my lips and open wide, gladly expecting the warmth of his cock. Instead, I feel the cold plastic of a large ball gag as he fastens the strap behind my head. This is new for us! I'm a little nervous but already soaking through with anticipation.

He kneels behind me and whispers, "Today, you will prove you are really mine to do with as I please. Today, you have no voice and no senses beyond what I allow you, what your body feels surrendering to my hands." I quiver, my breath becomes shallow ,excited.

He slips my collar around my neck and secures it with a tug. He puts earplugs into place. I am getting more nervous, unable to see, talk, or hear at this point. He clips my leash to my collar and leads me over to the bed on my hands and knees. I crawl up, awaiting his actions.

He positions me with my face down near the wall, my ass up facing the side of the bed, my legs open, exposed. It's an uncomfortable position, physically and mentally, but I don't move.

He roughly grabs my arms and ties them behind my back, above the elbow, with a strap. It's tight, digging into my skin. I whimper and he kisses my neck, strokes my hair, until the whimpers die down. He doesn't loosen the strap. It hurts but I resolve to be a good girl today. I will take what he gives me and be thankful for it.

He straps my legs in the bent position they are in, and fastens a spreader between them. Ack, I hate that spreader but my discomfort only makes me wetter. I love knowing he has this control over me, that I will let him do anything to me, regardless of how uncomfortable or scared I am.

My anxiety is building stuck in this position with no ability to move, no way to ask him to stop if I need to -- but I trust him. He is good to me. He knows what I can handle and he can read my body. He will stop if I really need him to and I want this, for him to use me as he pleases, to be his perfect slut. It's the only thing I want in the world.

He begins rubbing my clit and I moan with gratitude, gushing wetness into his hands. His learned fingers touch me perfectly, reducing me to a quivering pile on the bed but I must wait for him to tell me I may come and I can't hear him today. I don't know what to do.

His hands feel amazing, as always. Within minutes, I'm on the edge but I won't be bad! I won't come without permission. It's such a struggle but I hold on. I writhe all over, I moan so loudly, my body begging for release, but suddenly, he stops.

I don't know what's coming. I feel powerless, helpless, and confused and I ache to come. My cunt is soaking wet and I want him inside of me with all my being. Time stands still as I wait quietly for what seems like ages. He dismounts the bed and I stay rigidly still, aching for relief.

Suddenly, an unexpected CRACK across my ass. I cry out in pain and surprise. Another. And again. His belt is biting into my flesh and by the fifth lash, I am crying despite myself. I breathe deeply, in and out, so I can take it. I count the lashes in my head, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... mercifully, he stops as suddenly as he started. My short, ragged breaths are the only sound in the room.

I regain my composure a bit, glad that's over, awaiting his whim. Suddenly, the belt strikes me again, and again. I was not expecting this and it fucking hurts and I can't ask him to stop, I can't move, I am utterly at his mercy. I am overwhelmed.

I start sobbing and he climbs over me. He holds me, kisses my forehead, and takes the blindfold off, wiping away my tears. He takes out one earplug and asks, "Was that okay?" He looks so concerned. He can be so gentle, my sweet Sir. He cares so much. I nod my head yes. He tells me I am such a good girl, kisses me deeply, and leaves the earplug out.

"You're so ready for me!" he chuckles, running his hand between my legs. "Daddy knows what you need." I am embarrassed at my wetness but I know he loves it.

Suddenly, I hear the hum of my favorite toy, a thick pink vibe, and within seconds, it's inside of me. He rocks it back and forth, my moans echoing its rhythm. I approach climax quickly, as usual, but he firmly states, "Don't you come yet."

I am baffled. He never makes me wait; he loves controlling my orgasms, making me squirm and explode against his hands at his command. And this is hard! This feels fucking amazing and I want to scream. I can't hold it. I'm going to disobey him and I start to tense, to freeze, and just before I do, he mercifully stops.

I am crying again, I can't help it. Too much stimulation, too much emotion.

"What's wrong, slut? Too much?" I nod yes, and he laughs, pushing the vibe deep inside of me. "Fucking deal with it. Why the fuck are you here?"

I am ashamed. He's right, of course. I calm down. This is about him, not me. I know my place beneath him and I know my duty is only to please him. I get all my satisfaction and self-esteem from achieving that goal. I resolve to do better, to stay calm, and I await his next move.

"Come here," he says, from the other side of the bed, removing the vibe. I can barely move but I try to come to him. He tires of waiting for me, grabs me roughly, and turns me around the other way. He pulls his dick out, pulls the gag out of my mouth.

My jaw is aching but I don't have time to think about it as his cock slips between my lips. "You want this, slut?" I do, of course, I do. I try to nod but he's slamming into my throat. Every few seconds, he slaps my face. Each blow is unexpected, hard today, very hard. By the fourth, I am gone, floating off into wherever my brain goes, flooded with the chemicals of pain, lust, and release.

I don't know when he stops fucking my mouth but he's behind me now, one hand tugging the strap around my arms, one hand tangled in my hair, pulling. He thrusts into me. I don't think he's wearing a condom. I'm scared. He's fucking me so hard, he's panting as my ass backs up to meet every thrust.

I am moaning incoherently and he says "You don't come until I come." FUCK, it is a struggle, but I obey, of course, I obey. "You want my cum, bitch?" he whispers.

I moan back, "Yes, Sir, please, please let me have your cum. "

Within seconds, he gasps and slows down, as I feel the warmth of him spilling into me. His energy spent, he lies down next to me, enfolds me in his arms, and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, Sir," I say, breathlessly.

He smiles and replies, "Oh, you beautiful girl."

He undoes my bindings and I lie next to him, in his arms, both of us melting into the other. My muscles are sore and I am still insanely turned on; I got no release. But my Sir is done with me, satisfied, and that is the only thing that matters. My "needs" are nothing; the pleasure I get from serving him is more than an orgasm could ever give me.

As I am trying to talk myself down from my extremely excited state, his hand finds my clit again and he's rubbing, circling. His fingers enter me and I curl up to meet them.

"Look at me," he commands, as my eyes are closed. They're always closed. I open them and look into his eyes. It's hard to confront this, hard to hold his intense gaze and let him into my soul this way. I can't hold on anymore and he feels it.

"Are you going to come for me?" he asks.

"Yes, please, Sir!" I sigh out desperately.

"Then fucking come for me, slut."

I explode immediately, and I am moaning uncontrollably, crying out. He puts his hand over my mouth. "Good girl!" he laughs. He always sounds so proud of me when I come on command. I've been able to do that for a while now. It still delights him. I'm so glad I'm such a well-trained slut, so thankful to him for taking the time to mold me to his needs.

When I am calmer, he takes his hand off my mouth, wraps me in his arms, my head against his chest. He's smiling his boyish smile of satisfaction. "My angel," he says, kissing my cheek. "Lucky us."

leskay2
leskay2
6 Followers