Good Morning

Story Info
Couple enjoy the morning after a night of love & passion.
644 words
4.21
34.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

Last night we had stayed out late playing cards. We had gotten back to the cabin very late, for some passionate lovemaking on that canopied four-poster you love so much. Then we had fallen asleep in each others arms. Me still not being sure I’ve forgiven you for beating me at my game, you not sure I haven’t let you win.

The smell of sex and ours sleep engulfs us as I wake this very early morning. Your face framed in its golden halo. Your beautiful blue eyes hidden from me by those lids closed in sleep. You stir and the eyes flicker open giving me a glimpse of your soul. “Good morning my rose.” Then our lips meet to communicate the passion still there from last night. As you move close to me and lift your leg over mine, the heat builds. The kiss becomes stronger, deeper, and harder. The demand in our souls and bodies grows stronger with every moment.

“I love you, Rose.” I say, as my lips move to nibble your ear lobe. Lower to your neck, sucking on it to leave a large mark, for all to see. Then to the place where your neck meets your shoulder. I bite gently and blow on it, feeling your shiver.

“Yankee I love you” you whisper, as you bring your hips closer to me. I bend my head and kiss the tops of your breasts, and your press my head closer to you. Then lower as I take your nipple in my mouth and nurse on it like a baby. “Oh God! ” You say, as I lick your nipple and thrust to your entrance unable to enter you.

Your hand reaches down and you gently stroke me. Stimulating me beyond belief, caressing my penis and balls. You tease me by rubbing the head on your hot, wet entrance. Wetting the head of my manhood. “ Lay on your back darling,” as you push me over, onto the bed.

As I lay on my back, you kiss me demandingly almost painfully. Your hunger is as obvious as mine.”Rose, Rose I love you.” Your lips travel to my neck, biting and marking me. Traveling lower to my nipples. I watch you as you gracefully move to straddle me. Sitting spread legged on my body. “Can you feel my wetness?"

"Yes!” I answer, as you lay down upon me.

“Hold your penis and aim it at me as I slide down on it.” I grasp myself and aim it at your center, as you slide down and open yourself for me. As I touch your center I cannot help but groan. Then slowly you let me in to, that hot, wet, tight heaven that is yours. Thrusting to you until I'm completely engulfed. Pressing against my chest with your hands, you sit up straight on my manhood, taking it deeper yet. Rotating your hips, keeping me buried to the hilt you begin our dance of love.

“I love you Rose.” As you begin the slow rise and fall that will allow our passion to grow to its fiery end. My hips thrust off the mattress as I move in counterpoint with you, until you say “Take me lover.” I roll you over on your back holding you tight to me. Driving my hips harder and faster as you wrap your legs around me. “So close.” You say as we continue. I am getting closer as we continue to drive our bodies together.

“Soon baby, cum for me” I say as my stroking gets harder and faster. “I love you Rose” As I thrust into you.

“Oh God Yankee, I’m Cumming” As we both pass over the edge together. Emptying my seed and soul into you. Totally drained as we collapse and drift of for a little morning nap, Entwined in each others arms.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers